Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Sisters

60
12 Comments 12
10.2k Views 10.2k
4.4k words 4.4k words

“Thank you for helping me get a job here,” she told Mark, “although I hope they actually wanted to hire me and it wasn’t all a favour for you,” she added quickly to her thanks.

He, of course, had to tease her, “It’s completely thanks to me you have this job, they thought you were strange!”

Being twenty-one she still couldn’t stop herself sticking her tongue out at him.

“Put that away or put it to use!” he quipped

“Get it out then!” she replied.

He stood, walked to his office door, and did just that. She walked over to his semi-hard cock sticking out of his trousers. She didn’t waste a second to lean in and suck the head of it; stroking it slowly as she teased it with her tongue. A groan left his lips as she felt his cock harden in her mouth.

As she sucked and licked his dick, she hoped that their casual sex would continue to happen often, especially now that they worked in the same office building. They had been friends since secondary school but the sexual side started only a few years ago. It was a typical drunk night out when friends, ending up with them fucking the hell out of each other. At the time they both made it clear that’s all it was going to be, nothing more. Although she always wondered what it would be like to be with him.

Pushing that thought aside, and knowing how he felt, she concentrated on the job at hand. His hand had gone down her top and started to squeeze her breast. Her head was bobbing up and down on his shaft while he was building up to a wonderful orgasm. That orgasm came when she pushed his cock further down her throat, gagging slightly on it as she swallowed all his cum.

He breathed hard and pulled out of her mouth, she was still sucking and hoping for any leftover drops. He was empty and getting sensitive so quickly pulled out and put his dick back in his trousers. Unlocking the door, they carried on chatting like normal till it was time for her to head home.

Megan went home happy, she had found a job and was thankful that it had started so soon. She needed the money to continue staying in the flat she shared with her younger sister Morgan.  Home with their parents wasn’t nice so she got Morgan out as soon as she could, she considered herself a motherly figure to Morgan and bound to look after her. Morgan was home when Megan arrived, laid out on the sofa watching television. A typical position for Morgan but of course Megan didn’t want to upset her or say anything bad to her.

A few hours into their evening Morgan asked who Megan was texting but she knew the answer. It was Mark, the blowjob friend from that morning.

“He’s so hot, I don’t get why you're not going out with him!” Morgan groaned like she always did on this subject.

“We’re just friends, will you get over it! I don’t care who dates him as long as it’s not me!” Megan said, bored with saying the same thing over.

“Can I?” Morgan said quickly.

“Can you what?”

“Can I date him?”

Megan thought about it, she didn’t want her to and was sure Mark wouldn’t want to but he was a nice bloke and would be good for Morgan. It would be her first boyfriend and she couldn’t do better than him for her first time.

“I don’t know I’ll have to talk to him, I just don’t want to lose my friend or sister!” Megan said.

“You will? Thank you! I promise I won’t get in the middle of your friendship. Promise!” An excited Morgan ran off to bed leaving an unhappy Megan to feel a little jealous.

A few days into her new job Megan was sitting at her desk, she had finally decided to tell Mark about Morgan and what she had mentioned. She was going to be the good sister and allow that to happen. As if he knew what she was thinking, Mark sent Megan a text to tell her to come to his office and lock the door behind her. Megan almost jumped up from her seat and had to slow herself down so that she didn’t look like she was rushing.

After knocking on the door and waiting, Megan was eventually told to enter. She closed the door behind her and locked it. Megan walked over to Mark as he sat in his chair behind his desk, his dick already out and stroking it. Megan knelt at his feet and took his cock into her mouth. Giving it long sucks and licks with her tongue. Her oral massage didn’t last long before Mark told her to stand and take off her panties which she did. He bent her over the desk and lifted one of her legs onto it, then kneeling he started to nibble her bum cheeks making her giggle.

Megan’s giggles turned to soft moans as his tongue reached her wet cunt lips. She had to admit, his tongue felt amazing and he was so talented. He ran his tongue along her slit, teasing her clit as he flicked it but all too soon that pleasure was over. He was standing behind her and lining up to slide into her.

Suddenly, Megan decided the time was right to mention Morgan, so just before he slid into her tight little cunt she blurted it out, “The other night, Morgan told me she fancied you. Maybe you should ask her out on a date, show her how a real man treats a woman,” Megan moaned at the intrusion into her willing body causing her to take a deep breath when his cock was balls deep and stretching her cunt. He slowly pushed in and pulled out while thinking about what she just said.

“She is hot, but I don’t know, she’s your sister.” Megan heard the concern in his voice between thrusts.

“She’s lovely, you should ask her out,” she panted between moans. He pounded his cock effortlessly into her body as it lay prostrate over his work desk.

“Fuck! I don’t know, she’s so different to you!” he replied in between his powerful thrusts.

“Ask her out you won’t regret it. Fuck! I’m coming, I’m coming,” she screamed.

The sudden tightening of her cunt and ejaculation of her juices caused him to shoot his seed into her. She soaked the desk. They stayed in that position for a few minutes, waiting for their breathing to return to normal. He slowly pulled out of her and saw the wet patch form on the desk under her used pussy. Handing her the panties off the floor, he left her to clean up the mess on his desk, while he picked up his phone and called her sister to ask for a date.

Megan left the office with his cum dripping into her panties as he finalised his first date with her sister. As she left the office, she heard the plans unfold and was excited that it would be that very evening with her sister, Morgan. She was satisfied and happy for them both, of course, but wasn’t prepared to give up her sex life with Mark just yet.

When Megan arrived home she found Morgan getting ready for her date that evening. Morgan thanked her sister for setting it all up, she was overly excited to be going to the cinema and a quick bite to eat. Megan started to work out what time they should roughly be home. The cinema would take two maybe two and a half hours. A quick bite may be an hour, travelling about an hour altogether so about eleven that evening.

Mark arrived to pick up his date, thankfully he stayed in the car. Morgan almost ran out to him while Megan got settled on the sofa. She was determined not to go to bed until she heard them come home. She needed to make sure her sister didn’t give herself to him on her first date. Megan did just that of course but didn’t think her sister should. But then, little did she know her sister.

The shutting of the front door woke Megan up with a start. She must have drifted off to sleep at some point during the evening and the television was still on. A happy Megan came in, sat on the sofa, and told her sister all about the date.

Mark had picked her up and was looking particularly sexy in a shirt and jeans, they drove to the cinema and chatted along the way. They whispered and flirted through the film so Morgan didn’t remember much of that. Then they went to this little pub in the corner near the cinema and had a meal. Mark brought her a glass of wine which she enjoyed. Then he brought her home and they had a goodnight kiss on the doorstep.

“Just a goodnight kiss?” asked Megan.

Morgan looked at her sister as if to say ‘what do you take me for.’

Morgan gave her sister a cheeky kiss and thanked her again before she went to bed, at the same time Megan’s phone vibrated and it was Mark thanking her for setting up the date. She replied that she was glad they had a good time and she would come and see him in the morning for her usual.

She did just that, she walked into Mark's office the following morning while he was on the phone. She locked the office door behind her. Without wasting any time she knelt in front of him and she undid his trousers, he lifted his hips so she could pull his trousers and boxers down to his ankles. While he was talking about setting up a meeting, Megan took his cock into her mouth.

Bobbing her head on and off his cock, she sucked him as deep as possible and took him down her throat. She worked his dick like a lollipop. Mark sat and watched her, enjoying her eager mouth on his dick. She was eager to swallow his cum and he was going to let her. He wondered whether her wantonness was due to the date with her sister the night before but he didn’t care. He wanted his dick sucked and was close to filling her mouth.

Mark asked the caller to hold for a second. He put his phone on mute and gripping her head he started to move it on and off his cock, he didn’t warn her but simply moved her head and mouth on his cock as his orgasm caused him to explode. He shoot a few ropes of cum into her mouth as he moaned. Like a good girl, she swallowed every drop as quickly as she could before he pushed her off his sensitive shaft. She licked her lips as she stood up and left his office as if nothing had happened but with an obvious smile on her face. He put his cock away and went back to his call trying to hide the fact he had just been sucked dry.

The following Friday arrived and along with it the second date for Mark and Morgan. They were going out for dinner. Megan wasn’t home while Morgan was getting ready and Morgan didn’t think much about it as she was getting herself ready for her date. Slipping in the sexy little black dress with the heels she ‘borrowed’ from her sister. Her phone beeped and Mark was outside waiting so she grabbed her bag and left the house in a hurry. Tonight would turn out much different, she was certain of that.

The evening went well and it was clear to both of them that even before they had finished dinner they would be going back to his to fuck. The flirting and soft touches throughout dinner built up their expectations and Mark was intrigued by the little snippets of innuendo that Morgan threw at him. Their excitement at how the evening would end was growing on both of them.  Mark had planned on getting Morgan into bed that evening, he wanted to be in the position of knowing that he had fucked both sisters on the same day, though he was unaware of Morgan's plans. His trousers started to tent slightly at the thought of Megan riding his cock as he sat in his chair that afternoon before he went home to change and pick up Morgan. He remembered filling her tight pussy with cum and he planned to fill her sisters up next.

Mark paid for dinner and they left the restaurant hand in hand. They got to his car and with a gentle push kissed Morgan against the door. Their mouths touched and the gentle kiss quickly turned into a passionate tongue filled snog. His hands moved to squeeze her bum cheeks and she pushed her boobs into his chest.

MarahJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarahJones

He broke the kiss and after getting in the car they took the short journey back to his. Her hand found itself on his leg inches from the bulge in his trousers. She didn’t touch him even though she wanted to. She felt it would be best to tease him for the whole journey home.

They reached his house but before they got out of the car they kissed again. His hand caressed her left breast over her dress and her hand finally caressed the growing and needy bulge in his trousers. Neither of them noticed the blue Ford Fiesta parked a little down the road. Why would they?

They entered his house and stumbled to the bedroom, their clothes were quickly discarded on the floor. Both were naked as they reached the bed, their hands caressing each other’s bodies as they fiercely pushed them together.

He spread her legs and traced his fingers over her pussy lips, teasing her clit slightly. She flinched and Mark couldn’t help thinking that they were more alike than they realised. The time had come to see if they tasted the same. He leaned down and his tongue followed the same path his fingers took. This time he spent longer on her clit, sucking it, licking and nibbling it. He had to find out if she squirted like her sister.

Neither of them noticed the squeak of the stairs, the woman that had entered the house before the door closed shut, the woman that had turned the staircase and was creeping towards the slightly open bedroom door.

His mouth worked on her clit as he slid two fingers deep into Morgan’s cunt. He started to finger fuck her with fast action as his mouth worked hard on her clit. She started to moan, started to scream that she was cumming. Just as she screamed he pulled his fingers out, and to his happy surprise, the combined action worked, she squirted over his chin. Mark spent time cleaning her cunt up, she tasted so sweet but her sister tasted better.

He then laid down on the bed, Morgan knelt between his legs. She stroked his cock. She was getting it harder in her hand while leaning down to tease the head with her tongue. Yes, he thought, just like Megan, shame her boobs were smaller. He kept comparing the sisters, and every little detail amazed him, and now it was time to compare how they both rode his cock.

Jealousy crept into the heart of the woman watching from the open door. Her heart raced, her breathing increased and her hand searched below her dress and dove suddenly into her knickers. She murmured the word ‘fuck,’ as she watched them fuck.

Mark told her to climb on and ride his cock as he lay there. Straddling his lap she slid down his shaft. Her tight pussy squeezed his dick that weeks earlier she had only imagined fucking. Morgan placed her hands on his chest and started to move back and forth on his meat. She then started to bounce on it, his hands on her hips, he noticed that Morgan’s actions were far more advanced than her age implied. As Megan’s little sister, this girl, he thought, bounced with attitude, better than her older sister. Morgan built herself up to an explosive orgasm and her pussy juices leaked all over his balls.

The sexual noises she made left the woman watching from the doorway in no doubt that this wasn’t the girl’s first fuck. Indeed, she seemed well-practised in the art of sexual arousal. The woman started to move away though she desperately wanted to satisfy herself on her fingers first. Instead, she crept down the stairs and out of the door to her waiting car.

Leaning down Morgan whispered an invitation into Mark’s ear. It was a revelation to him, a suggestion that he couldn’t and would not be capable of refusing. He looked into Morgan’s eyes and couldn’t believe that she had whispered those words. He nodded and she almost exploded with joy. They quickly moved so she was bent over on all fours. He lined up his cock at the very tight-looking rosebud. Her juices still soaked his cock so he pushed into her ass with just the head of his cock. He pushed in and pulled out; his cock making a little more headway each time until he was balls deep in her other hole. He couldn’t believe his luck.

They stayed still for a minute so that they could both adjust; her to his large cock in her tight hole; and him to the way his cock was being squeezed making him want to cum. Mark started to fuck Morgan’s ass while he held her hips. Between all the moans and groans Megan started to rub her clit as she got fucked. She came over her fingers just as his cock pushed fully into her ass.

Outside in the blue Ford Fiesta, the woman started to rub her clit furiously. Small circles with her fingers brought her off to a mind-blowing orgasm.

The words slipped out of Morgan’s mouth before she...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Innocentgirl29
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments