Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Summer of 78. Part 2

14
1 Comment 1
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
On shaky legs I headed to the bathroom to clean myself up before I returned to the garage. The memory of what I had just seen through Robin's open window was still fresh in my mind. The sight of these two stunning teenagers stripped down to their sexy lingerie while kissing and touching each other was beyond belief.

Then their standing at the open window and blowing me a kiss filled my mind with questions. Did they know I was watching? Did they know what I was doing while I watched? They had too. Why else would they blow me a kiss?

I began to get ready to rub out one of the other bikes in the garage. My little customizing and detailing service was growing and the money was flowing in. It was how I was able to afford my parents house at such a young age when they announced they were retiring to Florida.

As I worked I wondered how soon there might be another show in Robin's room. The following day Robin appeared at her usual time clad in another of her short tight skirts and boots outfits.

She grabbed a Coke and a smoke but didn't take a seat. She stood close to me allowing an unobstructed view of her beautiful legs as we talked. The conversation was strained as I was unsure of what to say, thankfully Robin broke the ice.

"So, did you enjoy watching us yesterday?" she asked.

"Very much."

"Were you jacking off as you watched?"

My cheeks colored as I admitted I was.

"I knew it. I have always known when you were watching and what you were doing."

"Does that turn you on?" I asked.

"You have no idea," she responded.

She walked behind me and allowed her fingers to trail across my back as she did. She then stood next to my Electra Glide that was parked in the back of the garage and admired the paint and chrome.

"So tell me. Have you ever done some girl on your bike?" she shyly asked.

"Nope, none of my girlfriends ever wanted to try it." 

"I'd like to try it," she stated and downcast her eyes."

I could believe my ears and stood up and approached her.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"I said I want you to do me on your Harley."

My heat began to beat harder and my cock began to harden.I took her in my arms and our lips locked and soon a wild tongue sucking session commenced.

"What about hurrying home so your Mom doesn't send you brother and sister looking for you?"

"They're out shopping and won't be back for awhile."

As I moved past her I noticed that her nipples were poking against her tight white blouse. I headed to the workbench to activate the garage door remote and to grab some condoms from drawer. As the big door began to close I returned to her.

I paused long enough to attach the exhaust hoses to the tail pipes of the bike.

"What's that for?" she asked.

"You'll see," I responded as I took her in my arms.

My hands freely roamed all over her body as our tongues intermixed, her soft moans heightened my desire for her. My hands finally slid under her skirt where I rubbed her tight bottom through her silky panties.I was surprised to discover that she wore nylons and not pantyhose and I told her how much I loved her choice in lingerie.

"I don't like pantyhose. They are too hot and uncomfortable in this heat, " she informed me as her hands began to undo my belt and tug down my zipper.

I removed my t-shirt and then assisted her by sliding my jeans and underwear down and stepping out of them.

ALESSANDRA_BOYD
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ALESSANDRA_BOYD

She was about to remove her skirt and I stopped her.

"Leave it on, just slide off your panties," I requested.

With a shy smile she stepped back as she reached under her short skirt and slowly slid off her violet colored panties. We embraced again and as my fingers trailed across the small triangle of hair between her legs caused her to shudder. Her hand then circled my cock and began to stroke it as she kissed my chest and licked my nipples.

I asked her to throw a leg over the Harley and then lean forward onto the gas tank. As she did this I slid the condom on my throbbing cock and then took a position behind her. She let loose a long soft moan and my cock was slowly pushed into her hot, tight and wet opening.

"Oh yes," she moaned over and over.

"Wait, it gets better," I said into her small ear.

I reached over and turned on the power for the bike and pressed the starter, the bike came to life. I placed both hand on her shoulders and moved her backwards so she was now seated on my thighs with my cock firmly in her tight pussy.

The vibrations of the bike traveled up my spine and through my cock and into her. She placed her high heeled boots on the foot rests and began to move herself up and down on me. Her moaning had become louder but were drowned out by the sound of the engine.

I kissed and licked her neck and ears as I wrapped one arm around her tiny waist to hold her in place. I then leaned forward and twisted the throttle, the engine roared and the vibrations increased as did her pleasure.

When Robin asked me to let go of her I thought the session was over. She dismounted for only a second before remounting. This time she was facing me and her hand reached down and directed my still rock hard cock back between her legs.

Robin then wrapped her slender legs around my waist. Her eyes were lit with a look of pure lust as she began to undo the buttons of her white blouse. The blouse parted to reveal a pair of pert tits held in place my a white bra, I used both hands to gently rub and caress them.

"I'm want to cum. Please make me cum," she moaned in my ear and began to move her bottom even faster.

I increased my thrusting and with each thrust I twisted the throttle of the bike quickly. It caused the engine to roar and the vibrations to increase. With each twist of the throttle her moans increased in volume as did the heat from between her legs.

"Yes, yes, yes," she said aloud and tossed her head back.

I felt her internal muscles close around my cock even tighter and her body shake as her orgasm took her.A second later I unloaded into the latex sleeve and I switched off the bike. We just sat there holding and gently kissing each other.

She dismounted and straightened her apparel and brushed her hair. She placed her panties that she had hung on the handlebar into her purse.

"No use in putting them back on as they are still wet," she said with a smile.

I redressed and opened the garage door. Robin gave me a kiss before it fully opened and then she headed home.

Summer was off the a great start..

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments