Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Steps: Lisa and Julia

"Back together again"

29
9 Comments 9
22.2k Views 22.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
The gorgeous brunette sat by the pool, stretched out on the lounger. Her magnificent body covered in the skimpiest of bikinis, the color matching her dark tresses. She opened her haunting eyes, lifting up her sunglasses to gaze at the two young boys swimming in the blue water. Their athletic, muscled bodies were glistening as droplets of water beaded on their tan skin. Decadent thoughts filled the beauty's head. Impulsively, she picked up her phone and dialed her neighbor's number. It rang a few times with no answer. Disappointed, she was about to hang up.

"Hello," said the female voice.

"Julia, this is Lisa. I was wondering if you weren't too busy, would you like to come over and take a dip in the pool? The water looks so inviting." She smiled as she continued to stare at her handsome company.

Julia agreed, saying she would be there in around fifteen minutes. Lisa got her curious with her next statement.

"Wear on your sexiest bikini. I know. The black and white striped. It looks so amazing on you. And...I've got a surprise waiting for you. Actually, two surprises," she purred.

Before Julia could reply, the phone went dead. She undressed and put on the bikini that Lisa had suggested. Julia had to admit that she did look quite fetching in this number. She could only imagine what her naughty neighbor had planned for her. Only one way to find out.

With that, she was out the door headed for Lisa's.

Julia walked around to the backyard and swung open the white picket fence. There was Lisa lying on a chair, her massive tits almost bursting out of her top. Julia turned her gaze toward the pool and discovered Lisa's surprises. Two young men who looked to be no older than twenty occupied the crystal blue water. Julia made her way over to Lisa.

Noticing her friend, Lisa grinned and waved for her to come closer. The two women hugged and shared a soft, although too brief, kiss.

"So," Lisa began. "Do you like my surprise?"

Julia smiled, almost blushing. They stared at the boys frolicking just a few feet away.

"What are you waiting for?" Lisa asked. "Go and join them."

As Julia moved toward the pool, she suddenly stopped, glanced back at her friend and inquired, "Aren't you coming in, too?"

"No, sweetie," Lisa answered. "They're all yours."

Lisa had bought the pool last summer. She also paid for a high picket fence to assure total privacy. This was exactly the type of situation that it was built for. No one else would see. This was for an audience of one. Lisa would be the lone voyeur.

Julia descended into the pool as the boys watched her sink into the water. Her beautiful breasts were wet and her nipples poked against the material of her top as she floated towards them. Moving in between the young studs, Julia opened her mouth to speak. But before she could get out a word, the boy with the beautiful face and chiseled torso put his arms around her waist, pulling her in for a passionate kiss.

Julia returned the kiss. She was caught off guard by the young man's boldness. His lips were wonderful, making her quite aroused.

The other boy was a little shy. Julia found him very attractive and badly wanted to feel his mouth on hers. She broke from the first boy and turned to the other. Julia put her hands on his gorgeous face and slowly kissed his lips. They were soft and sweet. He was a great kisser and his tongue had her head spinning. Damn, she couldn't wait to feel it on more intimate parts of her body.

The first boy swam behind her and undid her top. Seeing her spectacular breasts revealed, the boys caressed and kissed her tits. She moaned softly as they each took a nipple into their mouth. Julia reveled in the feeling of two tongues licking her hard nipples. Opening her eyes, Julia glanced in Lisa's direction. She was watching intently, her hand inside her black bikini bottoms as her fingers played with her wet pussy.

Lisa met her friend's glare, a knowing smile upon her face. "Before this goes any further, I believe introductions are in order. Steven, Marcus, this is my friend, Julia. Julia, I'd like you to meet Steven and Marcus. My stepsons."

Julia looked at her in disbelief. Her pussy was tingling as she realized Lisa's naughty plan to watch her have sex with Lisa's stepsons. The boys gave her no time to reconsider. Steven put her nipple back into his mouth while Marcus kissed her hungrily. Julia sighed with delight as the boys continued to stimulate her.

Growing brazen, they lifted her out of the water and sat her on the edge of the pool. Each one took hold of a string on Julia's bikini bottom. It fell into the water, revealing her shaven pussy. Steven, the older and bolder one, dove in first, licking her lips slowly then tugging on them with his teeth.

Marcus looked over at his stepmom, who at this point was naked and plunging three fingers into her hungry slit. Lisa flashed him a sexy smile along with a wink, motioning for him to get out of the pool.

Steven sucked on Julia's swollen clit while slamming two fingers deep inside her walls.

Meanwhile, Marcus climbed out of the water and moved toward Lisa. He leaned down and his stepmom kissed him hard on the mouth. Whispering in his ear, she continued to diddle her pussy, then he walked back to Julia.

Lost in Steven's skillful oral onslaught, Julia didn't notice that Marcus had taken off his shorts, his proud cock standing 7" erect. Finally, she opened her beautiful, blue eyes and smiled at the sight of the young, hard cock before her.

Adara_Cooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adara_Cooper

Wrapping her hand around the base, Julia swallowed him whole. Every inch of his throbbing manhood was inside her mouth.

Steven climbed out of the pool to join them, revealing an 8" cock, which Julia immediately started to stroke with her free hand.

Watching this delicious threesome had Lisa nearing orgasm. She furiously rubbed her clit and finally came as Julia devoured her stepsons' beautiful cocks. Not even close to being sated, Lisa reached into her bag and produced an 8.5" shiny, blue vibrator. She slurped on the toy, sliding it deep down her throat. Mimicking Julia's blowing of the boys, Lisa slid the vibrator in and out of her mouth.

"I want to see you fuck Julia, boys!" Lisa stated, rubbing the vibrator across her moist pussy lips.

Always ready to please, Steven slipped his cock easily into Julia's muff. She moaned as his eight inches stretched her walls apart. Her first orgasm was about to hit. A few more thrusts and Julia screamed in ecstasy. Steven kept on pounding away while Marcus waited his turn. Julia's pussy was overheating again as Steven's huge cock slid deep unto her twat. Another explosion overwhelmed her and she began to shake uncontrollably.

Steven pulled out of Julia, allowing her a respite before she climbed onto Marcus, who was lying beside his stepmom's lounger. Lisa had a perfect, up-close view of Marcus's thick cock being engulfed by her friend's tasty pussy. Steven moved behind Julia, lubing up her ass with her own pussy juice. Julia felt Steven's big cock going into her ass, inch by deliciously agonizing inch. Her first double penetration went beyond her wildest dreams. Two hard, young cocks filled her up while her lovers' stepmom watched and masturbated.

"You look so hot, Julia. How does it feel to get fucked by my stepsons?" Lisa inquired, plunging three fingers inside as she fucked her own ass with the vibrator.

Julia didn't answer. The pleasure took control and she came a third time. Lisa stood and walked toward the scorching threesome. Filling Julia's lone remaining hole, Lisa slid her pussy soaked vibrator deep down her friend's throat. The boys slammed away inside her, mercilessly fucking her wanton holes until orgasm number four rushed through her entire body.

Julia was exhausted. She had been fucked like a total slut and had loved every second of it.

"Marcus, show Julia how good you eat pussy," Lisa said.

Both boys pulled out of Julia. She sat on Lisa's lounger and Marcus slowly began to tease her pussy. His tongue was amazing. For a boy of only nineteen, he was the most skilled pussy eater she had ever encountered. She thought,' Lisa taught him so well.'

He licked and sucked her pussy so lovingly, taking his time to stimulate her clit but not forgetting to pay special attention to her sensitive lips. He tugged on them, licked them thoroughly and made her feel so wonderful. He did such a spectacular job she was ready to erupt again. The fifth orgasm came as Marcus sucked her clit while ramming three fingers deep inside her wet pussy. She threw back her head, closing her eyes as her juices ran into Marcus' mouth.

The boys stood over Julia, stroking their rock hard cocks. She had cum five times, but now it was their turn. Marcus came first, shooting his thick load onto Julia's large breasts. Steven's fist slid over the head of his cock.

Julia wanted him to cum in her mouth. She moved up right under his dick, extending her tongue in anticipation of his big load. Within seconds, he exploded into Julia's mouth. It was so much that some ran out and down her chin. She swallowed his tasty cum, basking in the glory of this most amazing sexual experience.

"Looks like you enjoyed my boys," Lisa stated as she scooped up the cum from Julia's chest and fed it to her.

"They were incredible," Julia gushed.

The two women kissed, cum mingling between their tongues. Julia had a satisfied look in her eyes. Lisa seemed to have something dirty on her mind, which wasn't a surprise. Lisa suggested Julia use her shower to clean up. Of course, Lisa joined her and their lesbian session had both women cumming multiple times. It was a record day for Julia in that department.

After they dried off, the two laid on Lisa's bed and discussed the day's kinky events. Lisa told her how erotic it was to watch her fucking Lisa's stepsons. It ended up being better than she could have ever envisioned.

All of a sudden Lisa became very quiet.

"What are you thinking, Lisa?" Julia asked.

"We should throw a New Year's Eve party. Just stepmoms and their stepsons. Didn't you tell me you have a friend with two stepsons?"

"Yes, her name is Sofia," Julia responded. "She's told me how she enjoys teasing them, but I don't know if she would be ready for something like this."

"Only one way to find out," Lisa stated. "Besides, I remember you saying the same thing just a little while ago, and look at you now."

Both women smiled before sharing a passionate kiss. Their minds raced with the thought of another decadent stepfamily joining in their perverse fun. They kissed long and sensually.

"I'll try to find a couple more naughty stepmoms. Make it a nice sized group. Maybe five or six stepmoms. Imagining all those young hard cocks and horny stepmothers has got me wet again. I can't wait. Steven, Marcus, I need you in my bedroom. Now."

Lisa glanced over and smiled at Julia. "Ready for round two?"

Published 
Written by sexual41
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments