Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The sexual awakenings of private schoolgirls teenage part 4

"The girls let off some steam."

16
6 Comments 6
32.7k Views 32.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Famous Story
The morning after Sarah and Miss Shapely's erotic adventure together, the alarm rang loud and clear. Sarah rolled over to see Miss Shapely on her bed and looking her way. Both young women smiled at one another. With the memories of last night’s sexual adventure still fresh in their minds, the taste still on their lips. The young ladies got up, dressed and headed to the mess hall for breakfast.

“Is there anything not done communally at this camp? The sleeping quarters are communal. The eating area is communal. I bet the showers are communal too,” Kelly joked under her breath. But Kelly did not know how right she was…

After breakfast the teachers and students were all divided into two groups. One group was sent off orienteering with Mrs. Sharpe, Mrs. Palmer, Mrs. White and Miss Jones, the science teachers and the camps female supervisor Mrs. Michaels. The other group was sent back to their dorms to get into their swimming costumes. They were to go swimming and kayaking with Mr Black and Miss Shapely, the physical education teachers. The students returned to the assembly area. Mr Michaels, who was the camp activities organizer and supervisor, then lead the group down to the boat shed by the lake. Miss Noefun also accompanied them. She had decided to check out the facilities as they went.

When the group got to the lake, Mr. Michaels told the girls the good news about today’s fun activities Swimming and kayaking on Lake Blue water.

“Ladies, there are a couple of buoys on the lake,” he started to explain. But before he could continue a voice called out, “Great! Boys we can have some fun today ladies.”

“Wrong buoys I am afraid. There is a red buoy for the swim leg, one mile around the edge of the lake. Then there is an orange buoy; for the kayak leg. The kayak leg is two miles each way. Your teachers will divide you into groups of four. You will then swim out to the red buoy and back. After the swim leg, you will paddle a kayak out to the red buoy. Then turn to paddle over to the orange buoy, returning past the red buoy again. One of your teachers will be in a kayak at the two buoys. Any lady caught cheating will do it again. Have fun ladies…” Mr. Michaels laughed.

Mr. Michaels and Miss Noefun returned to the camp office to prepare more ‘fun’ activities for the week. While Mr. Black paddled out to the red buoy as Miss Shapely divided the girls up.

“Okay ladies you can now take your clothes off down to your swimmers. When you have finished your swim leg, wait to the side and then we will do the paddle leg,” Miss Shapely informed the girls.

The young ladies headed out for their swim four at a time. As they did, Sarah told her sister Sally and her best friend Kelly all about the activities of last night, between Miss Shapely and herself. The second last quartet headed out on their swim leg. Leaving only Sarah, Sally and Kelly to wait for their turn.

Sarah walked over to Miss Shapely. Without saying a word, Sarah began to kiss her. Sarah put one arm around her teacher. Sarah massaged Miss Shapely’s pussy through her swimsuit with the other hand. Miss Shapely had Sarah’s bikini bottom pulled aside and had a finger inside her sweet pupil. The other two looked on with jealous silence. Until Miss Shapely pushed Sarah back and told the trio it was their turn to head out for a swim.

After the swim leg came the kayak leg. The students were divided into larger groups of five this time. Off they went. It was not long before the chatter among the young ladies had become sexual. The group was made up of the twins - Sarah and Sally, Kelly, Jessie and Becky Watts – the school bitch. There was no talk of the lesbian experiences of the night before, or of Sarah’s daring kiss with Miss Shapely earlier. The talk was about Mr. Black, and how they all liked him. Jessie made the comment.

“I want to fuck him before we leave this camp. He is so cute. I am going to do my best to seduce him, and have him fuck me.”

Becky-the-bitch was having none of that. “Mr. Michaels is married, so Mr. Black is the only single male here. I am going to fuck him. If any of you bitches touches him, I’ll shave all your hair while you sleep, and I don’t mean your pussy hair. Got it?”

Becky had turned an innocent chat about Mr. Black into something serious. The rest of the paddle was quiet. No one uttered a word. When they got back to shore Miss Shapely surprised the girls.

“Ladies, you have all worked hard today. It was a long swim and a very long paddle. I think you deserve a little fun time. Once you have put your kayak away, you are free to go back to the water and have a swim. Enjoy yourselves until Mr. Black returns. But for goodness sake don’t tell Miss Noefun.” She giggled.

The girls put their kayaks away and ran back to the waters muddy edge. There was a 5-foot wide line of wet black muddy clay at the water’s edge where the waves had kept it wet. The same kind of waves you get at a beach. The lake was huge, and even had a few small sailboats on it. They were part of one of the other activities for the week.

Kelly was standing near Becky, and seeing the mud she had a great idea. Not thinking it all the way through, and as no one was near to them to hear a normal conversation between them. Kelly threw all caution to the wind, scooped up a large handful of the gooey mud and yelled to Becky so the other girls could hear her.

“Hey Becky, a mud bath is good for your complexion isn’t it?”

Now she did the stupidest thing of all. She stuffed the mud down between Becky’s breasts. Becky was the school bully. Becky was mad, very mad.

“You bitch! You’re going to pay for that,” Becky screamed as she tackled Kelly to the muddy ground.

“Wait Becky. Before you hurt me I have an idea. Wait let me explain…” Kelly’s words were thick and fast, trying to avoid Becky’s rage and vengeful nature.

“This better be good bitch, or you’re going to get it.” There was no mistaking it, Becky was mad at Kelly.

“You want to fuck Mr. Black right? Men love the idea of women wrestling in mud. He will be a while before he gets back to shore. How horny do you think he will be when he gets back and all of us here are covered in mud? Topless or dare we even end up naked and covered in mud? Don't hurt me. I just didn't think it right through. I should have told you first. Just put some mud down my bikini top and we will all have a huge mud fight and have some fun too.”

Kelly was almost begging Becky not to go overboard with her punishment. Then she knew she was safe. Well, as safe as you can be when Becky Watts is laying on top of you and pushing you into the mud. Becky smiled and said.

“Good idea Kelly. Men seem to like that kind of thing don't they? Mr. Black will be in his kayak. He will be unable to get out without us seeing his hard cock. Then I will make my move on him. I am not going to shove mud down your bikini top though.”

With that Becky rolled Kelly over onto her front and pushed her into the mud. Becky then scooped up a big handful of mud. She pulled Kelly’s bikini bottom away from her cute little butt, and squished it down between her butt cheeks. Then she undid Kelly’s bikini top. Becky let Kelly up onto her knees and removed her top. Becky then threw it way up the bank onto the grass.

Laughing as she added, “You won't be needing that for a while.”

Kelly got up and turned to face the rest of her classmates. She was covered in mud. The only part of Kelly that was clean was her face and her breasts were her bikini top had been.

AvaPoul
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvaPoul

A couple of girls had come over to help her out. They were now close enough to throw mud at. Kelly scooped up a handful of mud and threw it at the girls as she yelled.

“Mud fight!”

Miss Shapely returned from the boat shed to a scene of mud and swim suits flying everywhere. There were young ladies half naked and a couple of them were even fully naked. They were in fits of laughter. On the ground pushing one another into the mud. Filling each other’s bathers with the black gooey mud. Miss Shapely waded in trying to break things up and return the group to some kind of normality. This was not a good idea.

Sarah scooped up two big handfuls of mud and walked over to her teacher. She then calmly pushed the mud into Miss Shapely’s one piece swimsuit and massaged it into her breasts too.

“When you walk into a mud fight, you will get dirty. You are now dirty,” Sarah said with a smile.

All of the young ladies fell silent. Sarah had just stepped over the line. It would have been one thing to fling mud in her direction, but to shove it down her swimsuit and massage it in too. That was going too far. Sarah was in big, very big trouble now. Or so the girls thought. Sarah had lost her bikini top somewhere in the fight, and was standing there topless. Miss Shapely looked her straight in the eye and smiled. Miss Shapely lowered her one-piece swimsuit straps from her shoulders and scooped some of the mud from between her full bust. Then, she surprised of all her students.

“Okay. I’ll go along with that. But what you did deserves payback. I am your teacher. I deserve more respect than for you to just shove mud down my swimsuit like that," she said as she pulled Sarah’s bikini bottom away from her body and filled it with the mud from her own swimsuit.

Laughter once again rang out as the young ladies returned to their muddy messing up. No one was safe. Miss Shapely had started off wearing a one piece swimsuit. Sarah had removed that when no one was paying them attention. Miss Shapely had joined the naked tally. The young ladies were either naked or topless. Becky was covered in mud. Though she was the only girl not to lose her bikini. Miss Shapely soon saw to that. She acted like Becky was in trouble.

“Becky Watts,” she yelled, and all fell silent once more.

“Becky Watts. Come here.” Miss Shapely was trying to sound stern, while fighting back a smile and laughter.

Becky stood in front of Miss Shapely. As Miss Shapely was completely nude and covered in mud, Becky did not know where to look. A sheepish look was on her face as if she were in trouble for something big.

”Y-yes Miss Shapely,” she stammered.

Miss Shapely smiled.

“You are the only girl in a bikini still wearing her bikini top aren’t you?” There was no answer.

“Well are you the only girl still wearing her bikini top or not?” Miss Shapely inquired.

Becky looked around and then answered.

“Y-Yes Miss Shapely. I am the only girl wearing her bikini top.”

“Take it off. Take it off and give it to me now. In fact take off your bikini bottom too. You are always bullying the other students. Now it is your turn to be on the receiving end.”

Miss Shapely’s voice was that of an authoritative teacher. Although Becky and all of her classmates were shocked by Miss Shapely’s request, Becky did as she was told. Miss Shapely calmly walked up the bank to the grass and dropped Becky’s bikini on the ground, before returning to Becky.

“Now close your eyes,” Miss Shapely said.

Once again, Becky did as she was told. Miss Shapely then grabbed Becky and tackled her to the ground. Face first she pushed Becky into the soft black muddy clay, face first. Then whispered into her ear. Miss Shapely said the only thing that Becky had ever been scared of. No one could spark fear into Becky until now…

“If you ever hurt another girl in my school. I will see to it that you are punished beyond the pain and suffering you cause to the girl. I know people who know people. Your mother will not be the mayor either. I will see to that.” She whispered. In that ‘Offer you can't refuse,’ kind of voice.

Miss Shapely then let Becky up and calmly said, “Mud fight ladies. I believe we were having a mud fight.”

Mr. Black soon returned to shore. What a sight he saw. There were twenty-three students and one teacher, all in various states of undress. All covered from head to toe in mud. No one was recognizable.

“Miss Shapely! What is going on here! What are these girls doing? This is not how well educated young ladies should behave. What do you think you are doing with these girls? You are all playing in mud like little children! You have until I come back from the red buoy to be all cleaned ready to go back to the main camp and shower for class.”

Mr. Black’s voice was that of a very disappointed headmaster. Rather than that of the excited and horny man the young ladies had hoped to have. He had been disappointed in Miss Shapely for losing control of the young ladies. He was also disappointed for her being a part of their mess in the mud too.

Becky was close to where he had come in to the shore. She had one chance, and only this one chance to see if she could get her man. She quickly walked over to his kayak.

“Mr. Black. I am so sorry we all lost control here today. All the years of strict discipline has stopped us from being children. It all spilled over somehow. Let me help you. Let me turn your kayak around.”

Becky was trying to be as sultry and seductive as she could.

Becky was brash and did not try to cover up at all as she turned his kayak around. Her whole body was covered in a layer of mud. Her ample bust was right there for Mr. Black to see. He could have reached out and touched her breasts or gorgeous butt. She was only two feet away from his face. Looking down at his Speedos as they strained to keep his erection hidden from her. Becky smiled as she added, “We will all be cleaned up ready when you get back, Sir.”

When Mr. Black returned the girls were still muddy, but fairly recognizable. They still had copious amounts of mud on them and in their hair. They all walked fairly quietly back to the shower block as he put his kayak away and closed the boat shed.

Becky pulled Kelly aside and said to her, “You were right. When I turned Mr. Black’s kayak around, he had such a hard cock. His Speedos were straining to keep it in. I wanted to reach down and touch it. He will be all mine when I make my move tonight.”

As the women were almost about to enter the shower block, Kelly stopped them.

“Wait everyone. Today we have had a ball. We have never had this much fun in all our school years. Wait until I get back with my camera before you go into the showers. I want to take a photo of us all so we can have something to remember today with. I will be quick,” she said before running off to the dorm for her camera.

After taking a few happy snaps using the timer so Kelly was in them too, the girls went in to shower off. Kelly headed back to the dorm to put her camera away, then stopped and thought.

‘This thing is waterproof. It will be fine in the showers.’ She headed back to clean up. Just in time to see Mr. Black walk into the male shower block to clean up himself…

***
I hope you are enjoying my first multi part story. I also hope you are intrigued enough to look out for the next installment too. Please feel free to leave any comments and give a score. I can only improve if people let me know what I am doing wrong. The next chapter will be on it's way for approval soon. Enjoy.

Published 
Written by justalilfun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments