Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Poisoned Fantasy – part 2

11
6 Comments 6
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words

The Antidote.

 This is a sequel to “The Poisoned Fantasy”. You are advised to read that first if you have not done so, though it is not essential.

Walking over to her I kneel at her feet and keep my head down. She caresses my hair softly and lovingly as I look at her black sexy heels. Her hand moves down to my cheek and I know the kindness is over as she grips my chin. Forcing me to look up at her, her face now stern and no smile. 

 “Undress quickly,” she demands. 

 I almost rip off my dress and underwear to be ready quickly and I’m back kneeling again. Her sexy heeled foot goes onto my chair and her hand behind my head. It’s pushed into her soaked pussy and my tongue automatically reaches out to lick her clean. 

 I can instantly taste their mixed juices and something overtakes me and I dive into her cunt, doing all I can to suck out my husband’s cum - I want it all in my throat, not her pussy.

 Licking her clit and nibbling her pussy lips has her grinding against my face and I know she’s close. My hands reach up and play with her nipples, not hard but playfully. 

 It happens – she climaxes - and as she holds my head against her pussy I open my mouth to receive all their mixed wetness. As she calms down, she still grinds against my mouth but slowly. Her hand still tight it my hair so I don’t move but we both know I wouldn’t anyway. 

 In the past few months she’s trained me well, trained me to be her little toy. I haven’t had my husband’s cock inside my cunt since they started fucking. The few times I have cum, have been by her hand… well, her foot actually. 

“Good girl,” she says patting my head, pushing her foot out between my legs. “Now cum, but make it quick I want to go to sleep.”

 I move my drenched pussy over her heeled foot and my arms around her leg. I start to hump against her stocking and feel my orgasm building up. After a few seconds I orgasm. All that night’s excitement has me cumming so hard. I climb off embarrassed, but I thank her for letting me cum.

 She laughs as she strolls back to my husband who is laying in our bed. He’s holding his cock. It is hard for the third time tonight. 

Without a word, she climbs on and slides her gorgeous vagina down, over his bulbous cock-head and all the way down until his engorged prick is submerged in her hole. I can’t turn my eyes away and yet again my cunt is soaked. I wish I could finger myself but I don’t want to be punished. I watch Vicky – oh, Victoria - ride my hubby’s cock hard and fast as her hands rest on his chest to hold her up. 

She’s panting in pleasure, he’s groaning in intense pre-orgasmic tension and, surprisingly quickly, they start to cum together. She leans down and they kiss tenderly, lingeringly – the tenderness hurts me even more than their passion – then smile happily at each other. 

 As they part, I move over to do my cleaning duties but he stops me.

“No cleaning tonight. I want to sleep with a cock covered in cum juice and with lover full of my seed.”

They snuggle up and entangle themselves around each other. Resigned, I walk back to my chair and wrap the blanket around me. I can hear the two of them kissing but, despite everything, I cannot help feeling thankful that he is happy and, without difficulty, I drift off into sleep.

 

* * * 

The next day is a normal work day. It is a busy one and it is easy to immerse myself in my activities without too much time to reflect on my new life-style.

As I arrive home in the early evening, I hesitate before going in. I sit in my car, questioning what I have done. I have done this most evenings recently. After, I think, about ten minutes I head in and, again as on most recent evenings, I start to dread what will happen tonight. 

I open the door: before I have even pushed it closed, I hear him call me into the front room. I leave my bag on the table by the door and walk in. I kneel at their feet, as I have been taught, as they sit on the sofa. 

“We have a present for my toy,” Vicky says to me…or rather Victoria says to me. I have been told that, whilst my husband will call her Vicky, I must call her – and think of her – as Victoria, or Miss Victoria. On the occasion that I forgot, there were serious repercussions. I won’t do it again.

She stands and I notice it straight away. I am confused and look at her questioningly - Victoria has a bulge beneath her skirt.

They laugh at my face, at the shocked expression on it.

Victoria kneels down and feels my pants - she seems pleased to find wetness around my sex. I hate how my body reacts so quickly to them, but it does. It just does.

She stands again and adopts the quiet, authoritative voice that I have come to know so well.

“Take out my cock.”

 I lift her skirt and tentatively pull down her panties, worrying if this is yet another trick of some sort. As I lower the knickers, a hard, plastic cock falls out. 

Victoria smiles at me. It is a warm smile, affectionate, and my mixed emotions lurch yet again. How does this girl do this to me?

“It’s a special one. Let me show you.”

She pulls my husband up and unzips his trousers, then pulls them down along with his boxers. She strokes his cock and it quickly grows hard. Victoria looks at me questioningly. I look back down and compare the cocks.

“Well?”

Suddenly I realise. The cocks are the same. The head, the veins, the length, the thickness. It is a perfect match.

“I made a model of his cock as a present for you. So, when – ONLY when - you have pleased me greatly, you can have your husband’s cock inside you...just not the real one, of course.”

She lets out a giggle. 

“To the bedroom. I want my toy to try out her new toy.”

Victoria starts walking off to the bedroom, holding my husband’s hand. His erection stands out as he goes with her. I follow slowly and hesitate again at the door - but I go in, of course I do. I know what will happen if I hesitate too long.

“Off,” she says.

I know what is required. I strip, slightly slower than normally. She holds ‘my toy’ out to me. “Suck it.”

I kneel and lick the head as I would his. Then I suck it in a little, just the head. I start to move my mouth on and off the toy. I pretend it’s my husband’s real cock. I am starting to get into it, but Victoria has had enough. Gripping my hair, she pulls me and orders me to the bed.

“A special treat for our first time. On all fours. Big arse up and fat face down on the bed.”

Her degrading words sting me, but I do as I’m told and I get in position.

KitanaJames
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KitanaJames

Victoria kneels behind me and starts to slide the fake penis into me. 

I’m soaked and she has not met any resistance, but I’m also tight, as I have not had a cock in there for so long. Victoria seems to sense as such, and starts slowly fucking the cock into my cunt. Then she forces it deep into me and I cum. I didn’t know it was going to happen - it just did. I can’t help but enjoy the glow over my body. 

I don’t know if she’s notices or not but she keeps going. I wonder if she did so I turn my head to look at her and then I see what I have been missing.

My husband is kneeling behind her, kissing her back and nudging his prick towards her slit. My first thought is I might have got away with cumming. Then she pushes my bum down so I’m lying flat, still full of the fake cock, as she kneels behind me. Her hands move onto my back, she is no longer fucking me. She’s too busy concentrating on his cock going into her pussy.

“Fuck me, fuck me hard,” she moans. 

He does, hard and fast. She once again takes hold of the cock inside me so, as he fucks her she, in turn, is fucking me. I can’t help but enjoy being fucked after so long. It feels amazing.

“God, I love you,” he gasps between breaths. 

Suddenly, at last, something snaps inside me. Hearing the “L” word just hits me like a rock and I start to cry hysterically. I use all my strength to get out from under them. I throw the plastic penis to the floor in disgust - I grab my dress and underwear and slip them on hastily at the bottom of the stairs. I can hear him shouting my name and telling me to stop, but I don’t.

I grab my bag and keys and run to my car - I don’t even stop to put shoes on but I know there are some trainers in the car somewhere. 

As I start to drive off, I glance in the mirror see him run down the drive to me in his boxers to stop me - but I’m gone. 

As I drive down the road, I try to make myself stop crying so I can see to drive. I can’t, so pull over and just let myself cry. I hear my phone start to ring, so pull out it out of my bag. I see his name. I turn the phone off and throw it in my bag. 

I start to calm down after a while and wonder what I should do. After a few minutes, I decide it’s best if I stay away for a while, so I head for the first hotel I can find. I remember it’s not the best of hotels, but it will do.

Pulling into the car park, I check my boot and find the trainers. I slip them on then get a room. It’s a basic double room, nothing special, but at least I am alone and safe. I strip and slide into the bed and close my eyes. Tears start to flow again and I just lay there.

The next thing I know is the sun in my eyes through the open curtains. I get up and shut them, blocking out the light. On my way back to the bed I grab my phone from my bag. Twenty-three missed calls. Thirty-four text messages. Twelve voice-mails.

I start with the voice-mails. They are all from hubby.

What the fuck do I think I’m doing?

Where am I?

Am I ok?

At first he is angry, but as I go through them I can hear the worry growing in his voice. I also hear him say she’s gone. He’s got rid of Vicky and just wants me home.

I’m crying again.

Next, the texts.

He loves me

He misses me.

She’s gone.

She’s history.

He’s so sorry.

He kicked her out.

He just wants me to call him. 

As I’m reading, another message comes in - he must have just sent it. 

“Please just let me know you’re ok. Please.” 

I question myself if I should reply and decide I should. 

 “I’m alive but not ok. I need some time to myself. I don’t know when I’ll be home,“ I reply. An instant reply comes - “I love you”.

I don’t reply… not because I don’t love him - I do - but because I started this. I know it’s my fault it happened, that Vicky – I can call her that now - came into our lives. I know that, but I can’t go home just yet.

Turning off my phone again I lay down contemplate the situation for a little while, still sobbing a little. I drift off…

A few hours later I wake up and my tummy rubbles. I haven’t eaten since yesterday lunch time and it’s now hitting me how hungry I am. I glance at my phone - I’m astonished to find out it’s lunch time.

I get dressed and go down to the hotel bar.

I contemplate a burger and chips – but instead I ask for a large glass of white wine. I sit down at a table and sip the wine. Then, for the first time for a while I find myself smiling. I lift me glass in a salutation to no-one and say, out loud but quietly,

“Fuck you. Fuck you, Vicky.”

An unaccompanied man at the bar comes over to me.

“Drinking alone? May I join you?”

I examine him. He is good looking, smart, well-groomed. He exudes class. I’m attracted to him. He raises his eyebrows questioningly.

I take another sip of my wine then set the glass down, still half-full. 

“No, thank you”, I say, standing up. “I’m going home. Going home to my husband.”

I walk out of the bar, retrieve my belongings from the room, check out and get into the car. I pause to contemplate a strange, unfamiliar feeling – for a moment I don’t recognise it. Then I realise…I am calm, I am happy.

I drive home slowly and pull into the drive.

 

* * *

My husband opened the door. He was unkempt, dishevelled. He hadn’t shaved and looked as if he hadn’t slept either.

“Oh my darling….”

I cut him off.

 “Shut up. Come with me.”

I directed operations as we, together, went around the house systematically collecting everything with any connection to Vicky – her clothes, her trinkets, the fake cock, even down to the bedsheets that still had the signs of her – and his - orgasms on them. Everything was put in a black bin liner.

I drove him down to the local rubbish tip and watched as he threw the bag into the skip marked “For incinerator”.

In silence we drove back again.

We entered the house – he was still unsure of himself, unsure of were he stood with me.

I took his hand and led him upstairs to the landing and into the bathroom.

“Have a shave,” I told him.

As he did so I ran, and slipped into, a hot, soapy bath.

As he finished shaving I beckoned for him to join me, facing me. He went to speak but I put my finger on my lips to silence him.

I looked at him in silence for a few moments. Then I finally spoke.

“Next time, tell me not to be such a fucking idiot.”

He was really lost for words now and looked at me in bemusement.

“It was a really stupid idea, wasn’t it”  I continued. “I’m so, so sorry, darling.”

He looked at me in astonishment.

He went to answer but I silenced him again. Another few minutes passed before I spoke again.

“Take me to bed.”

Published 
Written by Innocentgirl29
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments