Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Deep Throat Club - Part Two

"Mary and her friends show the skater boys their new talents."

38
22 Comments 22
16.0k Views 16.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words
My parents had gone away for the weekend. They were visiting my grandmother. My mother said Brad would be around in case I needed him. She also said that I could have friends over while they were away. I invited Amber, Emma, and Lucy to hang out.

My girlfriends and I had created a club called “The Deep-Throat Club”. We mostly practiced on vegetables and one time the girls practiced on my stepbrother. Since my parents were away, we thought it was the perfect time to call the skateboard guys over and show them our new oral skills. I made the call and told my friends and the guys to come over about two o’clock. Brad was working and said it would be fine if I had my friends over.

I put on my bikini and grabbed a soda and waited for my friends to arrive. I didn’t wait too long and the doorbell rang. I walked over to the door.

“Hi, Mary. Thanks for inviting us.”

“Come in. Amber, Emma and Lucy will be here soon.”

The guys walked into my house. They brought their skateboards in and put them in my living room.

“We brought some pot. Want to smoke a joint before your friends get here?”

“I guess so. Sure.”

“This is some good stuff. You’ll love it!”

Tommy was the head skateboard guy and he came with Edward, Jack and Brian. They were all stoners and loved to get high. Jack rolled a joint and lit it up. Jack took a deep puff and handed the joint over to the rest of us. We all took our hits and smoked the joint. I immediately felt very silly while we got stoned. Whenever I got stoned, I always got horny too.

After we smoked the joint, the doorbell rang. I ran to get it.

“Come in. The guys are already here.”

“Hey girl. We’re so glad you called us.”

"Now's our chance to show the guys everything we learned."

"We're excited to show them. It's been so many weeks of practicing."

The girls walked over to the couches where the guys were hanging out. They were wearing their cover ups over their bikinis. The girls were giggling and talking among themselves. The guys and I were stoned and cracking up over jokes that Tommy was telling.

Jack rolled another joint and lit it up. We all took tokes on it. I was pretty stoned and was feeling really horny. We smoked a few joints and then all hung out by the pool. I put on music and we ate snacks that I had put there.

Everybody was really high and having a great time. We did go into the pool, but everybody just hung in the lower end in tubes. The girls and I were wondering when the boys would want to have some naughty fun. We were wanting to show them our new blow job skills. We knew they'd be impressed.

“How about you all give us some head? The last time, you all didn’t do so well.”

“Sure. Let’s go back into the house. We’ll show you what we’ve learned.”

Everybody stood up and walked back into the house. Me and my friends were giggling and couldn’t wait to show them our new found skills. The guys wondered if we had gotten any better since the last time. The guys undressed and stood in the middle of the living room.

Amber got on her knees in front of Tommy. She played with his cock in her hands and made him nice and hard. Tommy was smiling at Amber. His cock sprang to attention. Amber giggled and got started.

“Suck it, Amber! Show me what a dirty girl you are.”

Amber wrapped her mouth around Tommy’s cock and brought his cock down her throat. She held and cupped his balls while making all kinds of sucking noises.

“Damn, you sure learned a few things. I’m going to cum. Fuck.”

Amber took more and more of his cock her throat and he blasted her mouth with cum. Amber swallowed the sticky goo down her throat. She stood up and smiled at Tommy.

“That was fucking amazing. Wow! I’m impressed.”

“Thanks. We’ve been practicing.”

It was Edward’s turn next. Emma got on her knees and played with his cock. She ran her hands up and down his shaft. Edward had a nice sized cock and was hard in her hand. Emma opened her mouth wide and took his cock into her throat. Emma made gagging noises, but continued to bob along his cock. Edward fucked her mouth and she kept pace with him.

“Shit. I’m going to come! Fucking hell.”

Edward exploded in Emma’s mouth and she swallowed his cream down her throat.

“Emma, that was hot! You sure did a great job.”

Next it was Lucy’s turn. Jack stood up and she got on her knees. She played with his cock in her hand. He was pretty large and Lucy licked at her lips. Lucy opened her mouth up wide and put Jack’s cock into her mouth. She stuffed her mouth with his cock-meat. She held his balls while she made all kinds of sucking noises. Jack moved his hips and fucked her mouth. Lucy kept pace with him.

Jack was so excited and gave Lucy no warning and came down her mouth. Lucy gagged, but managed to swallow his cum. She got up and smiled at Jack.

“Damn! That was really hot. I never had a girl swallow before. You’re really cool, Lucy.”

It was finally my turn to show off my skills. Brian stood in the center of the room and I knelt down in front of him. I played with his cock and he too was on the bigger side. He got hard rather quickly. I kissed his cock up the left side and then the right side. I slapped his cock across my face and rubbed his head all over my closed mouth.

“Suck it, Mary. Fuck!”

I teased him before I opened my mouth. I opened my mouth wide and took him down my throat. Brian held my hair and watched me suck his cock. My cheeks were bulging; spit oozed down the corners of my mouth. He face-fucked me and I kept pace with him. Brian was moaning and groaning and then blew his load down my mouth. I swallowed it all up and stood up.

“Fuck. That was so hot. Wow! Who taught you how girls how to suck cock?”

“That’s our little secret. I guess you all enjoyed?”

“Oh yea! Sucking cock like that will make you all very popular. We're all impressed."

We all laughed and the guys got dressed. I knew they wondered who we practiced on, but they never asked. We all smoked a few more joints and then they all left. I told the girls that my mother said no sleepovers while she and my stepfather were away. I really wanted to spend the night with my stepbrother. I had some ideas that I wanted to share with him. Everybody left around six o’clock. Brad would be home in another hour or so.

**

All I could think about was Brad’s cock and how good it felt inside my ass. I never told my friends that I had anal sex with him. I had finally decided that Brad would be the guy I’d let take my virginity away. I couldn’t think about anything else. I just wanted to spend time with my stepbrother and tell him the great news.

Brad was working and I had an hour or so to get myself ready. I went into my mother’s drawers and found some lingerie that my stepfather had bought her. I found a very sexy white teddy with matching thong panties.

MiaBurkaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaBurkaaa

I also found white thigh high stockings and rummaged through her closet to find her high heel shoes.

Once I had the complete outfit picked out, I went back into my room to put the outfit on. I put on a little make-up and did my hair. I thought that I looked very virginal in the outfit. I also was really horny while I was waiting for Brad to come home. I slipped my fingers down the front of my thong and played with my pussy. I rubbed my fingers all over my sweet cunt. I might have never actually had vaginal sex, however, I played with toys and my fingers and was able to make myself cum.

I took my hand out of my thong and sucked on my fingers. I planned on fucking myself with my fingers and getting my panties wet. I knew that Brad would love to see the wet spot on them. I pushed my hand back down my thong and played with my pussy lips. I opened my legs wide and pushed my two fingers into my pussy. I finger fucked myself until I had an orgasm. The pussy juices soaked the material in my thong.

While I was masturbating, I heard Brad open the front door. He must have gone into the kitchen to fix his dinner. I planned on walking downstairs in my sexy lingerie and surprising him. I stood up and fixed myself in the mirror and walked downstairs to where Brad was. I saw that he was in the kitchen.

“Mary, is that you?”

I walked into the kitchen and Brad stood there with his mouth open.

“Mary, you look gorgeous. Why are you wearing that?”

“I’ve been thinking about you and want you to be my first.”

“Really. I did love fucking your asshole last week. Are you sure you want to have sex with me?”

“Yes. I want you to be my first.”

Brad just stared at me in my lingerie. His eyes were looking at my full breasts.

“Damn! You look good enough to eat. Come over here and let me kiss you.”

I walked towards Brad and we shared a passionate kiss. His hands went directly to my buttocks which he cupped and massaged while we kissed. I was very aroused and wanted Brad to fuck me.

“Mary, let’s go upstairs. I want to play with that gorgeous body of yours. Fuck, girl you make me so hot.”

Brad grabbed my hands and we walked upstairs to his room. We stood in the center of the room where he kissed me. He moved the straps to the teddy off my shoulders and played with my firm breasts. He rolled my nipples with his index finger and made them nice and stiff. Brad put his hand down the front of my thong and rubbed at my pussy.

“Your pussy is so wet. Did you masturbate before?”

“Yes. I want you, Brad.”

Brad took my hand and brought me over by the bed. He pulled the teddy down my body. I stepped out of it. Brad pushed me down on the bed and got between my legs.

“Open your legs, Mary.”

I opened my legs and Brad rubbed at my thong. He played with my pussy through the material. I was panting while he rubbed me there. Brad licked at the material on my thong. He put my plump pussy into his mouth and sucked on the thong.

He pulled my thong down my legs and put his head between my thighs. Brad moved his tongue all over my pussy. His tongue flicked at my pussy lips.

“Oh Brad, that feels so good. I want you.”

Brad continued to move his tongue all over my pussy. He pushed his tongue through my pussy lips and tongue fucked my cunt. It felt so good and I moved all over the bed. My legs were wrapped around his neck while he licked me good.

I got very excited and came on his tongue. Brad slurped my pussy juices up with his mouth. Brad came over to me on the bed and we shared a deep and passionate kiss. I could taste my pussy juices in his mouth.

Brad stood up and removed his clothes while smiling down at me.

“Mary, you’re gorgeous. Are you sure about this?”

“I want you to be my first. Make love to me.”

“Okay.”

My stepbrother climbed on top of me. We kissed passionately while Brad positioned his cock at the entrance to my pussy. He pushed inside of me slow at first and continued kissing me deeper and harder. I could feel his size inside of me.

I guess all the toys and my fingers over the years had stretched out my pussy. Brad did a final push and started to fuck me harder. I had my legs at his side while he pumped and pushed his cock deeper and deeper inside of me. I was used to getting my ass fucked, but liked how wet my pussy got when he fucked me.

“Mary, your pussy feels so good. Fucking hell.”

Brad kissed me deeper and harder while we made love together. I liked how it made me feel. My breasts shook while he fucked me over and over again.

“Mary, I've got to fuck your asshole. Get on your hands and knees!”

“Okay.”

Brad pulled out and I got on my hands and knees. Brad opened his drawer and got out some lube. He squeezed the solution into his palm and rubbed it all over my asshole and his cock. Brad pushed his finger into my asshole to open up my anus. He fucked me with his finger.

“Brad, fuck me!”

Brad replaced his fingers and pushed his cock into my asshole. I could feel how tight it felt and made grunting noises.

“Fucking hell! Mary, I’m going to cum. Fuck!”

Brad fucked my asshole for a few pumps and moaned and came inside of my asshole.

“You’re so hot! Shit. I can’t believe how sexy you are.”

Brad pulled out and I rolled on my back. We kissed deep and passionately.

“Why don’t you give me a blow job. I know you like to practice that.”

“Sure.”

I got between Brad’s legs and licked his cock like a lollipop. I tasted the cum that was all over his cock.

“Suck it. Come on!”

I wrapped my lips around Brad’s cock and took his cock down my throat. I played with his smooth balls while I bobbed up and down over his cock.

“Mary, you’re really good at this. I bet you girls are on your way to be the best little cock suckers in town.”

I continued to bring more and more of Brad’s cock down my mouth. I knew he liked when I was able to suck the whole thing. I gagged and went all the way down his shaft. His cock felt amazing in my mouth. He started to buck his hips and fucked my mouth. I kept pace with him. His cock tasted amazing inside of my mouth.

“Ride my face! I want to lick your pussy now!”

I stood on the bed and put my feet on either side of Brad’s neck. I squatted down on his face. Brad grabbed my ass and moved his tongue all over my wet pussy. A few times his tongue ventured over to my asshole where he licked and adored my puckered asshole.

“Fuck! I’m going to cum again at this rate.”

Brad licked and sucked on my pussy lips. He tongue-fucked me and fingered my asshole until I came over and over again. I was exhausted and got off of him.

“That was so hot. Thanks for having sex with me.”

“The pleasure was all mine. You’re a hot little ride!”

Brad and I held each other and fell asleep together. Several times through the night we made love together. I really loved my stepbrother and hoped he and I would continue our love making.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments