Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Boyfriend Revenge

"Step-siblings find their relationship takes a new turn as a brother comforts his sister over her ex."

40
11 Comments 11
27.8k Views 27.8k
6.6k words 6.6k words

It had been several years since my mother remarried, after meeting Dave at some conference they both attended. Dave was a likeable guy, mostly because he made it clear from the off that he would never look to replace my father. My real father was a bastard who'd run off with some jail bait teenage girl who'd just turned seventeen, never seeing or hearing from him again. I hoped I wouldn't grow up to be like him.

Like my mother, with me in tow, a naive and shy sixteen-year-old boy; Dave came with his own baggage. That being his slightly older teenage daughter, Cindy. Now Cindy was eighteen, and very pretty: long, blonde wavy hair; voluptuous hourglass figure; impressive bust size and an ass boys would die for. Especially when she wore those tight, hugging jeans that clung to her derriere, suffocating her behind like a piece of elastic stretched over her shapely cheeks. Each step she took caused a wiggle that even had married men turning to stare, before a slap of their wives brought them back to their senses.

After a few years of residing with us, as a family, Cindy moved out and got her own small apartment. To be honest, it left me a little heartbroken. While she was my step-sister, I'd grown fond of her, welcoming her into our family. She always looked in on me, making sure I wasn't being bullied at school, and offered an ear who'd listen to any problems I may be having. I believe she wanted someone-- a brother or sister-- as much as I wished for the same.

*******************************

One day as I headed home from high school, I received a text message from Cindy.

'meet me. my appt. need u' accompanied with a few crying emojis.

I headed over to her apartment with deep concern. She opened the door. Mascara stained her cheeks, running down from the tears she'd cried, seemingly for hours. She instantly leaped into my arms. I hugged her tight, a warm brotherly hug of loving affection. Eventually, I shuffled us inside her apartment and closed the door.

 *******************************

After cleaning herself up, I spoke with Cindy about what caused her to be so upset, while we both found ourselves sipping on hot coffee. She informed me she'd walked in on her boyfriend fucking some other girl, younger, and prettier.  I made a joke about no girl is prettier than her, bringing a smile to her face.  I said this guy must be a jerk if he treated her like this, causing Cindy to reach over and hug me. The scent of her womanly charms wafted upon me, such a sweet strawberry smell that, along with her warm hug, caused a slight tingle between my thighs. My cock stirred a little, which unnerved me. While it's true I'd had wet dreams of Cindy, waking up with a hard-on and finding myself jerking off while thinking of her, before that sudden rush of 'what was I doing' and shame kicked in. I mean yes, she wasn't blood related to me, and she was a very pretty young woman, but it still made me feel so ashamed that I found myself masturbating over her.

Sitting on the sofa, we talked a little more. I tried to change the subject, but Cindy kept returning to the heartache she was feeling. Then, she took our conversation down a different avenue, one of which I was a little shocked at.

*******************************

"Do you know what I should do? I should get my revenge on him!" she began the conversation.

"Revenge? You don't mean like, hurt him or something, do you?"

"Ha ha. No, silly. I mean, do something to make him jealous of what he's missing out on."

"Oh, right. Well, how can you do that?"

"I have this idea, but I'd need your help."

"If I can help, I will. You know that."

"I thought of sending him some pics, of me with some random guy I'm hooking up with!"

"Pics? What kind of pics?"

"Well, what if, we took some photos on my phone and I sent him. Now, don't freak out or anything, but I thought ... maybe if I took pics of me with your dick!"

"We can't do that, you're my stepsister!" I said, raising my eyebrows that she'd even suggest something like this.

"Come on, it's not like anything's gonna happen. It's just a few pics to make him jealous. Your face doesn't have to be in any, just pics of me with your cock. Please!" she said.

"Hmm ...!" as I pondered what she asked.

"You'd be really helping me out!"

"I guess, it can't do no harm!" I said, finally giving in to her request.

Cindy jumped with glee, her eyes widened and a huge smile brought a warmth to her face. She grabbed her phone, set it to camera and then stood, waiting.

"Well ...?" she said, sitting there and looking at me.

"Well, what?"

"Get your dick out. Don't worry, I've seen lots of them."

Anxiously, I stood up and undid my pants, as they dropped around my ankles. Standing there in my boxers, it was only then I truly realized that I had an erection, as my cock stretched the fabric. Cindy stared at it, licking her lips, almost in anticipation. I pulled them down where my cock leaped out with a healthy spring in it's step, bouncing around for a moment.

"Holy shit!" Cindy bellowed, her jaw dropped as she saw my cock. "You must get a lot of girls with that. It's fucking huge!" she added.

I looked down at my cock, staring with it's one eye upon Cindy. I never really imagined it as being huge, to me, it was just - my cock. Compared to some of the guys I saw in porn clips, I actually felt quite nervous about the size, but it appeared from Cindy's remarks I'd needn't have worried. Even still, the slight shame of exposing myself to Cindy embarrased me a little. My hands moved to cover it, standing there, half-naked, in front of my step-sister.

"Don't cover it up!" as she pulled my hands away, allowing it to break free and bounce around once more.  "You've got nothing to be ashamed of. It's a great cock. If I'm honest, it's twice the size of my boyfriends!" she giggled.

"Really?"

"Oh yeah. I mean, his is like ..." Cindy wriggled her little finger on one hand, "... that big. But yours, it's fucking huge!"

Hearing her made me feel better about myself. I was still a virgin, and not great around girls.  Her hungry eyes stared upon my cock, while she bit her bottom lip and teasingly licked her lips.

"Okay, how do you wanna do this?" I asked.

My hands shifted around, uncertain of where to position them. Standing there, my cock erect and throbbing in the cool air of the room.

"Well, let's try one and see how it looks. You take it. It'll look better from above!"

Handing me the phone, I held it several feet over my hovering slab of meat. Cindy got on her knees, shuffled forward, placing her face inches away from where it hung. I could feel her hot breathe flow upon it, causing a warm sensation to quickly spread inside.  Cindy gave a cheeky look; her mouth open, her tongue out one side, along with the 'v' sign of her fingers. I snapped the photo as the flash went off, before handing the phone to her. Cindy looked at the photo.

"Wow, that looks great. Let's do a few more."

"Hmm, okay!" I replied.

I positioned the phone back over my cock, ready to snap another image. This time, Cindy's face was much closer, positioned at the tip of my engorged head, her mouth opened wide and her tongue out, as if she was waiting for me to shoot my load in her gaping mouth. She looked so hot like this, that it took me a moment before I realized I was supposed to be taking a photo. The flash went off, and again, as Cindy kept altering her poses, drawing closer and closer to my cock without physically touching it. I quickly found myself lost in the moment that I'd forgot what we were doing, and that I was still half-naked before my own step-sister.

After taking several more snaps, I handed her the phone. She scanned through the photos with a deep grin on her face.

"These are great. I bet he's gonna lose it when he sees these. Fucking loser!" Cindy said.

I stared down upon this beautiful woman, who I'd just showed my hard cock to, as she looked back up at me.

"Here, take one more!" as she handed me back the phone.

I held it ready, my cock continued to throb and bounce around below. Without any prior warning, Cindy wrapped her fingers around the thick shaft. Immediately, I pulled away.

"What are you doing? You can't just do that!" I said, my heart felt like it leaped out of my chest.

"What?" she questioned, looking at me innocently. "I was just gonna take a picture of me holding your cock. Come on, just take the picture, silly!" she added.

A little anxiously, I moved forward again. Her fingers wrapped around the thick shaft once more. I'd never had a girl touch it, and it felt strange, yet in a good way.  As I positioned the camera, her head moved closer to my cock. Quicker than I could stop her, her tongue leaped out and licked the underside of my cock as I snapped the image.

"What the fuck, Cindy!" I said, pulling away once more.

"What?" she said.

"You're my step-sister. We can't do that!"

"Come on, I know you've wanked off to me before. I've heard you moaning in your bedroom, whispering my name. The walls are thin in that house you know!"

"I think we need to stop!"

"That's not what your cock is saying. Look at it, I mean fuck, it's got even harder than it was before."

I looked down, my cock was throbbing and dancing around from being touched. My insides were running wild, a mixture of excitement and fear, along with the sexual arousal that was beginning to take effect. I was at a crossroads. One road taking me away from all this madness. The other taking me down an avenue I'd secretly longed for, and yet the fear of the unknown still possessed me.

"No one's gonna know. Unless you haven't been with a girl before, is that it?"

I blushed, and she knew my answer.

"Oh my God, it is. You've never fucked a girl before? Why not, I mean, if girls knew how big your cock is, you'd find it hard to keep them off you!" Cindy said.

"Look, I just ... find it hard to talk to girls. Okay?"

"Well, I'm a girl and you don't seem to be having a problem."

"Yeah, but you're my step-sister. It's different."

"Exactly. Look, let me just give you a blowjob, and if you wanna stop after that we will."

I thought for a moment, uncertain of what to do. My head was telling me all the things wrong with this scenario, yet my cock was pulling me back towards Cindy, wanting her touch, her mouth, her tongue.

"Fuck it!  I really wanna suck a cock right now, and yours is the only one here anyway, so I'm gonna just do it!" Cindy said.

Before I could say anything, her fingers wrapped tight around the thick shaft. Her mouth opened wide, and I found my cock suddenly forced inside. Her lips wrapped around the shaft. I felt the sudden rush of warmth and wetness spread upon my cock.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned, as I felt it enter her mouth. My head snapping back, closing my eyes and living the dream.

It rested upon her tongue, as she began to nod her head. My cock started to slip in and out of her mouth. My first real blowjob. My first blowjob, and getting it from my own step-sister of all people. But fuck, did it feel good. Much better than I even imagined.  I found myself lost in the moment, experiencing something magical and intense. Cindy used her hand to jerk my cock, while the top end was being sucked on between her luscious lips. I could actually feel my cock pulsating inside her mouth, from her sweet, sensual caress of her tongue. Pulling my cock out for a moment, Cindy looked up at me.

"Sit down!" she said, signaling towards the couch.

I planted my bare ass down on the cushioned seat. My cock still dancing away, glistening from her saliva. She pushed my knees apart and shuffled in-between, where her head then lowered. My cock dived back inside her warm, wet mouth. Her head started to bob up and down, slowly, sensually, in her sexual act upon me. Her hand jerking and twisting my cock below, while her other played with my sack of goodies, swirling my balls through her fingers. I felt as if I was in a daze, or on some drug. My head, and the room, appeared to be spinning.

Cindy moaned, expressing her love of sucking off her own step-brothers cock.  Her eyes wandered from staring upon my throbbing cock, to looking up to see the expression of ecstasy on my face. Her eyes were mesmerizing to look into, finding yourself lost by her sensual beauty. I watched her sucking my cock with such enthusiasm. It appeared what she said was true, she'd been longing to suck a cock, and it showed.

"Can I ... see your boobs!" I asked, nervously.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth, stroking it gently to keep me aroused.

"Of course, darling!" Cindy told me.

'Darling', I missed her calling me that. It was her little nickname for me when we lived together. Cindy leaned back, where she grabbed the hem of her shirt and raised it up over her body to reveal she wasn't wearing a bra. Her beautiful bouncing breasts became exposed, before she pulled the top over her head and tossed it aside. Her breasts were magnificent, and the first real pair I'd seen. So round. So bouncy. Each breast had slightly darker areolas, while her nipples were small, yet hard and erect.

"Holy fuck!" I said, setting eyes upon them.

"Ha ha, so I guess you like them?"

"They're beautiful!"

Cindy grasped one in each hand, squeezed and rubbed them. My cock did it's merry dance, especially with the sight of her breasts on display. My mouth watered, my eyes were transfixed by her heaving breasts she played with.

Cindy moved back to my cock, where she thrust it back into her warm, wet mouth. Sucking it once again. Moving it around inside, pressing against her cheeks, before running her tongue up and down the long, thick shaft.  She leaned further in, where she spread her breasts apart and wrapped them around my cock. Using the tips of her fingers to keep my cock held firmly in place, between her tits, she started to rise up and down, causing my cock to slip back and forth between her breasts. They pressed against my throbbing cock, rubbing and giving a slight friction upon all sides.

The underside of my cock rubbed against the soft skin of her chest. It was sending signals into my head, strong emotions of deeper, sexual arousal. Her head bowed down, where my cock rose up and she licked the engorged head as it drew closer to her face. Lowering back down again, it rose once more, only this time she wrapped her lips around the head and suckled on it. I felt like was in some dream, having a beautiful woman do things to make me happy.

Releasing my cock from between her breasts, she returned once more to sucking on it. Something, from what I'd gathered so far, she enjoyed doing. The feel of it sliding over her tongue, ramming deep inside her mouth, almost touching her throat, as her saliva soaked every inch of my throbbing cock.  Every so often, she'd pull it out of her mouth and run her tongue across every side. Licking and caressing it in her sensual way, while offering soft kisses at strategic places upon all sides of my cock, but concentrating more upon the large, mushroom shaped, engorged head.

She forced my legs wider apart, as her head lowered further down. Her tongue slithered down the long walk of my shaft, before she reached the sack of goodies below. She opened her mouth and took one of my balls within. My head snapped back at this wondrous new feeling. I never knew how arousing it could be to have my balls played with. She suckled it, pulling her head back with my ball clasped between her lips, before allowing it to pop free and snap back to it's rightful place. She took turns, working one, then the other, in her warm, wet mouth.  Her tongue caressed and licked my ball sack, playing with the two balls as they shuffled around inside, tossing and turning with each wet stroke of her tongue. Every now and again, with one of my balls in her mouth, I'd look down and see her alluring eyes stare back up at me. Her face told a thousand tales, and each one was sexual and erotic, with a wicked smile of loving gestures with what she was doing, and how she was making me feel.

Pulling away, she stood up and towered over where I sat. My throbbing cock bouncing around between my legs, glistening in the soft light, coated thickly in her saliva. Cindy unfastened her shorts, as she turned around and slid them down. A thong hugged her ass tightly. A piece of floss clinging between her ass cheeks, as her shorts fell to her ankles and she stepped out of them. She bent forward, where her hands glided up her inner thighs, caressing her soft skin. I could already see a small damp patch which had formed upon the snatch. My mouth watered, my eyes glued to her touching herself, as one of her hands began to rub back and forth across her moist, wet pussy. Her fingers gently...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments