Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beginning

"My new neighbour bringing out my inner slut"

63
32 Comments 32
32.9k Views 32.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story

I always had a feeling I enjoyed sex more than I probably should, that inside me was this raging slut who loved being dirty and experiencing everything that came her way. Perhaps I didn't really come to admit it until my older next door neighbour started playing with me, like I was his own personal toy. The thought still makes me instantly wet to this day.

I have never been a shy girl, and have always enjoyed pushing my limits and trying new things, even when I was younger and more constrained by age. When I was freshly 17, I used to live on a family friendly street with backyards that brushed up against each other and windows that could be peered into with the right angle and lighting. I liked to masturbate with my windows open, getting excited at the thought that one of the neighbours might hear me or better yet, see what I was doing to myself.

It all started on a fairly warm day, for some reason the warmth of summer always puts my already high sex drive into overdrive, it’s practically impossible to keep my hands off myself... and others. I had come into the bad habit of sneaking over to my neighbour’s house during the day to take advantage of their amazing pool. This particular summer was easier than previous ones as the neighbours had recently split and neither of them were at the house much as they prepared to sell it.

Stretching out on one of the pool chairs after swimming a couple laps always felt good to have the warm summer air drying off my wet skin. My bikini always clings in just the right way after a good swim, and I never bother adjusting it, having the soaking wet material brushing against my young clit always gets me squirming.

It never takes long before my fingers start exploring my body, first sliding them under my top to graze over my erect nipples pinching them and pulling them getting them even harder while my other hand slides down over my stomach and dips inside my bottoms, first sliding a finger down and inside my pussy feeling myself wrap around my finger getting all nice and juicy so I can run it back up to my clit and start making wide circles.

I instantly loose myself forgetting my surroundings as my fingers bring pleasure to my young body, my back arching, moans escaping my mouth. I am easily startled by an unfamiliar voice clearing their throat behind me.

"Uhm, who might you be."

My hands stop where they are as I briefly wonder if I should ignore the question and bring myself over the edge in front of this stranger, but think better of it and slowly move my hands away from my throbbing pussy, while turning around to face this new voice.

"Well, I could ask you the same thing I live next door; the Jacobs let me use their pool whenever I feel like it."

"I am sure they don't know that you come over and play with yourself while they are away," he retorts back with a smirk

I can feel my face start to flush as my pussy grows wetter with the thought of my naughty little secret being discovered.

I bite my lower lip and tilt my head to the side as I coyly say, "Oh, you wouldn't tell on me... would you?"

He smiles, taking me in with his eyes, “I might just have to, people should know when a naughty girl is abusing her pool privileges."

"Please don't! They will be so mad at me. I don't have their permission to be using their pool,” my voice trails off, “never mind rubbing my wet clit on their pool chairs."

The panic of reality starts to set in, what if he does tell them and they tell my parents. Oh no that would be so embarrassing, and then for sure it wouldn’t be long before they’d discover the other naughty things I have been doing.

He walks over to me and without another word undoes my top, letting it fall to the ground. He slides his hand down my waist, seamlessly untying my bottoms; my swollen clit and rock hard nipples instantly becoming exposed for anyone to see. My nudity on display for anyone to view causes my pulse to speed up and my throbbing pussy to start oozing out down my bare legs.

"Oh, someone likes being exposed."

"No, no I am just wet from earlier, you interrupted me." I stammer.

AniyaJoy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AniyaJoy



"Really? hmm, I don't think so young lady." He replies as his fingers slide up my leg and into my now soaking cunt. I cannot stop myself from reacting to his touch, the hardness of his fingers sliding into me causes me to moan out and push myself harder on to his fingers.

"Yeah that's what I thought, you look like a little slut that likes to be used, eh?" He grins at me as his fingers slide faster and deeper inside me. I can't form words to respond, I can only think of how his cock would feel mimicking the movement of his fingers. My body instinctively starts moving in rhythm with his fingers, moaning out louder and louder as he brings me closer to cumming.

As I look down to watch his fingers slide in and out of me, I can see how hard he has become. My mind can only focus on how badly I want to taste his rigid cock before he forcefully thrusts it inside me.

"Maybe you should bring that hard cock of yours over here, so I can slide you into my mouth."

He stops what he is doing and towers over me his hand draws back and then meets my clit with a sharp 'smack.'

"What a little slut. You like sucking cock, do you?” The smirk on his face is growing almost as quickly as his hard on. “Want to have this thick cock inside you, don't you?"

"So badly, please," I can't believe the words coming out of my mouth. My voice trembling as I beg for this stranger to feed me his cock. I can't stop myself; my pussy is pulsating, dripping in anticipation.

He grabs my head and pushes it back, opening my mouth nice and wide. He rams his thick cock into my mouth, slamming into the back of my throat. My right hand instantly finds my clit and begins frantically rubbing, while the other hand wraps itself around the base of his cock. Now it’s his turn to moan out in pleasure. I follow suit as my right hand quickly brings me to the edge, he notices and forcefully grabs it pinning my hand away from my wanting clit.

My body starts wiggling in desperation as his cock continues to slam into my mouth. I can't handle how incredibly turned on I am; not being able touch myself for relief. When I look up I can see him sneer, taking delight in keeping me right on the edge, not allowing a release.

My pace quickens as his grunting get louder, "What a good whore, taking my cock, you like how that feels sliding into your hot little mouth, yeah use your tongue, hmmm good girl."

I can feel his grip tighten on my wrist, I badly want to cum. My hips bucking back and forth as I desperately try to rub my clit against the frame of the chair.

"Oh no little girl," he releases my head just long enough to smack my clit again, sending shivers throughout my body. His hand reaches back to my head pulling my hair; my juices begin spilling out, running down my legs. I grin to myself, secretly hoping another neighbour is watching through a window. The thought driving me wilder with desire.

As if he could tell what my dirty young mind was thinking, he starts thrusting into my mouth with more vigor. I can tell he is about to explode. I get ready to take his hot load in my mouth.

Before I can prepare myself, he pulls out at the last second spraying hot white cum all over my face and tits. I don’t waste a moment before my tongue darts out and instinctively starts licking his cum off my face.

He looks down at me, “what a dirty little slut licking up my cum. You are a good girl and I bet you want to cum now don't you?"

"Oh yes please, so badly." I can hear the desperation in my voice; it turns me on even more. I can't believe how whorish I sound.

"I figured you might say that, “he takes my hand leading me into the house. “Let’s get you cleaned up in my shower; perhaps I will let you finger that dirty cunt for me.”

The realization finally hits me; this stranger is my new neighbour.

...What a summer this will be....

Published 
Written by YoungSlut2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments