Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stepfather Part 3

"Jane's fiance sees her caned."

16
4 Comments 4
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Like Jane, Mary had never seen anyone caned. She watched as Jane meekly walked to the desk she had just vacated. Her bum was on fire, but so was something else. Seeing her daughter in the same position she had just been in was like looking in a mirror. The first stroke landed. My god, is that what it looks like? She jumped, and her welts seemed to expand as if it had landed on her bum, not Jane's.

The week before, after Jane's first punishment, Mary had told her how pleased she was that they shared something special now, bringing them closer together as a family, but what she hadn't told her was that she and David had agreed before marriage that discipline was the key to a happy relationship. He'd spanked her several times, but had saved the first caning for after the ceremony. One of the early, particularly hard, sessions in his study, which somehow she knew Jane had heard, had taken her to a new level of agony.

Once upstairs in their bed, however, the agony had turned to ecstasy fast. David had been a wild, passionate animal, and the pain from the cane had rushed the blood to her nether regions. Was the pain worth the undeniable pleasure? What pain? Somehow she just couldn't remember it.

Now here she was, an observer instead of a participant, and in an instant, she knew that Jane was in another world. The screams were not those of pain, but more of a beautiful agony. Her widespread legs also revealed what must also have been obvious to David, a moisture only seen from ultimate arousal. She knew, however, that the ultimate reward would be hers, not Jane's, and so somehow they shared each agonizing stroke as if they were one.

David had never discussed with Mary what would happen if Jane required discipline. After all, what could she possibly do at her age that her mother couldn’t take care of? He had been, therefore, shocked to come home to find her in his study, worse still swishing a cane, when just about the only instruction he’d ever given her was to stay away from his study unless invited in. He’d told her to return that night, but felt obligated to consult Mary before deciding what to do.

“What would you do if I disobeyed a direct order?” Was her reply. She knew the answer, and David didn’t have to say a word.

That night, David had waited in his study for what he felt was going to be difficult to handle. In walked this beautiful woman, clad in the skimpiest of nightclothes, looking very contrite. His heart raced, but he managed to appear stern as he lectured her on the consequences of being disrespectful and having the audacity to lie about the door being open.

When she had removed the outer garment and bent over without so much as a murmur, his heart skipped a beat. Would he be able to thrash her as she deserved or would he forgive her and hold her in his arms? If he forgave her, his authority in his own house was gone. No, he had to go through with the promised punishment.

The first stroke had landed on a pristine bottom, and all his resolve had returned. He was going to enjoy this, more than he ever imagined. He not only was caning a beautiful girl, he had his wife’s permission.

When it was over he couldn’t help but hold her tight, and he felt her doing the same. When Mary came home later she insisted on all the details and was clearly excited, to the point of almost ripping off his clothes. After he recovered from that delectable dream, they were able to talk rationally about what this meant. Mary felt she would now be closer than ever to her daughter and any feeling that Jane was nothing more than a guest in the house was gone forever.

David had taken to bringing Charles, his junior partner, home to dinner. Like David, he oozed authority, and Jane would go weak at the knees whenever he came over. Her only relief was in the privacy of her own bedroom, and that happened almost as soon as he left each time.

David had continued to cane both Mary and Jane in the intervening months for infractions many and varied, but Jane’s trances had shifted from David’s image to the much younger man’s. Each caning was a trip to paradise, and she had found lots of ways to assure a trip to the study.

Charles had taken her out on many occasions, but had always been the total gentleman, not even trying to touch her past the goodnight kiss. She found it strange but irresistibly attractive. All other men had been crude in their advances by comparison.

KourtneyLey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KourtneyLey

Then he sprung it on her: He was madly in love with her and would she marry him? He told her that he felt obligated to ask David and Mary for permission and so asked her not to say a word until he had spoken to them.

That night at dinner, he broached the question and was surprised when David told him to go to the lounge and wait; he would be there shortly with his answer. Jane was almost in tears that he had not immediately agreed, but what followed surprised her even more.

“Don’t question what I am about to say or do, Jane, and all will be well.” He told Jane to go to her room and put on the same nightie she had worn for her first-ever caning, then to proceed to the study, stand in front of his desk, and wait for him. She was not to say a single word to him or anyone else until he gave her permission to do so. Failure to obey this order would result in his refusal to allow Charles to marry her.

She looked at Mary for some kind of help, but just got a nod and whispered message to do as David had asked.

Her mind was in turmoil: What did this mean? What was going to happen? Where was Charles?

She loved him so and would do anything not to ruin her future happiness.

Once in her room, all the memories came rushing back as she slowly undressed and slipped into her favourite nightie. Her legs somehow carried her to the, now familiar, surroundings of his study, and she, as instructed, stood in front of his desk, unable to grasp what was really happening.

David, in the meantime, had gone to the lounge to fetch Charles and escort him to his study. Prior to taking him there, he had told Charles that what he was about to witness was to be observed in silence and without interference. He told Charles, like Jane, that if he questioned what he was about to see, or even spoke, that the wedding would not take place.

With that, Mary, David and Charles went into the study. Charles was shocked and somewhat taken aback at the sight of his future bride in a fantastic negligee.

“Please sit there!” David said to Charles, pointing to a comfortable sofa. Mary sat beside him.

Jane was, by now, shaking with fear. What was happening?

Then the silence was broken. “Bend over the desk, Jane, and raise your nightie!”

Oh my goodness, he was going to cane her in front of Charles. She wanted to die. She couldn’t and didn’t want to, see his face. All she could think of were the, “If you speak before I give you permission,” words that David had spoken, making it clear that the marriage wouldn’t take place if his orders were ignored.

Charles, meantime, was thinking of exactly the same words. They were both trapped.

Then everything seemed to go into slow motion: Jane did as requested and raised the nightie; David removed the wicked-looking cane from his closet; Charles couldn’t take his eyes off Jane’s spectacular bottom.

The first stroke landed. This was going to be worse than usual. How did David instinctively know that she wanted Charles to see? Her body betrayed itself, and she knew that Charles would also see the tell-tale signs of pure pleasure. None of her canings had come close to the euphoria she was feeling as she floated away into a nether world unbeknown to her before.

Charles watched, mesmerized, as David proceeded to give Jane six of the hardest strokes ever.

Why did he stop? She needed more, but stop he did.

“It’s over, Jane,” David said, and she rushed into Charles’s arms and crushed him with her love.

“Now, I give my wholehearted approval for you to be married, on the condition that you, Charles, promise to continue disciplining Jane in the style to which she’s become accustomed.”

Jane and Charles were married in a lavish, fairy-tale wedding after a six-month engagement. While Jane had been busy planning every detail of the ceremony and being feted at parties, Charles had been busy taking instruction from David and practising so that he would be ready to properly administer Jane’s discipline when the mantle finally passed to him.

David paid for the honeymoon in Hawaii, where the loving couple opened a package carefully laid out on the bed. In it, they found the most exquisite set of canes you ever saw.

Published 
Written by topper86
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments