Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stepfather Part 2

"Mother and Daughter get caned together"

22
2 Comments 2
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

 

When I woke up, my first  thought was that the pain I felt on my bum was from a dream, but as soon as I put my hand back, I knew it was real. The raised ridges and the throbbing soon brought me back to reality. My stepdad had indeed caned me, and caned me hard.

I managed to pull myself together. After a nice long shower, I got myself ready for the day. As I dressed, I found myself subconsciously looking for clothes that would make me look young and attractive. When I selected the knickers, for some reason I gravitated to my old school, plain white knickers. It wasn’t me getting dressed – it was an alter ego, perhaps a former self.

As I pulled the knickers up and they made contact with my punished bum, I was suddenly, once again, made aware of the cane’s ridges. My bum felt like it had swollen to a brand new dimension, and the knickers pressing against the stripes would be a constant, uncomfortable, although not entirely unpleasant, reminder for the rest of the day.

I gingerly went down to breakfast and saw both Mum and Dad sitting at the breakfast table. To my horror, Mum spoke first.

“I hope that caning was a lesson to you Jane, as Dad has told me how you disobeyed a direct order.”

Wow, it meant he’d told her all about it. Was she, I wondered, also aware that I knew she had been caned?

Dad then looked at me with those steely eyes and said, “Further transgressions will merit similar treatment, so I suggest you behave whilst under my roof!”

I should have been scared or worried, but the sudden tingling between my legs when he said it blanked out any thought of the pain I was feeling on my bum. I was speechless. When I recovered my voice, all I did was apologize to both of them and blush deeply.

After breakfast I went to my room to study and didn’t come down until lunchtime. Dad was at work, so it was only Mum, and I could hardly avoid the conversation that I knew would follow.

To my surprise, she hugged me and said, “I know how you feel, Jane. He’s caned me regularly since we got married. I think you guessed, because you asked me if everything was OK soon after we got back from our honeymoon. I'm sorry you had to be punished, but you don’t know how happy it makes me to know that someone else joins me in the study and understands what I go through, someone I can share these feelings with. Dad's working late next Thursday night, so let's plan to go to the pub then, just you and me. We can celebrate our common experience.”

After long talks throughout the week, Mum and Jane were feeling a bond they had not felt for years. They thought it would be fun to take Dad’s precious Jaguar and make a grand entrance for all to see when they parked it in a prominent position on the forecourt. They decided to make a night of it and have a few drinks before going into the dining room for the slap-up meal they felt they deserved.

Both had dressed up for the occasion and looked great. Needless to say, the men around them sensed the happiness and showered them both with drinks. By the time they went in to dinner, neither was too steady on her feet, but they both thought a good meal would make them feel much better. The meal was all they had hoped for, and the manager even threw in an after dinner cocktail to help the celebration.

They left the pub, with Mum driving, and headed home by the back roads just in case the police were out late looking for drunk drivers. They both knew what would happen if they were stopped for drunk driving.Things were going fine until they came to a sharp bend in the road. Mum, with a bit too much alcohol in her, completely misjudged the turn and went off the road, straight into a parked car. Neither was injured, but the car's owner came rushing out of his house to see what had happened and immediately called the police.

The officers arrived in five minutes to see two distraught, and somewhat under the weather, women looking at the damage to both cars, profusely apologizing to the furious man, and promising to pay for the repairs.

Unfortunately for Jane and Mary, the police are required to breathalyze everyone involved in an accident, and it didn’t take a genius to know that both of them were well over the limit. A phone call to David asking him to pick them up from the police station did nothing to help their condition.

KourtneyLey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KourtneyLey

David arrived an hour later and didn’t say one word on the long drive. He didn’t need to; they could feel the tension between them. When they arrived, he closed the front door behind them.

“Get to bed!” he said. “I’ll deal with you both tomorrow night when I get home.”

Mary rushed to her room and shut the door.

Jane also headed toward hers, but the forcefulness of his voice made her weak at the knees. When she got there, she slowly disrobed, all the time thinking of what might happen to them tomorrow night. Her hand slipped between her legs at the same time as she slipped between the sheets. When her release finally came, her screams were so loud that only the pillow she had pulled over her face stopped anyone rushing to her room to see what was the matter.

“Go to my study!” was all David said when he arrived home at 6 PM the next day!

They looked at each other, then, heads down, shuffled into the study and waited. After a few minutes, the door swung open and in walked David, carrying at least a half dozen of the longest and thickest canes you could imagine.

“Knickers on the table!” he said, and you have never seen two women pull down their underwear faster in all your life. They knew they were in trouble and didn’t want to anger him any further. Jane couldn’t help but hide a smile, seeing her skimpy, sexy, knickers lying next to her mum's plain white, sensible ones. She sneaked a peek at David's face to see if he had noticed, but he seemed to be paying no attention whatsoever to the garments.

Once knicker-less, he had them face him, tuck up their skirts, and put their hands on their heads as he proceeded to tongue-lash them for thirty minutes about their despicable behavior, the embarrassment and inconvenience of having to collect them from the police station, and the lack of respect they had shown him by not only using, but also crashing, his car.

“I’m going to cane you first, Mary, as you were driving and, as Jane’s mother, should have known better.”

Jane was mesmerized and watched as her mother, in what seemed like slow motion, bent over the desk, feet wide apart, and grabbed the far side.

Jane had felt his cane, but had never seen it being used. She was petrified as she saw him take it back and deliver a full swing, which landed right in the centre of her mum's buttocks. Mary let out a yelp, which didn’t help Jane’s anxiety level one bit.

Eleven more followed. Each one left a white line for all to see and elicited the same yelp as the others.

Suddenly, Jane realized that Mum had moved away and David was talking to her. “Get in the same position, Jane, and don’t keep me waiting.”

Somehow, her legs carried her to the desk, and she got into the same position as Mum had been a few moments before. Her mother's presence in the room gave her comfort but, at the same time, made her self-conscious – she could feel her eyes, hear her ragged breaths. It seemed like ages, but then she heard the distinctive swish as the cane descended.

Wow, this seemed far worse than her first caning, and she had eleven more to go. Memories came flooding back. The swish before the cane landed... the pain as the blood rushed back into the space on her bum vacated by the cane.

But suddenly, something strange happened, and she didn’t so much feel the strokes as she just imagined them. This handsome man was thrashing her, and she wanted it. She totally forgot her mother and felt as if the two of them were alone. As each stroke landed, she went further and further into a trance. The pain was unbelievable, but she wanted it, she needed it. She was totally unaware that he had finished until he shook her and told her to get up.

“Get to bed, both of you. We will talk more about this in the morning!”

 

 

Published 
Written by topper86
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments