Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Step Sister Walk in on Me (part 3)

"Just when you thought this story was great, it gets even better."

36
12 Comments 12
59.4k Views 59.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
Before I begin the third part of my story, let’s recap my amazing day so far. Back in the beginning, I was able to watch porn with my stepsister. Which then led to me getting a blowjob, my cock deep throated, and me fucking her virgin pussy that she had been saving for me.

Then, just when I thought I could take a break, Kyla shows up and I get a blow job and deep throating from her as well. I also forgot to mention that she is a virgin waiting to be fucked by my cock. After giving these two young girls a good facial, my story continues here.

“Oh I can’t wait to take a hot shower with both my stepsister and her friend,” I said, in excitement.

“Well, I can’t wait to be fucked again by that monster cock of yours,” Carrie answered back.

As all three of us walked upstairs to the shower with nothing on, Carrie led the way and I couldn’t stop admiring both of their tight asses that swayed back and forth in front of me. Once we got to the bathroom, I turned on the shower letting it heat up and get steamy.

“Kevin, I still can’t believe I managed to get your whole cock down my throat. Oh and that facial, felt so good. You shooting your hot load all over my face was awesome,” Kyla said to me, as she still had my cum all over her young looking face.

Once the shower was hot and steaming, all three of us got in to wash off and relax. Oh did I say relax, I meant to say fuck them hard. Plus Kyla’s virgin pussy is still waiting for my 8 inch cock to slam her. The girls washed off their cum covered faces and were ready for another go.

“My pussy is hungry for more cock and I need it now,” Carrie said, as she began rubbing my wet cock.

“Okay. Plus Kyla, watch because I’m dying to pop your cherry soon.”

Once that was said, I turned Carrie around so she was bent over, revealing her pink pussy. I aimed my cock for her slit and then shoved all 8 inches, deep into her wet cunt. The feeling was sensational, since both my dick and her pussy were wet, I was able to glide right in.

“Oh fuck yeah, that feels good,” Carrie yelled.

I was sliding my dick in and out of her cunt for five minutes until she had to orgasm. We were both so horny, I continued to fuck her as she was squirting her juices all over the shower.

“Oh shit,” is all she was able to say.

“Hey Kyla, you want taste of Carrie’s pussy,” I asked

“Yeah sure.”

What I did then was pull out of my sister to give her a break and turned around allowing Kyla to suck my cock.

Her head was bobbing pretty fast on it, lapping up all the juices. Once again I placed my hands on the back of her head and pushed, allowing my cock to slither deep down into her throat.

I pulled out of her throat and turned back around to drill my cock back into Carrie’s pussy. This time I tried a new position. Carrie held on to the front of me by wrapping her arms and legs around me, then lowering her self on to my rod. I was fucking her good. She was bouncing on my dick, screaming with ecstasy.

After another ten minutes of fucking my step sister like crazy, it was finally time to pop that cherry that Kyla has been waiting for. Kyla decided that she would rather want to be fucked outside of the shower and in my room.

So we got out and dried off and then made our way into my room, where I popped the first cherry of the day.

“Okay Kyla, I’m just warning you that, this is going to hurt a little bit. I’m going to try and do it as fast as I can to reduce the pain.”

“I’m a little nervous, but I’m ready,” she said.

“Well you shouldn’t be nervous, you’re in good hands.

JasminDelRio
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasminDelRio

When I popped Carrie’s cherry she yelled a little but that’s all. I’ll pop it for you but then pull out letting you catch and break to recover.”

“Well alright then. Come fuck this virgin pussy of mine that has been cock hungry for a couple of years now,” Kyla said.

I had Kyla lay down on her back, she spread her legs, and Carrie was holding her hand. There I was aiming my cock at her pink slit, then I slowly pushed in until I felt tension on the head of my dick. With once quick thrust I busted through popping her cherry.

“Ouch! Holy shit,” Kyla screamed, as I quickly pulled out.

The pain for her lasted about five minutes until she nodded her head in approval to be fucked more.

“Well congratulations, you are officially a woman now,” Carrie and I said, with excitement.

“Okay. How about you fuck me hard with that 8 inch cock that you have and loosen my tight cunt,” Kyla instructed.

I teased her pussy for a few seconds then slid right in. I was fucking her pussy good, but let me tell you, she was tight. I fucked her pink pussy nice and hard. To see my dick deep in her cunt, then to realize that I was fucking Kyla, my sister’s best friend, sent me over the edge.

“Hey Carrie, do you want to taste what Kyla’s pussy is like?” I asked while continuing to fuck her.

“Hell yeah I do.”

So I pulled out, turning around to have my dick sucked by Carrie.

“Oh Kyla, your juices taste so good especially when it's on my stepbrother’s cock,”

“Kevin, shove your cock down her throat. When you did that to me, Carries juices tasted even better,” Kyla added.

So that’s what I did. I shoved my cock down her throat once again, until she was balls deep. I know I said this before but I’ll say it again, having your step sister giving you head and deep throating your cock is the most amazing feeling in the world.

Once Carrie came back up for air, I turned back around and had Kyla get on all fours.

“Kyla, this is called Doggy Style,” I announced, as I pushed my whole cock back into her tight pussy.

I held onto Kyla’s hips as I began thrusting and she was moaning with pleasure. Long deep thrusts was the pace I was going, getting my cock deeper and deeper into that cunt of hers. I pulled out for a second to lay back.

“Kyla, hop back on my dick and Carrie, come sit on my face I need some of that pussy,” I instructed.

Kyla did what she was told and aligned my cock to glide back into her pussy. Carrie came over and put her pussy over my face to be eaten out. I licked and dug my tongue into her cunt, while Kyla bounced on my prick.

What I didn’t realize was when I was fucking Kyla and eating my Carrie out, they were giving each other deep passionate kisses. It was the ultimate sensation of having this threesome. The girls switched positions and now it was Kyla’s turn to have her pussy eaten out.

“Oh my god, that feels so good,” Kyla exclaimed.

“Well I must be doing a good job because your pussy tastes great.”

I lapped up all her juices and Carrie fuck my cock really good.

We were two hours into our fuck session when we decided to take a break.

We all stood up to stretch and move around, just up until the doorbell rang.

“Kevin who the fuck is that?” Carrie asked.

“I don’t know, is this just another surprise you were waiting to tell me about?”

“What? Hell no. Kyla was the only surprise I had for you.”

“Well I guess I'll go see who it is.”

To be continued…

Published 
Written by pishthefish2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments