Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Step-daughter's Cabin Trip (Part 2)

"Kevin's last morning at the cabin just gets crazier"

106
15 Comments 15
19.9k Views 19.9k
3.9k words 3.9k words

I woke up Sunday morning to sunshine through the trees again. I didn't remember any phantom clicks, but also did remember what surely was a dream. Stretching my arms, I rose and pulled up a pair of shorts again - skipped a shirt this time - and stepped out of the bedroom. I looked around, no girls. Maybe it really was a dream, I mused. The whole weekend though? If I had been a drinking man, I'd just assume I've been passed out somewhere, black-out drunk the whole time. I rarely touched alcohol though, so that didn't work. I shook the silly notions from my brain and walked to the kitchen. hearing a couple giggles from above my head reaffirmed that I wasn't crazy. In no time at all, I had a breakfast ready of waffles, toast and bacon.

"Girls," I called. "got some breakfast ready". More giggling followed, then the sound of the door opening and footsteps down the stairs. Lisa and Emily stood there, lightly dressed as seemed to be their way this weekend.

"What's on your agenda today, ladies?" I asked. Emily had her hands behind her back and chose this moment to bring them forward in a showing motion.

"This!" She cheered, and they both laughed. I raised an eyebrow as I served the meal onto the three plates at the table.

"Monopoly?" I questioned. The girls nodded in unison.

"Yep. Found it upstairs. Why?" Lisa asked. I shrugged and sat down. Emily tossed the board game on the table beside herself and soon they were each talking between bites.

"Well," I started, "it's not usually the first game people want to play. Most people go with cards or I dunno, Candy Land or something."

"Oh, well Emily's a freaking genius at this game though, and we wanna kick your ass," Lisa grinned and I chuckled, leaning back and cracking my fingers.

"Eat up then. You're gonna need your strength," I grinned, and we finished the plates in silence.

I sat across from the girls on the floor in the main room of the cabin, and the girls took up a position directly across from me. The board for the game lay between us. Emily went with the dog-shaped game piece, Lisa took the cat, and I settled for the guy's favorite - the race car. I decided that since I had seniority, I would be the banker. Proudly, I reeled off the starting money stacks for each of us, and then allowed them to decide to go first. Initially it was just a boring game, with each of us buying as we landed at different places or laughing at the drawn cards. Eventually little green houses and red hotel pieces starting to dot the property markers. Then Lisa managed to pull a Get Out Of Jail Free card from the Chance pile, and smirked.

"Sure you don't need one of these, Kev?" she teased.

I couldn't imagine the shade of red I turned, but they were both laughing enough at Lisa's joke that maybe they hadn't noticed.

"Cute," I commented, trying to sound indifferent. The next roll landed me on one of her own hotel spaces and I sighed heavily, faking exasperation.

"Ok, how much do I owe you?" I asked, and she held up the deed card, letting me look at the figures on it. What caught my eye more, was beyond the card. She was leaning forward to hold it, and it was the perfect angle for my eyes to focus beyond her hand and see that she had nothing under her shirt. It was also a very loose shirt, allowing me to see her perky breasts beneath as the shirt dangled just away from the skin, her pink nipples exposed to my gaze. I swallowed hard, and shifted in my space on the floor as I picked up some bills from the floor in front of me.

"Ahem," she motioned. I froze. Shit, she caught me staring again, didn't she?

"What?" I asked, embarrassed at the chastising that was likely coming my way.

"Count that again, Professor. You still owe me," she laughed. I blushed again, and looked down, recalculating and handing over another blue bill.

"Sorry," I mumbled, and Lisa laughed again. Emily was giggling alongside her at my ineptitude. Lisa leaned over towards her and nudged her.

"He totally can't do math when he's flustered," she smirked, and winked at me. I turned a darker shade, I'm sure of it.

"That's not true," I tried to defend myself. She raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really?" Lisa quizzed.

"Yes, of course. I just uh, read the wrong line on the card," I knew that was bullshit, and so did they, which caused another laugh. Lisa folded her arms and sat up.

"Then how old am I?" she stared at me. My heart stopped.

"You're..." and then my brain went blank. It went searching for her birthdate. May Nineteenth. Ok, that part works still. Ok, the year. Year... the year... Clearly I was taking too long.

"Eighteen, genius," she grinned. I froze. Wait..no, shit, she's right. How the fuck did I not remember that? I knew it had been a while since I had seen her, but still, did I really zone out that bad? On the one hand there was no describing that feeling of Oh, Thank God inside, because even legally speaking, it was still.. my mind was still all jumbled now, I couldn't focus.

"Oh. Well, yeah, duh. I just forgot. It's been a while."

Yep, I sounded like a complete idiot now. She was laughing harder now, and Emily was echoing it. Finally Em stood up and announced she'd be right back, and the sight of her shorts caught my peripheral vision sauntered through the room towards the bathroom down the way. Lisa smirked and leaned forward.

"Just forgot?" she asked, her eye twinkling.

"Why didn't you correct me?" I whispered, leaning forward too, eyeing the hallway. She grinned again, mischief all over her expression.

"I saw how turned on you already were," she paused for effect, "and how you reacted. Fucking hot, wasn't it?" she leaned forward closer. Very close. I could almost taste her lips from there...I was still red, I could tell, and now it was because I wasn't just blushing, but my heart was pumping blood elsewhere too.

"And the rest?" I whispered again, my voice almost cracking.

"Like I said, was fucking hot how you reacted," she smirked, flicking her tongue against her lips.

I should've known, and guessed, that her daddy comment wasn't true. While yes, her father was a total ass, she was so close to her mother that there's no way Cindy wouldn't have ever allowed something to happen without likely killing him had he so much as looked at Lisa that way. I had to hand it to her. Her ability to read and manipulate a situation like that was masterful. Saved by the doorknob, or so I thought. Lisa didn't move, but instead, smiled seductively inches from my face.

I finally snapped out of it, and pulled back as Emily walked back into the room with a smile. Did that girl ever not smile?

"Sorry, sorry," I coughed, "welcome back."

I sat back, looking down at my pile of fake money. Acting normal would totally work, I thought. She stopped on her way around me, and leaned over. I glanced to my right as I was about to look up to see what she wanted and froze halfway. No bra either, and perfect round tits under her shirt, darker nipples than Lisa's but I could have a heart attack just staring. Wose, she knew it too. Her lips paused at my ear.

"By the way, you taste great," she whispered. I blinked, and looked up as she slid back over next to Lisa.

"w-what?" I stuttered.

Emily reached up with her hand, using her index finger and thumb to take Lisa's chin and pulling her face towards her. It was like a dream as I watched Lisa give no resistance, and no hesitation as her face turned, and moved forward. Guys often imagine two girls together, or watch videos of such pairings. Seeing it unfold with two gorgeous young girls in person just mere feet in front of you is another matter altogether. My jaw dropped, and I stared as the kiss deepened between them, their mouths parting just enough to afford me the view of their tongues dancing between them. After what seemed like a mixture of forever and not long enough, Lisa broke off the embrace and turned back.

"She said you taste great, Kev."

Again I was at a loss for words. I think my brain knew exactly what they meant. Emily either woke up, or maybe wasn't even asleep last night but Lisa must've shared my taste from her lips last night after she left my room. God knows her lips were glistening when she got off my bed. Any notion of me trying to make sense of it was swept aside, just as the game board, pieces, and colored pieces of paper were swept away by Lisa, who had made the only barrier between the three of us disappear in an instant.

"I think you should return the favor," she purred. I bit my lip.

"How would I do that?" I whispered. I got my answer in a silent display of sensuality. Emily stood up, and without breaking eye contact but for the only moment her eyes were obscured, stripped her shirt over her head, her body nearly flawless, save one faint inch-long stretch mark on her left hip. If I'm honest, it just made her look even hotter, knowing she was in fact a real person, not just a fantasy of one. As her hands came back down her sides and dropped the t-shirt to her side, her fingers kept moving down and hooked the waistband of her shorts. Her waist became visible, her upper thighs, and then there was no more fabric between her very trimmed body and my line of sight. I breathed in as the shorts hit the floor.

Luckily I had no need to ask for more clarification because with Lisa's hand grabbing at her hip briefly, Emily moved closer matter-of-factly, grabbed the back of my head in her hand, and stepped forward against me. My kneeling position was the perfect height for her to stand, legs slightly apart, and position her pussy directly against my mouth. I was caught unprepared, completely lost in the moment. My eyes closed, I breathed her scent in and my tongue darted forward, licking along her lips against my mouth, feeling her shiver just once and tighten her grip. That was the only urging I needed at that point, and probed harder, suddenly a hunger to have more of this young woman against me. I lapped against her as much as I could, the tip of my tongue slipping in and out against her and tasting her body getting wetter through my action and her reaction, sweetness against my lips.

With closed eyes, I could see nothing else, but I felt it. Hands against me through my shorts, finding my already-hard member waiting for the touch. Somehow I was just as helpless as last night, but now it was from multiple directions. I felt my shorts getting tugged, and lifted my hips up as best as I could to wiggle free, then they were gone. As I shifted, Emily pushed forward with her hips, lowering her body at the same time. Sliding down my elbows, I was now on my back, my face being ridden as I shoved my mouth hard, sucked, licked, lost myself in pleasing the girl on me. At the other end I felt the familiar wetness of a mouth on my tip, Lisa drawing me into her lips and bobbing up and down.

LUCIANAQUEENTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUCIANAQUEENTS

My hands roamed up Emily's stomach and over her breasts. She squirmed tighter and pressed down harder on me as my fingers brushed over her erect nipples. Meanwhile, I was wiggling under her myself at the urging of Lisa's masterful tongue work. Had it not been for Emily astride me, I would've looked down when I felt myself freed from her mouth, but I was in too much bliss trying to make Emily shake at my actions. She started grinding back and forth against me, as I shoved my tongue as deep as I could inside her. That's when I felt the other change.

I felt bare skin moving across my legs, and a weight pressing briefly. It had all been a whirlwind already, and I was spinning in my own head. Emily decided she had enough with that position apparently, and slid down from me momentarily. I was able to lift my head, my lips dripping with the juice from her pussy as she turned around. I felt a tightness again on me as a now-naked Lisa was lowering herself onto me. I heard her gasp as I felt her body accepting me in, moving slowly as my shaft disappeared inch by inch inside her.

"Oh fuckkkk," I moaned. Lisa had now turned, and dropped back onto my mouth as Lisa had fully fallen onto me. Lisa fell forward slightly as she cried out with what I could only hope was pleasant surprise, bracing herself against Emily's shoulders with her hands. Emily leaned forward too, rubbing over my lips as she pulled Lisa close, kissing her again hard. I could feel Lisa's muscles contracting against my throbbing shaft as she started rising and falling onto me, and Emily's against my tongue. I wanted to feel her release, I wanted to taste her. I wanted to feel Lisa shudder on my cock, I wanted everything all at once.

Too soon though, it was time to change again. Emily slipped off me, and moved to the side of us, kneeling by my hips and guiding Lisa up and down with her hands. I watched as her perky breasts scarcely moved at all with every bounce, Lisa's light brown hair thrown back with her arching position as she started going faster, moaning when Emily's mouth caught her neck, sucking hard. I propped my hands at my sides and used them to leverage myself, thrusting upwards.

I watched mesmerized as Lisa worked on me, and Emily worked on her. Her hips started working circles around me, my eyes rolling back as I felt her pussy slipping against me. My own moans and gasps caught up with me, and I couldn't take it. I took Lisa's hips in my hands, and rolled out from under her. They both looked at me, waiting. They need not have worried, I was too far driven at this point to make them wait. As soon as I was out from underneath, my hands found Lisa's shoulders. My lips slammed hard against hers, grabbing at her, clinging tight for a moment in lust before I turned her, and pushed her down onto her hands. My next motion brought me to my knees behind her, and then as she looked back over her shoulder, I was inside her again.

Emily slinked up next to me, and kissed me as Lisa pushed back against me, gasping. I closed my eyes for a moment, savoring the soft feeling of Emily's lips against mine, feeling her hands rubbing up my back as if to guide me inside her friend. My hands meanwhile, were glued to Lisa's ass in front of me, tight inside my palms as I thrust forward, back, forward again.

"Baby, come here," Lisa moaned.

Emily broke our bond, dropping onto her own hands and knees beside Lisa, lips locking again between gasps. I slid my right hand down, slipping past Emily's ass itself and my finger found her slit waiting for attention. She must've had the same thought as I did as her fingers entwined over my own with her hand pushed back underneath her. She pushed my finger into her, and wiggled against my motion.

Moments later, or it could've been longer as I had lost all sense of time, Lisa's hand reached back, and pushed at my hip sideways. Not taking the hint, I kept my motions going, but she pulled from me, and turned around quickly. She took my hips again, and shoved me over behind Emily. With her left hand, she reached down and started rubbing the tip of my throbbing dick up and down over the waiting pussy in front of me. I felt her teeth nip at my ear.

"She's never been fucked by a guy," she whispered, and nipped me again as her right hand pushed my ass forward.

"Fuck," I moaned again, feeling her fingers against my tip, spreading herself open for me. With Emily giving no hesitation, and Lisa pushing me, I felt the tightness enveloping me. Holy shit, I thought. Another whisper into my ear.

"Harder."

Who was I to argue at this point? I was completely and hopeless in their control and would happily oblige. I grabbed the waist in front of me, pulling her hard back onto me as I slammed my hips against hers. One more set of instructions came, distracting me from every squeak and gasp from the girl fucking me on all fours.

"We both want to feel it inside," Lisa moaned, and then was gone from my side. My brain knew what that meant, I think, but it was still an overpowering statement.

Lisa moved in front of Emily, leaning back on her hands and lifting her hips upwards while Em dropped down to her elbows. This was definitely a rehearsed position between the two of them. I watched as Lisa's head dropped backwards and mouth opened as Emily's head fell, mouth against skin. How long they enjoyed each other, I don't know, because the next thought I had was not to stop.

"Oh fuck," I gasped, suddenly increasing my pace with my impending climax. My fingers dug into Emily's hip and pounded her deeper, harder, while Lisa scrambled from in front of her. My first shot came almost at a surprise to me, I couldn't believe I had skyrocketed to the point of no return...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by mt962k
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments