Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Showing Kevin how to Please Tara

"Naughty Hot Fun"

50
26 Comments 26
44.0k Views 44.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story
My husband is often out of town and I’m always very horny and needing to take care of things. I often have affairs, because I really enjoy being with men or even women for that matter. I just love to have sex and often have it.

Lately, my step daughter has had her boyfriend living with us. My mind is always in the gutter. I really want to sleep with him. He's eighteen and is about 6’0” and about two hundred pounds. He works out and has muscles on muscles. I think he has a big cock, because I often can see the outline through his shorts.

My step daughter has not had a lot of experience and tries to pretend she's a good girl. Her boyfriend is definitely wanting more from her. I know she sometimes sucks his cock, because I have caught them. I really would love to fuck her boyfriend. I often will lay on my bed masturbating and thinking of all the sexual things, I would like to do with him.

I often will take off all my clothes and spread my thighs and play with my 38D breasts. I will twist and pull at my firm nipples. I will roll my nipples between my thumb and index finger. My pussy would be throbbing and I would rub and play with my clit. I then will grab my vibrator and slide it through my pussy lips and fuck myself, while I fantasize about Tara’s boyfriend, Kevin. I slide the vibrator in and out of my tight, wet cunt. I moan and groan as I think of his hard body fucking me deep and hard, while I move the vibrator faster and faster into my slutty cunt.

After a little while, I would have a huge orgasm with my cunt juices exploding out of my cunt. I moan loudly and always leave my door open, in case Kevin would get daring and join me in my room. It hasn’t happened yet, but I’m hoping it will at some point.

I know Kevin is interested in me. He's always watching me walk and I know he thinks I’m attractive. I'm your typical blond with big tits and long legs. I have blue eyes and I work out all the time. I'm always running on my treadmill and taking spinning classes. I'm fifty years old.

This is the story about when Kevin my step daughter’s boyfriend and I had a sexual encounter. I'll go into all the details.

I had come home early from work and found Tara and Kevin making out on my couch. Tara always gets very prudish, when I catch them. I could see that Kevin’s cock was hard in his blue shorts and my step daughter’s pink tube top was down to her waist. I could see that her nipples were long, hard, and very erect.

“Hey kids, you guys are so cute on the couch. Pull up your tube top Tara. You really should go into your room, if your going to have sex.”

“Linda, we're not having sex. We're just making out.”

"I'm going to take a shower, you kids have fun." I went into my bedroom and got myself undressed. I did play with my pussy for a little while. Kevin really gets me very horny. I went into the hall bathroom and decided to use that bathroom for my shower. After about fifteen minutes, Kevin came into the bathroom and was going to take a shower, but instead found me.

“Oh Mrs. Johnson, I didn’t know you were in here. Jesus, I’m so sorry.”

He was so embarrassed and was hiding his eyes and wouldn’t even look at me. But, I was looking at the huge cock, that was hanging down his legs.

“Why don’t you come into the shower? Where is Tara?”

“She fell asleep on the couch. I don’t know if I should do this?”

“Think of it as a learning experience. I could show you ways to enhance your sexual encounters with Tara. I could show you how to please her.”

With that Kevin came into the shower. I knelt down and wrapped my ruby lips around his hardening cock. It didn’t take long for him to have a huge erection. He was very well endowed and also kept his cock and balls smooth. Just the way I loved them. I worked my mouth up and down his huge and very erect cock.

“Mrs. Johnson, that feels so good. You're amazing. I wish Tara could do it like you.”

I took his cock deeper and deeper down my mouth, while I was rubbing and massaging his heavy balls that were filling with his cream. I sucked, slurped, and gagged on his cock. His cock felt so good in my mouth. He was leaning into the wall.

“I really want to lick your pussy. Let’s go into your room, so I can eat your cunt.”

We got out of the shower and went into my bedroom. I left the door open, hoping that Tara would look for her boyfriend and find him fucking me. I know I'm so bad, but I really did want to show her boyfriend how he could please her.

I got comfortable on the bed and spread my thighs. Kevin got between my legs and licked and adored my sweet and nicely shaved cunt.

HannaSpencer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaSpencer

His tongue danced around my pink folds.

“I want you to lightly chew on my pussy lips. Do it!”

Kevin did as I said and lightly chewed on my pussy lips.

“I want you to spread my pussy lips and tongue fuck me.”

Kevin was acting like a good student and was doing everything I was telling him to do. His tongue felt like heaven on my bald cunt. My legs were wrapped around his neck and I was grinding my pussy onto his face.

“Oh God, you're so good at this Kevin. I’m going to come. Oh fuck.”

I came on Kevin’s tongue and he was lapping my juices like a little puppy.

“I want you to fuck me now. I’ll get on my hands and knees and you can fuck me from behind.”

I got into position and he slid his cock into my tight, married, and very slutty cunt. He pushed and pounded my sweet bald pussy. His cock felt really good. His hands were on my hips, as I backed up into his hard cock.

“Oh Kevin, that feels so good sweetie. Fuck me harder and faster.”

Kevin was thrusting his hard and very erect cock into my pussy. I let out a huge scream.

“Oh fuck, I’m coming. I’m fucking coming.”

With that the door opened and my step daughter is looking at the two of us with a horrified look on her face.

“Holy fuck. Linda, why are you fucking my boyfriend?”

“Oh sweetie, it’s not as bad as you think. I’m just showing him how to be a better lover to you. I’m married to your father. Come here sweetie.”

She came to the bed and was crying. Kevin continued on fucking me and I wiped her tears off of her cheek.

“You know I would never hurt you. I'm just showing your boyfriend how to fuck you and really give you a fabulous orgasm. Don’t cry. Why don’t you take off your clothes and Kevin will lick your pussy. He'll show you, what I taught him.”

Tara took off her clothes and got comfortable on the bed. She spread her thighs and Kevin got between her legs and licked at her pussy. While he was licking at her pussy, I gave her a French kiss. My step daughter is very beautiful. She has brown long hair and brown eyes. She is a 5’6” and weighs one hundred and ten pounds. I had never kissed her before, but felt it was what I should do.

I moved the pillow and had Tara rest her head on my breasts, while her boyfriend licked her pussy. I was French kissing her and rubbing and massaging her firm breasts. Just being very caring to her. She was enjoying me kissing and massaging her breasts, while her boyfriend was licking and lightly chewing her pussy lips. He was finger fucking my step daughter and parting her pussy lips with his tongue.

“Oh God, that feels so good Kevin. Linda really showed you all type of tricks. I’m going to come.”

With that Tara had a huge orgasm. I was stroking her hair and rubbing her breasts, while Kevin was enjoying all her tangy juices.

“Tara I want you to lay in the missionary position. Kevin is going to properly make love to you.”

Tara got situated and Kevin got on top of her. He slid his huge cock into her tight pussy and fucked her. They kissed deep and passionately. My step daughter was moaning and groaning as Kevin fucked her gently.

“Rub her beautiful tits, as you make love to her Kevin.”

He was cupping and massaging her breasts as he thrust and pounded into her pussy. Her pussy was making all those wet, squelching noises as he fucked her. I was getting very turned on watching my step daughter get fucked. My pussy was throbbing.

As my step daughter was getting fucked, I stood over her face and squatted down.

“Lick my pussy now!”

My step daughter was licking at my pussy. She was exploring all my folds and tongue fucking me with her hungry little tongue. It felt so good. She was really good at licking my pussy. I was getting very horny and feeling myself getting very wet.

“Oh God, I’m going to come in your cunt. Fuck, here I come.”

With that Kevin shot his load in her pussy and I had my own orgasm.

“Oh God, I’m coming. Lick my juices!”

My pussy exploded and my hot cunt juices were flowing out of my pussy. Tara was lapping all my pussy juices up.

“Linda, that was fabulous. Thank you for teaching Kevin how to properly fuck me. I'm so grateful.”

“You’re very welcome. I have to go get cleaned up now. See you guys later.”

I then went into my shower and got cleaned up. I felt so slutty that I had fucked my step daughter’s boyfriend and had her lick my pussy. But, this is what horny housewives do when their husbands are out of town. They have hot and naughty situations, when they are feeling very horny. Horny housewives should never be left alone. I giggled to myself.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments