Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seven Hours One Summer

"My uncle's wife takes me as her playmate"

215
33 Comments 33
11.2k Views 11.2k
3.8k words 3.8k words

My dad's oldest brother, Wayne, had always been an arrogant asshole. Good-looking and intelligent, he also possessed the gift of gab, and was known as a smooth talker and notorious flirt. These traits had served him well in the business world, and he become V.P. of International Sales at the company he worked for. In those days, being a millionaire was a very tall order and they were few and far between, making his accomplishments even more impressive.

When I was a kid he was the cool uncle we only saw once or twice a year, usually with a different woman until he married his first wife, Jackie. Their marriage was short-lived, however, and each visit brought another woman into the fray of our family gatherings. That changed when he married Connie, and she became a constant during my teen years. Connie was attractive, friendly, funny, and provided the contrast needed in their relationship.

Each summer we spent a week with them at Uncle Wayne's "cottage", a huge house on the water of a popular and exclusive lake, boating, swimming and just hanging out. He always had fast boats, waterskis, paddle boats - everything you could want - and often parties with neighbors and friends in the evenings. “He likes to show off his wealth even more than he likes fucking other women,” I overheard my dad say during one of these events, and by the time I was sixteen I understood what he meant. To me, in some ways, he was an idol and role model, in others an example of who not to be.

Connie was about my mom's age, maybe forty, and a very attractive woman. Her pretty face, bright eyes and shapely figure only added to the attraction I had for her, and to say she was my first real crush would be an accurate assumption. We seemed to have a connection and I spent many hours enjoying her company whenever the opportunity presented itself. The summer I was seventeen provided more than I had ever dreamed of.

*****

In July of 1980, the start of a hot, dry summer, I found myself invited by Uncle Wayne to stay at his cottage for the summer. He needed to do some repairs to the boathouse and dock, as well as some other stuff around the cottage, and he offered to pay me to come help. I gladly accepted the offer as I loved going to the lake instead of hanging out at home on the farm all summer, and July 1 found me putting my stuff away in one of the many spare bedrooms.

For the first two weeks, it was mainly just the two of us, with Connie showing up Friday nights and leaving late Sunday. With the dock and deck repairs finished we began working on the boathouse, strengthening up the structure and redoing the roof. I learned to grille steaks, drive the boats, and drink during this time as UW (as I called him) liked to party and goof around as much as he liked working. I also met a few of the girls hanging around the beach and spent a few evenings on my own, occasionally bringing one back to the cottage.

Connie arrived on the third Friday and announced she would be staying for the rest of the summer. Now we enjoyed breakfasts and suppers prepared for us, a neat house, and her company every evening. On a few occasions, there was some arguing, loud muffled voices coming from the side of the house where their bedroom was located, but for the most part, I found it very enjoyable. On one Sunday a group of neighbors came by and stayed late into the night, drinking and partying on the deck and in the hot tub. I joined in for most of the evening, enjoying the stories and jokes of the men and the appeal and allure of the women.

Connie kept an eye on me, making sure I didn’t drink too much, and sat with me in the hot tub with a few of the other women. They had teased me, flashing cleavage, flirting, and questioning me about girls, and I spent the entire time hard as a rock. I finally crashed around two when most of the guests left, tired and drunk, and dreamt of womanly beauty, boobs and sex.

It was about eight when I rolled out of bed in the morning. I showered and put my swim trunks on before heading down to the kitchen and finding UW dressed and heading out the door.

"I have to go to the city for some meetings for a few hours. I left you a list of things to work on, just do what you can," he said while he opened the door. "Oh, and go wake up Connie, she's still sleeping. She can make you some breakfast."

"Okay. When will you be back?" I asked.

"Late tonight. I got some people to see while I'm there," he answered with a wink and a smile. “You have a good day with Connie.”

I grabbed the orange juice from the fridge and poured a glass, hearing his Corvette as it rumbled away down the road. I rinsed the glass and put it in the sink before heading down the hall to the master suite that filled one side of the house. The double French doors were open and daylight streamed through the sliding patio doors overlooking the lake. I walked in and stopped at the end of the bed.

Connie was laying on top of the cover, wearing only sheer, lacy white panties and a matching camisole. Her smooth hips and shapely legs caught my attention, as did the exposed midriff and clearly visible nipples on her small breasts. She was gorgeous, a goddess, a prime example of a woman in my mind compared to the young girls I was familiar with. They were hot, but this was incredibly sensuous to me. I was star-struck, awed, and enamored as I just stood there and watched her sleep.

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at me, turning her face towards me and giving a slight smile without moving.

“Well, good morning,” she greeted quietly.

“Uh, good morning. UW told me to wake you up. He’s gone to the city,” I replied.

She nodded and gave me a curious look.

“Obviously you like my outfit,” she smirked.

At first it didn’t click, but after a few seconds, I realized she was looking at the tent in my swim trunks. I was hard as a rock and the bulge jutted out.

“Uh… yes. It’s very…uh… it suits you.”

“Thanks,” she grinned.

“You look beautiful,” I blurted.

She gave me a big smile.

“Thank you, that’s very sweet.”

“I mean it. You look so… good.”

“You think I look as good as those young girls at the beach you hang out with?” she teased. “In their little bikinis?”

“Better,” I admitted.

“You’re a real charmer, aren’t you?” she giggled. “Just like your uncle.”

“Girls seem to like me,” I shrugged. “So, yeah, I guess so.”

“I’m sure they do. The ladies last night did,” she teased. “What else do they like about you? Are you a good lover?”

“I think so,” I replied proudly. “They always want more.”

“Hmm, like your uncle,” she giggled.

She lowered her left arm and her hand fell to her waist. Her fingers moved slowly along the waistband of her bottoms, teasing my eyes, and she had a sultry grin on her face.

“Take those trunks off. Let me see how much you resemble your uncle,” she suggested.

I tugged them down and kicked them off, my fully erect cock bobbing when it stood up, and she smiled and nodded.

“Well, you certainly share the same genes.”

I stood quietly and watched as her hand teased along her waist, her shapely body and nude tummy turning me on immensely. My cock twitched a few times and I gave it a few slow strokes. She patted the bed next to her with her right hand.

“Come up here beside me.”

I did as she asked and knelt next to her, one knee at her hip and the other by her chest. My cock twitched and throbbed as my heart beat intensely, my eyes looking down at her bare torso and watching her fingers slip under the waistband of her panties.

“You want to jerk off on me?” she whispered. “You can. I would like to watch.”

“Sure,” I replied eagerly and grabbed my swollen cock. “You’re so hot.”

“Hmm, I haven’t been called “hot” in a long time,” she mused. “You’re a very sexy young man.”

“You’re so beautiful,” I panted. “So fucking hot.”

I stroked my cocked vigorously and watched her fingers stroke her pussy under the material. Watching her masturbate was an incredible turn-on and her urging made it even more erotic.

“Yes, stroke that beautiful cock of yours,” she urged. “Jerk off all over me.”

“Oh fuck,” I groaned.

“That’s it,” she panted. “Stroke that hard young cock for me.”

Her fingers moved quickly and the sight of her had me near the edge. I wrapped the finger and thumb of my left hand around the swollen base of my cock and squeezed while stroking with my right. The head was swollen purple and seeping madly.

“Ooh, yes, just like that,” she panted. “That’s it, shoot all over my tummy.”

My thighs shook as my cock exploded and shot thick streams of hot cum across her torso. Spurts and spurts covered her hips, tummy, and waist as I pumped my cock ferociously. She moaned loudly and climaxed while I squeezed out the last drops. I gently stroked myself as I caught my breath and watched her run her fingers through the streams of pearly juice covering her tummy.

“Ooh, that’s a lot,” she giggled. “Were you saving that up for me?”

I chuckled and sat back on my heels, amazed at the amount of cum I had sprayed across her beautiful body.

“That was so hot,” I sighed. “You are so sexy, Connie. You really turn me on.”

“I can say the same about you,” she grinned. “You turn me on me, too.”

We sat quietly for a moment. I leaned over and kissed her, tasting her lips for the first time, and she pulled me down on the bed with her. After a moment of kissing she cuddled against me, tucked her head into my shoulder and put her hand on my chest.

“Let’s sleep for a bit. Then you can show me what else those girls like about you.”

I woke up to see her returning to the room wrapped in a towel with her hair wet. She smiled at me, dropped the towel, and climbed onto the bed between my legs.

“I just wanted to freshen up,” she explained before grabbing my cock. “I see you are rested enough.”

My cock had hardened as soon as I had seen her, and seeing her perky breasts and curvy hips when she dropped the towel engorged it fully. Her tongue ran down the length of the shaft and back up before swirling around the swollen head. She licked it all over, top to bottom, teasing it and rubbing it against her cheeks and chin. I watched in awe, mesmerized by the way she made love to it, only occasionally taking it into her mouth and driving me wild. She stopped, smiling at me as she moved up my body and straddled my waist.

CristalBalwin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CristalBalwin

“Time for a ride,” she giggled while lining her pussy up with my swollen cock.

Her wet, silky cunt slowly enveloped my shaft, taking the thick seven inches inside before stopping. She rocked gently, sitting up with her hands on her thighs, and I reached up to cup her perky tits as she gently rode me. I gently pushed my hips up, matching the slow rhythm she had going, and tweaked her nipples and massaged her breasts while she moaned with her head back and eyes closed.

Squeezing along my shaft was followed by a gentle moan, shuddering, and increasing wetness. I realized that she had just climaxed, and felt proud to have been able to get her off. She lowered her head and smiled.

“Oh, that’s a very nice cock,” she praised.

“I’m glad you like it,” I admitted proudly.

“I do,” she giggled and bounced up and down a few times.

I pumped my hips up and pushed into her a few times, getting gasps and giggles in return. She leaned forward onto my chest and kissed me, putting her hands on my head and pushing her tongue into my mouth. I thrust a few times, grabbed her hips, and rolled us over onto her back. She gasped as I drove my cock deep.

“Ooh, you want to fuck me?” she asked.

I nodded and thrust again.

“Yeah?” she nodded. “Ooh, that’s good, baby. You fuck me.”

I fucked her hard and fast, feeling her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms around my neck. She pulled me in and held me close, whispering in my ear.

“Ooh, fuck me, baby. Yeah, that’s it…fuck me good.. ooh, just like that…”

“Oh, you feel so good…” I panted.

“Yeah? You like my pussy?”

“Oh, fuck yes,” I moaned.

“You really like my pussy? Make it yours… cum in me, baby.”

“Oh, fuck…”

“Yeah, make my pussy yours, baby.”

“Oh fuck…”

“That’s it, baby… yes, yes… cum in me now.”

We climaxed together, her sweet pussy milking my pulsing cock as my balls emptied out. Her legs and arms squeezed me tightly, holding me close while the intense orgasm passed through me and I filled her with my hot seed. I sucked in a deep breath and then sighed before collapsing on top of her with my face buried in her neck.

“Oh, you are so good, baby. So fucking good,” she praised softly.

We kissed, a few deep, intimate kisses, and slowly she unwrapped her arms and legs from me. I slipped my softened cock out and rolled off of her and onto my back, slowly catching my breath and recovering from the intense orgasm. She turned her head towards me and smiled.

“You are a good lover,” she praised. “No wonder those girls want you around all the time.”

“Thanks,” I replied proudly. “That was incredible.”

“As good as those young girls?” she teased.

I rolled onto my side, grabbed her head and kissed her deeply.

“Better. Better than ever before,” I admitted.

“Oh, you’re so sweet,” she blushed.

“No, really. That was… different… from them.”

“I know what you mean,” she said softly and stroked my face. “Just remember, this is just us having fun together, okay?”

“Yeah, I know,” I sighed with a nod.

“Now, how about I make you some breakfast?” she asked with a smile. “You must be hungry now.”

“More like lunch,” I replied and pointed at the clock. “It’s after one already.”

“Well, lunch it is,” she giggled and climbed out the bed.

She slipped on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt as I pulled on my swim trunks. She ran her hand over my ass, patting my cheek as she passed by, and gave me a wink.

"After lunch, we can go for a swim, and then relax on the dock in the sun," she suggested. "Unless you have something else to do today?"

"No, that sounds good to me," I agreed.

"Good. Now come along."

I poured us each a glass of iced tea and took a seat at the kitchen table while she put some sandwiches together. Instead of her usual quiet demeanor she hummed, a low-volume hmm hmmm hmmm, and kept smiling at me. She placed the sandwiches on the table and sat in the chair across from me.

"Thank you."

"Eat up, handsome," she grinned.

We ate our sandwiches and sipped our iced tea. She leaned back in the chair, crossed her arms, and looked at me curiously.

“What?”

“I’m just wondering how many girls you’ve been with.”

“A few,” I replied with a shrug and a sly grin.

“That’s good that you don’t brag,” she said in a serious tone. “Don’t brag, don’t kiss and tell, and never share a woman’s secrets.”

“Secrets?”

“What she likes to do in bed. Women like to have their secrets.”

“Oh. Well, I don’t tell anybody about that stuff.”

“Good. Keep it that way. Be a gentleman outside of the bedroom, women appreciate that.”

She leaned forward and put her hands together on the table.

“Wayne and I have an agreement. We have sex with other people, sometimes together and sometimes alone.”

“Yeah? Do you tell each other?”

“Not always,” she grinned.

“And, uh, together? Like threesomes and orgies?”

“Well,” she laughed. “No orgies, yet. Usually another woman, sometimes another couple.”

“Yeah?”

The thought of her making out with another woman made my cock harden.

“Yes,” she giggled. “I like to have sex with other women.”

“I don’t blame you,” I admitted. “Girls, uh, women, are so sexy. They all smell so good, and are so soft and...”

She laughed just as the phone rang. She jumped up and answered, glancing at the clock and then me before hanging up.

“Wayne will be home in time for supper,” she announced. “He finished up early.”

“So his meetings went well, I guess.”

“He went to visit a woman friend,” she corrected as she put her hand on my head and stroked my hair. “To do what we did.”

“Oh.”

“I seldom play with other men,” she continued. “I do have a few women friends that I play with regularly.”

She slipped her leg over mine, straddling me in the chair, and sat on my lap. Her hands ran over my shoulders and chest while she wriggled on my lap and smiled.

“I think you and I would be good friends,” she purred. “Would you like that?”

“Very much,” I admitted.

She rubbed her crotch against my cock, pressing herself against the fat bulge. Her hands rubbed all over my shoulders and chest, and she grinned slyly when she tweaked my nipples. I was panting and incredibly turned on again. She lifted her shirt off and tossed it aside, exposing her perky breasts, and pulled my mouth to her nipple.

I licked and sucked while she moaned and held my head tight, taking the hard little nub between my lips and biting gently. She giggled and pushed my head back.

“Let’s get those shorts off,” she huffed.

I tugged my trunks down while she stood up and peeled hers off. I sat back and pushed...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments