Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduced

""I've saved myself for you.""

21
5 Comments 5
21.5k Views 21.5k
3.2k words 3.2k words
This story is completely fictional.

The alarm clock rang. 5:00 am. I reached over and slapped the snooze. It was May 1st, the time of year that I hated getting up early. I am a teacher, and while I love my job, between Spring Break in March and Memorial Day, we had no days off. Everyone, teachers included, were ready for a break and the end of the school year. I got up, showered, dressed and headed to the kitchen to eat breakfast and get my lunch ready. 

Though I didn’t like getting up early, it was a part of the day that I looked forward to. My wife and I enjoyed a healthy sex life, and had for our sixteen years of marriage. We still screwed like we were in our twenties. But I had a very high sex drive. In the mornings especially, I have trouble focusing on my work unless I masturbated. It usually meant that in addition to the three to four times my wife and I fucked each week, I would have to get off another three to four times a week. My wife hated getting up early, so I usually pulled up some porn on my phone while preparing my lunch and stroked out a nut before I headed into work. My wife was a heavy sleeper and wouldn’t hear me. 

I had just selected a video from my favorite site and started watching when I heard a noise. My growing hard-on shrank quickly as I realized my step daughter, Cassie, was coming down the stairs. I turned off the video and went back to making my lunch.

“Good morning, daddy,” she said sleepily.

“What are you doing up this early?” I asked.

“I needed something to drink, and I didn’t have a cup in my room.” She grabbed a cup out of the cabinet, got some water out of the fridge and then headed back upstairs. “See you at school. Love you!”

She had just turned eighteen years old the week before. She was a senior at the high school where I teach. She was a great student, very active in clubs and sports, and her mother and I am very proud of her. She is a gorgeous girl, but never really seemed interested in dating. As a father, I was perfectly fine with that. I heard the locker room talk among the guys, even though it doesn’t stay in the locker room. 

Cassie’s dad left her and her mom when he found out that her mom was pregnant. He wasn’t ready to be a father, and just disappeared. My wife’s family had been very supportive through the pregnancy, and it wasn’t long after the pregnancy that we met. I had never married, but we hit it off quickly. I fell in love with the both of them, and I think of Cassie as my own daughter.

I knew I couldn’t risk taking care of business in the house in case Cassie was still awake, so I headed to my car. When I got to school, I realized how much I needed to cum because I was so scatter-brained and could only think about getting myself off. But there was no way I was doing that at school. So I pressed ahead. 

Between 3rd and 4th period, Cassie stopped by my classroom. “Dad, can I get a ride home today? Our club meeting was cancelled.”

“Sure,” I said, “but I probably won’t leave until 3:00.”

“That works, I have some homework I can work on.” 

“Okay, see you after school.”

********************************************

The bell rang, and I was one day closer to break and to the end of the school year. I sat down to do some grading when Cassie came into the room. We made some small talk about the day, and then she sat down to work.

I looked over at her and she seemed to be distracted, and something seemed a bit off. 

“Is anything wrong?” I asked.

She was slow to respond. “I have something I want to talk about, but I’m not sure how to start,” she replied. 

I put down my pen. “You can tell me anything. What’s up?”

She looked at me with a look of nervousness and excitement. I wasn’t sure what was about to come, but I wasn’t ready for what I was about to hear.

“Well, you know that I haven’t dated anyone here, partially because all of the boys here are immature, and partially because I didn’t want you to overhear anything about me and any particular boy. I know how kids talk and gossip around here. 

But there is one guy that I really like, and I want to tell him how I feel about him.” 

I was intrigued. “So who is this guy?” I asked.

“You.”

I was speechless. She continued, a little more emboldened. “I know you love me as your step daughter, but I am attracted to you. And I have a confession to make.

Last week, on the morning of my eighteenth birthday, I started to come downstairs to get some water. But when I got to the top of the stairs, I saw something that stopped me in my tracks. I saw you looking at your phone, with your hand over the front of your pants. You were rubbing your cock…”

My face turned red with embarrassment and I cringed when she said cock.

“…I stopped at the top of the stairs and watched. You grabbed your cock and continued rubbing it. Then you unzipped your pants and threaded your cock out and started stroking it. I got really excited watching you masturbate. I watched your face as you came, and it was the hottest thing ever. After you left, I returned to my room, and I fingered myself to what I had just seen.”

“I am so sorry you saw that.” I stammered. I didn’t know what else to say. I was embarrassed and angry, not sure whether to apologize more or to yell at her for spying.

“Don’t apologize. I just wanted you to know that I want you. I am saving myself for you, daddy.”

“Sweetheart, what you saw is confusing your feelings. I can’t make you unsee it, but we can’t do anything about it. For one, I love your mother and don’t want to betray her. Two, you are my daughter, and it isn’t right. And three, you are a student here, I could get fired.”

She lowered her head. “You’re right, it would be a big problem if anyone found out.”

“You ready to go home?” I asked. She nodded and we set out on the most awkward ride home.

********************************************

After about a week, I resumed my morning masturbations. Between not having those sessions and the internal turmoil of what my daughter confessed to me, I had the longest and worst week of my teaching career.

We made it to Memorial Day and into June. We started the final week, exam week. Seniors had wrapped up their exams, but since I didn’t teach seniors, I still had actual work. My grading was done except for the exams, so I was able to sleep in longer. 

I started my usual preparations for the day, and was about to pull up a video when I heard a creak at the top of the stairs. Cassie was making her way down.

“Good morning sunshine,” I stated as she started down. Then I saw her a little more clearly. She was wearing a long white sleep shirt. I could make out her black bra and panties through the shirt. 

She told me good morning as she got some water. She then came over, kissed me on the cheek and put her arms around me, giving me a hug. As she bounced back up the stairs, the bottom of her shirt slid up a little, exposing a little butt cheek. My cock twitched, and I felt both dirty and excited at the same time. I didn’t continue my session and headed on to work.

On Tuesday morning, at about the same time, I heard Cassie come down the stairs again. I looked up, and this time she was in a black sleep shirt. It was a little tighter than the one she wore the day before, and I could have sworn I saw her perky nipples press against the fabric, indicating she was not wearing a bra. She got her water and kissed me on the cheek. But this time hugged me a little tighter, pushing one tit on each side of my arm, confirming she wasn’t wearing a bra.

I started to say something to her, to express once again that this was wrong and she shouldn’t behave like this. But I was speechless as she headed back up the stairs. My cock started to betray me however, and started to stand up. I left quickly before she could see a raging boner if she was still at the top of the stairs. 

On Wednesday morning, I tried to prepare my lunch a little quicker to get out before Cassie came downstairs. But I couldn’t get away quick enough. Cassie once again came down, this time wearing a robe. I could see the top of her lacy bra clearly peeking out of the robe.

KattieKim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattieKim

After her usual water, kiss, and hug, she pulled away a little slower. Her hand brushed over the front of my pants, and she could feel that I was getting hard. Before I could say anything, she headed upstairs.

That afternoon, I came home to tell her that she needed to stop. But she wasn’t home. My wife reminded me that she had a club celebration that night and wouldn’t be home until late. I tried to stay awake so that I could talk to her, but I fell asleep on the couch. 

On Thursday morning, I woke up early, determined to get out of the house before she came down. It was the last day with students, and I knew Cassie wasn’t going to school that day. But again, I heard her get out of bed. My mind screamed to leave at that moment before she came down the stairs. But I froze. I looked towards the stairs, with a conflicted mixture of anxiety and anticipation. But my cock was already reacting to the anticipation before I even saw her. She came down the stairs in her robe. But this time, the robe was not fully closed, and had a gap in the front. She had tied it where I could see a little of the inside of each perky breast, her flat tummy, and the tiny black thong she was wearing. I was mesmerized. She leaned in to give me a kiss and hug. Her lips lingered on my cheek longer, and her hand openly felt up my crotch. 

“Have a good last day of school, daddy.” And with that, she headed back up the stairs.

I was torn. I couldn’t think straight. Here was this petite 18 year old, showing a lot of sexual interest in me. My mind imagined her 5’5”, 120 lb. frame, her perky 32B tits, and a gorgeous ass. I instinctively grabbed my cock. But then, a little giggle from the top of the stairs snapped me back to reality. This was my daughter I was talking about. I rushed out the door, forgetting my lunch.

********************************************

On Friday morning, my hands were trembling. Though we didn’t have students that day, only graduation at 11:00, I couldn’t sleep, so I got up to head in and clean up my classroom. Every two seconds, I looked to the stairs, waiting for Cassie to come down. But she never came.

Fortunately graduation logistics took my mind off of my daughter's morning activities. Graduation came and went, and I was proud of Cassie for graduating summa cum laude, with cords draped all around her for a variety of honors. 

My wife had to leave to go to work to take care of a deadline she had to meet. Cassie was going to lunch with some friends, and I headed out to pick up some supplies for Cassie’s graduation party the next day. I arrived back home, hoping to get a little alone time before everyone got home.

I pull into the driveway and headed toward the front door. As I got my keys out to unlock the door, the door swung open and there stood Cassie. She was wearing a long robe and black stilettos. 

Before I could say anything, she said, “There is nothing I can do about being your daughter. I know you love my mom, and I don’t want to change that. I hope that there is enough for me too. As for being a student, that problem is solved.”

With that, she let the robe fall to the floor, and stood in front of me in a black lace and mesh teddy, black thigh high stockings and her heels. By now she knew that she had me wrapped around her little finger. She walked up to me, her hips swinging back and forth. She put her arms around my neck, and leaned in to kiss me fully. 

I was powerless to stop her. I could do nothing but give into the lust that tormented me for the last month. I returned her kiss and put my hands on the sides of her hips. She pulled back slightly, looked me deep in the eyes, and smiled. 

“I knew you would come around to me. We have a couple of hours before mom gets home, let’s make the most of it.”

We made our way up to her room. I watched her ass sway back and forth as we walked up the stairs. My erection was aching to burst through my pants. 

She turned to kiss me again as we walked into her room. My hands reached around behind her, rubbing her back and continued down to her luscious ass. I gripped both cheeks in my hands and pulled her in closer. My kisses left her lips and trailed down her neck and to her shoulder. I reached up and slid the straps of her teddy off of her shoulders and down her arms. My lips then moved down towards her chest, and I slowly pulled the remaining cloth that covered her tits away, exposing those nipples she had teased me with earlier in the week. They were all I imagined and more. Her breasts and nipples pointed slightly up, begging to be sucked. I licked each one lightly, rolling my tongue around each hard nipple. She moaned in pleasure. 

“Your mouth is amazing on my tits, I love this so much!” I proceeded to devour them, taking as much of them in my mouth as I could.

I laid her across the bed, and moved my mouth down her stomach to right above her pussy. I unsnapped the buttons between her legs, and lifted the material covering her snatch. Her bald pussy glistened in the light, showing how turned on she was. I took in her scent, the smell of her desire. Using one finger, I lightly brushed my finger across her lips, parting them ever so gentle. I rolled my finger across her little nub. Her back arched with pleasure. I replaced my finger with my tongue on her clit and slid my finger in her box. I could feel her pussy contract around my finger, and as I nibbled on her clit and slid my finger deeper, I felt her first orgasm. 

I looked up at her to watch her face as the pleasure rolled through her body. As she came down off of her orgasm, she smiled at me. “That was wonderful.”

“That is just the first of many,” I replied. 

I went back to playing with her pussy, alternating between my fingers and my tongue. After two more orgasms, she sat up. “It’s my turn to please you.”

She stood up and kissed me again, tasting her juices on my lips. She unbuttoned my shirt and began to remove my clothes. She then kneeled down, taking off my belt and then my pants. She slid my boxers down past my raging hard-on. It popped out, free of its restraint. 

She rubbed her fingers over the length of my shaft, then brought a finger up my legs, under my balls and then the underside of my dick. She softly wrapped her hand around me and leaned in to take my length in her mouth. It was all I could do to keep from cumming down her throat right then and there. She expertly massaged my cock with her mouth. 

“Stop, please. I am so close to cumming,” I breathed heavily.

She took her mouth away from my cock. “I want to watch you cum,” she replied, “cum on my tits.” She stroked my shaft and licked the head of my cock. I felt the cum stir, and it wasn’t long before the first rope of cum splattered on her chest. The next several ropes ran down her tits, and hung off of her nipples. She scooped some up with a finger, bringing it to her mouth. 

“Yummy! Next time, I want to taste it all in my mouth.”

I kissed her again and we laid down on the bed, holding each other in a lover’s embrace. As we held each other, my cock began to stir once again. She noticed, and reach down to stroke it.

“I want you inside of me.” 

I suggested she get on top and lower herself onto me so that she could control the pace. She straddled my legs and aimed my cock at her...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by fp489
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments