Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saving Atlanta: Familiar face (Chapter 11)

"A past figure comes to Kash with a surprise"

1
0 Comments 0
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Ana from Chapter 2 has once again be fucked to multiple orgasms by Kash but after a few hours, has left him. It has been days since Kash has heard from Leah and he lays in bed nude, sweaty, and aroused after Ana has left. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Kash hears his door bell rings and goes to answer."

Kash put on a towel and went to answer the door bell, his bedroom smelling of body odor from Ana and himself. At this point, Kash was aroused and hoping the woman would be Leah. After all, Leah had given Kash some great experiences but something about the times seemed off. Atlanta had reopened as a city after an outbreak but it seemed like the city was still not its full self. As Kash opened the door, he noticed a surprise like none other, it was Aria. Aria wore a black tank top and short white shorts, dressed for the summer.

"Ms. Andrews," said Kash, in a shock.

"Hello Kash," said Aria, coming in with a bold look on her face and not asking for permission.

"So, might not be coincidence at all," said Kash, as the door closed and Aria looked back nodding her head with a plain look on her face.

Aria was in the same community as Kash in high school, she ran a lot of the community events at the time and was involved in local religious institutions. One summer, an aroused Kash had been caught making out with a girl in his class by Aria who took him in to "counsel" him. Aria knew Kash's parents and used the community to sexually shame Kash into being lonely. The same Aria made out with Kash in a room, locking lips with him and giving him tongue to the point his body vibrated with arousal. Aria was Kash's first ever kiss yet he knew he was dealing with a sociopath when looking back at it.

"So, how can I help you?" asked Kash.

"How can you help yourself?" asked Aria, smelling an arousing body odor in the air.

"Keep getting my dick wet," replied Kash as Aria smirked.

"Ah, it's always the ones who get away," said Aria, smiling.

"Yeah, NYC just undid a lot of things," replied Kash as Aria bit her lower lip.

"You remember that summer," replied Aria, approaching Kash.

Aria's blue eyes locked with Kash and still had somewhat of a hypnotic effect on him, he was somewhat frozen. Yet, this was a different man, no longer the youth who had been taken advantage of by a sophisticated predator. As soon as Aria approached, Kash grabbed her and locked lips with the old figure from his past.

The women had seen it all and had known what Kash had done to Ana hours earlier, she knew the options she had. Aria felt something different this time, no longer a submissive mind behind the kiss. The aroused man tightly grabbed the buttocks as the nude skin on the upper thigh itself felt soft and smooth. Kash's darker hands grabbed the pale porcelain skin of Aria which glowed despite her age. As soon as Aria had stepped into the room and smelled the arousing body odors, she knew what was going to happen.

In a matter of seconds, a boy who had once been overpowered by the woman put her over his shoulders and carried her to his bedroom. The bedroom had stronger body odors than the apartment's living room and Kash had managed to put Aria in a place where the smells overwhelmed her. Despite the power and control Aria had on the city, the Courteney Cox lookalike had not been fucked well in a while. Kash took off his towel as he gently put Aria on the bed, taking off her shorts fast.

Aria immediately took off her panties, knowing what Ana had been through with Kash. As soon as the panties came off, Aria quickly took off her top and was nude. Kash wasted no time to coil his arms around the lower body, his rough skin rubbing up tightly as her soft one. The whole thing was a miracle how Aria kept such soft skin at such an older age, maybe they had a fountain of youth back at the mansion.

The heart of Aria pounded aggressively as her skin boiled with arousal, surprised by what was happening. Aria started to rapidly move her eyes around as her breaths were longer and deeper, a feeling of ease coming over her. Meanwhile, Kash sniffed an almost hazlenut-like odor from the pussy, the skin all around the crotch being soft to the kiss and touch. 

"Ha ha ha, to think you were the same boy," said Aria, as she looked down and massaged the young man's hair.

Kash's sniffs, licks, and sucks on the meat of the pussy and the clit got slower which made them more pronounced, leading Aria to take longer deeper breaths. The bachelor's powerful hands grabbed the soft buttocks tightly as his arms now crossed the skinny frame with each hand grabbing a cheek in a crisscrossed pattern. Somehow, this powerful motion by Kash and his slowness in giving the oral pleasure was enough to force an orgasm out of Aria.

"Oh ho fuck!" shouted Aria, letting out a deep moan. The raven-haired cougar blew her breaths out and sat up in an insant, her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

"Yeah," said Kash, slurring as he continued to eat out the squirting pussy.

The patient Kash shoved his body forward and got on top of an Aria that laid down, his hands around her upper back. In a submissive yet romanced way, Aria threw her head back and arms up as her eye closed. Kash sucked on the beautiful and soft nipples, even licking the area under the breasts which aroused pleasure. The passion made the affair hot and steamy even though intense action was not going on. Kash kissed Aria on her soft-skinned neck and sucked her nipples which made her smile, moan, and stretch from pleasure.

Given the heavy influence rap music has had on Atlanta culture, a saying goes "real recognize real". What the saying mostly means is that like-minded individuals can connect on a different level and have that level of respect going. In the case of Kash and Aria, the raven-haired beauty wanted to see what was going on with a boy whose childhood she had such an impact on. If Kash was the type to quickly cum and get nervous, then Aria would have control. Given recent news involving Kash though, such was unlikely. 

Aria had to come experience for herself what the hype behind her lover was, why a boy who was once a victim to her games regularly made women in the city give out even before intercourse. The foreplay was overwhelming to Aria, despite her experience as a cougar who occasionally got with younger men. Kash knew how to maintain control of the body of his lover, bringing out arousing blood-boiling sensations as their legs shook. Soon, the soft laughs, giggles, and lip biting turned into moans and deep breaths.

SnezhaTattooo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SnezhaTattooo

"Come on boss," said Kash, as he immediately locked lips with the familiar face.

The lip locking overwhelmed Aria, causing her heart to beat faster. At this point, Aria realized that she did not have it in her gas tank to go for longer with the hungrier, hornier, and significantly more powerful man. Aria learned the beauty of giving in instead of fighting the arousal, after all, the power went to the blonde mentor of hers who had gone through the ordeal with Trent. What amazed Aria was how effortlessly Kash was able to move her body around, controlling her with ease. The soft bites to the various body parts, high volume of kissed, hot breaths, and licks had added up overtime to make the body submit to his lust.

Aria started to groan now, her body involuntarily stretching as she let out breaths to release arousal. The tight hold by Kash was adding up to where Aria had sporadic orgasms, her legs starting to aggressively vibrate from the pleasure. Kash was a careful and calculated man, not getting to intercourse right away in case the raven-haired beauty was faking. In a matter of seconds, Kash had a finger in Aria's ass and started to vibrate it to see where she was at. 

"Kash, Kash, Kash!" said Aria, moaning as her moans vibrated.

Wanting to know if she was genuinely submissive, Kash got off of the brunette and started to finger her pussy with one hand as the other grabbed her gentle soft-skinned buttocks. Now Aria would sit up involuntarily at times and even throw her head around as more orgasms followed. One orgasm was like a sprinkler, spraying fluids all over the room as Kash worked the brunette. What was amazing of the situation is how Kash still kept up such a rapid aggressive pace.

"Oh Kash, Kash, Kash, come on Kash, tap-tap, uncle! Uncle!" shouted Aria, at the top of her lungs as her pussy continued to squirt.

"Fucking shit huh," said Kash, immediately hopping on Aria and locking lips with her. The lower body continued to fly around from arousal, losing its discipline.

Kash wrestled with Aria for a few seconds and got her into a spooning position, shoving his cock in the wet pussy. Like with past partners, Kash made sure to always go slow and not speed up. Kash took his time, finding the pussy to be quite loose as the pale-skinned brunette closed her eyes and moaned. Despite her past actions, Kash was in love with the silky smooth skin of the cougar, often holding on tightly to her as he fucked and constantly kissed her. 

Given his experience, Kash knew after one deep thrust in the intercourse that Aria was done. In a matter of seconds, the aggressive lover got into his favorite position by turning the slim cougar face down. The powerful man put his arms around the cougar's breasts, coiling them around her slim body. Kash's cock slipped gently into the pussy and the ordeal began.  

Years of frustration, anger, injustice, and the feeling to get even were released in the aggressive prone ordeal. Kash kept a tight hold on Aria as his muscular body laid on her bare naked back, the friction of his hard skin against her soft one causing. Hot breaths and kisses continued as Kash grabbed on to the woman and went to work. The strokes were rapid, aggressive, and intense as Aria’s moans turned into groans and slurred screams. 

To anyone observing the ordeal, it would have seemed like Kash had poured Holy Water on an evil spirit. Aria at times moaned and screamed like a demon in a horror film, the cock pounding against her body just consuming her. A pale skin turned pink now as Kash kept his hold on the woman, continuing to pound her. Aria voice became deeper and deeper as the young man fucked her in a prone position, his body laying on top of hers.

“Argh, I did it to protect you!” shouted Aria, in a deep voice.

"From what," shouted Kash, an intense look in his eyes as he slowed down.

"From your parents," replied Aria, crying.

"What do you mean?" asked Kash, sniffing the beauty's neck and he kissed her.

"Hold on," said Aria, trying to catch her breath. Kash took the time to softly bite the soft-skinned brunette's shoulders, neck, ears, and lick her cheeks. Aria took long breaths as sweat from the heat consumed her exhausted body while at the same time she was relaxed.

"Your parents," whispered Aria, as Kash continued to softly bite her and kiss her. Despite the anticipation from the story, Kash was tightly holding on to the soft-skinned beauty.

"They told me I needed to keep you in check so I did, it's that simple. Parents everywhere in the city did that so I offered my services, that is it," said Aria. Kash continued to pound the helpless brunette with slow strokes as he kissed her, his hot breaths consuming her face.

"You win Kash, you win!" said Aria, laughing as tears rolled down her eyes, occasionally kissing her lover. 

A mark of a great seducer is that he can pick out truth from fiction, he knows when someone is lying and telling the truth. A lot of this is actually done through intuition and picking up on emotions. Kash knew that as horrible as Aria may have been, she was genuine with her statement. Aria came to the apartment partially to see how a boy she knew growing up had transformed, he had in a big way. It had been a long time since Aria was dominated and when the cum filled into her ass, she smiled and laid back. Kash's soft bites, nipple sucking, kisses, and tight grip even after the ejaculation had Aria throwing her hands up in pleasure as she laughed and smiled.

"So you have heard of what we have going on with your friends, well, I want to resolve this. You might know of us, I say we work out something between us all and change some things," said Aria as Kash looked up. Kash immediately kissed the armpits and Aria on her face.

"Typical you these days," said Aria, smiling as she closed her eyes.

 

 

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors