Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Night With Sara

103
21 Comments 21
24.4k Views 24.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Sara says thanks"

Sara came to us last fall. Although she was a couple years younger than my daughter, they were best friends. A natural beauty, she had a smile that would disarm the toughest man. Long sandy blond hair framed big blue eyes and a cute upturned nose, and that pretty smile.

I can’t say I hadn’t noticed her body. Although just sixteen years old, she was amazing. Naturally athletic, she was great at any sport she played. She was tall for her age and her long legs lead up to the sexiest rear end I have seen on a girl that age. Her waist was small and tight but the gentle curve of her tiny breast was a sight to behold.

She had a tough life with her parents. Her mom, in and out of jail on drug-related charges, was never there for her. Her dad, an uneducated landscaping helper, wasn’t much better. He could barely read and most of his small income is spent on beer and his live-in girlfriend, who didn’t want Sara to live with them.

We had to help her. We took her in and made her feel at home, enrolled her in a new school and tried to give her a chance at something better. She seemed happy and very grateful for what we were doing. We didn’t talk about her parents or try to bring them down in front of her. We just gave her a roof over her head and a warm bed to sleep in and some sense of a normal life.

She sort of took my daughter's place snuggling next to me in the recliner on movie night. My daughter was gone to college so I guess there was a vacancy. I felt terrible for the feelings I had when her breast pressed into my side or when her hand would rest on my leg. I had to keep myself from looking down her pajama top, knowing I wouldn’t be able to hide my excitement. Like I said, I felt like a damn pervert.

One spring afternoon, she challenged me to a game of hoops in front of the garage. I was no slouch so her challenge was quickly accepted. I was in an old teeshirt and shorts and she was in those black yoga pants that clung so tightly to her lovely ass and an old white tank top that was so worn and threadbare that her nipples were almost visible.

We played several games of twenty-one and were tied at two games apiece. We were both pretty sweaty by then and her braless nipples were more than visible through the thin fabric of her top. I knew she was a good player and that this would be a real distraction. I had to try to concentrate on the game.

She beat me by six points, the worst yet. I couldn’t keep my head in the game. I just couldn’t get past those puffy nipples. She pulled the fabric away from her chest and let it pop back after scoring the winning goal. Turning to face me, she threw both fists up in a victory celebration. My eyes were drawn to the soaked fabric clinging to her b-cups. 

“Great game,” I said, “You killed it out there.”

She came over for a high five and I threw it up for her and patted her shoulder. She smiled and with a wink, she said, “You gave me that last game. I could tell you eased way off.”

I gave her a confused look and said, “You beat me fair and square. I didn’t hold back, just getting older I guess.”

I didn’t want to admit to her that her backward dribbling to the goal, pressing her ass into my groin didn’t help my game. My reluctance to guard her with a half hard dick and no underwear gave her several opportunities for an easy shot. 

“Ok,” she smiled, “But rematch tomorrow?” 

I agreed reluctantly. Not because I didn’t like the game, but the feeling of being a pervy old man was being replaced with desire for this young beauty. Her young breast and big puffy nipples were so visible. I stole glances as we talked.

“I’m going to spank you tomorrow, kid,” I told her.

“Bring your big boy panties,” she replied with a laugh.

That night happened to be movie night and I was really looking forward to it. Supper was over and she had just finished her shower. I was in my recliner when she came in in her pajamas and a towel wrapped around her hair. She sat on the arm of my chair and the aroma of her body wash wafted through the air. I was instantly aroused.

My wife came in hanging up her cell. She told me she was called in to work and had to get ready and go. She is a nurse and this happens often. We don’t complain because overtime pay for nurses isn’t bad and we can always use the extra money. After dressing, she came back in and kissed me goodbye.

“I will see you guys in the morning,” she said as she kissed Sara on the top of her towel.

“Bye, don’t work too hard,” I called as she closed the door.

“What do we watch tonight?” I asked as she got up to go get something to drink.

She came back and sat on my recliner arm again and handed me a beer and asked, “What about that new horror movie?” 

“Fine with me,” I answered as she bent to pick up the remote. My eyes taking in that tight young ass.

She slid off the arm of the chair next to me and I scooted a bit so she could get comfortable. Her aroma was still in the air and my thin pajama bottoms were not going to do me much good if the little general was called to attention. I pushed that thought aside and searched the movie on the web box.

kandyummy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kandyummy

She snuggled close and sipped her coke. Glancing down I could make out her nipples pressing through her top. Her hair smelled of coconut and cream. I could feel pressure building in my cock. Shaking it from my mind, I tried to concentrate on the movie.  

“I’m going to turn off the lights if that’s okay,” she said.

Stretching a bit I said, “Sure, it’s better for a horror movie if it’s dark.”

She put her hand on my leg just a little too close for comfort as she pushed herself up from the recliner. I watched her toss her towel onto the couch as she walked to the light switch. She shook out her hair out as she walked back and slid by my side. Her left hand on my leg again, just so close to my private area. She snuggled a bit and laid her head on my shoulder. Her right hand found the bend of my elbow and rested there and she sighed as we settled in.

My mind and eyes wandered over the forbidden possibilities. I felt guilty again as her body aroused something in me. Such a beautiful girl laying at my side but I could do nothing but try and throttle my longing. My eyes fell to her nipples again. I pictured them naked. My cock began to wake. I shook the thought from my mind.

We lay still throughout about half of the movie. She yawned and stretched a bit as she rolled toward me then. I was keenly aware of two small breasts pressed into the side of my body and the pretty leg that is now across my lap. Her hand was still l on my leg just at the crease of my hip. Her other hand was on my chest. She sighed as she snuggled into my side. I draped my right arm over her shoulder and my hand is on her side. 

I was tortured by this young lady lying by me. I wanted her so bad but I wasn’t that guy. A war raged in my mind. I’m married to a great woman. I wanted to do things with this girl in my arms. What was right and wrong. We lay here. The movie was a blur to me. Sleep crept up on me.

I dreamt of Sara, of making love to this beauty. We were together, naked the dark. My hands roamed her young body. My lips kissed hers. I was awakened to the dim blue light of the TV by a warm hand pushing between my legs. My eyes opened and my consciousness returned. Her soft hand wrapped around my hard, throbbing cock and was slowly stroking and gently squeezing.

I looked into her big blue eyes, so beautiful. My mind objected but my body was lost in this moment. I didn’t protest her soft ministrations. She leaned in to kiss me and our lips met. Her soft tongue wrestled playfully with mine. Her lips were full and warm. We kissed for what seemed like days.

I was suddenly aware of my hand squeezing her taught asscheek, my other cupped her soft breast through her top. My hand pushed under her pajama bottoms to feel the cotton panties underneath. She pushed away and pulled my shirt over my head and dropped it to the floor. My bottoms were next. My hard cock sprung back and slapped my belly as she tugged them down. 

She stood back with a naughty grin and her top was on the floor now. Her beautiful small firm tits were glowing in the dim blue light. Her puffy nipples stood proud. Her fingers pushed under the waistband of her pajama bottoms and panties and she slowly pushed them down and kicked them away.

The beauty before me was hardly reserved for men my age. So smooth and slim, she stood in the soft glow of the TV with no more secrets. Her body was perfect from the tiny swell of her breast to the hairless mound between her legs. I sat in raptured wonder at the sight before me. From her damp tangled hair to the soles of her young feet, she was perfect.

Sara stepped toward me to rest one knee on my right side and another on my left. Her hands held onto each side of my face. She kissed me again and she lowered her sex to mine. I felt  the damp warmth of her nether lips as they pressed my shaft to my belly.

Both my hands kneaded her young ass as her hand held the back of my head and our kiss deepened. I took my cock in my hand and found the opening of her wet pussy with the head. She sunk down slowly as I watched the pleasure on her face. 

So tight and warm. She was so wet. She bit her lip as she began to rock her hips so slowly. Her movements were short and slow. 

She was in total control. I held on, lost in lust for this goddess. The ride was warm and steady. Her head fell to my shoulder. I listen to her ragged breath as her body trembled. Her girl cum flows freely down my shaft and to my balls. I sucked her puffy nipple into my mouth and lost myself in lust. My tongue danced over those soft beautiful mounds.

Her tight pussy spasmed on my cock, bringing me to the edge. My juices boiled in my loins. My cock erupted, sending wave after wave of white fluid into her. I grasped her in a tight bear hug as we reached the summit of our shared orgasm. 

She collapsed on my chest, exhausted. We lay there in a warm glow. Her finger traced unknown words on my chest. My cock still throbbed in her. She whispered in my ear, “I just wanted to say thanks for everything you guys have done for me.”

Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments