Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Family

"A young man can't resist watching."

57
15 Comments 15
44.6k Views 44.6k
5.2k words 5.2k words
Famous Story
He peered out the door which led to a sprawling deck, his pulse beating faster. She lay on the lounger, catching some rays. Her shoulder-length blonde hair shimmered in the sunlight, sweat beaded on her smooth, tan skin. He could feel himself growing hard, admiring her magnificent, toned figure, his eyes taking in every delectable inch. He contemplated removing his cock, which strained to escape from his boxers and basketball shorts. As he reached for his zipper, a voice broke him from his trance.

"She is beautiful, isn't she? But don't forget, she's also your sister," Emma said, ruining his mood. She noted the disappoint in his beautiful, brown eyes, and also the hard-on creating a tent in his shorts."Oh, my!" she added, covering her mouth with both hands. Her eyes were wide as she stared at her stepson's throbbing bulge. It appeared to be hard as steel, which if it were, the head would have ripped through the thin material of his underwear, as well as his shorts.

"If we wish to be a normal, happy family, then you can't be leering at Nicole this way. After all, she is your stepsister. I know that is not the same as a blood relative, but imagine your father's reaction if he found out you were interested in his new daughter, sexually. It would devastate him."

Billy stood there, visibly embarrassed, a tinge of red coloring his cheeks. At nineteen, he should be better equipped to deal with the opposite sex, instead of resorting to peeping like a horny little boy. But, Nicole was different. Not only was she six years older than him, she also possessed a perfect, statuesque body and breathtakingly gorgeous face. She exuded a strong sexuality, which caused his mind to fill with impure thoughts, despite the fact they were now brother and sister.

"You need to find a girl your own age, preferably someone who lives outside of our household," Emma stated firmly. The forty-four-year-old woman had the same golden hair as her daughter and quite a fit and arousing body of her own. Her blonde locks fell slightly below her shoulder blades. Sparkling blue eyes drew plenty of attention, though her best asset were her shapely breasts.

"I think you should get a hold of yourself," Emma said, laughing at the unintended double-meaning. At that moment. Nicole turned her pretty blue eyes toward the door. The corners of her luscious mouth curled upward into a sly grin. She knew her young stepbrother had spied on her before, even catching him in the act, a time or two. But she never busted him for it. Instead, she teased him even more lasciviously. Nicole loved to be watched. She found it extra kinky to be ogled by her new stepbrother.

"Let's give her some privacy," Emma said, taking Billy by the hand and practically dragging him into the other room. They sat down next to each other on the plush, beige sofa. "My daughter has always craved attention, especially from men. As you can tell, she enjoys showing off her body. Please, stop peeping on her. It only makes her behave more lewdly."

Billy could see the concern in his stepmom's eyes. He reluctantly agreed, knowing it would take lots of willpower for him to keep his promise. Emma hugged him tightly, kissing him on the cheek as she said thanks. Her spectacular breasts were smashed against his chest, causing his cock to stir once again. It felt wonderful to be held close by a beautiful woman, but he pulled away abruptly, hoping she didn't notice the bulge in his pants.

That evening at dinner, Billy stayed silent, eating his food and trying to keep his head down. Across from him sat Nicole, already dressed up for her night out. She and a few of her girlfriends were going clubbing, looking to get into some trouble. Nicole wore a tight, short leather mini-skirt and a low-cut blue top. Her cleavage looked amazing. Each time he glanced up to sneak a peek, she caught his eye, smiled and gave him a sexy wink. Billy started to sweat when he looked up one last time to see her licking whipped cream off her fork, her tongue circling around her pouty lips seductively, not wanting to miss any of the fluffy, white goodness.

"Enjoying your pie, Nicole?" Emma asked, eyeing her warily.

"Yes, mom. It's delicious," Nicole answered. She licked the last of the sweet cream from the fork, sighing contentedly as she grinned at Billy, who couldn't pry his eyes from her luscious mouth.

Emma cleared the empty plates and took them into the kitchen. Nicole said her good-byes, kissing her mom and dad on the cheek. She waved a manicured hand at Billy, whose nervousness caused a chuckle to slip past the young girl's lips. He envied the lucky bastard who might be fortunate enough to fuck his beautiful stepsister tonight.

Emma washed the dishes, while Billy and his dad went into the living room, turned on the pro football game, and reclined on the matching beige-colored chairs. They talked about the upcoming game and their team's chances of making it to the playoffs this year. Meanwhile, Emma finished doing the last of the dishes and went to join them in the other room. Plopping herself down on the cozy couch, she kicked off her shoes and relaxed for the first time today. After the first quarter of the game, Emma got bored and excused herself.

"I'm going to take a nice, long bubble bath," she said, walking happily up the stairs. The match-up was a great one, tied at halftime. A beer commercial played on the big screen television, showing a bunch of young people drinking and partying on the beach. One particularly hot blonde caught Billy's eye. She reminded him of Nicole, and the girl's skimpy bikini only stoked his enthrallment

He hurriedly left the room, making a beeline for the stairs. Billy's cock ached to be touched, so he decided he'd jerk off in his room and make it back downstairs for the second half. As he passed his parents' bathroom door, which was slightly ajar, he noticed a most arousing and exquisite sight reflected in the mirror. His stepmom lounging in the bubbly water, her amazing breasts partially visible above the suds.

Billy scanned the hallway, praying his father didn't come up and nab spying on Emma. She had her long hair tied up behind her head to avoid getting it too wet. Billy looked on, wide-eyed and open-mouthed. He had a raging hard-on. The tip began to moisten with pre-cum, and he fought the urge to stroke himself as he watched his stepmom, anxiously waiting to see what would happen next. He found it to be extremely exhilarating to look upon her while she bathed, knowing that her hands were sensuously caressing her naked body underneath the warm water.

Cautiously, he moved forward to get a better view, inducing a creak from the floorboards beneath his feet. He froze, scared to death, as Emma turned her gaze toward the door. When she didn't hear another sound, his stepmom went back to relaxing in her warm, bubbly tub. Billy's jaw hit the floor when Emma began to wash her delicious breasts above the cover of the water. His mouth watered as she kneaded the soft, supple flesh. He longed to get a less impeded look but was terrified at the thought of making more noise and possibly provoking his stepmom to investigate.

He continued to watch breathlessly, while she ran her hands over those magnificent tits. She pinched her nipples, letting out a joyous sigh as they grew hard beneath her touch. His eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when his stepmom reached into a small, black silk bag, perched on the corner of the tub, and removed a long, shiny metallic object. Oh, damn. In her soft, delicate hands was a vibrator. Emma turned the base and her bathtub toy began to buzz. She stood up, her body veiled in bubbles. Billy's heart pounded ferociously in his chest, his breathing labored, as his beautiful stepmom raised the toy up toward her open mouth.

"Billy, the second half is about to start," His father, Jim, yelled from the bottom of the steps. Billy's heart sank, annoyance apparent on his face. Not only was he forced to end his voyeurism, but his dad may have just revealed Billy's presence to his stepmom. The possibility that the vibrator's buzzing may have prevented her from hearing her husband's voice, being Billy's lone hope.

Clearly disappointed and frustrated, he rushed down the stairs. Billy plopped on the couch, uninterested in the rest of the game. He had something more pressing on his mind. Jim cheered when his team scored the first touchdown of the second half, taking their first lead of the game. Billy's preoccupation with his stepmom's current state left no room for anything else, least of all a football game. The realization that Emma was most likely cumming at this very moment, writhing on the edge of the tub, in the room right above them, made Billy's cock pulse uncontrollably.

"See that catch, Billy? Unbelievable!" his father exclaimed, giving a thumbs-up to his son. Billy returned a halfhearted smile, still thinking of what he could be witnessing if he were still upstairs."Are you alright, son?"

"Yes, I'm fine," Billy answered, though his tone seemed to leave his dad unconvinced. Thankfully, Jim turned his focus back to the game, and off his agitated son. For a brief moment, Billy contemplated making up an excuse and going back upstairs. But, as luck would have it, his chance had passed.

Emma descended the steps, clad in a white terry-cloth robe, which stopped mid-thigh. Billy sneaked a peek at her long, silky smooth legs. She sat down next to him, patting him on the knee, flashing a beautiful, wide smile. He wondered what she wore under the robe. A nightgown, bra and pantie set, or maybe nothing at all. He became very aroused, covering his crotch with an over-sized pillow so she wouldn't see the bulge. The three of them got comfortable and watched the game. He found himself constantly glancing at her beautiful legs. Billy's cock throbbed even harder when he noticed that her robe had opened a little, revealing a good amount of tit flesh. He stared at her incredible cleavage. He knew she would catch him looking, but still, he couldn't avert his gaze.

"Is everything okay, Billy?" his stepmom inquired, noting his lusty stare. This caused his father to turn his head toward the pair. "Everything is good," he responded, unable to make eye contact with her.

He wanted to get up and move as far away from this awkward situation as possible. But, there was a problem. A BIG problem. His massive erection, which grew larger each time he looked at Emma, prevented him from leaving the couch. With everyone's focus back on the television, Billy dared to get another peek at his stepmom's bare skin. He started with her pretty feet, his eyes, once again, moving up her long legs. Billy's eyes lingered on her chest, which expanded with each breath. How could he possibly get his cock to go limp, when he couldn't stop staring at her? After the third quarter ended, his stepmom had had enough of the game.

"I'm going to bed," Emma stated, scooting along the cushions to give Billy a kiss. Her lips were moist and warm against his cheek. He closed his eyes, breathing in her fresh, clean scent. She rose from the couch, pecked Jim on the mouth and sauntered up the steps.

Billy had no recollection of the remainder of the football game. Actually, as he lay in his bed, Billy didn't even remember how he had made it up to his room. His hormones were raging, and that's all he could think about for the time being. A good night's sleep would do wonders for him. Tomorrow was another day.

Monday morning, Billy woke to the smell of bacon wafting through the air. He jumped out of bed and hurried downstairs. Emma stood by the stove, flipping eggs in a skillet, smiling when he entered the kitchen.
They exchanged 'good mornings' and she motioned for him to take a seat at the table. They were all alone in the house. His dad had already left for work. His stepsister, Nicole, didn't come home last night. Emma wore the white robe from the previous night, which hung even more loosely than it had before. He got an eyeful of her cleavage as she placed a full plate in front of him.

"Thanks, mom," Billy stammered, unable, and also unwilling, to pull his eyes away from the magnificent view.

"You look hungry, sweetie," Emma said, noticing his long, admiring gaze."But, your food is down there," she added with a grin, nodding toward the plate before him. Billy's face reddened with embarrassment, his head bowed in shame. He didn't know what to say. She alleviated some of the tension he felt by breaking the silence.

"I know you are a young man and curious about the female body. It's natural to have sexual thoughts and feelings when looking at a woman. But, as I've told you before, it's not okay to have those thoughts about your stepsister, and certainly not about your stepmother."

Billy could barely look her in the eye. In his head, he knew what she said was true. But he couldn't ignore the stirring in his loins. Even now, after being reprimanded by his stepmom, Billy had to fight the desire to check out her cleavage, one more time. He didn't know where to focus his gaze, so he decided that her eyes would be the best option. Her lovely, baby blues seemed to swallow him in their depths. He finally knew what, 'lost in your eyes' really meant.

"Billy, do you understand me?" Emma questioned, seeing the far away expression in his big, brown eyes. She was extremely fond of her kind and good-looking stepson, but she wanted to make sure Billy understood that this behavior would not be tolerated. 

"Yes, I do," he answered, like a scolded child. She hugged him tight, kissing him on the cheek. Once again, his cock became hard. He just could not help it. His stepmom was an incredibly sexy woman. He quickly turned and walked away, trying to conceal his erection.

After getting dressed, Billy said goodbye to his stepmom and went out the front door. He took a long walk every morning to keep in shape. Today, he needed the solitude to clear his mind, as well. Despite his stepmom's warnings, Billy couldn't get the naughty thoughts out of his head. The more she told him how wrong it was, the more excited and curious he became. The taboo aspect of the situation drove him crazy. He found it difficult to sleep, to concentrate on the simplest things. He decided to cut his walk short, needing to hurry home and release his pent up orgasm.

Upon entering the house, Billy peeked in the kitchen, finding it empty. He rushed up the stairs, two at a time, his heart rate elevated. Once again, he noticed that the door to his parents' bathroom was partially open. His mind filled with explicit images of his stepmom, which, of course, could never compare to the real thing.

Amber__lurk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amber__lurk

He'd gotten a too-quick, but incredibly arousing glimpse at Emma's bathtub playtime and he wondered if he was going to witness a longer show this afternoon. His steps were slow and steady on the hall rugs. One wrong movement could result in an unintended creak of the floorboards, and this time, he might not be so lucky to avoid detection.

Carefully he maneuvered around the hall until he stood just outside the door to her bathroom. A strong feeling of deja vu hit Billy as he saw his beautiful stepmom soaking in the tub, bubbles surrounding her naked body. He must have caught her later on in her routine, because she was already reaching into her toy bag and extracting the shiny vibrator from it's plush case. This time, without his dad there to interrupt his peeping, Billy watched, wide-eyed and mouth agape, while his naughty stepmom slid the phallic shaped object into her warm, wet mouth. His cock twitched with envy, jealous of the toy's present location. She ran her long, pink tongue along the underside of the silver shaft, then slid it between her full lips, simulating a blow job. Billy's eyes were glued to the private sex show, where in his stepmom was the lead actress.

After sufficiently moistening the toy, Emma laid it to the side. She stood up, grabbed the shower head and proceeded to rinse the suds from her succulent body. Billy gazed in awe as his stepmom's fit and delicious figure was revealed to his hungry eyes, for the very first time. A pert backside, with a star tattoo just above the crack, caused his cock to pump uncontrollably. Seeing her amazing breasts and flat tummy threatened to push him into doing something risky, and possibly unalterably stupid, but he couldn't resist it any longer.

Through force of habit, he scanned the hall, though he knew the house was empty. Billy's dad wouldn't be home for hours, and due to her free spirit, you never knew when Nicole would be coming home, if at all. He'd still keep his ears open, listening for his stepsister's arrival, so he wouldn't be caught off guard. But for now, all his focus centered on his smoking hot stepmom and the anticipation of what came next.

In spite of the fact that they were all alone in the house, Billy felt a bit uneasy as he unzipped his pants, releasing his throbbing cock. He couldn't remember ever being this horny before, the head of his cock oozing pre-cum. Just as his hand touched the warm skin of his shaft, Emma began to tease her pussy lips with the tip of the shiny toy. He almost lost...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by sexual41
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments