Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mystery Encounter - His Story

"The mysterious encounter told from his point of view"

7
4 Comments 4
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words
I stand in front of the closed door, looking at my phone to check the time and it is exactly 8:00pm. I am hard already, just thinking about this mysterious online woman I am about to encounter for the first time in person. I quietly enter the already open door to find the room in almost complete darkness, and close it softly behind me. I can see the outline of a bed and make my way silently to it. I strip bare, then slide into bed, not a word is spoken. I reach out to feel her warmth and feel instant relief. She is waiting for me, completely naked between the sheets as we had agreed and there is a faint scent of apples.

She rolls over to face me, though I can only see her outline in the darkness. We embrace for a moment before I encourage her onto her belly. I run my hands along the lengths of her hair and I feel her relax before I start to explore her body in the dark. I use my fingers, mouth, legs, cheeks, teeth, everything to touch and arouse us both. I linger a little longer at the more interesting and tasty parts of her body.

I find her arse and take time to massage the cheeks before I insert the very tip of my finger, just pressing gently on the entrance to this forbidden place. She feels as though she is loving the sensation. I lower my whole body onto her and wonder how it would be to stick my cock into this lovely arse right now.

I turn her to face me and am inspired to kiss her, passionately and fully. She grabs a handful of my hair and my hands continue roving all over her.

She turns me so I am on my back and holds my wrists together above my head as she works her glorious tongue from one end of me to the other. She sucks and bites each of my nipples and my belly button and I shudder. Her hungry mouth travels down one leg and back up the other, where she presses her face into my groin. She licks my balls and pulls the hairs with her teeth giving an unusual but amazing sensation. She moves along the length of my cock and suddenly, after a moment of teasing, takes me full and deep into her mouth. I groan as she sucks, fucking me with her mouth.

I touch her cheek, knowing if I don't stop her now, it will be too late. I pull her up so we are kneeling together and we kiss. I find her breasts and massage them just before I take each one into my mouth and suckle her. I guide her back onto the bed and part her knees, opening her cunt to me.

I take her naked pussy and kiss it as if it is her mouth, the sensation is unbelievable. She is warm and wet, clean and fresh, with a little tang that is delicious. I devour her and as her juices start to flow, she writhes in agonised bliss at the mercy of my tongue, teeth.

SarayFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarayFoster

I feel her start her climax and then stop myself and slide along her body up to her mouth. I linger, wondering how she will feel about tasting her own flavours from my tongue. She grabs my head and pulls my mouth to hers, urgently kissing me.

I push my fingers into her dripping wet pussy, intimately massaging the lips and inner wall. She is so slippery, so ready and I insert a third, then fourth finger. I twirl around the entrance of this private place of hers, working my hand slowly deeper and deeper until I have fully entered her, claiming my territory. She moans, animal noises in my ear and I am feeling the awe of the moment all through my body, this carnal pleasure. I press on the walls of her personal space, brushing my knuckles carefully inside her and I feel her whole body quiver with the knowledge that I am in full control of her in this moment. When I feel she has been teased enough, I carefully and slowly pull my fist from the depths of her and lower my body onto her once again, my hard cock pressing on her thigh.

I hover over her and she raises her hips inviting me into her sweet, wet pussy. I glide into her warmth and feel her clench and release every muscle in her body. She grabs my arse with both hands as I thrust in and out of her, feeling her body react to the sensation of my cock inside of her stretched pussy. She shivers and I can feel her enjoying my movements. I feel close to my release but then she bites my shoulder and I pause for a moment.

We stay joined and flip over so she is on top and she starts fucking me slow and fast, soft and hard. She hums in my ear, sending a jolt along my spine. She pulls out slowly and thrusts back onto me over and over, my cock sliding in and out, in and out, sliding back and forward, then switches to pumping up and down, riding me like a horse. I feel her body is close and I know I am not far behind her. I reach up and take her breast into my mouth and suck hard. She does not stop fucking me as she lets go and takes her pleasure, writhing on top of me, breathing faster and mewling softly in my ear as if she wants to say more. I grab her arse to hold her down for a second and I come right behind her, shooting cum into her waiting pussy.

She locks me between her thighs for a few moments before sliding off, her body brushing against me. I am inspired to kiss this woman before I leave her, so I quickly meet her lips and place a kiss there, a parting gift. I dress in the dark and silent room and then walk out with not a word spoken.

Published 
Written by FantasyGirl81
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments