Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Teacher

"There had always been a constant sexual tension between us, and her husband knew my intentions."

18
13 Comments 13
54.4k Views 54.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
This story is completely true. I am not going to use any names in order to protect the reputation of the people involved.

I was 17 years old at the time, and I was the principal tuba player in our high school marching band. It was a bit of a change for me seeing that I was an all state offensive lineman just the year before I joined the band, but multiple injuries forced me to leave football. I was 6'2" and somewhere around 270 lbs at the time. I worked out six days a week so I kept myself in great physical condition despite my size. Playing tuba in the band was something that I really did enjoy before I left to join the football team so I decided to go back to the band and give it a second chance.

The first time I met her I really couldn't find the words that I wanted to say. She was 39 years old and a very beautiful woman. I normally never would have taken a second look at a woman like her.

All of my girlfriends had been cheerleaders and volleyball players. They were the kind of girls that all of the guys in our school drooled over when I walked by with them, but they only wanted me because I am much more experienced than most guys my age. Being an all star lineman and having a nine inch penis had really helped me through my time in school, but I was getting tired of all of the cheerleaders that got the world handed to them by rich parents.

I grew up on a farm, and I worked for everything that I have ever had in life. She was 5'4" and a bigger woman. I had never had an attraction to a bbw before I met her. There was just a fire in her eyes like nothing I had ever seen before, and it just simply drew me to her.

A few months later: Football season was finally over and we were beginning to practice for concert season to come around. She called me into her office one day, oh how I loved the authority in her voice, to tell me that there were honor bands coming up and she wanted me to audition for them. In the back of my mind my plans started to run through my head as to how and when I would get a chance to sleep with her.

We had went through the first six honor bands of the year and there was one remaining. We had never had any free time and none of the others had been far enough away to allow us to stay over night. I knew that my chance was coming. Especially when she told me that we would be staying in the dorms right next door to each other.

Two weeks before my chance: My band director and her husband were swingers. This is something that I had found out accidentally when I came over to their house one day to discuss my part in the field routine we were doing. I walked up to the front door, and I just walked in like I had done a hundred times before. Her husband was on the couch fucking another woman, and she was sitting on the other side of the room just silently watching. She saw me standing in the door way and came out of her chair to pull me out of the house.

The look on her face was just pure lust as she looked down at my semi hard penis. I could tell that it was all she could do not to drop to her knees right there on the porch. She looked deeply into my eyes and told me to come back in an hour.

I was still confused about her husband on the couch fucking some random woman. She told me, "Don't worry, I brought her over for him." then she kissed me on the cheek and walked me back to my truck. I never could bring myself to come back over that day.

One week before my chance: We are sitting in her office in the band room. We were going over the final few things before we would leave to the honor band for that weekend. When she started complaining about her shoulders hurting. I had learned from my aunt the year before, she had moved to the city to be a massage therapist, how to give amazing massages. I asked her if it was ok and of course she said yes.

I was standing behind her massaging her shoulders as we talked about the things we had to do that weekend. I noticed as I was working on her shoulders that she had brought a hand up to her breast and began to rub on her nipples. We heard the door to the band room open, and I jumped back into my seat just as the principal walked in. I loved that look in her eyes. It was just a pure burning lust that I knew she wanted satisfied, but I checked the time and had to leave for my little sister's dance recital.

The honor band: We rode up there together in her husband's truck. He stopped her on the way out the door and said something to her but I was too far away to hear him. The ride to the college was about two hour long and as we talked the conversation inevitably ended up on sex. We discussed their swinger life style and the men and women that she had been with, then we moved on to my sex life and the girls that I had been with.

I had to readjust myself a couple of times to hide my growing erection until it went away. We went through the first night there and barely said a word to each other. The next day we were riding around and stopped at the store so I could buy a few movies. My favorite are horror movies, and little did I know it is her favorite too.

The night I will never forget: I had just finished my final practice of the day and it was 10 p.m. I was tired from the ten hours of practice so I didn't feel like going out, and I just wanted to stay in my room and watch movies. Well I ran into my band director in the hall and she asked if I had any plans. I told her all I was going to do was go watch some movies, and you're welcome to join me if you want. She just smiled at me and said, "Let's go to the park first," her husband made me promise to never let her go anywhere alone, "I want to go get some peace and quiet."

We got into the truck and began the half hour drive to the park.

Wife_Alone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wife_Alone

When we got there we found a swing an we both sat down and started talking. Once again the conversation slowly drifted off to sex. She looked at me and jokingly said, "My husband made me promise not to rape you this weekend." I just smiled at her and said, "Tell him that you can't rape the willing." She leaned over to kiss me, and right before our lips touched her husband called her. They got off the phone and we realized what time it was and that we had to get back to the dorms before midnight. As we pulled into the parking lot she told me that she wasn't tired and she was ready for our movie night.

We both sat on her bed as we started the first movie on my laptop. It was one of my favorite horror movies. As the movie went on she began to cuddle up to me and I put my arm around her. The first movie ended and I put in another one. she put her hand on my chest and her head on my shoulder while it played. I made sure to adjust the laptop so that as it vibrated it would just barely touch her nipple causing her to tense up a little every time it vibrated.

Her hand slowly drifted down as the movie went on until it was sitting on my upper thigh, She moved the corner of the laptop off of her nipple because it was really starting to make her horny. I swapped out the second movie for the third, and about ten minutes into it I felt her had beginning to trace small circles on my upper thigh and just above my penis. Finally realizing that it was 4 in the morning she said that I need to leave before anybody knows i'm in her room. Her rubbing me and the vibration of the computer had left me with a throbbing hard on. We got off the bed and she hugged me, but feeling my cock pressed against her stomach led her to kiss me.

It was a long passionate kiss that made me want to throw her over the desk and fuck her right there, but I hesitated because we are surrounded by rooms full of people. She walked me to the door and I thought about having to go out the door with my penis hard as a rock. So I turned and looked at her and whispered, "Can you at least take care of this before I leave." She said, "Yes but we can't fuck. I am extremely loud and I will end up waking up the people around us."

She had a devilish smile on her face as she grabbed my cock through my shorts pulling me back to her bed. She threw me backwards onto her bed, and before I could even kick my shoes off she had my shorts around my ankles. She quickly took off her shirt and bra and threw them to the floor. She brought her mouth down onto the head of my cock as she wrapped her hands around the shaft. Sucking and stroking at different speeds running her tongue around the head. She was right when she said that there is no substitute for years of experience. She continued to to expertly suck my cock for nearly thirty minutes, bringing me to the edge several times just to take me right back down.

She was the first woman to ever take my entire cock down her throat and she did it with ease as she worked me in and out of her mouth. Then she just stopped sucking me and stood up. I was confused for a second until she smiled at me and said, "let's see if I can keep quiet enough to not wake everybody up." I stood up with her and kissed her again before I pushed her face down onto the bed and shoved myself into her as far as I could go.

She felt amazing, not so tight that I had to stop so I didn't hurt her, but she was still tight enough that I could feel her stretch around me. At that point the animal inside of me just took over and I had one hand pulling her hair while the other grabbed her hip as she slammed back into me. That was when I noticed the bed was slamming into the wall. So I grabbed her and picked her up off the bed by her hair throwing her over the desk next to the bed. By then her moans had gotten so loud that I had to take my hand off of her hip to cover her mouth.

My hand covering her mouth pushed her over the edge and she squirted all over me. I stopped for a second to let her catch her breath but I was no where near finished with her. She stood up and kissed me again saying, "I forgot how much fun getting thrown around is. I've always been the dominate with my husband." I asked her to show me a little bit of what she likes to do with him. She told me to lay down on the floor and she climbed on top of me.

She took me all the way in and started grinding against my pelvis. She couldn't get a really good grip on the floor so I made sure to thrust up hard to meet her on the way down as she rode me. She leaned forward so I could take her nipples into my mouth, sucking and lightly nibbling on them as she picked up the pace riding me harder and faster. She didn't want to cum a second time until I did so we swapped so that she was on her back and I was still fucking her hard and deep. I held her arms behind her head with one hand while the other covered her load moans. I was getting really close to cumming so I asked her if she wanted it in or out. I took my hand off her mouth and she screamed at me to cum inside her and fill her up. As I let out the first stream of cum she squirted so hard it pushed my cock out of her and I couldn't really move from her legs locking down onto me like a vise.

We finally got up from the floor and began to get dressed. I was going to go back to my room but instead she wanted me to lay down with her on the bed and we fell asleep together laying there. She woke me up a couple hours later and I was off to practice again.

We have had several more nights together since then and we still meet up and have sex on a regular basis. This is my first story and if you liked it let me know and I will write a couple more.

Published 
Written by HerToy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments