Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Step Daughter Alexis Part 4

"Things heat up"

43
3 Comments 3
23.0k Views 23.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Alexis was looking forward to spring. She was part way through the last semester of her senior year of high school. At one point, she had thought about going away to college, but she decided to choose something local. Her decision was made months before she and her step father became lovers, but now that they were, she was even more certain she was making the right choice. 

At times she pondered the morality of what they were doing, but she was deeply in love with her step father and she knew for certain he loved her as well. In her mind, that settled any argument that could be made against their relationship. She had dreams of their future together but they really hadn't discussed anything like that. For now, she was just enjoying her life. Being 18, she felt very grown up, especially in the relationship she was now in.

She heard him coming into the house, and went to greet him. "Hi Daddy," she said as she wrapped her arms up around his neck. They kissed passionately. 

"Hi Lexi. It's so good to be home." Her lips were so soft and inviting.  

After that very nice greeting, I went into my bathroom for a nice, relaxing shower after a long day. I had recently started my own consulting business, and things were stressful right now. The only thing that kept me sane, was the fact that my step daughter and I had developed quite an unexpected relationship. It wasn't anything I planned, or even previously thought of in a serious way. Of course I noticed her developing into a beautiful young woman, but I had no idea she had any feelings for me, other than thinking of me as her father. The other thing I didn't expect were my changing feelings for her. I had always adored my daughter, but in these last few months, I found myself falling in love with her. The hot water felt wonderful on my muscles. A few minutes into the shower, I felt, more than saw the shower door open, and in stepped Lexi. 

"I hope you don't mind me joining you Daddy," she said. "You work so hard, I just thought I would help you relax." 

Lexi took the bar of soap, and slowly began to lather my back. Her hands felt incredibly soft, but she also managed to massage my stiff muscles at the same time. She knelt behind me to suds up my legs from the bottom up. When she got up to my ass, her hand reached between my legs to gently fondle my balls. She was gentle. I could feel her fingertips lightly touch and caress them. I'm sure a groan escaped me. Lexi stood up soaped up my chest from behind. I could feel her developing breasts, with her now hard nipples, pressed against my skin. My cock was now extremely stiff. It was throbbing with my quickening heart beat.

Lexi moved one hand down to cradle my cock, and slid her hand up and down to stroke my shaft. I could tell she was breathing heavily too, because I could feel her warm breath on my skin. 

"Turn around Daddy?" she asked.

I turned to face her. She was gazing down at my rigid cock, as she rinsed the soap off. Then, with her hands on my hips, she slowly knelt in front of me. Her cheek brushed against my shaft as she lowered down. Lexi held my cock in her hand and brushed her lips over the head. Her tongue lightly licked over the slit at he tip.

NastyBlondyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NastyBlondyy

Oh my God, that felt electric. She finally sucked just the head into her luscious mouth. I could feel her tongue circling over and over before she finally engulfed almost all of it in her mouth. I put my hands on her head, tilting it up so I could watch her. My hips started to move back and forth. I watched my cock glide in and out through my step daughter's lips. I tried to concentrate on not cumming too soon, but it was a losing battle. I had to pull myself out before it was too late. 

"Alexis, I don't want to cum too quickly," I said, "I have more planned for you."

After helping her up, I took the soap. It was my turn to stand behind her. I lathered her up, soaping up her breasts, pausing to pinch and pull at her nipples. Her breasts seemed fuller than in the past, and I loved they way they felt in my hands. I'm sure she could feel my rock hard cock pressed against her lower back. My right hand slid down over her belly, and then lower to her pussy. My finger slid over and through her labia. I'm not sure if it was my imagination, but I could think I could feel them swell with her excitement. She was certainly wet. My middle finger curled as it entered her, and I started to fuck her with it. 

Lexi leaned back against me and moaned, "Oh Daddy, your hands feel so good on me." 

I moved up to her clit, and rolled it around with the tip of my finger. She didn't last long after that. I could feel her tremble. She cried out as she climaxed hard. I'm certain she would have collapsed if I hadn't had her in my arms. I have never wanted anyone so much in my life as I wanted my step daughter right then.

I turned off the water and helped her out of the shower. She was still unsteady on her feet. I didn't care if we were dripping wet or not. I felt an animalistic desire to possess this girl. I practically pushed her to the bed. 

"Get on your hands and knees Lexi," I demanded. No sooner had she complied, than I drove my rock hard cock into her soaking wet pussy. 

"Ahh," she yelped out in surprise. 

With both hands on her hips, I rammed my cock into her, pulling almost all the way out and then driving back in again. I wanted to be in her as deep as possible, to make her know she belonged to me. Lexi half grunted, half screamed every time she felt my cock go deep. I could feel my balls tighten as I got close. I couldn't stop. Ropes and ropes of my heavy sperm shot deep into her. She cried out loudly, as that brought her to yet another orgasm. Her muscles clamped down around my cock, as if to milk it. As my climax subsided, my desire was satisfied. I stood there panting and it took a while for me to soften inside her. I finally pulled out, and I could see my semen dripping out of my daughter's young pussy. Collapsing beside her, I pulled her into my arms. 

I said, "Alexis, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me, but I just wanted you so much." 

She put a finger to my lips, "You just surprised me Daddy, but it was so hot. It made me feel sexy and desired when you took me like that."

After a few minutes of snuggling, I said, "Lexi, I think it's time you moved your things. Lets change this from my bedroom to our bedroom."
 

Published 
Written by Cubby54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments