Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My hot stepmom

"My stepmom made my dream come true."

38
13 Comments 13
51.5k Views 51.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
When I was eighteen my dad got remarried. The first thing I noticed was how big her tits were. I was eighteen, and sex was all I had on my mind. I walked around with a hard dick all the time.

Her name was Beth, and she was an absolutely beautiful woman. She was 5’10”, and had long brown hair. I have already told you she had huge tits. She had long, slender legs, and I don’t know any other way to describe her except that she was beautiful. She loved to show her body off, and I loved to look at it. I spent many nights jacking off to the thought of fucking her. I loved it when she would lay out by the pool, so I could look at her through the window, while I jerked my cock.

I lived there about six months after they got together. Then I got a roommate and moved into an apartment. That is when this story gets real interesting.

One day I was watching television, when I heard a knock on the door. I walked over and opened it up. There my stepmom stood, wearing a tight button up top, and a pair of jeans that looked like they were painted on.

She walked in and said, “I just want to come by and see how you were doing.”

“I’m doing fine," I said, while admiring her ass in those jeans.

I must have gotte totally in a daze, because she turned around and caught me staring at her ass. I was so lost in thought that I didn’t even know she had turned around.

“Do you like what you see?” She asked.

I gave no reply, being in the state of dreamland.

“Hello!” she said loudly.

I answered, “What?”

“Do you like what you see? I asked you."

“I wasn’t looking at you. I was thinking about something else,” I said.

“Sure you were. I know exactly what you were thinking about,” She said smiling at me.

I asked her, “What was I thinking about then?”

She started walking toward me and when she got to where I was, she took her hand and grabbed my hard cock, and squeezed it.

“You were thinking about fucking me. You were thinking about how good it would be to fuck me right now,” she said.

I didn’t know what to say to her. I just stood there, speechless, looking at her. Then she started kissing me, and while our tongues danced together, she pulled my hand up and placed it on one of her tits. My mind was racing now for sure.

Then she broke the kiss and said, “Come on in the bedroom, you have something I want.”

When we were in the bedroom, she started removing her top. There she stood with her perfect tits exposed. Then she walked over to me and removed my shirt, and then she undid my pants and let them fall to the floor. Then she turned and walked over to the bed and before she crawled on it she dropped her tight jeans, revealing she hadn’t worn panties and her sexy ass. Then she motioned for me to join her.

I walked over to the bed, and she pulled me down beside her. We started kissing passionately, while our hands explored each other’s body. My cock was so fucking hard; I could drive nails with it. Her skin was so soft and her pussy was so wet. She began moaning with pleasure when I started running my finger in and out of her cunt.

Then she pushed me on my back and said, “I want to try to fit that big cock in my mouth.”

She started moving her mouth over the head and slowly working more and more into her mouth. She had almost half in her mouth and she pulled it out and said, “I don’t think I can get it all in.”

Then she went back to trying.

NikkiLoren
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NikkiLoren

My cock was stretching her throat every time she would go a little further. She could tell I was about to explode in her mouth, so she pulled it out and moved on top of me and said, “I want you to fill me up with your load. I want you to stretch my cunt with your huge cock.”

She began lowering herself on my hard cock, letting her pussy relax, so more would go in. when she had it all the way in, she was having an orgasm. She started riding my cock, slowly up and down. Her sexy tits, bounced up and down with every motion. She looked so hot riding me.

I looked in her eyes and said, “This is better than any dream I ever had about you.”

“I used to jack my cock, while thinking about fucking your tight pussy,” I told her

She smiled and said, “That makes me so hot, you telling me that.”

I spun her around and laid her down on her back. I positioned my cock at her we pussy and pushed it in all the way, sending her into another body shaking orgasm. I started pounding her snatch harder and harder. She was having one orgasm after another. Then it was time, I couldn’t hold it in any longer. I shot stream after stream into my stepmother’s pussy.

When she had come down from her orgasms, I turned her over on her stomach. She turned her head and saw that my cock was still hard as ever. I grabbed her hips and pulled her to me and started ramming my hard cock into her soaked cunt.

I told her, “It’s going to be a long time before I cum again, so I hope you know what you got yourself into.”

She turned and looked at me and said, “I knew what I was getting myself into; I’m getting exactly what I wanted.”

“Now fuck me.”

I fucked her wet cunt, slamming my cock in and out. Her pussy felt so great wrapped around my cock. I watched as my cock disappeared into her wet snatch. Her moans grew stronger, and she begged me to give her another load. I shot my load deep inside her, never stopped pumping my cock in to her.

She pulled off me and lay down on her back. Then I moved up so I could put my cock between her large tits. She squeezed them together as I started fucking her tits. She begged me for a load of cum on her tits, so I gave her what she wanted. I pumped a load of my cum, between her tits.

Then I collapse beside her and she started kissing me. She had her hand wrapped around my cock. We lay there about an hour, exploring more and talking.

She said to me, “That was way better than I imagined it would be.”

I looked at her and asked, “When are you going to come back for more?”

Her answer made me so happy. “I think I’m going to come over at least once a week, and that may not be enough.”

Then she said, “I better get up and get ready. I got to head home in a little while.”

She went in the bathroom to clean up, while I lay on the bed and watched as she cleaned my cum off her sexy body. She came back in the bed room and began picking her clothes up and putting them on. I was still laying on the bed, my cock still half hard. She walked over and asked, “Does that thing ever go down?”

I looked at her and said, “It will never, looking at your sexy ass.”

She laughed and said, “Thank you, for that compliment.”

She kissed me and headed out the door.

I lay there in disbelief about what just happened, hoping it would happen again.

Published 
Written by allman69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments