Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Girlfriend's Sister

"giving the gf's sister a lift after a night out"

112
10 Comments 10
3.3k Views 3.3k
975 words 975 words

Author's Notes

"This was my first story; feedback would be much appreciated, and I hope you liked what you read."

I was waiting for the phone call to go and pick up my girlfriend's sister and partner from their night out. I was at home just sitting and reading through lush stories, so I was a little horny, and my phone rang. It was my girlfriend's sister saying that they were ready to be picked up.

I drove half an hour to get them, and I arrived. To my amazement, there she was. Steph just stood there on her own, with no partner on site. Steph was looking good; she was about five feet, with a nice figure with curves in all the right places. She had around 36c breasts, so a nice handful; her legs went all the way up. She was wearing a very nice dress that showed her lovely cleavage off, her lovely legs, and a nice set of black high heels.

As she got in the car and sat down, her dress rose up, her legs showing her thighs off, and I commented on how nice she looked. I asked where her partner was; he wanted to stay out with his friends rather than go home with her, she said, so I said, Well, isn't he the fool with you looking that sexy?

She blushed, and we started the journey home. After about 5 minutes of chit-chat, I started flirting with Steph. I was still a little horny from reading stories throughout the evening. I kept glancing at her legs, and she must have noticed as she asked if I liked what I saw; without hesitating, I said yes, and she moved in her seat and her dress moved further up. She spread her legs a little, and I was sure I could see her pussy poking out from under the dress. I couldn't take my eyes off her; I just wanted to jump on her. She glanced at me and smiled a cheeky grin—a grin that said I know what I am doing to you. She glanced down, and she must have seen the bulge that was growing in my trousers.

Her hand came over and grabbed my cock through my trousers, and she just smiled at me the next thing I knew she was undoing my trousers and getting my cock out all this while I was driving. She tugged on my cock a few times, and I was rock hard. She undid her seat belt and repositioned herself in her seat so her head was in my lap so she could take my cock in her mouth. Steph teased the tip of my cock with her tongue, then circled my balls, and then gave my shaft one big long lick all the way up. She took all my cock in her mouth all in one go and proceeded to give me one of the best blowjobs I have ever had.

I had pulled over by this point somewhere quiet and dark so no one would see us. She got up and we kissed passionately. We got out of the car, and she sat on the bonnet with her legs spread and her beautiful shaved pussy on show. It looked so perfect, and it glistened in the moonlight from a few drops of her lady juice.

KHLOEQUEEN2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KHLOEQUEEN2

I got down in between her legs, and I took one long lick from the bottom of her pussy all the way to her clitoral area, where I worked my tongue around it, and she was starting to wiggle. I knew she was close to an orgasm, so I slid one finger into her pussy, and it was so tight, so I tried to push two fingers in, and that sent her over the top, and soon she was cumming on my face and licked up all her juice.

I couldn't wait any longer. I had to fuck her. I wanted to put my cock in her tight pussy, and that's exactly what I did. I rubbed the tip of my cock on her slit and pushed it in very slowly; we both let out a moan as my cock slid in. Her pussy was so tight but so wet at the same time. I was starting to quicken up the pace, and her pussy got used to my cock and loosened up a little. She pushed me off and dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock.

Pulled up by her hair, I bent her over the bonnet and proceeded to slide my cock in from behind. She was moaning loudly and pushing back on my cock, so it went all the way in. A minute later she was cumming on my cock. I pulled out and laid her down on the rear seat of the car. She wanted me to cum, so I positioned myself in between her legs and pushed my cock all the way in. It was not long before I was ready to cum, and Steph knew this; she wanted my cock in her mouth, and that's what she got, and she swallowed it all and continued to suck my cock dry.

We straightened ourselves up and got back in the car for the last ten-minute journey home. Steph kept smiling at me for five minutes, and she then said she wanted me to cum once more before I dropped her home, so she sucked my cock whilst I was driving, and when I pulled up outside her house, it wasn't long before I was releasing into her mouth again. She knew I loved what she was doing and what had happened.

As she got out of the car, she said that she hoped this wasn't the last and first time this would happen between us; she wanted to do this again, and I could not wait. I am glad I waited up to collect her now.

Published 
Written by mgzrdevon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments