Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time Is With Heather

"Anna has long yearned for Heather."

31
7 Comments 7
35.6k Views 35.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Famous Story

Ever since I was sixteen, I found myself attracted to girls. I would sit in class and fantasize about being intimate with them. I would sometimes go to the restroom during study hall, go into a stall and quietly masturbate. After school at home, I would masturbate to the fantasies I had about some of the girls in my classes and even a few of my female teachers.

This went on for two years, I was too afraid to act on my desire of being with another girl or woman. The thought of coming out terrified me, the fear of being targeted by my peers was terrifying.

Then one day, I had a fantasy of making love with Heather who happens to be the most gorgeous woman I know. She is forty-five years old, is my height and weighs 120 lbs. Her long black hair reaches to the middle of her back. Her eyes are as black as coal, her measurements are 36D-26-36. She has an allover tan and a shaved mound.

Heather is my stepmother!

I find myself fantasizing about her more and more. I have watched her several times taking a shower. I even peeked several times when her bedroom door was slightly ajar and I heard moaning. I watched as she masturbated to orgasm, then went to my room and masturbated to thoughts of making love to her.

Here is the story of my first lesbian experience.

My name is Anna, I am 5'6 inches tall, weigh 125 lbs. and my measurements are 34C-24-34. My long blond hair reaches my elbows. My eyes are light blue in color, I have an allover tan and a shaved mound. My belly button has a double diamond piercing.

It is a rainy Saturday morning two days after turning eighteen, my stepmother knocks on my bedroom door.

"Come in, Heather."

"Good morning sleepy head, I'm off to the gym. Would you care to join me?"

Heather is wearing a very tight pair of gray stretch pants, a pink crop top and white athletic shoes. Her nipples are visible as is her camel toe through her pants. Lying under the sheets, I feel my own nipples stiffen and my pussy getting wet.

"Not today Heather, I'm just going to relax."

"Well, I know something has been really bothering you the last few weeks. When I get back,we will talk about it, Anna."

Heather left and I broke down in tears. It has been a rough two years since my father passed away from injuries sustained in a head on crash with a drunk driver. Mother had passed away when I was twelve, she died from a heroin overdose. Father did all he could to help her, but she was unable to stop.

I get up and go take a warm shower, hoping that it will help. I slip under the warm spray and it soon has the desired effect as my body begins to relax. I soon find myself fantasizing about being with a Heather.

I close my eyes as I take one of the hand held shower heads, aiming it at my pussy as I pinch my nipples. When my nipples are erect and aching from pinching, I slip my hand down my body, to my clit as the water from the shower head pulses against my swollen lips and my slit.

"OOOOOOHHHH, suck my clit, Heather!"

My body trembles in orgasm as I stand under the warm spray of the shower head above, hitting my aching nipples. Another orgasm follows closely behind the first one.

"AAAHHHH, AAAHHHH, AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!"

"God Heather, I want you so bad!"

"Do you really mean that, Anna? Because I have wanted you from the first time I saw you watching me masturbate."

Stunned, I drop the hand held shower head as Heather puts her arms around my waist and gently kisses from the base of my neck to my earlobe. She sucks gently on my earlobe while her hands pull me up against her firm body. I feel her breasts press into my back as she slips her hands up my sides, arms and to my shoulders.

Heather kisses down my neck, across the back of my neck and up to my other ear.

"OOOOOOHHHH, nice."

She sucks gently on my earlobe as I reach back and run my hands along her thighs. Heather gently turns me by my shoulders so that I am facing her. With her hands on my cheeks, she kisses me like I never have been kissed before.

I feel my knees go weak, as she pushes me against the wall. Both of us are getting wet from the shower head above. Heather kisses her way down my neck and between my breasts. She gently blows on my nipples, sending a shiver throughout my body, as I take a quick breath.

Looking up at me, Heather asks, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No Heather, I have waited so long for this moment."

She continues kissing her way back up and kisses me again. I moan into her mouth as our tongues seem to become one. Our breasts' press together, as Heather pushes her thigh between my legs.

"Go ahead Anna, rub your pussy against me until you cum."

I slide my pussy along her firm thigh and rather quickly, my juice leaves a slick trail on her soft skin. Looking at her light colored areole and erect nipples. Nervously, I kiss her breasts and am amazed at how they feel on my lips. Kissing my way to her nipple, Heather tightens her grip on my shoulders. Flicking my tongue around her nipple, I feel the beautiful nub, stiffen.

"Oh Anna, don't stop."

I keep sliding my pussy along her thigh as I take her delicious nub between my teeth, biting down. Heather digs her nails into the soft skin of my shoulders and rakes them across my skin.

"Harder, Anna. Bite harder!"

Biting harder, Heather's breathing quickens as I move to her other nipple. My juices are flowing freely onto her thigh as my orgasm nears. I bite the nub in my mouth even harder than before as I come.

"GAAAAWWWWDDDD Heather, I'm cuming!"

One last hard thrust of my hips, my pussy presses harder against her thigh as I come.

Heather holds me in her arms and we kiss as we slide a hand over each other's silky smooth skin. Slowly moving downward to the warmth of the bare mounds awaiting our fingers. We both slide our fingers along the slick folds of our slits, pushing little by little deeper into the awaiting honey pot.

Our kiss becomes more passionate, the lust we feel for one another is overwhelming and we thrust our fingers deep in into each other's honey pot.

Simultaneously we gasp and moan as we kiss. Heather takes her other hand and rolls my nipple between her middle and forefingers. I gasp at the feeling as our kiss becomes more passionate, tongues entwined. We then take turns kissing necks and licking up necks to kiss again. While at the same time our fingers thrust faster and deeper in each other's sopping wet pussies.

Our breathing quickens, Heather begins to tremble as her orgasm coarses through her body.

"Oh God, Anna, I'm cuming!"

Her pussy clenches my fingers as she comes. Her fingers slip from my pussy and she brings them to her lips. I keep fucking her with my fingers as she licks my nectar from hers.

"Damn, I'm cuming again!"

Heather pulls me tight against her, our breasts press together even harder. I let my fingers slip from her wetness and bring them up to my lips. I smile and lick her nectar from them.

SnowWhiteXo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SnowWhiteXo

"Mmmm, Delicious."

"Would you like some more?"

"Yes, Heather."

Heather places her hands on my shoulders, gently pushes down. I go to my knees, there in front of me is her beautiful pussy. I watch as the water from the shower head flows down her firm stomach, over her mound. Moving up to her, I take in her wonderful scent as I move even closer. I let out a gentle breath at the base of her slit, moving up to her clit.

"OOOOOOHHHH, Anna."

Letting out another gentle breath, I move from her clit back to the base of her slit. I then place the tip of my nose at the base and move up her slit, between the swollen labia. Moving down her slit, I push my nose a little further in, and with each pass, I go deeper until I can go no further. With each upward pass, my tongue licks up her nectar.

Thrusting my tongue into her honey pot, I find her G-spot. Swirling my tongue over and around it as I rub her stiff nub with my finger. In no time, her nectar flows forth. I drink in all that I can.

"Oh shit, Anna, I'm cuming!"

Pressing my mouth against her pulsing clit, I wait until Heather comes down from her orgasm. I then rise up and kiss Heather gently, yet passionately. We embrace each other, letting the warm water soothe us. A few moments later, we step out from the walk-in shower, Heather turns off the water and then dries us off.

"Come with me, Anna."

We walk hand in hand to her bedroom. We sit in the middle of the bed, heather takes my hands in hers.

"I'm so sorry Heather, I thought you had gone to the gym."

"I came back to get the bills to mail, I had forgotten them. There is nothing to apologize for, Anna."

"I have known for quite awhile about your interest in women and girls. You are not as quiet as you may think when you masturbate, for that matter neither am I. Your choice of attire around the house has been eye catching the last several weeks to say the least. I would get so wet just looking at you that I would have to go put on new panties."

"Oh God Heather, I'm so embarrassed."

"It's okay, there is nothing to be embarrassed about. I just wish you would have talked with me. From this point on, I want you to come talk to me about anything and everything, including sex. No matter how embarrassing you may think it is.

"I was just so scared to, Heather. From now on, I will not be afraid to come talk to you about sex or anything else."

"Good, Anna. Now get up on your knees."

I do so as Heather goes to her knees. Moving, she presses herself against me as her fingers slip deep into my pussy. Our firm breasts touching, Heather's soft lips on mine as her fingers fuck my sopping wet pussy. My lips part, her tongue snakes its way into my waiting mouth. Our tongues become entwined in an erotic dance of passion.

My tongue snakes its way past Heather's lips as our kiss becomes more passionate. Her fingers thrust in and out of my pussy faster as my nectar flows freely onto the bedsheet and down my inner thighs.

"Come for me Anna, don't hold back anymore."

"UMMM...UMMM...AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!"

My head tilts back, thrusting my breasts outward to Heather's waiting mouth. Without hesitation, her teeth bite down on my erect nub as her fingers fuck me to another orgasm.

"OOOOOOHHHH, I'M CUMMING!"

Heather holds me in her arms until I come down from my orgasm. She lays me on my stomach then places two pillows under my hips.

"Spread your legs apart, sweetie."

I do while Heather goes to the night stand, returning with her eight inch flesh colored dildo.

Leaning over she whispers in my ear, "Two days ago, I sucked on this before using it and I tasted you. That really got me hot and now I'm going to fuck you until you beg me to stop."

She held the dildo to my mouth, I licked and sucked on it. Heather took the dildo, slick with my saliva and slid it slowly down then up my ass crack four times. She then did the same to my slit as I reach under myself and rub my stiff, throbbing clit.

Heather slowly pushes the large head of the dildo past my swollen labia. Slowly inch by inch, the dildo goes ever deeper in my pussy. Finally, all eight inches are buried in my wet pussy.

"Please fuck me and make me cum!"

I feel Heather pulling the dildo back and then push back in. The tempo quickens as I push my hips up to meet each thrust. My fingers rub my clit harder as my breathing quickens. I begin to quiver as my orgasm builds.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!"

Heather thrusts the dildo one more time and I cum hard. But she does not stop, she continues to fuck me. It takes no time and I come once more.

"AAAAAAHHHH, CUMMING!"

I feel the dildo slip from my pussy and Heather rolls me off the pillows, onto my back. She lies partially on me and brings the dildo to my mouth. We both lick my juice from the shaft and take turns licking the head.

I kiss Heather and whisper, "Now it's your turn."

I gently push Heather on her back and move between her parted legs. I kiss my way up her inner thigh, her intoxicating scent draws me closer. I flick my tongue over her clit and she lets out a soft gasp at the touch of my tongue. I feel her clit stiffen as I swirl my tongue around and over it.

Heather pushes her hips up as my tongue slips past her swollen labia and into her wet pussy. Her juices flow forth as my tongue finds her G-spot. Flicking my tongue around her spot, Heather grabs a fitful of my hair and screams out.

"OH CHRIST, I'M CUMMING!"

Heather floods my mouth with her nectar, I drink as much as I can. Then press my mouth on her throbbing clit until she recovers from her orgasm. I then move up, kiss her gently and passionately while holding her I my arms. After lying there for a while, we get up and go take another shower. Afterward, Heather and I put on our things and decide to spend the day dressed like that, sans any tops.

We go to the kitchen and make lunch to nourish ourselves before continuing our day of exploration. We had a long talk about everything. She asked if I had yet been intimate with a boy. I told her no, but look forward to the day when I do. She tells me she is bisexual, but not looking for a man right now as she isn't ready to move on since my father died.

So for now, Heather and I continue to explore the intimacy between two women.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2014. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments