Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Moving Day - part 1

"Helping my niece move gets me a bonus"

67
9 Comments 9
18.0k Views 18.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"All characters are over sixteen"

Lori and Ed had called and asked for my help moving their daughter, my wife's niece Rosie. Rosie had just graduated high school at 18 and was moving into an apartment close to the university. She and her best friend Bev had found full-time jobs and wanted to try being on their own before starting evening classes at the university.

We had everything loaded on Ed's pickup except for the bed and headboard from Rosie's room. Her clothes and small items filled the cab while the dresser, desk and boxes filled the box of the truck. Ed insisted on heading to the apartment to get the keys and start unloading while I loaded the bed into my pick-up and then followed with Rosie.

Lori gave Rosie the keys to her car and told her to run to the store for some basic groceries to stock the apartment fridge. Rosie hesitated for a moment.

"Are you sure you don't need my help with the bed?" she asked. "You're not that young anymore, Mom."

"Your uncle and I will deal with bed, don"t you worry," Lori replied. "And I'm not that old yet either."

"No problem, Rosie," I laughed. "I can handle the bed."

"I'm sure you can," she teased. "I've heard Mom and Auntie Jen talking..."

"Rosie!" Lori snapped.

"What, Mom?" she giggled. "I'm not a little girl anymore you know, and you and Auntie Jen aren't exactly quiet after a few glasses of wine."

"Never mind that talk," Lori huffed. "You shouldn't be eavesdropping."

"I was sitting at the table with you!" she laughed. "You said that weekend at the cabin..."

"That's enough talk for now," Lori said dismissively with a wave of her hand. "Go get the groceries."

I stood quietly and tried not to laugh as Rosie rolled her eyes. She turned and gave me a big smile.

"Don't break my bed," she said with a sly grin and a toss of her long, brown hair. "I'm going to need it."

"I will be careful with your things, don't worry," I laughed. "I promise."

She went out the door and the car started up. I looked at Lori.

"You talked with Jen about the cabin?" I asked incredulously.

"Never mind that, let's go to Rosie's room," she said as she went down the stairs to the basement.

I followed and when I entered the room she was sitting on the edge of the bed. She gave me a big smile and gestured for me to come closer.

"We don't have much time," she purred as she reached for my belt. "I've been waiting all week for this opportunity."

"You had a plan for today?" I asked as my cock sprang out into her hand.

"Sort of, it just kind of worked out," she giggled. "I think about the cabin a lot."

"Oh, do you?" I asked teasingly.

"Oh, yes," she replied. "Once was not enough."

Her mouth went over the now-swollen head of my cock and she took me almost halfway before pulling back.

"God, you have a great cock," she gasped as she looked up me.

I responded by putting my hand on her head and pulling her mouth to my throbbing member. It quickly passed over her tongue and touched her throat as she sucked me vigorously. I saw her hand drop between her legs and undo the button on her denim shorts.

She pulled away, stood up and pulled her shorts off. They dangled around her right ankle as she laid back on the bed and spread her legs. Her wet pussy, bare beneath the shorts, glistened invitingly.

"Quick, give me that fat cock of yours," she pleaded. "I want it hard and fast."

I moved between her legs and pushed into her. She moaned as the fat, swollen head pushed in. I slowly inched my swollen cock into her, inch by inch until I buried it all the way. She started moving her hips, trying to fuck my cock. I slowly pulled back until the tip was just touching her opening and grabbed her ankles. I lifted her feet high and held them together.

With a slow push I slid the head inside and pulled it back.

"Oh, please... just fuck me," she pleaded. "Please..."

I thrust my hips forward and drove the whole eight inches of thick, swollen meat deep into her. She gasped loudly. I pulled back slowly and thrust again. She groaned as the thick pole pounded into her, then whimpered as it slowly pulled back.

"Are you ready?" I asked teasingly.

"Oh, yes..."

I drove my cock deep and pumped my hips quickly, hearing her whimper as I furiously fucked her. I stopped for a moment and moved upwards as I lowered her legs and pushed her knees to her shoulders. I fucked her hard and as fast as I could until I felt the familiar sign of my balls preparing to empty.

"Fuck, Lori," I gasped. "I'm going to unload in you."

"Oh yes," she groaned. "Fucking give it to me."

With a deep thrust my cock burst, throbbing strongly as the steaming load of cum pumped into her. She groaned and shuddered as I did, both of us trembling as our orgasms overlapped. My balls seemed to pump forever as I held myself tight to her and kept the throbbing shaft pushed deep.

I gasped for air as my climax subsided and slowly withdrew my cock. I watched the large trail of cum follow as it slid out of her overfilled pussy, followed by a small stream of pearly juice seeping down the crack of her firm ass. I let her legs down, causing her to groan, and stroked my cock a few times as I watched my cum run from her freshly fucked pussy.

"Oh, you are sooo good," she moaned. "Jen is so lucky."

"So is Ed," I chuckled. "You are one hot lady, Lori."

"Wow," she gasped as she lay back on the bed.

"We better get moving," I reminded. "We have to get this bed loaded."

"Oh, right," she replied. "I'll just use the washroom quick."

She jumped up and walked into the ensuite bathroom as I zipped up and pulled the cum-stained sheet from the bed.

"I'm going to have to wash those really good," the voice behind me announced.

I turned to see Rosie standing outside of the doorway. She had a big smile and her hands on her hips.

"Where's Mom?" she asked quietly.

I pointed to the washroom and lifted my finger to my lips in a gesture for her to be quiet.

"Nice cock," she whispered as she lifted her hand and did a jerking-off motion.

I smiled and looked into her sparkling blue eyes. I gestured for her to go up the stairs. She smiled broadly and blew me a kiss as she disappeared from the doorway.

Lori came out and gave me a quick kiss.

"We better get moving, Rosie will be back anytime," she prodded.

I grabbed the mattress and began moving to the door when Rosie called out.

"Mom, are you guys okay down there?"

"Yes, just coming up with the mattress," Lori shouted. "Stay up there."

I carried the mattress up and out to the truck. I returned for the box spring and found Rosie blocking the top of the stairs.

"Will you be coming to help me with the bed, too?" she asked quietly. "Or do you just help my Mom and Auntie Jen?"

She put her hand on my crotch and gave a squeeze as she leaned close to my ear.

"I'm not a little girl anymore," she whispered.

AbbyMendezz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMendezz

Her warm breath caressed my ear and my cock twitched in response. I felt her fingers grasp it as it swelled slightly.

"If you really want my help with something," I replied. "I will be happy to come over."

"Oh, I really want your help," she purred. "Bev will probably want some help, too."

I swallowed hard at the thought of the two eighteen-year-old beauties.

"I will be happy to help you girls anytime," I said as I gave her a light slap on her firm little ass. "But I have work to do right now."

She moved aside and I went down the stairs and into the room.

"What was that about?" Lori asked.

"She was just saying thanks for helping today," I replied. "She sure is a beautiful young woman."

"Yes," she said with a sigh. "She's not a little girl anymore."

"Yeah, I know," I replied as I lifted the box spring and headed for the stairs.

I carried the box spring up the stairs and put it in the back of the truck. I returned to the basement and took the bed frame apart while Lori and Rosie watched.

"He sure has a nice body, doesn't he Mom?" Rosie whispered.

"Rosie!" Lori hissed back quietly. "Don't talk like that, he's your uncle."

"He's your brother in-law," she replied. "And you..."

"That's enough, Rosie," Lori growled. "We can talk about this later."

I folded up the frame and looked at the two women who were staring at each other.

"What were you saying?" I asked with a smile. "I couldn't hear you."

"Just girl talk," Lori replied with a smile.

I had Rosie take it to the truck while I grabbed the headboard and went up the stairs. As I placed it in the truck box Rosie reached over and squeezed my arm.

”Wow,” she said as she felt my bicep. “You are really strong.”

”Thank you,” I replied. ”I like to stay in shape.”

”Do you like his big... muscles, Mom?” she asked as she looked at Lori with a wicked grin on her face.

Lori blushed slightly.

”I guess so,” she replied.

“I think you do,” Rosie teased. “Looks like he’s bigger than Dad.”

”Rosie!” 

“What?” Rosie laughed. “It’s just an observation.”

Lori shook her head and mumbled something under her breath.

”I see why Auntie Jen is always in a good mood,” Rosie giggled as she gave me a wink.

”We should get moving,” I suggested. “Ed will be waiting. Who’s coming in the truck?”

Rosie ran to the door, opened it and jumped in as she yelled “Shotgun!”

Lori rolled her eyes.

”I guess I will follow in the car,” she announced. "Looks like she wants to ride with you."

 I gave her a wink as I climbed into the truck.

”Thanks for the help with the bed,” I grinned.

”Anytime,” she giggled as she stroked my arm. “And I mean that.”

I started the truck and pulled out onto the street. Rosie looked out the back window and then slid along the bench seat until she was sitting tight against me.

“Why do you drive this old truck?” she asked.

”You don’t like my truck?”

”No, I do. I think it’s really cool!” she replied. “I just wondered why you like it?”

“I like old things,” I answered.

”Like my mom?” she teased as her hand squeezed my thigh.

”Hey, your mom isn’t that old,” I replied. “And, yes, I like her very much.”

”I saw how much you like her,” she giggled. “She really likes you obviously”

”Obviously,” I replied with a laugh. “She knows me a lot better than you do.”

”I want to know you that well, too,” she purred as her hand slid onto my crotch.

My cock stirred under her touch and swelled slightly.

”Can I see it?” she asked nervously.

 I checked the mirrors and could see Lori behind us in the red Hyundai.

”I don’t think now is a good time,” I replied. “Your mom is right behind us.”

Rosie turned and looked out the back, moving her head to see past the furniture.

”She can’t see anything,” she told me. “Just let me look at it.”

My little head took control as her fingers reached for my zipper.

”Help yourself,” I offered as I moved down in the seat slightly.

With a giggle and a big smile she unzipped me, reached her hand in and pulled out my now-hardening cock. It began to swell more as her hand stroked it.

”Wow,” she said quietly. “It’s really big!”

Her hand stroked the shaft, her fingertips not touching as she wrapped her small hand around it. She shifted in the seat and put both hands on it.

”It’s so... thick,” she giggled. “How long is it?”

”Long enough,” I laughed.

”No, really, how long is it?” she asked seriously.

”A little over eight inches,” I answered.

”It’s so hard!” 

“You’re making it that way,” I laughed.

Her left hand stroked and rubbed the swollen shaft as she traced her finger over the pulsating purplish head, lightly touching it.

”Yet so soft...” 

“Haven’t you touched one before?” I asked.

”No...“ she admitted as her finger slid under the tip and along the sensitive underside.

 I shuddered and let out a little moan.

”Are you cumming?” she asked excitedly.

"Not yet,” I replied. “It just feels really good.”

"Can I make you cum?” she asked with a big smile.

 “Not now,” I replied. “We are at the apartment, and there’s your dad’s truck.”

She looked up quickly and let out a big sigh as I took her hand away. I pulled over and jammed my swollen cock into my pants. I struggled to zip them up as Rosie giggled.

”Later,” I said to her as Lori approached the truck.

Rosie stuck her lower lip out and pouted. “Promise?”

”I promise,” I said.

”Promise what?” Lori asked as she put her hands on the door and looked at us through the open window.

”He promised to help me with my bed,” Rosie smiled.

Lori looked down at Rosie’s hand on my upper thigh and then at Rosie. The two locked eyes.

”Hey, what took so long?” Ed bellowed as he approached.

”Just took time to get the bed apart,” Lori replied. “Traffic was heavy, too.”

Her eyes never wavered from her daughter’s as she spoke.

”Well, come on then,” Ed said. “Let’s get this stuff upstairs.”

I watched as mother and daughter had a conversation with thier eyes. 

Lori stepped away, giving Rosie a sly grin and a little nod of her head as I opened the door.

”Well, if he made you a promise I am sure he will keep it,” Lori said as she glanced at me.

”I hope so,” Rosie smiled. “I really want his help.”

”I am sure you do,” Lori grinned. “He’s very... helpful.”

 I got out, moved my hips a little and adjusted my now-softening cock in my pants. Lori glanced knowingly at my crotch and then my eyes. A wry smile crossed her face as she again locked eyes with her daughter.

”Come on, ladies,” I prompted. “Let’s get this bed off of the truck and into the bedroom.”

My bedroom,” Rosie said as she smiled at her mother and winked.

*****

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments