Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting my Step-daughter

"You never know what may come your way"

49
7 Comments 7
23.7k Views 23.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words

About three years ago I had to take a short trip to San Francisco for business. It had been a pretty successful meeting and I’d be flying back to Philadelphia in the morning. To pass the time I’d gone down to the hotel bar for a drink or two.

As I was sitting at the bar a very attractive woman about 24 years old walked up and sat in the chair next to me. I would put her at 5’10 and 150 pounds. This made her thin but with beautiful curves.

She placed a hand high up on my thigh and said, “Daddy, can I buy you a drink?”

I might have been offended had it not been for the hand on my thigh starting to caress. Besides I possibly could be old enough to be her father based on the age differences.

For about three to four minutes she didn’t say anything but caressed my thigh. My manhood had taken notice and made itself apparent in my trousers.

As she passed her hand over my erection she gave it a squeeze. At this point my erection throbbed in her hand. She smiled and said, “I like my men older and virile. Care to step out back with me Daddy?”

I quickly downed my drink and followed her ass as it swayed out the back door intro the alley. As soon as we both had exited the door we locked into a very passionate kiss. It felt good having her body mold itself to mine. As my arms wrapped themselves around her I could feel the taut musculature of her body. My erection was throbbing between the two of us.

My hand dropped down towards her ass. Through her short dress I was to notice that she only had a small thong running up the crack of her tight ass. She lifted a leg and wrapped it around me. This allowed her to rub her barely-covered pussy against my manhood. Her head fell back and a small gasp escaped her throat.

I started kissing her throat and I barely heard her whisper, “Daddy I need you inside me.”

I turned her around and pushed her breasts against the wall. I then pulled her hips back. After quickly opening my zipper and pulling my cock out into the cool air, I lifted her short dress. The image of her ass in the dim light of the alley will forever be ingrained in my memory. I could see her taut ass muscles flexing in need.

I pulled on the thong and it snapped leaving her pussy open to my assault. I aligned my cock with her wet opening and shoved it completely inside. She let out a short scream and then said, “Yes Daddy. Fuck me hard.”

I began pounding her pussy. I had one hand pulling on her hips and the other forcing her upper body against the wall. This was pure animalistic coupling.

She continued to ramble “Aggh…. Daddy fuck me harder…give me that cock Daddy.”

My balls were slapping loudly against her pussy with each thrust. Our actions were resounding off the alley walls. Her body began to convulse causing her pussy to tighten and milk my cock.

I almost shouted into her ear, “Baby I’m going to come.”

She looked over her shoulder and said, “Come in your Baby’s pussy Daddy.”

It was more than I could take. Rope after rope of my seed erupted inside of her quivering hole. She felt the eruptions and had another orgasm.

I slumped forward crushing her body against the cold brick wall. My cock flexing and pushing out whatever remaining seed my balls had to offer.

When I felt my cock finally flop out of her grasping hole, I stepped back and stuffed my flaccid meat back into my trousers. In the dim light of the alley I could see my seed running down the inside of her thighs.

Just as I was about to turn and walk away a large glob of come fell to the pavement below. The last thing I heard was her saying was, “Thank you Daddy!”

********************************

About two years ago I had a whirlwind romance and on impulse we got married while visiting Las Vegas.

My wife had a daughter that I hadn’t met as she was finishing graduate school at Berkley. My wife had pleaded with her daughter to come home for the holidays and to meet me. Danielle, or Danny for short, had finally agreed.

As we waited at the airport my wife was almost quivering with anticipation. It had been almost four years since she had seen Danny. Being on opposite coasts had really put a damper on their being together.

Soon as the passengers began exiting the plane my wife was jumping up and down after having spotted her daughter. It was then that I spotted the woman who had given me the most exciting sexual moment in my life. As she got closer, it was then that I realized that this woman was my wife’s daughter. My wife ran up to her and threw her arms around this sexual goddess.

Looking over her mother’s shoulder I could first see shock and then an evil grin.

She released her mother’s hug and walked over to me. “I suppose you’re my new stepfather. Shall I call you Daddy?”

Quickly recovering from this wicked wench’s comment I joked, “You can call me anything except late for dinner.”

We then gave each other a quick hug. My wife was pleased as it appeared her daughter and I would get along fine.

It would be about three days before Danny and I would get any time alone. In the meantime, she’d flirt, “accidently” rub herself against me, lean over to expose her breasts through a low-cut top, or bend over in a short skirt exposing her thighs and maybe a thong. She always addressed me as “Daddy”. My wife thought it was cute.

I did most of my work out of our home while my wife was a nurse at a local trauma center. Her job would occasionally require her to work sixteen-hour shifts. Thus, was the case on this day.

My wife had gone off to work and I heard rustling down in the kitchen. I put on a robe and went down to investigate. I was taken back at what I saw.

Danny was wearing a short filmy bathrobe ending just at the bottom of her ass cheeks. She was bending over to get something from the bottom shelf of the cabinet. Her fully shaven pussy lips were exposed to my sight.

I saw moisture forming as she asked, “Do you like what you see Daddy?”

The tent forming in the front of my robe probably would be the best answer to that question.

I stepped forward as my manhood began parting my robe. As I grabbed Danny’s hips she stood and walked away saying “Oh Daddy we have all day for that.”

An evil smile on her face as she walked into the family room. “Daddy lets watch some TV, shall we?

I sat down on the couch and Danny took her place on my lap. My erect cock sliding between her thighs.

Lifting the remote she pointed it at the TV screen. Instantly the TV was on and a pre-selected porn movie was showing. We watched as a couple role played a “Daddy/little girl” dynamic.

Danny was rubbing her ass into my lap. “Oooh Daddy this is so fun.”

My erection was being slid between her labia. Her wet pussy lubricated my manhood until the head slipped inside.

“Oooh Daddy, that’s nasty.”

The girl in the movie had begun to ride her “Daddy”. Danny was not far behind by moving her hips to draw me in deeper and deeper. I could feel her muscles fluttering around my member.

MiaAmbert
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaAmbert

I had had about enough of these games. I pushed Danny down onto the floor and rolled her onto her back. I ripped the robe open to see her full body laid before me. Her “C” sized breasts were heaving and her erect nipples were high in the air. Her splayed thighs revealed dark and full sex lips. The inner labia very pronounced and extremely wet.

I knelt down and opened her thighs even wider. Aligning my cock with her sweet pussy I thrust deep inside of her hole. Dropping my weight onto her I began thrusting for all I was worth. I was determined to drill her into the floor.

Looking into her eyes I heard her say, “Daddy this baby girl is your nasty slut. Use me Daddy!”

Glancing down I could see her sex lips lewdly grasping my erection. Her hips were pushing upward to get me deeper into her womb. I pushed her knees back onto her shoulders. My erection now bottomed out at her cervical opening. Each thrust began bumping the opening until it received the head of my cock.

As her orgasm hit, her pussy gushed fluids all over my erection and balls. A large wet spot formed on the floor under us.

While she lay exhausted I rolled her over onto her abdomen. Straddling her thighs I began rubbing my erection between her ass cheeks. My dick was still well lubricated from her orgasm. My rubbing began to get shorter and more focused until the head hit her sweet brown rosebud.

Out of her haze she said, “No Daddy that’s still cherry.”

Just as she finished her sentence I thrust forward until the head of my cock and two inches had claimed her anal cherry. Unable to crawl away from the weight of my body she was forced to succumb to my thrusting.

Leaning down to her ear I whispered, “You’re Daddy’s nasty girl now.”

The tightness of her back passage was phenomenal. I was taking full strokes now as she whimpered beneath me. I had never felt so erect and needing to dominate before. Again, and again I slid in and out of her ass. With each stroke I got closer and closer to emptying my ball sack.

I felt movement under me and her hips raising up. She had begun fingering her pussy. I could feel her fingers push deep into her honey hole. They were separated by a thin membrane from my cock.

My balls tightened and then stream after stream of semen splashed into her bowels. The force at which I ejaculated and the amount expended caused me to temporarily pass out. I fell onto my elbows. The fullness of my cock stretching her ass hole and her masturbating fingers brought her to orgasm. Her quivering body woke me from my daze.

After taking a hot shower together we went into the kitchen for some much-needed nourishment. We also needed to talk.

*************

Danny told me that when we had met three years earlier she had finally decided that she had to live out a fantasy that just wouldn’t go away. The fact that it had been anonymous only added to the occasion.

For the last three years it had been the subject of her many nights of masturbation. Meeting me at the airport immediately brought all those nights to the forefront of her mind and between her thighs. She decided that she would once again have me inside of her.

After we idly chatted for a bit Danny got up and placed our dishes in the sink. She nonchalantly walked back to the table but knelt before me. While opening my legs she reached up under the robe and grabbed my flaccid cock.

She looked up and said, “Daddy do you have a sucker for your baby girl?”

Her head dropped down and she took my cock into her warm mouth. Her tongue began swirling around the head and was definitely getting my full attention. As she began to stroke it, I watched her head begin to bob up and down.

I slid further down in my chair to give her every opportunity for my pleasure. As my dick was becoming engorged once again she began lapping on it like it was her personal lollipop. Up and down she slathered her saliva.

She looked up into my eyes and pulled my cock towards her. She then impaled herself onto my spike. I watched as it disappeared completely down her throat. My pubic hair mashing with her nose. Her fingers fluttering over the base of my balls.

I almost flooded her mouth but she squeezed the base of my cock preventing me from doing so. She pulled her mouth off my cock and looked up at me. Saliva was hanging from her mouth down onto her beautiful tits. My cock was totally drenched in her saliva.

Rising from the floor she straddled my hips. As she reached down between her legs to insert my manhood inside of her warm hole she said, “Daddy I’m going to ride you for a bit and then you’re going to coat my throat with your baby batter.”

There was a look of total lust in her eyes. Her hips began gyrating and dancing in my lap. Her head fell backwards while her mouth opened in a gasp. Lost in her world she began rubbing her clitoris against the base of my dick. Faster and faster she went. My pubic mound was becoming flooded with her juices. I watched as she dropped her hand down between our bodies. A finger slithered over her clit and she began to lightly rub the engorged nub.

I reached for her erect nipples and gave them a light pull and squeeze. Her eyes popped open wide and with deep intensity. Her hips quickened to a blur and she let out a loud wail. Her abdomen rippled and she ground herself against me. Her orgasm ripped through her body. Her pussy clamping down on me like a vice.

She slumped forward onto my chest and quivered. She was in her own little world of exhaustion. I wrapped my arms around her and caressed her back and hair. Her breathing was labored and trying to get back to normal.

After a while she lifted her head and looked directly into my eyes. “Thank you, Daddy,” and then she placed a loving kiss upon my lips.

When it appeared that she got some of her strength back she slid herself off of my lap. A loud plop was heard as it fell out of her hole. I was fully coated with her nectar.

She slid to the floor and took me into her hands. Liking the head she said, “Hmmm Daddy. I taste so good on your baby maker. Will you give me your baby batter?”

I opened my legs in response.

With one hand she began to stroke my erection while the other caressed my balls. Her warm mouth dropped to cover the bulbous head. Her tongue began working the underside of my erection.

It was clearly obvious she knew what she was doing as I began approaching my never-before third orgasm. Her hand had become a blur stroking me up and down. A finger nail scrapped the base of my ball sack. My hips shot forward impaling her mouth onto my erection. I grabbed her head with both hands and began fucking her throat. Like an animal, I was intent on releasing my seed into her belly. Rope after rope of seed was ejaculated.

I slumped back into the chair. Glancing down at her radiant face I could see how badly I had ravished her. Her hair was all over and her eyes had a glazed appearance to them. Loads of my come had gushed out of her mouth when there was no more room and lay upon her face and tits.

I had just had the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced. I would come to really appreciate my step-daughter in the coming weeks while she was visiting.

Published 
Written by glenn72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments