Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Master of The House - Chapter Two

"Maria's stepson steps up and fills her sexual needs after her divorce."

30
12 Comments 12
23.1k Views 23.1k
3.0k words 3.0k words
My step-mom, Maria, and my step-sister, Gwen, seemed happy for the next few days. Maria had a whole different attitude and was no longer crying. Gwen decided to return to college for the fall semester and not skip a year. She would be leaving in a couple of weeks. Maria would not let me get anywhere near her after we had sex. Neither would Gwen, in fact she outright ignored me. My ego was pretty much in the basement.

The women were all excited and busy, preparing and packing for her leaving. I didn't believe one girl would have so much shit to take to school. Half the garage was boxes along with her TV and microwave. Maria rented a trailer and guess who had to load it up, none other than yours truly. At least the school allowed her to leave her loft there. I'm glad I didn't have to haul that also.

The big day arrived, Maria and Gwen climbed into the front seat of the car. I was okay with that, it meant I could sleep on the back seat. The six hour drive passed quickly. When we arrived, Gwen and Maria disappeared, only to return a half hour later. Gwen and her old roommate had previously reserved their old room, and it was ready them to move into. After lugging all Gwen's belongings to her room, Maria and her unpacked the necessities. It was time to head back home. Maria kissed Gwen goodbye, Gwen came to me and hugged me. While her mouth was near my ear, she whispered, "Keep my mom happy."

Maria drove off the campus, and we headed home. It was close to six when Maria asked me, "Do you want something to eat? I'm hungry after all this driving and work."

"I thought you would never ask, yes I'm hungry."

Maria found a nice family restaurant in the next town. She parked and as we walked, I held back. I caught myself looking at Maria's ass quite a bit lately. At forty-four she still had a fabulous body. Maria was one good looking chick also. We were seated in a booth, and the waitress took our drink orders. Maria seemed a little nervous, I had no clue what could be bothering her. My soda and her coffee were served and we placed our dinner order.

"What's wrong Maria?" I asked her. "You seem out of sorts. Is it because Gwen is back in school and you are sad?"

"Oh no, I'm glad that Gwen decided to return this semester. It's just that you and I will be alone now. After what happened before, this makes me nervous. Don't get me wrong, I like what happened, I really do. I just don't trust myself around you, and now with no Gwen around, I just don't know."

I thought it best to keep my mouth shut. If I let out my true feelings about what I wanted from Maria, she would shut the door on that. I would have to go the route of seducing her. There was no way I was going to have sex with her again, if I didn't play this cool.

"You know I love you Maria," I said. "That time we had sex was probably the most fulfilling experience I've had. If you don't want a repeat, well I guess it just won't happen again."

The waitress brought our food. We ate in silence. Maria seemed to relax, and when she caught my eye, she smiled. Little did she know that my mind was plotting on how to get her back in bed. I would win, I promised myself that she would be mine again in the not to distance future.

We walked out to the car, Maria tossed me the keys, "You drive, I'm tired from the drive here. I think I will nap for awhile."

I drove all the way home, and Maria slept the whole distance. When I pulled into the garage, Maria woke up. Surprised, she asked, "We're here already? I just fell asleep."

"You slept a good three hours, you must have been really tired."

We went into the house and watched TV for awhile before I went to my room. I was reading a story on a web site, when I heard Maria close her bedroom door. I finished my story and headed for the bathroom to brush my teeth before I would turn in. As I walked past Maria's door; I heard her moaning and a slight buzzing sound. I smiled, she was getting herself off. Then I heard her blurt out, "Oh Justin, fuck me hard baby, make me cum. I need your cock, fill me with your cum."

OMG, she's fantasizing about me fucking her while she masturbates. That's a good sign, I shouldn't have too hard a time getting back into her panties.

I went to bed and masturbated myself. I too fantasized about fucking Maria. I remember how good her pussy felt as it enveloped my cock the last time. I had to have her and soon.

The next morning Maria made me breakfast. She was happy and smiled at me, a lot. Was she changing her mind about sex with me? I sure hoped so, I wanted more sex with her.

The next few days were busy for me. The lawn needed some attention. The grass had grown long due to the recent rain. On Saturday, I was mowing when I saw Maria looking at me out the window. I must have been a sight. I was in shorts, and my body was totally wet with perspiration. I know I have a strong body, I work out and lift weights also. I shut off the mower and went into the house. I took a drink of water, that would be my excuse for coming in. Maria walked into the kitchen. I looked at her, and I could see, in her eyes, she would be vulnerable if I made a move.

"I saw you looking out the window," I said. "Did you like what you saw?"

The ball was in her court now. She looked at the floor, "Yes, I liked what I saw. You are so handsome. Watching you work and sweat kind of turned me on."

I took my step-mom in my arms and hugged her. She looked up at me, and I kissed her full on her soft lips. I felt her body melt into mine, her tits tight against my chest. I pushed my tongue into her mouth, and she reciprocated. We French kissed as I slipped my hand up under her blouse. Her bra restricted my hand, so I reached around and unsnapped it. Her loose bra was no longer restricting as I tweaked her nipples. Maria kissed me harder and pushed her pussy hard against me.

I think my sweaty, smelly body was turning her on.

"Let's continue this in my bedroom," she said.

She took my hand and led me to the stairs. My eyes feasted on her ass as she ascended the steps. There isn't a sexier swing to a woman's ass, than walking up stairs. When we reached the top, she took my hand again. Maria headed straight for her bedroom. It was almost like she was in a hurry.

Maria shrugged off her blouse and bra. She unzipped her shorts, and they fell to her ankles. Maria's panties stayed up. Her shorts landed with her shoes as she kicked them into a corner. The duvet cover was rolled up, and she put it on a chair. Then she turned to me.

Maria unbuckled my belt and ripped my shorts down, pulling my boxers along. Already being barefoot, I only had to step out and I was naked. Maria dropped to her knees and pulled my rigid shaft down and into her mouth. All I can say is that Maria is one hell of a cock sucker. I blew my wad in minutes, and she swallowed every drop. I knew I was done for a few minutes. I helped Maria to her feet, and then I picked her up. She only weighs like a hundred pounds plus, maybe fifteen. I tossed her on her bed, climbed on, and moved between her legs.

I slipped Maria's panty crotch to the side. I didn't give her a chance to say a word, my mouth and tongue were at work. Her pussy was wet, as was her pussy hair. I drank in her aroma as my tongue slid up and down her puffy slit. Maria's pussy is one of the finest looking pussies on the planet. Her clitoris was hard and sticking out from under it's hood. I latched on and sucked hard. Maria twisted her body up and grabbed my head, pulling my face tight to her vulva. My tongue felt like it was fused to her clit.

I embedded three fingers into her pussy and finger fucked her fast and hard. Maria let go of my head, and I was able to breath again. I worked my fingers along with my tongue, and Maria let go with a screaming orgasm.

ReneIce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ReneIce

Her legs were stretched stiff, her toes pointing straight. Her ass and legs were shuddering, coinciding with her orgasmic spasms.

"Oh my god... Justin... I don't know what to say."

Maria's body let go, having another mind boggling orgasm. This woman sure has great climaxes. I gripped her panties, and she raised her ass, I tossed them on the floor. My body was ready to go and so was Maria's. I wanted my cock buried in this hotter than hot woman. I raised up onto my knees and moved my cock close to her vagina. Maria's fingers took hold of my cock, her heels behind me, her legs pulling me forward. My cockhead split her labia, and I was plunged deep into her. Maria would not let me move, her ass was moving though. I felt her wet pussy sucking on my cock. It wouldn't be long, and I would cum again.

I needed better leverage to fuck her hard. I pulled her body until I had one foot on the floor. I held her legs down tight against the bed, which allowed me to penetrate her fully. My cock was foaming with her juices as I plunged in and out of her pulsating pussy.

"Fuck my cunt... Justin... fuck me hard... my pussy needs your cock. Cum in me baby, drive me crazy... fuck me hard... fuck your cock into my cunt."

Her dirty talk was bringing on my climax. My muscles tensed as I went over the edge. I plunged my cock deep and tight into her pussy. I held myself there, not moving. My was cock shooting ropes of my cum up into her. Maria's eyes were staring into mine, her belly rippling as she milked my cock. I looked down, no part of my cock was visible, it was all inside of her. As the last spasm of my cock subsided, I withdrew from her vagina. Her vagina was open, gaping as it were. My cum visible deep inside of her. I held her legs so none of my cum would escape. Her pussy closed, and I held her still.

Maria was panting as she lay there. She looked away from my face. Was she embarrassed that she had just given me the fuck of my life? With one hand I turned her face towards me, and kissed her passionately.

"That was beautiful Maria, you have fucked me almost speechless. God, you are one great piece of ass. I will never let you go Baby, it's you and me!"

"Please don't say that Justin. You're still young, you have your whole life to live."

I took Maria in my arms and held her tight. "I know, but can't we enjoy each other while we can. I don't want sex with other girls or women. I am totally satisfied with our love making. Maybe I shouldn't call it love making because it's really just pure raw fucking. That's what I want from you. Just fuck my brains out, Okay?"

Maria didn't answer me, she just held me close to her. We fell asleep that way, and I slept soundly.

I awoke with the sun shining in my eyes. Maria was not in bed, she must be in the kitchen because I heard pans rattling. Maria must have picked up my clothes, since they weren't in her bedroom anymore. I went to my room before taking a shower and brushing my teeth. I looked in the bathroom mirror. I looked great, and I don't mean that in a vain way. I looked healthy, and filled with vigor, ready to take on the world if need be. I also felt very sexually satisfied, thanks to Maria for that. I dressed in my work shorts. I still had to finish the lawn mowing that I started yesterday.

Maria was in the kitchen. "Steak and eggs for my man?" she asked, when she saw me.

I walked up to her and kissed her. I was pressing her ass against the counter as I pressed my cock against her belly. I was getting a nice stiff erection.

"I'll eat breakfast and finish the mowing, then I want to fuck you."

Maria jumped up, throwing her legs around my waist. My cock was now pressed against her panty covered pussy.

"Think you can fuck me in this position?" she asked me.

"I will fuck you in any position you can dream up," I replied.

Maria unfolded her legs from me and stood up. She kissed me and slapped my ass. "Go sit down so I can make you breakfast."

Maria sat there watched me eat. Her eyes gave her away again, she wanted sex. I had work to do so she would have to wait. After eating, I took my dishes and put them in the dishwasher. Maria loaded the soap, set the cycle, and pressed start. I walked outside to do my mowing.

The lawnmower didn't want to start. I fooled around with it for an hour, still no luck. It was pretty old so maybe it gave up the ghost. Maria saw my frustration and came out of the house.

"Stop monkeying around with that old piece of crap. Come with me, and we'll buy a new one."

Both of us piled into my truck, and I drove to the local farm store. Because we have a large lawn, Maria wanted a riding mower. She saw an advertisement for a John Deere Zero Turn, and she thought that I would like that.

After a deal was made, the mower was loaded into my truck. Maria sat next to me, and on the way home we were acting like two young teenagers. When she grabbed my cock, I pinched her tit. I didn't pinch hard, and she had a bra on. She was just joking when she yelled, "OWWW!"

She helped me unload the mower because I had to take the ramps back to the store today. I put the mower in the garage and locked it up. Maria jumped back into the truck and waited for me to get in. I loved it when Maria grabbed my cock and squeezed. Immediately my cock sprang into an erection.

"When we get back home I'm going to fuck your brains out, Maria," I promised her.

We returned the ramps to the store and headed back home.

I pulled into the garage and shut off the engine. Maria grabbed my cock again. I pulled her out of the truck and hiked her ass up onto the dirty workbench. I pulled her shorts and panties off, and fucked her right there on the bench. It didn't take more than a few minutes before she was screaming her head off. Talking dirty has now become Maria's MO when I fuck her.

It had been seventeen hours since I last unloaded my cum in her. When I blew my load this time, her pussy overloaded, and my cum was leaking out around her labia. Maria must like fucking on the bench because she came again and again.

I lifted Maria off the bench. Her ass was covered with little bits of trash and a big smear of grease.

"You have the dirtiest ass in town. Get your ass in the house and clean up," I ordered.

It's a good thing the garage is attached, because Maria ran naked into the house.

I finished mowing the lawn. I even mowed the part I had completed yesterday. Lawn looked really neat and even now. Oh the wonders of a new lawnmower.

Maria and I went out for dinner and a movie that evening. During the movie, she moved my hand into her crotch, and I felt no panties and a wet pussy. I know I'm going to be fucked again when we get home. Sure enough, we fucked. For the first time in my life, I fucked standing up. Maria rode my cock like there would be no tomorrow. One thing that Maria and I both enjoy is, almost always, our final climaxes are simultaneous.

My life has really changed since we had sex the first time. Now Maria and I have sex on a daily basis. Once she was sick, and we skipped a day, but we fucked twice the next day to make up for it. Maria and I are really enjoying each day together. Gwen came home for the Thanksgiving holiday. Nothing happened, between Gwen and I, that holiday. I still have her on my to do list. We'll see what happens during her Christmas and Winter break. I haven't hinted in the slightest to Maria that I had threesome plans for her and Gwen. If it doesn't happen, I'll have to be satisfied fucking each woman separately.

Here's to looking forward. Stick around, the next chapter...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments