Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Master of The House

43
15 Comments 15
36.5k Views 36.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
My name is Justin and I am eighteen years old.

I want to explain to you why I have a step-father and a step-mother. My biological father married Maria when I was nine years old. Maria came into the marriage with a ten year old daughter named Gwen. Dad and Maria were married for five years when he was tragically killed in a auto accident. I had nowhere to live other than with Maria and being fourteen I stayed with her and Gwen. They were happy to have me with them and Maria was appointed my guardian. Maria settled with the insurance company for an ungodly amount of money. My portion was placed in a trust that I would have access to at age eighteen.

It wasn't long, maybe a year, when Maria met another man. They dated only four months when he proposed and Maria accepted. We all thought he was a real nice guy and we liked him very much. There was a problem though, Gwen and I didn't think he married Maria for love. We thought it was for her money. When he found out he wasn't going to get any of it, he took off. He left no trail for Maria to find him. Maria was able to get a quick divorce, but she missed him. He had taken her heart with him when he skipped town.

So, the past few months have been tough for my family. My older step-sister Gwen is still in shock and my step-mom, Maria, cries almost daily about what happened. Since my step-dad left, I have been trying to keep our family happy. It has been a tough job, and I ended up delaying college. Even my step-sister withdrew from school for one year.

Then everything changed one morning. My step-sister was out of the house, and it was just my step-mom and me. I could hear my step-mother in her bedroom crying once more. I felt I had to do something right then and there. I opened the door to her bedroom, and there sat my step-mom on the bed. She was crying. She looked up and saw me enter.

"I'm okay Justin, I'll be right out," she said to me. "Just give me a minute."

"Hey, I want you happy, and I want Gwen happy. I will do anything I can to make that happen."

I couldn't help but look at my step-mom. She was in her mid-forties, and she still looked good to me. She had light brown hair down to her shoulders, and her body was tight. Her boobs were large, but they were perky. She was wearing a thin blue bathrobe that was exposing her leg and thigh. I walked over and sat on the bed next to her. I put my arm around her shoulders and gave her a hug. I put on hand on her back and started to give her a backrub.

"You can't keep crying all the time," I told her. "Gwen and I love you, we are all you need now."

She stopped her crying and nodded her head "yes". I was looking down at my step-mom's cleavage. She had nice shaped tits, and I swear I saw one of her nipples. I know I shouldn't feel this way, but my cock started getting hard under my shorts. For some unknown reason I wanted to fuck her.

I was rubbing my step-mom's back when I lost control. I reached down and pulled the belt free on her bathrobe. I was able to pull her robe off her shoulders, and it fell down her arms to her waist. I think my step-mom was in shock at what I had done. I reached over with my hand and cupped one of her tits.

"Justin, please don't," she said as she contradicted herself by holding my hand against her tit.

There was no way I would or even could stop myself. I lowered my face and took a taught nipple into my mouth. My step-mom let out a sigh as I started to suck on her ripe nipple. She didn't tell me to stop so I kept on licking and sucking her tits. My cock was raging hard by now. I had to do something. I stood up and pulled my shirt off. I next pushed my shorts to the floor and stepped out of them. I was standing naked, with a big boner, in front of my step-mom.

I couldn't have been more than a foot or so from my step-mother. I just stood there and let her look at me. It only took a few moments before my step-mom reached for my cock. She started stroking me at first, slowly. She looked up at my face. I think she knew what I wanted to happen next. She slid over to the edge of the bed. She brought my cock up to her lips, and she swallowed my cock.

I had never fucked a woman, only girls, up to this point. The idea of my step-mom sucking my cock made me harder than anyone could imagine. You could hear the slurping noises as my step-mom went all the way down to the root of my cock. I put a hand on the back of her head, urging her not to stop. The next few minutes were pure bliss. But I didn't want to cum yet. I pulled my dick away, and I reached for my step-mom's robe. I pulled it free from the rest of her body. She was now completely nude, and I gazed at her hot body. My mind was racing with the thoughts of my cock deep in her pussy.

"We can't do this Justin, it isn't right," she told me.

Morally I knew she was right, but I had to have her. She gave no resistance when I gently pushed my step-mom onto her back on the bed. I climbed up and spread her legs apart. I watched my step-mom's face as my cock was poised at her pussy. She had a look of horror and excitement at the same time. I could see that her pussy was wet, she must want this. I moved myself into position. The tip of my cock was just touching her wet bush, again no resistance. That was when my hard cock entered my step-mom for the first time. I couldn't believe how tight and hot my step-mom's pussy was. I went slow at first, until my cock was about halfway in her. Every time I pushed my cock deeper, she gasped. She hadn't been fucked for a long time.

My step-mom relaxed, she was no longer hesitant, she wanted to fuck! She lifted her legs and placed her heels on my ass, pulling me deeper into her. I rammed the whole way and held my cock deep in her. God, my step-mom's pussy was going into convulsions.

MaarcelineFire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaarcelineFire

She was holding me tight against her chest, and her ass was moving with fucking motions. I then started to fuck her, gradually increasing the speed of my pistoning. Our pubic mounds were hitting, and my step-mom put her hands on my hips.

"Oh my God Justin," my step-mom moaned. "I need this, fuck me Baby, fuck me hard. Ram that hard cock of yours into my cunt."

I had all eight inches of my dick buried deep in my step-mother. All I remember now is that we really got into it. My step-mom's muscles were gripping me hard, and I gave her every hard inch I had. I have no idea how long we went at it that morning. It seemed like hours had gone by. Maria was having one orgasm after another. I was getting close to cumming, when I heard a sound. I looked over at the bedroom doorway and there stood my step-sister. I wanted to panic but I didn't, I wanted to blow my load up Gwen's mother's hot vagina.

Gwen looked like she couldn't believe what she was seeing. I did notice that my step-sister had her hand inside the zipper of her pants, and she was rubbing herself. I turned back to my step-mom, and I finally had to let go. I grunted like some wild animal, and I flooded my step-mom with my hot seed. My step-mom's eyes got big when she felt me unload inside her. Her pussy tightened then relaxed around my shaft as I pumped her full of my cum. It was like she was trying to milk the last drop from my throbbing cock.

I kept pumping my cum into my step-mom's pussy. I did look over once, and my step-sister was gone from the doorway. I knew Gwen and I would have to have a long talk afterwards. A couple minutes went by, I had emptied all my cum deep in my step-mom. I slowly pulled out of Maria's pussy. My cum and her juices came spilling out and were running down her crack. My step-mom looked spent, but happy. I leaned down, and I kissed her. I moved down and sucked her clit, then I got up and walked to the bathroom. After cleaning myself up, I took a warm washcloth to Maria. She lay on the bed as she cleaned our cum and juices from her pussy.

I walked down the hallway. When passing the entrance of my step-sister's bedroom I looked in. There was Gwen naked on the bed, and she was fingering her pussy. She had left her door open on purpose so I could see her. I walked into my step-sister's bedroom. Gwen pulled her fingers out of her cunt.

"How long have you and my mom been fucking?" she asked.

"This was the first time," I said.

I didn't think my step-sister believed me, but I wasn't going to argue. I walked closer to my step-sister. Gwen doesn't look at all like her mom. Gwen is petite, and she has small breasts. My cock began twitching as I looked at her. Gwen sat up on the edge of the bed. I walked over, and Gwen didn't miss a beat. She took my cock into her mouth. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I just finished fucking her mother and here she was my sucking my cock.

My cock came to life once more. Gwen pulled away from me after a couple minutes of sucking.

"Do you think you can go again?" she asked me.

I was sure going to give it a try. I crawled up onto the bed, and I lay on my back. Gwen climbed up and straddled me. She took hold of my dick, and she positioned her vulva opening right above my cock. Gwen then lowered her pussy, her tight pussy lips straining to keep my cock out. More pressure and my cock burst through her pussy lips and into her vagina. Fuck, her hot wet pussy felt so good. I put my hands on her hips and thrust my cock up into her. My cock felt a little sore from all the hot fucking with my step-mom, but I didn't care. I brought my ass up as my step-sister lowered herself all the way down onto my cock.

If I thought my step-mom was vocal, my step-sister was really loud.

"Fuck me as hard as you can Justin," she cried out. "I saw how hard you fucked my mom, now fuck me harder."

Gwen and I fucked as hard as possible. You could hear skin slapping skin as I pounded my step-sister's cunt, over and over. I was sure her mom could hear the fucking sounds of my cock and her sloppy wet pussy. I knew it wasn't going to be like fucking my step-mom, she had taken all my cum. I fucked Gwen hard, I wanted my step-sister to orgasm, a lot.

Gwen did have some fantastic orgasms. Her pussy clenched my cock tightly, and I felt my cock rubbing her pussy walls. Gwen's body stiffened, and she had her final orgasm. When I climaxed, I did manage to shoot some cum into her. Gwen collapsed onto my chest. I held her for a long time before she finally pulled off of my limp cock. Gwen was dripping her juices on my belly. She smiled and kissed me, she was happy.

I went into the bathroom and cleaned up again. I walked down the hallway, but not before I checked on my step-mother. She had drifted off to sleep while I fucked Gwen. She must have heard me enter her room and woke up.

"Where were you?" she asked me.

I didn't think I should tell her I just finished fucking her daughter.

Evidently my step-mom needed more of my cock. I won't go into any great detail, but my step-mom got up on all fours, and I took her from behind. It wasn't a long fuck. My cock was kind of sore now. I played with her clit and that was enough to get my step-mom off again.

It's now the next day, and I wonder how all this will play out. At breakfast both women were very happy. My step-mom was actually singing as she made pancakes. What a difference from the past months.

I really want to get both my step-mom and my step-sister in bed at the same time. I don't know how my step-mom will take that, but I know I have to try fucking them both at the same time. In the meantime, I will be happy fucking each of them separately.

I am now the Master of the House.

Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments