Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Losing my Virginity to my Stepmother

"Loving my stepmother"

57
31 Comments 31
93.4k Views 93.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
Her name was Maureen and she was the most beautiful woman that I’d ever known. She was my stepmother. We were a blended family. My step-mom had three children and my father had five children. I was the oldest of all the siblings.

My father was an alcoholic and worked late hours with his job. He'd always stop off at a bar, when he finished his shift for the evening, and then pass out in the spare bedroom. So my stepmother was always alone when she slept. My father was also very abusive to her.

My stepmother was forty-four years old. She was 5’6” and had red, shoulder length, straight hair. She had the most beautiful green eyes you’ve ever seen. She had large breasts and a great ass. She was not thin, but had a very curvy appearance. She wore a fourteen dress size. Even after having three kids, she had a really nice body.

My stepmother was usually dressed in dresses, or skirts and blouses. She worked in a department store and needed to look nice every day. She always wore stockings and heels with her outfits. She was always so happy, especially when my father was not home. I think he really made her jumpy. But, lucky for us he wasn’t home much.

When my mother was at work, I often would go to her bedroom and look through her pantie drawer. I loved to look at all the different styles she had. She had so many different styles. She had bikinis, briefs, thongs, hipsters, French cut panties, boy shorts. She had the greatest ass I’d ever seen. Sometimes, I even liked to wear her panties. I liked the feeling of the silk up against my cock and balls.

When I was feeling especially horny, I’d go to her hamper and find her dirty panties. I loved to smell her pussy perfume and I often would take them back to my room to smell them, while I jerked off. Sometimes, I would wrap them around my cock and come into her panties. I loved to fantasize about us having sex together.

My name is Mike, and I’m a virgin, who is seventeen years old. I often love to masturbate to thoughts of my stepmother. I’m just consumed with thoughts of her. I love to watch her walk and see her shake her ass. My stepmom has a very large chest and her bras are often tight and her nipples are always poking through her shirts.

One time, my siblings were all asleep and I was walking to my room and I heard all these moans and groans coming from my stepmother’s rooms. Her door was slightly opened and I peeked in. There was my gorgeous stepmother on her bed completely naked fucking herself with a large dildo. She was moaning and groaning and making all kinds of noises.

I’d never seen a women do those kinds of things to herself. It was very arousing to watch. I unzipped my jeans and pulled out my cock. I stroked my cock from my base to my head and watched my stepmother fuck herself with this enormous toy. I was so hard, while I tugged on my cock. I got braver and walked into her room. She didn’t even see me as she was busy with her dildo.

Next thing I know, she’s looking at me jerking my cock.

“Mikey, do you see something that you like,” she asked.

“You look so damn hot there. I’ve never seen something so sexy in my life.”

“Why don’t you come a little closer and let me see you play with your cock, while I fuck myself with this toy.”

“You don’t mind me watching you. You want me to watch you fuck yourself?”

“I’d rather you watch then spy on me. Watch how I push it in and out of me. Get ready to watch all this juice rush out. Make sure to watch, Mikey.”

She was fucking herself faster and deeper and then she pulled the fucking toy out and all her juices came rushing out. Just like she said would happen.

“I know you’re a virgin. Wouldn’t you like to taste my pussy? I won’t tell your father. Go on Mikey, lick it.”

I was so excited and licked my stepmother’s pussy. I drank her juices that were pouring out of her cunt.

“Mikey take your tongue and brush it right here on my clitoris.”

My stepmother was pointing to her clitoris and I licked her in circles like she said to do.

“I want you to push your tongue through my pussy lips and tongue fuck me with your tongue.”

I did just what she said and pushed my tongue right up her cunt.

“That’s it, you’re doing a fabulous job. Oh God, your tongue feels so good. Fuck!”

“Put a few fingers into my pussy and fuck me sweetie. Then when the juices trickle down, lick them up.”

I did as my stepmother said to do. I pushed two fingers up her bald cunt and finger fucked her fast. She was moaning, squirming, and thrashing on the bed. She was really loving what I was doing to her. All of a sudden all this juice came pouring out of her pussy.

“Lick it up, Mikey,” she shouted.”

I did as she said and started to slurp up her juices. I had her complete pussy in my mouth. It was the sexiest thing I ever tasted or did.

“Mikey, your dad will be home soon. You better go back to your room. I don’t want him to catch us. You can never tell or it won’t be good for either of us. Promise me you’ll never tell.”

“I swear to God, I’ll never tell.”

I left my stepmother in her room and went back to my room. I was in such a euphoric state. I couldn’t believe that I had just licked her pussy. I sat on the edge of my bed and jacked off thinking about it. I moved my fingers up and down my shaft. First slow and then very fast. I could feel the pre-cum leaking off the tip of my head. I cupped and massaged my balls, while I jerked myself off until I came. I shot out hot come all over my palm.

I then got ready for bed and passed out into a deep slumber. I did hear my father walk in around two o’clock. I heard him knock over something and then went up to the spare bedroom. He often slept there, because he was too drunk and didn’t want to wake my stepmother.

Amber__lurk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amber__lurk

I guess sometimes they had sex, but I really don’t know about that.

The next night after my siblings had gone to bed and my father was again at work I heard my stepmother again fucking herself with the vibrator. Her door was opened, but this time I walked right in. I locked the door and approached her by the bed.

“Hi Mikey, last night was incredible. You’re a very good pussy licker. Tonight I want to give you pleasure. Stand up and I’ll kneel down and will give you a blow job. Would you like that?”

“Hell yes, I’ve never had one of those before. I’ve only seen them on dirty movies.”

My stepmother was completely nude. She knelt down and played with my cock in her hands. Her hands were a little cold and it made my cock shoot to attention. Her cold hands felt nice on my throbbing cock. She rubbed and massaged my balls. It felt so fucking good. She had a firm grip on my cock and started to stroke my cock from the base to my head. Up and down her hand went.

“Oh God, that feels so good. Could you suck it, now?”

My stepmother wrapped her glossed lips around my throbbing cock. She bobbed along taking my cock further and further down her throat. I picked up her hair, so I could watch this beautiful creature suck on my prick.

“Oh God, your mouth feels incredible. Oh Yea! Fuck, I’m coming.”

I got so excited and came in her mouth. I never had my cock sucked before. It was such a sensitive feeling and I just couldn’t hold on.

“That’s okay Mikey. You did great.”

“Why don’t we just lay here a while.”

We were on my stepmother’s bed and held each other tight. We shared deep and passionate kisses. I really was in love with my stepmother. I just wanted to spend all my time with her.

“Mikey you better go back to your room. Come back tomorrow night and we’ll make love. I love you so much, sweetie.”

“I love you too.”

I went back to my room and again sat on the edge of my bed and jacked off to images of my stepmother giving me head for the first time. She was the most beautiful woman. She really seemed to like teaching me how to enjoy sex. I was really excited to have sex with her tomorrow night. I’d never had sex before.

I went into my drawer and pulled out a pair of my stepmother’s panties and smelled them while I jacked off. I moved my hand up and down my cock, while I sniffed and smelled my stepmother’s pussy perfume on her white thong.

Her pussy smelled so good in the panties. I was inhaling it, while I moved my hand up and down over my hard cock. I then wrapped her panties around my cock and came all over them. I then went into the bathroom to wash them out and threw them in the hamper and went back to my room and went to bed.

I fell asleep and then around two o’clock I heard my father come into the house and stumble around and heard the door close to the spare room. All I could think about was having sex with my stepmother tomorrow. The night went by very fast.

The next day my father slept most of the day, my mother went to work and the rest of us kids went to school. They day really moved. All I could think about was holding my stepmother and making love to her. Tonight was going to be everything I imagined it to be. I was so excited and almost felt a little nervous. I wanted it to be wonderful for her and for me. Like I had mentioned before, my stepmother’s relationship with my father was abusive, so I really think she wanted to be loved by me, even though I was just seventeen.

It was a typical night my father went to work. We ate dinner and then we all did our homework. We all watched television together and then my younger siblings went to bed. My stepmother went into her room and started to masturbate and when everybody was sound asleep I went to my stepmother’s bedroom.

As usual she was fucking herself with the large dildo. I entered the room and locked her door. I then undressed and joined her in the bed. We held each other tightly and kissed deep and passionately.

“Mikey I want you to get on top of me and enter my pussy with your cock. Then I want you to move your hips and thrust into my pussy. Are you ready to lose your virginity now?”

“Hell yes. I’ve been waiting for this moment my entire life.”

I did as she said and got on top of her. We kissed deep and passionately and I had my hands on her large breasts. She helped put my cock into her pussy. Once I was inside, I moved my hips and pushed my cock into her wet cunt. Her pussy felt so good, while we were making love. Her legs were at my sides as I thrust in and out of her cunt. We were kissing deep and passionately.

“Mikey, you’re an amazing lover. I love you so much. Oh God! I’m so wet for you.”

My stepmother’s pussy was very wet as I fucked her. I could feel my cock and balls being soaked by her wet pussy. Her pussy was making all these wet, sloshing, sounds as I fucked her.

I couldn’t really fuck her that long. I came like a racehorse into her cunt. It was the best feeling I ever had.

“Oh Mikey, that was fabulous. Every time we make love it will get better. I love you so much,” she said.

“I love you too. That was so wonderful. I loved making love with you. If I died right now, I would be the happiest teenager on the planet.”

“You better get back to your room now. Your father will be home in an hour or two.”

I kissed my stepmother and then went back to my room. I again sat on the edge of my bed and jacked off. This time reliving the best night of my life. I grabbed my cock and jerked myself slowly and then very fast. I came really fast in my palm. I then washed up and went to sleep.

I basically had sex with my stepmother for two years. We never wore protection and I did get her pregnant, but she lost the baby. Eventually, my father found out that I was sleeping with my stepmother. He basically beat the shit out of me and my stepmother and disowned me. I got thrown out of the house and never saw my beautiful stepmother or my siblings ever again.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments