Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lisa Is A Minx

23
25 Comments 25
9.8k Views 9.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Lisa Green was a usual visitor at a seedy adult shop.  She shopped for lotions and gels and sometimes would buy slutty negligee and try out all kinds of vibrators.

There was an arcade where you could watch porn and there were rooms where there were live sex shows.  The men that frequented the place were a bit creepy.  On the weekends it was packed.

There was a room that had a divider and on the wall was a bunch of holes.  On the other side were stools.  Lisa had no idea what it was, but it did cost fifty bucks to enter.

She noticed there was a place where you put your money to enjoy the service.  Although Lisa did not know what the service was.  On the other side where it was free, there was music playing and there was incense burning and there was a television that had porn playing.

Lisa went into the room and started to explore the room.  She noticed that dicks were hanging out of the circles.  The first one was a small cock.  Lisa moved her hands up and down the cock.  She heard moaning on the other side of the wall.  She continued to rub it and was curious and put it into her mouth.

The cock was so warm and tasted very sweaty and she noticed the person was thrusting his cock hard into the hole.  The cock was not terribly big, so she was able to deep throat it.

“Suck it! Oh yes, that is it. Fucking hell!”

The guy on the other side cursed and blew a load of cum down her mouth.  She gobbled it down and wiped her mouth.  She noticed another cock was on another hole.  This one was much longer, and she wanted to taste that one too.

There were no other cocksuckers, so Lisa decided to stay and pleasure them all.  She was horny and was enjoying giving blowjobs.  She was always told that she was good at them.

She went to the next hole and rubbed at that cock.  She moved her hand up and down and saw his pre-cum drip from the tip of his cock.  She opened her mouth and accepted his dick down her throat. 

“Fucking hell!  Take more of it down your throat.”

Lisa heard a man shouting and moaning while she pleasured him with her mouth.  She took most of it down her throat and slipped her fingers across her panties.  She was wet while giving strange men blow jobs.

He was enjoying her pleasure.  He did not cum as quick as the first guy.  She was able to continue sucking his large cock.  She made all the usual popping and sucking noises.  Eventually, he blew a load down her mouth.

Lisa had swallowed it and saw another dick hanging from another hole.  She again took it in her hands and stroked it up and down until they were hard.  She opened her mouth and began sucking on the next cock.  Her panties were soaking wet while she blew the next guy.  He came fast and she swallowed his cum. 

Lisa gave many blowjobs.  She wanted to see about some more fun.  She asked the owner if she could be part of the live show.  He smiled at her and gave her a key.  She went inside of the room and took off all her clothes and played with herself while men in the private rooms masturbated while watching her fuck herself. 

There were all kinds of vibrators that she could use.  She was enjoying playing with her pussy and having men salivate watching her.  Men were telling her what to do and she did whatever they wanted.

“Baby, show me your pussy.”

“Okay!”

Lisa went up to the window and she sat on a stool.  She pulled her pussy apart and pushed her fingers into herself.  She fucked herself with her finger.

“Fuck.  You are so sexy.  Bend over and play with your ass.”

Lisa was very turned on and enjoying her slutty fun.  She bent over and pulled her buttocks apart and pushed a vibrator into her butt.  She moaned and groaned and screamed while she played with her butt.  Her pussy juices ran down her legs while she pleasured herself with the dong in her butt.

She saw that every room had a person inside.  She rolled around on a seedy bed and made herself cum a bunch of times.  She was not working she was just having fun.  After a while, she got dressed and left.

When she was leaving, her stepfather was standing by her car.

“Young lady, what are you doing here?”

“What are you doing here, is the question?  Does mom know you go to this seedy place?”

“No.  But you sure give good head.  I watched you whore yourself in that room.  I had a nice cock suck in the glory room.  I suppose it was you who gave it to me.  I am sure you wouldn’t want your mom to know what you did today.”

“You wouldn’t dare tell her because she would know you were there too.”

“True.  But if you have sex with me, I will not tell her what her sweet daughter likes to do.  A nice catholic girl who does not curse and is sweet as sugar.  Was this your first time here, or do you do this kind of thing regularly?”

“I have been to this place before, but never did anything like today.  I was simply curious, and it was fun.  Now that you know I did it, I am a bit embarrassed.”

“Baby girl, you don’t need to be embarrassed.  You like sex and you are good at it.  I would be glad to let you practice on me.  I could show you what men like.  We would both get something out of the deal.”

“What about my mother?  She wouldn’t like to know that you are fucking her daughter.”

“She won’t even notice.  Let us go home and you can have your first lesson.”

“Fine.”

Lisa got in her car and her stepfather got into his car.  She followed him home and wondered what he wanted to do with her.  She never thought about having sex with him. She did find him attractive.  He was always nice to her.

Lisa’s father lived out of the country.  Her mother left him when she caught him having an affair with his secretary.  Her mother and Harry met at the gym.  They went out for a while and he married her after about six months.

Lisa wondered if he had sex with others or if he was just interested in her.  She was kind of in a jam and would just do whatever he said.  If her mother found out, she would be extremely disappointed.  Lisa was going to college in the fall.  She figured she would take Harry up on his sex lessons.  She would only be home for the summer.

She knew she was caught red-handed.  She wondered which cock was her stepfather’s.  She hoped that it was the larger one.  On the way home, she rubbed at her panties that were still wet from giving strange men blowjobs.  She was very horny and was interested in having sex with her stepfather.

SECRET_WIFETS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SECRET_WIFETS

They both pulled into the driveway and went into the house.  Lisa’s mother greeted them at the door.

“Lisa honey did you have a nice night?”

“It was different. Dad is here too.  I saw him pull up.”

“Dinner is in the oven if you want any.”

“I think I will take a bath.”

Lisa went upstairs to the bathroom and ran a bath.  She had no idea when her stepfather would want her to have lessons.  She felt dirty after doing the stuff she did.  She did not even know why she did it.  She thought maybe she had an outer body experience.

She lay in the bath and shut her eyes remembering how slutty she acted.  She could not believe she sucked unknown cocks at a glory wall or how she masturbated in front of men in private rooms.  What would her mother think if she knew what she did? 

After her bath, she put on her nightgown and went downstairs to watch television with her mother and stepfather.  Her mom was sleeping on the couch.

Lisa was sitting on the love seat.  Her stepfather went next to her.  He put a blanket over their laps.  He pulled his shorts down and pointed down to his cock.

Lisa played with his cock under the blanket.  Her mother was snoring and basically fast asleep.  Lisa rubbed her stepfather’s cock up and down and it made a tent on the blanket.”

“Go on love.  Your mom is passed out.  Climb aboard sexy.”

Lisa pulled the blanket away and her stepfather’s cock sprang up.  His cock was the large one.  She hoped her mother would not wake up while she fucked him right out in the open.

She pulled her panties off and took off her nightgown.  She was horny, and her adrenaline was through the roof.  She found it extremely exciting to be so naughty in the living room with her mother sleeping on the couch.

She climbed onto his lap.  He kissed her passionately on her mouth while they fucked together on the couch.  Her stepfather held her breasts while fucking into her pussy. 

He was incredibly horny and fucked his stepdaughter while his wife was laying on the couch snoring.  She had taken a sleeping pill so was out of it.  Lisa rocked her body on his cock. 

“You are a minx.  I want to eat your pussy on the dining room table.  Come on baby.  Your mama is out.”

Lisa was enjoying the naughtiness and she lay on the dining room table and spread her legs wide.  Her stepfather sat down and licked her pussy lips.  He was enjoying her cunt and pushed his fingers up inside of her.  Her juices ran down her legs and he happily licked them.  He wanted to fuck her butt now.  He liked how she used a dong in her butt at the seedy club.

“Baby, bend over the table!  I want to fuck your sweet butt.”

“Okay.”

Lisa looked at her mother who was still sleeping.  She bent over the table and her stepfather spat on his palm and wiped it on her round butt.  He pushed his long cock up inside of her pussy.

It slid right in because his slutty stepdaughter had fucked her butt at the adult shop.  She seemed to like to get fucked in her tight butt.  Her tits swung while he pounded into her buttocks.  He slapped her butt while he fucked her hard. 

Lisa was fingering herself while her stepdad fucked her naughty place.

“Baby, I’m going to cum.  Get back on your knees and drink my cum!”

He pulled out of her butt and Lisa went down to her knees.  She opened her mouth and sucked on his big cock.  He held his balls while he drained his cum into her sweet mouth.

She swallowed her stepfather’s cum and stood up and shared a kiss.  He grabbed her ass and passionately kissed her.  He liked her big breasts and squeezed them while their tongues danced in their mouths.

“Baby, you are too hot.  Let us go fuck in the hot tub.  You make me crazy with lust.”

“Don’t you think that’s enough for tonight?  Mom is right there.”

“She took a pill!  She is out of it.  We can fuck all over the damn house.  I want to smell your pussy everywhere.  You are so fucking hot.”

Lisa was unbelievably bad today and she just did whatever he wanted.  They had sex in the kitchen, in the laundry room, the pool, and the hot tub.  Her and her stepfather fucked all night until the next day.  Her mother had no idea what they did.

The next day they all had breakfast together in the kitchen.  Lisa’s pussy scent wafted through the house.  Her mother made them breakfast while Lisa’s stepdad played with her pussy under the tablecloth.  He fucked her with his fingers while his wife told them funny stories.

“What are your plans today?  I must go to the store in a bit.  Do you want to come Harry?”

“No.  I have some work to do.  You go on baby.”

“Lisa, do you want to come.  We can go to lunch later.”

“That’s okay.  I think I want to lay down.  I have a headache.”

“Take some aspirin doll.  I hope you feel better later.”

“Thanks, mom.”

Lisa hurried up to her room and shut the door.  She could not believe what her and her stepfather had done.  She did not know how she would be able to stop.  She really liked having sex with him.  His cock was amazing, and he really turned her on.

She lay on her bed and waited for her stepfather to join her.  It was not for about an hour after her mother left.  He went into her room.

“Does baby want to suck more cock?”

“Yes.  I do.”

Her stepfather took off his clothes and leaned against her wall.  Lisa took off her clothes and knelt in front of him.  She opened her mouth and accepted his cock.  He held her hair and watched his little cocksucker pleasure him.  She seemed to adore his cock.

“Lay on your bed on your hands and knees.  I want that pussy of yours!”

Lisa did as he said and got down on her hands and knees.  He pulled her buttocks apart and licked at her ass and pussy.  He made them both wet and slid his cock into her pussy. 

He fucked his stepdaughter until she screamed while he swatted her buttocks.  He pulled out and pushed his cock into her wanton butt.  He fucked his stepdaughter until he came inside of her butt.

“Baby, you are a hot fuck.  We will have sex when your mom takes her sleeping pill.  I just adore your pussy and ass.  No more gloryholes for you.  I have a big sausage you can suck any time girly girl.”

“Yes, daddy.”

“Daddy needs to go do some work.  See you tonight when your mom passes out.”

Lisa liked having sex with her stepdad.  It was very naughty, and it really turned her on.  She just hoped her mother never would find out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments