Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kathleen Part 3: Giving The Doctor His Medicine

"Brian lets Dr. Arnold finally get his reward."

8
2 Comments 2
17.0k Views 17.0k
4.7k words 4.7k words
"What do you mean we have to be there at 12:30?" Kathleen asked. "It's Saturday. His office is closed today."

Kathleen was pissed. As soon as she asked the question, she already knew the answer. Dr. Arnold had been her therapist in the past, but for the past few months, he had been her sex councilor, teaching her everything she needed to know about how to be the best slut she could be for her true love, Brian. It's not like the job didn't have it's rewards though. The good Dr. had her body to use for an hour a week and the only two rules were that he couldn't leave any visual marks and he could NOT take her virginity. Other than that, she had given him all the pleasure he could want. The problem was, he wanted more. He had asked her more than once if he could have her after she had given herself to Brian. She had always given him the same answer. "That'll be up to Brian. Once I'm his, I'll be his completely. I'll do whatever he asks of me. No questions asked. Nothing more and nothing less." But with this sudden change in plans, Kathleen knew that he was going to feel things out and see if he could press the issue with Brian. What could she do though? Now that her and Brian are lovers, she is his to do with as he pleased. If Dr. Arnold does press the issue and Brian agrees with him, she'll do whatever Brian asks of her, and so she calmed herself down and decided to just go along with whatever happened.

"I don't know what happened," Brian answered. "All I know is that Thomas...I mean Dr. Arnold, called me yesterday before the party and said that something came up and he couldn't meet up with us on Monday and so he wanted to know if we could meet him at about 12:30 at his office today."

"Hhmmm," Kathleen said, "I wonder what could have happened."

"I don't know," Brian said, "but it's none of our business, so lets not ask him."

"OK," Kathleen said, leaning in to kiss him.

Her body pressed against his, the events of last night swirled throughout Brian's mind, making him forget all about the conversation at hand. Her smooth, soft, and silky body felt so wonderful as he reached up taking her left breast in his hand. Brain's mind raced with desire. Kathleen leaned into him trying with everything in her to fulfill that desire with her body and soul.

Suddenly, Brian pushed her gently away. "We have to get ready," he said, eliciting a pout from her.

Looking into her eyes and seeing the hurtful sadness there, he came up with an easy compromise.

"Let's get in the shower," he said. "We can have our fun and get ready at the same time."

Kathleen squealed as she kissed him and then bounced out of the bed to head for the shower. Feeling extremely pleased with himself about making his beloved goddaughter so happy, Brian climbed out of bed smiling from ear to ear.

Thomas sat at his desk trying to concentrate on catching up with his work, but with the current distraction, he wasn't getting much done. He looked over at his clock. 12:42. He was beginning to wonder if he wasn't wasting his time. He had told his wife that Brian (a friend of her brother's that she had recommended to her husband) could no longer meet with him during the week and so he would have to go in on Saturday in order to meet, but now he thought that might be a mistake. His plan was to figure out if Kathleen had gone through with her plan to seduce him and if so, try to put together a situation where he would be able to finally have the reward he had been trying to earn these past months. It was 12:46 and still no show. Kathleen must have figured out what he was trying to do and convinced Brian not to come. Thomas was putting his files away and getting ready to go home when he heard the front door open through his open office door.

"Hello," Brian said. "Thomas? Are you here?"

"Back here," Thomas answered. "I was just trying to finish up a little bit of work while I waited."

Brian and Kathleen came into the office and Thomas asked them both to have a seat on the couch while he finished putting the last two files away. As soon as he turned around, he could tell the changes in the body language between the two of them. Most people might not have noticed, but his training gave him the insight to hone in on the little body signs that told him that the two people sitting before him were lovers.


Perfect, he thought. It was a risk, but Thomas thought it was worth it to just be frank with Brian and tell him exactly why he had asked him to come in on a Saturday.

"I'm taking a risk by telling you what I'm about to say," Thomas began, "but I think it's best to get it out there and let you decide what happens next."

With a noticeably confused face, Brian glanced at Kathleen and then looked back to Thomas. Leaning forward in his seat and clasping his hands together, Brian braced himself to hear what Thomas had to say. He had already had one large surprise this weekend, and even though it had been one that he has enjoyed, he wasn't sure how he would handle any more surprises.

"First of all," Thomas began, "I think you should know that I have not been seeing Kathleen as a therapist for the past seven months."

Brian started to say something, but Thomas held out his hand to stop him saying, "Please don't interrupt, I'll explain everything and if I leave anything out, you can ask those questions when I'm finished."

Thomas relayed the entire story to Brian, starting with how he had began to become turned on by her and pacing behind her so that he could stare at her breasts down her shirt and ending with all the weeks that Thomas had spent teaching her how to sexually please a man; Brian to be more specific. Brian sat and listened to the entire thing and when Thomas had finished, just sat there saying nothing. Thomas knew that Brian was thinking and trying to take it all in, sorting it out in his mind to figure out how he really felt about it. It was a good sign because if Brian hadn't become Kathleen's lover, he would have most likely decked him long ago.

"Well," Brian said, "at least we don't have to hide anything from you, but why did you change our appointment? Couldn't you have told me all this behind a closed door on Monday?"

"Yes," Thomas answered, "but I wanted to talk to you when no one else was here to give you the time you needed to take it all in and to tell you that I don't want to stop seeing Kathleen. Instead, I want your permission to take things farther with her when she comes in."

"Well why are you asking me though?" Brian asked. "Kathleen is an adult and in control of her own body. You should ask her about that."

"Because I told him that once I give myself to you," Kathleen said, "then I'd be yours completely. If you want me all to yourself, then I'm yours and yours alone, but if you want to share me with others, then I'm yours to lend out to whom you wish. My body, mind and soul belong to you now. If you want me to be a loving wife, then that's what I'll be. If you want me to be your personal whore to use and share, then that's what I'll be. If you want me to be your slave to humiliate and punish, then that's what I'll be. When I fell in love with you, I decided that I would be whatever you needed and wanted me to be no matter what that may be."

Of all the things that Brian had heard and saw this weekend, this was the top of the shock list. His mind was racing. He wasn't sure how to feel about everything he had just heard. There was anger at Thomas for setting this meeting up to ask him to force Kathleen to have sex with him, he was worried about Kathleen and the temptation that he may be tempted to take advantage of her himself, but then there was the excitement of having this beautiful young girl give herself to him. The worry and stress became more and more visible on his face as Kathleen lifted her hand to his face and turned it to hers.

"B," she said, "I'm OK, but only if you're OK. I never wanted this to hurt you. I'm so sorry."

She threw her arms around him and buried her face in his shoulder as she began to weep.

"This is not your fault Kat," he said. "I'm just so scared of taking advantage of you, of being tempted to ask you to do something with someone that you don't want to even touch you."

"But you don't have to worry about that," she answered. "You don't understand. I knew what I was saying when I told you that I gave myself to you completely. I had months to think about it and what could happen. The only thing I could think of that I was scared of is losing you. As far as you asking me to be with someone that I don't want to be with, I love sex. I love you more and want to be what you need and what you want from me and if that means only ever being with you for the rest of my life, so be it, but I'd be lying if I told you that I didn't hope that you'll want to share me, to explore me and yes, even to use me. The thought of you using me and my body doesn't scare me, it excites me."

Brian looked at her and saw the tears running down her face and understanding began to fill his mind. Kathleen wasn't offering to be his just to please him or because she thought that he was into the same kind of kinky sex that she was, but because she loved him so deeply that it didn't matter what kind of relationship he wanted from her as long as he loved her and never left her. She was into the sex and actually wanted to have sex and as much as she could. She could have offered herself to any man that she already knew was into the same kind of lifestyle as she was, but no, she decided that her love for him transcended all of her own desires and that he was worth any sacrifice that she would have to make just to have him love her. In that moment and every moment since Brian could not love anyone more.

Brian couldn't deny that he had thought of the lifestyle that Kathleen was offering in the past, but it had always been those same thoughts that a lot of men have when they fantasies about it. It would just be hot to have a women that he could use in anyway that he wanted. It's a completely selfish thought that most guys have had when watching a good porn or when they was worked up at home alone, but he never really wanted it to come true. Not until now anyway, but not for the same selfish reasons as when he was just horny with only his palm to keep him company. Thinking about having so much control over Kathleen filled him with what he could only describe as the perfect combination of both love and lust. He was suddenly overwhelmed with the urge to take her for himself, to share her with others, and most important of all, to protect and provide for her. Not provide her with the needs of her every day life, but to provide for her desires. To make love to her, to have raw lustful sex with her, and to share her body with others to fulfill their own lustful desires. These were feelings he had never had before. He had never felt so right about anything before.

Brian looked at Thomas and was still mad at him for pushing these issues the way did so soon. Thomas had created so much confusion for Brian and caused so much hurt for Kathleen. However, even with his anger, Brian was thankful to him. After all, Thomas was there for Kathleen all these months helping her make all this possible. In the end, he decided that Thomas should be both punished and rewarded.

Brian looked down into Kathleen's eyes. Smiling, he brushed her hair back and asked her, "Are you sure you're OK with this?"

Kathleen looked back at him, wiped the tears from her eyes, smiled and nodded her head.

Brian embraced Kathleen in a deep, passionate kiss. He reached down and grabbed the back of her short skirt lifting it to expose her beautiful round bare bottom. He began to massage her ass and Thomas's now flaccid cock began to grow once again. Kathleen reached down and unzipped Brian's pants, pulled his cock out through the fold of his boxers and then, breaking their kiss, knelt to her knees in front of him. Brian lifted her shirt and sports bra over her head and she pressed his shaft between her breasts letting it slid up and down her chest, the head disappearing and then reappearing with each stroke. She stuck out her tongue and began to lick the purple bulb making sure to supply plenty of saliva for good lubrication.

Thomas took out his own still growing member and walked over to stand at her side.

MelissaCollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaCollins

Having already supplied enough spit to Brian to allow for easy, fluid motion, she began to use her hands to jerk Brian's cock between her boobs as she turned her head to take Thomas's cock deep into her throat. Thomas leaned his head back and let out a moan as Brian grabbed the back of her hair to raise and lower her head on Thomas's shaft. After a few strokes, Brian pushed down on her head, forcing as much of Thomas's cock into her mouth as possible and she opened her mouth and throat fully allowing herself to gag. The pulsing motion that her throat made as she gagged on Thomas's cock massaged his head, nearly making him cum right then.

Brian pulled her head off of Thomas and thrust his own cock into her mouth holding it still as he fucked her throat. Her hands now free, she reached up and took Brian's balls in one hand while stroking Thomas's cock in the other. Brian forced her head between Thomas's legs and told her to suck on his balls and she did so as she stroked both men's throbbing dicks. Brian continued to push and pull Kathleen's head from one cock to the other for several minutes, not allowing either one of them to get too close to climax.

After a while, he pulled Kathleen over to the couch where he removed his pants, sat on the edge, placed Kathleen between his legs and lifted them, allowing her to provide him with some oral pleasure to his ass as she had the night before. Thomas lay on the floor behind her placing his face between her thighs. Her juices were already running so hard that a couple drops landed on his cheek as he was trying to get into position. Just as Kathleen's tongue met up with Brian's hole, she felt a warm sensation run through her as Thomas had buried his tongue into her awaiting slit and immediately found her engorged clit. The sensation caused her to moan as her tongue then pierced Brian's anus and she then reached up to stroke him. Kathleen continued to push her tongue in and out of Brian, fucking his ass with her tongue as Thomas's tongue massaged her clit and vaginal opening. All three were moaning with pleasure and the sound of it all just made each of them hunger that much more.

Kathleen continued to stroke Brian's cock with one hand while she was now alternating between fucking his ass with her finger and tongue. She was already enjoying the attention that her pussy was getting when she suddenly felt Thomas start to slowly slide one of his own fingers into her back door as well. He had never done that to her and figured that he had only just got the idea from the attention that she was now giving Brian, but she was not about to complain. There was a little bit of pain as his finger slid into her virgin ass, but the pleasure that it supplied far outweighed any discomfort.

The combination of Brian's cock in her mouth, Thomas's tongue working her clit, ramming her finger into Brian's ass and Thomas's finger now entering her own sent Kathleen into a whirlwind of pleasure that was almost dizzying. As her mouth came once again to the base of Brian's manhood, she took his balls into her mouth and pulled on them a little as she continued to blow his superb cock. Once her puckered hole began to relax around Thomas's finger, he started to thrust it in and out of her slowly. Kathleen had other ideas though and started to rock her hips fast, grinding her cunt into Thomas's face and forcing his finger to plunge into...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by funpuppy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments