Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Judah: I shagged a prostitute, not realising it was my daughter-in-law!

"Judah gets in all sorts of trouble with his daughter in law"

20
8 Comments 8
24.8k Views 24.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Recommended Read

Genesis 38 King James Version
 
11
Then said Judah to Tamar his daughter in law, Remain a widow at thy father's house, till Shelah my son be grown: for he said, Lest peradventure he die also, as his brethren did. And Tamar went and dwelt in her father's house.

12 And in process of time the daughter of Shuah Judah's wife died; and Judah was comforted, and went up unto his sheepshearers to Timnath, he and his friend Hirah the Adullamite.

13 And it was told Tamar, saying, Behold thy father in law goeth up to Timnath to shear his sheep.

14 And she put her widow's garments off from her, and covered her with a vail, and wrapped herself, and sat in an open place, which is by the way to Timnath; for she saw that Shelah was grown, and she was not given unto him to wife.

15 When Judah saw her, he thought her to be an harlot; because she had covered her face.

16 And he turned unto her by the way, and said, Go to, I pray thee, let me come in unto thee; (for he knew not that she was his daughter in law.) And she said, What wilt thou give me, that thou mayest come in unto me?

17 And he said, I will send thee a kid from the flock. And she said, Wilt thou give me a pledge, till thou send it?

18 And he said, What pledge shall I give thee? And she said, Thy signet, and thy bracelets, and thy staff that is in thine hand. And he gave it her, and came in unto her, and she conceived by him.

19 And she arose, and went away, and laid by her vail from her, and put on the garments of her widowhood.

20 And Judah sent the kid by the hand of his friend the Adullamite, to receive his pledge from the woman's hand: but he found her not.

21 Then he asked the men of that place, saying, Where is the harlot, that was openly by the way side? And they said, There was no harlot in this place.

“I think you’ve done quite enough for one day,” Judah said.

“Me? What have I done?” Tamar asked, having been wronged by not one but two of Judah’s sons. “It’s not my fault your sons are a bunch of wankers,” she muttered darkly.

“I don’t know what’s going on here,” Judah continued. “But every time you go near one of my sons, they end up taking a lightning bolt to the nadgers.”

“What?”

“Er is dead.”

“I know that,” Tamar said.

“Onan too.”

“Oh,” Tamar said, sagging down. She’d been thinking about what had happened with Onan and wondered whether she had perhaps judged too harshly. She had after all thrown herself at the man and there had been something innocent about the way he had been unable to control his appetite for her. She’d been thinking about trying again with the young man, only now it seemed it was too late. “What happened?” she asked.

“They were both repeatedly struck by lightning in their testicles… lightning which came from the same cloud by all accounts. A cloud in an otherwise clear blue sky.”

“You think He had something to do with it?” Tamar asked, flicking her eyes up to Heaven.

“That’s precisely what I’m thinking… and I’m also thinking that you should stay away from young Shelah.”

“You think this is my doing?” Tamar demanded angrily, although even she had to admit that the lightning was lining up in a big arrow pointing in her direction.

Speaking of evidence, Tamar realised that she was in need of a wash. Having a dried sheen of dead man’s spunk wasn’t a good feeling, no matter how good it might be for her complexion.

“I’m not saying that what’s happened is your fault, Tamar. I’m just asking you to stay away from my son for now… just in case.” Judah wanted to be careful. If Tamar had access to some kind of sinister power, there was nothing he could do to protect Shelah, or indeed himself. However, he suspected that the woman was merely cursed. If that was the case, Judah had to do everything in his power to keep Tamar away from Shelah, the last in line of his succession.

“I could go and stay with my father, I suppose.” Judah jumped on the suggestion.

“This is a temporary arrangement, Tamar, just in case. When Shelah comes of age, he will of course…” Judah’s words trailed off, leaving the implication that he had promised to fulfil the bindings of a Levirate Marriage.

“So I should wait for Shelah?” Tamar asked, sensing something wasn’t quite right with her father-in-law’s offer.

“Remain a widow in thy father’s house until Shelah is grown up,” Judah half-begged. Then at least the poor kid will have a fighting chance, he thought.

*****

“Did you hear the news?” Naarah asked, excitedly.

“What news?” Tamar asked, sounding bored.

“Bathshuah died.”

“Really? What of?”

“Doesn’t say,” Naarah said, having consulted the Daily Papyrus.

“How’s Judah doing? That so-and-so stiffed me out of my right to bear children. Did I tell you that?”

“You may have mentioned it once or twice over the years.”

“Does it mention Shelah?”

“No. It just says that Judah is going off to Timnath to spend time with friends.”

“Oh really?”

Naarah picked up on her friend’s tone. “What are you thinking?” she asked suspiciously.

“I don’t know what you mean…”

“You’re using your ‘woman scorned’ tone. That tone always makes me worry.”

“You don’t need to worry about me. I know what I’m doing,” Tamar said, a malevolent smirk tugging at her mouth.

“It’s not you I’m worried about,” Naarah said, as Tamar hurried away into her bedroom.

*****

“You’re not going dressed out like that, surely?” Naarah gasped, covering her face with her hands.

“I am,” Tamar said gleefully. “The time for mourning is over.”

“Quite possibly but you look like a harlot!”

Tamar waggled her blackened eyebrows. “I do, don’t I?”

“Where are you going?”

“I’m going to take what is rightfully mine.”

“And that is?” Naarah asked, but Tamar was already hurrying away.

*****

Judah was lagging behind as the group approached Enaim. The sun was beating down and there was no need to hurry. “Let me help you,” Tamar offered, grateful at how easy it had been to isolate Judah.

“Help me? You nearly gave me a heart attack,” Judah stammered, clutching his chest theatrically.

“Sorry, old man,” Tamar replied. “I didn’t mean to startle you.”

“What were you doing hiding behind those bushes?”

“I wasn’t hiding,” Tamar said, somewhat defensively. “I was waiting.”

“Waiting? Waiting for what?”

“Not what. Who.”

“So who were you waiting for?”

“You,” Tamar said, twisting her body in as seductive a manner as possible.

MilfClohe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilfClohe

“You look like a man who could do with some comforting.”

“Comforting? What kind of comforting do you offer?” Judah asked, although the fact that the woman had covered her face gave her away as a whore.

“Physical.”

“You’re a prostitute?” Judah asked suspiciously. “And here’s me without my money bags,” Judah said, patting down his clothes. He twisted back towards Enaim.

“I’m not after your money,” Tamar said truthfully.

“So what is it you are after?”

“I’m after fixing you. I’m sensing that you are a troubled man.”

“I thought you were a prostitute, not a seer?”

“I like to dabble,” Tamar said.

“I’ll bet,” Judah replied, pulling his robes tightly around the part of his body most at risk of being dabbled with.

“I sense that you have lost a loved one. A wife?” Judah grunted in surprise. “Not only a wife,” Tamar continued hurriedly. “Others who were close to you. Family members. A son… two sons? You lost two sons… on a single day?”

Tamar flinched as Judah scrutinised her. Had he seen through her disguise? Had he recognised her voice? At length, Judah spoke. “How do you know these things?”

“As you said, I’m a seer. I see things.”

“And what is it that you see?”

“A path,” Tamar said.

“You don’t need more than eyes to see the bloody path,” Judah retorted.

“Not the physical path. I see the path to redemption.”

“And where is this path?” Judah asked.

“I can take you along the path. Be your guide. You are a man of virtue and honour, Judah.”

“How do you know my name?” Tamar covered her mistake by wafting her hand as though the answer were obvious and inconsequential.

“A man of virtue and honour,” she repeated. “Yet that same man harbours dark secrets within. Dark, lustful thoughts. Sinful thoughts.” Tamar swished her skirt to and fro, like a pendulum keeping time with the rhythm of her words. Each movement was carefully choreographed, each word an invitation for Judah to succumb. He was enraptured, hypnotised. “Let me help you, Judah. I can release you.”

“And what will it cost me?” Judah murmured. “For I have no money.”

“You are a man of virtue and honour, Judah. I know this to be true. What will you give me for relieving you of your sin?”

“I could give you a kid goat from my flock?” Judah suggested.

“I’ll need a deposit,” Tamar said, thinking about the kind of deposit she wanted from Judah. “Your seal, its cord and the staff in your hand.”

“There is no value to any of these things,” Judah pointed out.

“This is true,” Tamar admitted, bowing her head in acknowledgement. “But you are a man of your word. Let us speak not of costs and values. What value can be placed on the release of sin?”

“And how do you suggest releasing my sin?”

“I shall take it from you, Judah,” Tamar murmured. “Let me do this for you.” Judah found himself seduced on every level by the temptress. Her voice was that of an Angel, yet her appearance was that of a prostitute. Although no mere prostitute could have connected with Judah in such a profound manner. Judah had fought with the darkness inside him; had sought a way of releasing the pain, anger and frustration which had built inside as death swept through his family once again.

The opportunity to be rid of it was too much to resist.

Warnings screamed through his mind but he shuttered out his own words as Tamar pushed his clothes aside and exposed his cock. The fact that it was standing up proud was evidence of the inner darkness which tormented his very soul.

Tamar wrapped her hand around her father-in-law’s cock and gently squeezed his testicles. She was overcome with a wanton lust. This cock was rightfully hers, as was the sperm waiting for release. Remembering what had happened to both of Judah’s sons, Tamar didn’t dare touch the sensitive bulb of Judah’s cock. She needed that cock inside her before it exploded with life-giving essence.

Holding the hard cock by its base, Tamar shifted her body until the tip was touching her wet slit. “This is how you take my sin from me?” Judah asked, pulling her clothes up against her stomach so that he could watch.

“This is the path to redemption,” Tamar confirmed, grunting as she sat down, wailing as her father-in-law’s cock plunged deep into her cunt. After years of abstinence, the sensations were intense and Tamar fucked Judah like a woman possessed, grunting and howling obscenities. Judah had never experienced anything like it and felt sure that the exorcism was not only happening but that it was working.

Judah’s muscles contracted violently as every one of his senses scrambled. It was working. The prostitute was dragging at the dark fabric of his being. Only…

Tamar screeched in protest as Judah rolled her onto her front. His cock slipped out of her for a second and she went to shout a violent oath, yet Judah slammed his cock up into her before the words were out of her throat. “Bang me like a dog,” Tamar panted.

Judah’s thrusts became firmer and faster and yet Tamar feared that Judah might choose to deny her. She cried out and pushed her arse back at his pelvis, nearly knocking Judah off-kilter in her attempt to get his spunk inside her.

Judah’s body was burning as the evil was dragged out. He thrust harder and harder, until he ached with the need for release. “It’s coming,” he cried. Tamar was in no position to prevent Judah from withdrawing but he didn’t.

Judah’s release went beyond a mere orgasm; it went far beyond any sensation he’d ever experienced. Far from withdrawing, he drove his cock deep into Tamar and held its head against her wildly-spasming cervix as he emptied the pain of many years into her.

An almighty calm befell Judah and his daughter-in-law. Her pussy was warm, wet and comforting in a way that Judah couldn’t explain. It was more than just sex for Judah – there was a spiritual connection. He didn’t want to pull out of her and she did nothing to escape his hold, so they lay entangled as the sun moved round the sky.

Tamar sighed happily as Judah’s sleeping weight crushed down on top of her. His wilting cock finally released its seal and the flood of juices confirmed what Tamar already knew. Unlike his sons, Judah had most definitely released his seed into her. After all these years of frustration, humiliation and denial, Tamar was indescribably happy. She found herself giggling. “What?” Judah asked, stirred from his slumbers by Tamar’s laughter.

Judah finally rolled away, releasing Tamar. She turned and gazed on her father-in-law and lover. “Do you feel better?”

“I feel like something has been released,” Judah admitted.

“I’ll say you released something,” Tamar muttered, her thighs slick with a mixture of their juices.

“But I suppose I’d better find Hirah and let him know that I am safe. I’ll arrange for the kid to be delivered to you as soon as I get to the flock.” Tamar watched for a short while as Judah walked towards Enaim.

“I think you’ve already arranged for a kid to be delivered.” Tamar chuckled and went back behind the bushes to collect her things.

Published 
Written by biblerotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments