Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I'm having sex with my stepsister, but fantasize about my stepmother

"Fantasies about having sex with my stepmother"

61
29 Comments 29
67.6k Views 67.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
My father recently married my stepmother. She’s a very sexy looking woman. She tells everybody she's a dancer, but she’s really a stripper. I think that’s where my father found her. She’s my father’s third wife. My father is always getting married. He’s a player and loves to have a sweet piece of ass on his arm.

My mother left him years ago, because he couldn't keep his zipper up. He cheated on her with his secretary. My mother had a nervous breakdown and was unable to take care of me. I live with my father and whatever wife he's married too. His second wife cheated on him with her boss and now he’s married to my stepmother.

My stepmother is a very attractive woman. She’s 5’7” and weighs one hundred and twenty pounds. She’s fit and she’s extremely busty. I would think she is a 38D. She has very long legs and a great ass. She’s always wearing very skimpy clothes around the house. She forgets that there are two teenagers who are in the house with her. Her nipples are always poking out of her shirts. Sometimes, you can see her panties, if she bends over just the right way. She has long blond hair, green eyes and her name is Sandy.

My stepmother also has the prettiest daughter who is my stepsister. Her name is Gina and I'm Billy. We get along really well. Gina, actually looks just like my stepmother. She also has long blond hair, green eyes. My stepsister does not have as big of a chest as my stepmother, but she must have a 34C. My stepsister is about five foot two inches and about one hundred pounds.

About six months ago, my stepmother was out with my father and my stepsister and I were hanging out. We just started to kiss each other. One thing led to another and we started to make out. She was very curious about my penis and I was curious about her pussy. We were wanting to lose our virginity to each other. I'll never forget that night as long as I live.

We shared a deep and passionate kiss. Our tongues were entwined in each other's mouths. She had the softest lips I'd ever felt. I mean, I'd never really kissed somebody so passionately before. We helped each other undress and started to explore one another's bodies. My hands were on her breasts. I was cupping them and squeezing them together. They were just so perfect. She had very small areola's and her nipples were pink and when I sucked them, they got hard as erasers. She liked when I touched her there.

She put her head on the pillow and got on her back. I then spread her thighs and licked her pussy. She had a pretty pussy. She had just a little hair over her cunt. Her pussy lips were pink and flimsy. I worked my tongue up and down her pussy lips and paid attention to her clit. I had heard that the clit is very sensitive to a woman. I worked my tongue in circles over her clit. My stepsister was moaning and holding my hands, while grinding into my face. I separated her lips with my tongue and began to tongue fuck her wet pussy.

“Billy, that feels so good. Oh God!”

I worked my tongue faster in her cunt. After only a little bit, my stepsister had her first orgasm. It tasted like a sweet liquid. My face and neck were covered in her juices. I put my head on the pillow and my stepsister explored my cock. She'd had never seen a penis. She wrapped her hands firm around my cock and stroked me up and down.

“Play with my cock. Use your fingers.”

The more she stroked me the harder I got. She was fondling my balls and petting them and moving her fingers up and down my firm shaft.

"Gina, put my cock into your mouth. Please!”

Gina then slid my cock into her warm mouth. She was stroking with one hand and licking and sucking the tip of my cock. It felt so damn good. I picked up her hair so I could watch my stepsister enjoy my hard cock. She really seemed to like it.

I noticed she put a finger or two into her wet pussy and fucked herself, while sucking and slurping my rock hard cock. It just made me so horny to watch her. She was a good cock sucker for being a virgin. I mean I never had sex either, but I would imagine she was good at it. I didn't want to cum in her mouth, I wanted to fuck my stepsister.

Gina then got on her back. We shared a deep and passionate kiss. My hands were rubbing and massaging her breasts. I put a condom on my prick and slid it into my stepsister's pussy. Her pussy felt so good. She was so tight and we were working together in a good rhythm for two inexperienced virgins. My stepsister must have injured her hymen, either from vibrating or from horseback riding. We were both moaning and groaning.

I pulled out and took the condom off.

“I want to come in your throat. I want you to swallow my come.”

Gina opened her mouth wide and I shot my hot cum down her throat. She swallowed it all down for me.

“Your come is very salty tasting. I didn’t mind it.”

My stepsister never complained that having sex was uncomfortable and she did not bleed. We had the best night that evening.

I know this is terrible, but my stepsister and I are in a relationship and we have been having sex together. We always use condoms and we only have sex, when my stepmother is out. I mean we aren’t related, so technically there is no blood relation. But, I don’t think my father or her mother would agree. I guess once we have boyfriends and girlfriends we won't be having sex anymore. We get along really well and we enjoy spending time with each other.

Now back to my stepmother. My stepmother is the sexiest woman alive. She has the most amazing body you’ve ever seen. I fantasize about her all the time. She just looks so amazing in all her slutty outfits she owns. I'd just love to suck on her nipples. I often fantasize about fucking my stepmother. I’m already fucking my stepsister.

She's caught me on a number of times jerking off in her panties. A few times, I went into the hamper just to smell them. My stepmother's pussy smells so delightful. I took her dirty panties and watched a porno tape and wrapped her panties around my cock and jerked off.

missMINDY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
missMINDY

I never came so hard in my life. I then took a pair of her clean panties for a trophy. When I'm jerking off, I like to smell my stepmother's pussy perfume on her panties it always makes me come like a racehorse.

I love to fantasize about licking my stepmother's cunt and feeling those big breasts. Just thinking about it gives me a hard on. Well this one particular night, my father was away on a business trip and my stepsister was sleeping at a friends house. My stepmother came home from dancing at the club.

She was in the sluttiest outfit I’ve ever seen her in. It was black and so tight. She wasn't wearing a bra or her panties. She had on these five inch heels and her hair was down. She looked amazing. She had a few drinks and put on a sheer nightgown on and turned the television on.

Well, I decided that night would be the night I'd suggest we'd have sex together. She was wearing this peach shear night gown. She wasn’t wearing any panties. The nightie had a string that she tied in a bow. She was spread out on the couch. She was awake and just relaxing. I untied the bow and the nightie fell off her body.

“Sandy, you look so beautiful tonight.”

“You’re just saying that, Billy.”

“I mean it. You’re so beautiful. I could do things to you that would make you feel really good."

“I don’t think your father would like that.”

“He’s not here, and Gina is out for the night.”

“I’m a bit drunk, but go on and show me what you mean exactly.”

I kneeled down and lightly began to suckle on my stepmother's nipples. She didn't even move. Then I spread my stepmother's thighs and licked her sweet, bald pussy. Her cunt tasted better than my stepsister’s. It was kind of a nutty, musky scent. I worked my tongue all over her clit and began to tongue fuck my stepmother's wet cunt. She was now grinding on my face. She loved what I was doing to her pussy.

“Oh that feels so good. Don’t stop. Lick me faster, Robert.”

Robert is my father's name. She thought it was my father licking her pussy. I licked my stepmother's pussy until she came. I had just told her I was going to make her feel good, except when I did it, she thought it was my father.

She squirted her pussy juices into my mouth. My stepsister never did that, but my stepmother sure as hell did. It was the sexiest thing I ever saw and the best thing I ever tasted. I then got on top of my stepmother and slid my cock into her wet cunt. Oh her pussy felt so good to fuck.

I fucked my stepmother for a good forty five minutes. She was moaning and groaning and digging her nails into my back. She started to kiss me deep and passionately. She must have forgotten that I was fucking her and when she opened her eyes she said this.

“Billy, we can’t fuck, I’m your stepmother. Your father would be so upset.”

“I just asked you and you said to show you what I meant. Did you forget already? The way you dress and walk around this house for all these months. You know you want to have sex with me."

“You’re right, I want you to fuck me.”

I got on top of her again and slid my cock deeper and deeper into her cunt. We both came together.

“You’re a good fuck. Please don’t share this with your father or my daughter.”

My stepmother got on her knees and gave me the best blow job I ever had. I always thought my stepsister did the best cock sucking, but my stepmother was even better than her. She sucked and slurped on my balls and kissed and licked my shaft in an upwards motion.

She gave my tip of my cock a slow sensual suck and lots of kisses and licks going down my prick. I was pinching and playing with my stepmother's huge tits. Her tits were so big and firm. Her nipples were so hard and erect. My stepmother pushed my cock deep in her throat. She was sucking, slurping, and gagging on my eight inch prick.

“Billy, I want to fuck you again.”

I got on my back. My stepmother put my cock into her wet cunt and rode me cowgirl position. I sat up, so I could play with her huge breasts. Her tits were so perfect. They were so firm and her nipples got so hard like stiff erasers.

I pinched and twisted them as my stepmother rode my hard cock. I could tell she loved fucking me. Her pussy was so wet and she moved her pussy up and down over my hard cock. She was moaning and groaning.

“I want you to fuck my ass.”

She got up, put some lube on her ass and put my cock into her tight ass and rode me reverse cow girl position. I had my hands on her waist and pounded and thrust into her tight asshole. She loved to get fucked in her ass. I’d never done that before.

She worked her ass up and down over my cock, while she fingered her wet pussy. My cock felt so good in her ass. It was a very tight feeling. The more I fucked her, the bigger her asshole expanded.

“I’m going to come. Oh fuck.”

She was moaning and screaming. My stepmother got up.

“Let’s go to the bedroom. I want to ride your face.”

We walked to her bedroom and I got comfortable on the bed. My stepmother stood on the bed with her feet on either side of my head. She then squatted down and smothered my face with her wet pussy. She grinded her pussy over my face, while I ate her sloppy, messy cunt. I licked and slurped, while her juices were running out of her soaking, wet pussy.

“Billy, I loved fucking you and having you eat my wet pussy. Whenever your dad and Gina are out, I want to have sex with you.”

I was pretty happy that she was going to let this happen again. I loved fucking Gina, but my stepmother is so experienced and her pussy is just a dream to fuck and eat. Her tits are so big and she made all my dreams come true that night.

After fucking my stepmother that was all I wanted. She’s so sexy and very wild. Whenever I looked at her in the coming weeks, I dreamed about the night I fucked her. I love fucking my stepsister, Gina, but my stepmother is a true whore. I can’t wait to see what happens next.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments