Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Wouldn’t Have Guessed

"Man discovers his step son getting a blow job"

18
2 Comments 2
21.6k Views 21.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I married raven haired Linda about eleven years ago. She had a son, Zachary from her first marriage.

At thirty-six, she still turns heads like a twenty something year old, with her firm 36 C breasts with sensitive pencil eraser nipples, a tight little apple butt and long shapely dancer’s legs that she loves to show off.

Our sex life was fantastic but I think due to her Pentecostal upbringing, Linda never really liked to suck cock. Blowjobs were few and far between and even less common when she would swallow my load.

I always let it go though because she always made up for it other ways.

Sex was always frequent and hot. And thanks to Kegel exercises Linda’s pussy was so tight that it was like fucking a teenager. Nothing was taboo, anal - if I wanted it, tit fucking, spankings and she loved it doggy-style with me pulling her hair hard enough to make her eyes water. And she wasn’t averse to being tied up. I always suspected that when I had her tied up, I could have blindfolded her and brought in two or three friends and she wouldn’t have squawked.

I loved eating her sweet, shaven pussy but blowjobs were taboo.

In the back of my mind I always wanted more blow jobs but the rest of our sex life was so good that I never made an issue out of it.

Then came the day I walked in on Zack and his friend, Wyatt.

I came home early from work; I do that from time to time to get some me time.

Linda was at work and Zack was home from college for the summer.

When I walked in the house, it was quiet so I figured Zack was out with friends.

I made my way upstairs for a shower. I’d just gotten undressed when I heard a loud moan.

Startled, I hurried down the hall to Zack’s room, where the door was slightly ajar. I heard another moan as I approached and when I got to the door I got the shock of my life, Wyatt was on his knees, sucking Zack’s sizable cock.

Both were completely naked.

I watched from the dark of the hall where they couldn’t see me.

My cock got stiff almost immediately as I watched Wyatt’s head bobbing up and down on Zack’s cock.

The look on their faces told me that they were both really enjoying themselves.

I’d never had a Bi thought much less a Bi experience before but the desire for a blowjob like that had me unable to look away.

I started to slowly stoke my cock as I watched them.

After a few minutes, Zack started to breath harder and gasped, "Oooh mifuckingod, I’m gonna cum," at which point Wyatt pulled his mouth off Zack cock and stopped sucking.

I was disappointed. I wanted to see if Wyatt would swallow Zack’s load.

My disappointment turned to lust as Zack said, “Let’s get on the bed and 69.”

They quickly got onto the bed and with Wyatt on top, started sucking each other’s cock with enthusiasm.

The sucking and slurping sounds they were making had me stroking hard and fast.

Then I decided I couldn’t pass up an opportunity to get a good blowjob. Tip-toeing away from Zack's bedroom door, I ran back to my bedroom and put a pair of gym shorts. Then I hurried back up the hall and opened the door.

They didn’t hear me, so I made a noise to get their attention. They both jumped up, unsure of what to do. They both had a panicked look on their faces, like a deer caught in the head-lights of a car.

I pretended to be angry.

Then after a short talk, found out that they’d been sucking each other’s cock for a few years already. Both had girlfriends and neither knew their boyfriends loved sucking each other off.

I admitted that because Linda didn’t suck that I’d been craving a good blowjob, to which Wyatt said, “I’m surprised Linda doesn’t like to suck. I mean she’s so fucking hot.” When he realized that he was talking about my wife and Zack's mother, his face turned firetruck red and he shut up.

To kinda let them off the hook, I admitted to them that I’d been watching them from out in the hall for a few minutes. Then I said, “I’d love a good blowjob myself.”

They were both relived that I was okay with what they were doing and Wyatt was quick to offer, “I’ve never sucked anyone but Zack; but I’ll suck your cock for you.”

Grabbing the elastic waist band I pulled them down and took off my shorts.

My cock still half hard and my balls aching to cum.

I laid down on the bed with my head on the pillows and with knees bent, spread my legs.

Wyatt got on his hands and knees at the foot of the bed and crawled between my legs.

Already aroused, I got rock hard the second he wrapped his fingers around my cock and started slowly stroking it. Wyatt stroked it a few times and then leaned over to guide it into his mouth. When he put his lips on it, I moaned, “Ugh, ugh, ugh, yesss.”

I watched in awe as the head of my cock disappeared between Wyatt’s lips and then as those lips wrapped around my shaft. Then he started sucking and it felt amazing.

AmaraRed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaraRed

His hot wet mouth felt so good on my throbbing cock. It was only a few minutes when I felt my cum boil up, I was panting, my legs tingling. I couldn’t hold out anymore. I told him, "Oooh mifuckingod, I’m gonna cum," and he just started sucking my faster.

Crazy with lust, I grabbed his head and started sliding my cock in and out of his mouth. Hips bouncing off the bed, I increased my movements until my cock was going down Wyatt’s throat so deep my balls were banging against his chin and he was gagging.

I moaned, "Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh,” and then wailed, “Ohmigod, I'm cummming. Here it is. I'm cumming.”

Pretty soon I stiffened up and if possible my dick got harder and bigger in Wyatt’s mouth. As he tightened his lips around the shaft, my cock suddenly started to pulse and squirt my hot cum into his mouth.

I moved a couple of more times and when I stopped Wyatt held my pulsing dick deep. He held it a couple of minutes to be sure I was finished and then he let it go.

Spent, I just laid still for a while.

Zack had been sitting on the edge of the bed watching us, obviously stroking himself as he watched the show.

He asked Wyatt, “Are you going to finish what he started?”

Wyatt laughed and said, “Don’t I always?”

I moved over so I could watch Wyatt take another load.

I watched intently as Wyatt sucked Zack, just as he’d done me a few minutes prior. It was so hot, I started to get hard again. After about ten minutes of expert cock sucking, Wyatt took the second load of cum.

Like he’d done for me, Wyatt took every drop.

Zack had a satisfied look on his face as he flopped down on the bed.

Wyatt asked, “Why am I the only one who hasn’t cum yet?" 

After he‘d made me cum harder than I have in ages, I said, “I’ll do it.”

When they both looked at each other in amazement, I said, “I need to try it at least once.”

I let Wyatt position himself and then I got between his muscular legs. An hour ago I’d never even thought about much less been with another guy and here I was eager to suck this hard cock in front of me.

Tentatively, I reached out, wanting to see if it was real, and put my hand around it. It was definitely real. It was warm and soft to the touch, yet hard in my grip. It was the first time I ever touched a cock other than my own.

Mesmerized, I sat there, staring at it in my hand, not really thinking of anything but seeing what it looked like. It was a little larger than my own, a little over seven inches, circumcised, and definitely needing some release. Almost in a slight daze, I started to stroke it.

It felt strange in my hand. I couldn’t get over how it felt soft and hard at the same time.

Being totally out of my area of expertise I figured I’d try to copy what Wyatt had done to me. But once I slid his hard cock between my lips and into my mouth, something took over. The feeling of that sweet cock in my mouth changed me. I wanted to make Wyatt cum as good and as hard as I had.

I sucked as much of him as I could into my mouth before the head bumped the back of my throat. I licked and slurped and jacked his cock with all the gusto that I could muster. My nose rammed into his pubic as I bobbed up and down his powerful nineteen year old cock.

I both needed and wanted to make Wyatt cum. I wildly bobbed and sucked. And after twenty minutes, my jaw was starting to get sore, but I didn’t care, I was on a mission.

"Oh shit, here it is. I'm cumming," Wyatt screamed but it was more of announcement than a warning.

I was rewarded with a huge load. It had a salty, musky and slightly acrid peppery taste and it kind of burned my tongue. But I swallowed anyway. But as hard as I tried there was too much. I had cum oozing out of the corners of my mouth and dripping down my chin.

Sprawled spent on the bed, Wyatt looked over at me and said, “You were pretty good for your first time.”

When Zack looked at the cum on my face he noticed that I was hard again. When I looked at him, he was hard also.

I suggested we can 69 like he and Wyatt had done.

I laid down on my back and Zack positioned himself on his hands and knees on top of me and there I was sucking the second cock of my life.

Zack wasn’t as good at sucking as Wyatt, but we still made each other cum in no time.

And this time I even managed to swallow without getting cum on my face.

Sucking cocks was a fantastic discovery, and I’m now hooked. I’m a cocksucker.

After that the three of us get together as often as possible and suck each other’s cocks and make each other cum until we were dry.

I’ve had hot sessions with just Zack, and just as hot secessions with Wyatt. He loved sucking my cock as often as he could.

I always try to arrange it so I had secession with Zack right after I’d just fucked Linda. I took a perverse pleasure in feeding him my cock with his mother’s juices still on my cock.

And then there was the time Wyatt and I surprised Linda with a hot three way, but that another story.

Published 
Written by mranonymous7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments