Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I play Daddy's good girl for Mike

74
19 Comments 19
78.0k Views 78.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
I met Mike when I was 16 years old and he was twenty-eight. He was the son of a family friend - handsome, rich and a known playboy. Our courtship was scandalous and passionate, but that’s not what this story is about.

After popping my cherry when I was 16, Mike became sort of obsessed with my pussy. I know he likes the way it looks. I keep it shaven so the puffy outer lips are smooth, highlighting my camel toe. And it’s tight. I have the type of pussy that even after being owned by Mike’s big cock it will still feel impossibly warm and snug clenching around a single finger. I think my little pussy and our age difference is what sparked Mike’s dominant instincts. At only 21 I’m young and my ripe, sweet pussy is Mike’s for the taking. Only Mike’s. Well, I guess I should say my pussy is only Daddy’s for the taking.

It was a Thursday in March when I ran out of my high school into his car. He glared at me as I slid into the passenger seat. My short navy skirt was skimming my tanned thighs and expensive tan suede boots gave my 5’6 foot frame a little extra height. I was wearing a plain white button down shirt that was maybe a little too tight on my chest.

Ever since I turned 18 my perky breasts have grown to full 34 D cups. It’s a little strange having these new things on my chest but truth be told, I love my breasts. They’re just so soft and warm I love touching them, and I know my Daddy does too. Underneath the button down shirt I had on a new bra, I hoped he’d like it. We drove to his place and the second we got into his apartment, where no one could see us, he led me into his office and pushed me up against the wall.

“You look good today.” He whispered.

“Thank you Daddy.” He put one hand on my ass and one up against the wall so I couldn’t get away.

“Daddy had a rough day at work today baby, do you wanna make daddy feel better?” I groaned, he was going to let me suck his cock.

“Yes Daddy, please let me make you feel better,” I said.

Daddy put both hands on my shoulders and slowly pushed me down onto my knees. I stared up in awe at the bulge in Daddy’s pants. Undoing his belt, Daddy pulled down his boxers, letting his big cock spring free. Daddy grabbed my hand and pulled it up to his hard penis.

“Lick it baby, go ahead and lick Daddy’s dick." I leaned forward and my tongue lapped the tip of my Daddy’s cock. It tasted so good, so salty, I greedily slurped the head into my little mouth.

“Oh yeah look at you” my Daddy mocked me with his voice, “there you go baby, suck on Daddy’s cock like a good little girl.” I sucked on the head of my Daddy’s big purple cock like a lollipop.

As I continued working my tongue around my Daddy’s cock like his personal servant, he ripped open my blouse, exposing my lacy light pink bra. “Oh yeah baby” Daddy groaned as reached down to release my full breasts from the confining bra. Daddy helped himself to playing with my tits as he began to fuck my mouth, I stared up at him lovingly, embarrassed by my wet pussy dripping on the floor. Daddy always knows when I’ve sucked him off for long enough to make myself good and wet for him. He picked me up and sat down in his office chair, bringing me down on top of him.

LauraNoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraNoa

There he held his cock at the entrance of my pussy.

“Do you want Daddy’s cock baby?” he asked.

“Yes Daddy, please give me your cock Daddy,” I whimpered, holding onto his muscular shoulders. 

Daddy gave me what I asked for, stuffing his thick cock into my juicy pussy, pounding it, trying to get his whole rod inside of me. I was moaning and holding onto to Daddy as he used my teenage pussy to make himself feel good. He was owning me, claiming me, dominating me like the good little slut I was for him.

“There you go baby, does that feel good? Do you like riding Daddy’s cock?” My big Daddy asked as he bounced me up and down on his penis.

“Oh yes Daddy, I love riding on your cock Daddy,” I sputtered like a silly little girl being fucked.

Daddy chuckled as he kept on using me, slapping me ass and making me thank him for it.

“Oh thank-you Daddy, thank-you for fucking me, you’re so good to me Daddy, please don’t stop, thank-you Daddy, thank-you for giving me your cock,” I whined non-stop as my Daddy spat back.

“Oh yeah, take it, take it all like a good girl” He thrust his hips up into me, forcing me to take his whole thick cock into my tight pussy. “Oh you good girl, so good at taking Daddy’s cock,” he muttered.

After a couple minutes Daddy pushed me off of him. “Bend over the desk for Daddy, baby” he smiled at me, stroking his dick, priming it for my pussy. I wanted to be a good girl so I did what my Daddy told me and I bent over the desk for him, letting him admire my little pink pussy. Daddy came up behind me and started slapping his heavy cock down on my ass, spanking me with it. He even slapped my pussy with his heavy cock before he pushed me forward and put the entire thing into my wet hole.

Daddy went wild, I know he loves to fuck me from behind, seeing me bend over for him, whining and squirming as he squeezes and slaps my ass, pulling me back onto his cock. It was starting to really hurt my pussy now as Daddy mercilessly gave me his dick.

“There you go baby, just a little bit more, you’ve been such a good girl for Daddy, Daddy’s almost finished with you,” my Daddy was saying to me, one hand on my back, pushing me down for him so he could fuck me proper.

It felt so good having Daddy use me, I wish this one minute would last forever, the minute before my Daddy cums when he loses all regard for me, he just fucks his little girl’s pussy like he owns the slut, because he does, my Daddy knows he owns me and just to prove it he gives me one last hard spank.

Daddy grabs me by the hair and turns me around. Pushing me onto my knees where I belong once more, Daddy holds my face roughly with one hand as he strokes his hard cock with the other. I’m moaning “Please, Daddy please” as I grind my pussy onto my Daddy’s foot, going crazy with the desire to have him show me what a good little slut I am by cumming on me. And he does, he lets me have it.

“Yeah you want it baby? There you go baby girl, take Daddy’s cum,” he yells as he splashes his load onto my face, coating my full lips, splashing his hot, sticky load onto my rosy cheeks and in my dark hair.

I looked up with my big blue eyes, covered in my Daddy’s cum, “Thank-you Daddy, thank-you.”

Published 
Written by labellefille
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments