Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Never Expected This To Happen

"Ashley......."

189
21 Comments 21
30.4k Views 30.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story

When I married my wife we had a great relationship. We'd gotten along well, our friendship was pretty solid, we'd worked together, and we'd had a good time. The sex, quite honestly, wasn't as good as I'd had in the past, but I chalked it up to her having been married in the past, having a bad relationship, and having trust issues. I always had hopes that it would improve over time. Little did I know I was wrong. It never would.

After we'd been married for about five years, our sex life had pretty well died. Unfortunately, as sad as it is to say, I admit I was heavily into porn, taking care of business myself, and doing whatever I could to release my stress and pressure of not having any intimacy, no sex life, and little to no affection. It sucked. But having just had a baby, and also having helped to raise my stepdaughter the last five years, it wasn't as easy to just wake up one day and walk away.

No, during this time of frustration I'd never cheated. I'd never fucked around, never slept with someone else, and never really gave it thought. I had a good relationship with my wife, even if there wasn't what I wanted, I loved having kids, and it was a great feeling knowing I had a solid family, a good job, and, overall, a decent life.

I also never had any thoughts cross my mind to do some of the things that I would do later on. I never expected this to happen. Especially considering my step-daughter was sixteen at the time. Although very cute, very funny, very sarcastic, and very outgoing, that's just not something that a stepdad would think about. Until that weekend...


My daughter was spending the weekend at my folk's house at their cottage. She went up there quite often when my wife would be on a work-related trip, typically spending a weekend out of town. The weekend my daughter went up north, my wife was at work out of town, my stepdaughter and I were at the house alone. Little did I know that weekend would change everything.

My wife had left for work that Friday evening at about six PM. We knew she'd be out of town until Sunday evening. It was no different than a half dozen or more other weekends that year. She told us goodbye, told us she'd call when she got where she was going, and she'd keep in touch. Gave us info about cooked dinners, etc., in the fridge, and other things we'd need to know. Asked plans for the weekend, finished our chat, and she was out the door.

That evening Ashley and I had watched a movie in the living room after we'd gotten done with dinner. We were chilling on the couch, a blanket over our legs, stretched out, and as the movie was going on, I felt Ashley's legs moving. Over time, her legs/feet ended up stretched out over my legs. It wasn't anything different than had ever happened before. Until I felt her foot move upwards across my leg.

I said nothing. I just lay there, stretched out. Until I felt her foot graze my crotch. I didn't know what to do or say. So I said nothing. And then I felt her foot move again. It pushed gently. I just moved my leg a bit, spread my legs out a bit wider, and was curious to see what would happen. I was surprised and shocked when she moved her foot up another couple of inches and pushed again gently.

I looked at Ashley and said nothing. She glanced at me, looked back at the TV, and went back to watch. I stretched back out again, saw her glance at me, and then gently, a little at a time, felt her foot move upwards into my crotch. By that time I was rock hard in my shorts. I wasn't sure if this was a test, her teasing me, or if she intended to do it.

The fact that she was my stepdaughter didn't help. The fact that she was sixteen didn't make it easier either. I'd never had "those" types of thoughts, never had "those" types of perversions, and had never given that kind of thought at all. Ashley was cute, outspoken, kind of verbal at times, a sarcastic off-the-wall sense of humor, but also my stepdaughter. And yeah, you just don't go "there" if you know what I mean.

Obviously, that didn't mean much to her as she moved her foot up again another couple of inches and pushed gently. I knew she felt what I felt in my shorts, because she stopped, moved her foot back quickly, and went back to watching the movie. I said nothing. Just laid there and glanced at her.

Ashley's face was beet red. And then I realized that she intended to do everything she was doing. Because her foot moved up. Gently across my leg, and inch by inch higher. Until it landed flush against my dick. She pushed. I pushed my hips against her. And I knew she felt what was going on.

She lay there saying nothing. The movie finished. And then she got up, glanced at me, her face beet red, and said, "I'm gonna go clean up and get ready for bed. You wanna take the movie out?"

I looked at her, smiled, and said yeah.

I was laying on the couch, the blanket over my shorts/t-shirt, and my hard-on raging inside my shorts. As Ashley got up, she walked over near me, leaned over, and kissed me on the lips gently. I was stunned.

She looked at me, smiled, and said "I liked it. I hope you did too," and she walked out of the room.

Jesus. I had no fucking idea what to do. I just laid there like a stupid ass fool. My stepdaughter had never done something like that. Not once. She had never shown any inclination towards me sexually or otherwise - until that night.

I got up a couple of minutes later, feeling my hard-on gradually decreasing in my shorts, and somewhat comfortable I could walk through the dining room into the bathroom and not have my dick sticking straight out of my shorts.

AliceAmi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceAmi

When I walked into the dining room, Ashley was in the bathroom with the door open. She was brushing her teeth and had run a brush through her hair. I stood there, not really sure what to say. I was embarrassed, felt like a fucking stupid ass, and I wasn't even sure how to approach it.

She got done brushing her teeth and stood there. I couldn't stop glancing over her body: about 5'3, about 150 pounds, stocky hips, somewhat bigger legs, a bit of a stomach. I was glancing at her hips and her ass. I tried to make it nonchalant, but I'm sure she could see what I was doing: a small chest, long dark black hair that went past her shoulders, freckles across her face, a cute little nose, and that mouth. Goddamn, that little mouth that had just kissed me on mine as she walked across the living room.

"What?" Ashley said to me, staring at me.

"Can I ask you something?" I finally stuttered out.

"Well sure, what's up?" Ashley said.

"What was that?" I finally asked.

"What?" Ashley responded.

"You know. What you did a couple of minutes ago," I finally said.

Ashley put her toothbrush in the holder. She walked up towards the bathroom door where I was leaning. She looked up into my face. And she smiled.

"What?" She finally said.

"You know," I said. I wasn't sure how the fuck to approach it.

Ashley said to me, "Come here," looking into my face.

I leaned down to look at her.

She leaned up to me, put her hand around my head, which surprised me so much I couldn't fucking move, and she pushed her lips against mine

Ashley kissed me like she'd never kissed me before. This was not a stepdad and stepdaughter kiss. This was something more. I was so stunned that I didn't pull back. I just kept pushing my lips against hers. Then I felt it.

Ashley's tongue slid slowly into my mouth. Gently touching my tongue. And I kissed her back with more intimacy and force than I'd ever kissed her. My hand slipped around the back of her neck, I heard her gasp, and I pushed my mouth against hers.

And then, as quick as it started, it stopped.

She stood up, her face beet red, and stared at me.

"God. Oh, holy shit. That was uh, well, holy shit," Ashley said.

She was breathing heavily.

And I couldn't stop staring at her.

I didn't say anything. I just stood there.

Ashley pushed gently against me. And then she walked past.

She turned around, her face still beet red, and looked at me.

"Thanks for that. I've never felt something like that before. My knees are shaking," Ashely said. And she walked down the hallway.

I was fucking dumbfounded. I had no idea what the hell to think. I just stood there watching her walk down the hallway. I heard her footsteps up the stairs. And I heard her walking down the upstairs hallway.

I headed down the hall and walked up the stairs. I really had no idea what the fuck I was going to do. So I stopped. I stood in the hallway. I heard her door partway close. And I stood there, my brain going crazy, and my fucking hormones going nuts. Knowing her mom was out of town, my own kid was out of town, and here we'd just done something I had never done before. Not once. Not ever.

I didn't hear anything for a few minutes, got my senses back, and walked slowly up the stairs. I walked down the hallway, and when I walked past her room, I stopped. My fucking heart about gave out.

Ashley was standing in the middle of her room wearing nothing but a pair of peach-colored bikini underwear and a peach-colored bra.

For a sixteen-year-old, she had the most fucking amazing set of boobs I'd ever seen. But then again, I had very limited experience with younger teenage girls. She had a small chest, very firm boobs, cleavage, and I could see the nipples poking against the bra.

I was standing outside the door and looking at her. I felt like a dirty fucking pervert. But I couldn't help it. The door was wide open enough that I knew she couldn't possibly see me but I could see her standing there.

Through her peach-colored bikini underwear, I could see a dark black patch of pubic hair. And I swear to God I felt my dick almost burst out of my shorts. I got so instantly hard I couldn't control it. My knees were shaking, I was trembling, and I could feel my heart beating.

And then Ashley spoke.

"You can come in any time you want, you know," she said.

I stood there, thinking, "Oh Jesus Christ. What the fuck am I going to do now?" but said nothing.

And then Ashley opened the door and stood there, not more than a foot away from me.

I couldn't help but glance down at her body. Those fucking boobs. That peach-colored bikini underwear. That little pooch of a stomach. Her legs. Her thighs. And those hips. Goddamn. I had no fucking idea my stepdaughter was so goddamn sexy looking at her age.

Ashley looked at me. She glanced down. And then she spoke.

"Well, it looks like someone has a serious problem with their self-control," she said with a laugh.

And looking down, I realized that my dick was standing straight out in my shorts.

Ashley laughed.

"You know, you couldn't hide that shit if you tried," she said with a laugh.

I looked at her.

"Ashley. I think we should talk," I finally said.

She looked at me. And when she spoke, I was absolutely stunned.

"I don't think that's all you want to do. Is it?" Ashley said.

To be continued.....

Published 
Written by hidingmydarksecrets
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments