Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How to Deal with a Step-Father

"He might be a novice, but he knows how to seduce."

23
3 Comments 3
27.9k Views 27.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Derek had never known his dad. He only knew he had been the high-school jock that all the girls had been hot for. His mother had him when she was eighteen and he had been raised mainly by his grandparents. He didn’t start dating until he was seventeen and then only for things like school dances and when he needed a date to be included in activities with his friends. When he was eighteen, he began going steady with a girl who was very involved in her church. She made it plain from the beginning that she wouldn’t put out, which was fine with Derek.

During those nine months they were together he also began to seriously think about himself and what he really wanted in life. He became aware that when his buddies talked about pussy, he didn’t think about pussy. Shortly after he turned nineteen he explained to his girlfriend that he wasn’t into her religion and that there wasn’t a future for them.

At nineteen Derek had grown into what would be called a strapping young man; tall, very well built and handsome in anybody’s eyes. He had also continued to wonder what it was he was looking for that he hadn’t found yet. He had been living with his mother for the past several years. During his lifetime she had had a dozen boyfriends who had lasted for weeks or months, but never years. But two years ago she had met Tyler and they had become a serious couple. She had lucked out because Tyler, who was three years younger than she was, was a nice guy who was also good-looking. He had proposed marriage and the wedding was now a month away.

One beautiful sunny afternoon Derek’s mom was out doing things relating to the wedding, which she was determined to make as special as she could. Tyler had decided to lie out on the patio and soak up some sun. He had made a small pitcher of margaritas and wrapped a white towel around his waist and was lying face down on the chaise lounge when Derek saw him through the sliding glass doors.

He grabbed some sunscreen and went out onto the patio and said, “Tyler, you’re going to get a bad sunburn. Here, put on this sunscreen.”

The combination of tequila and sun were taking their toll and Tyler only mumbled he didn’t plan to be there that long, but Derek told him he was already getting pink.

He said, “Here, I’ll do it.”

He sat down on the edge of the chaise and started pouring lotion in his hand and rubbing it over Tyler’s back. After Tyler’s back was covered with sunscreen he continued to run his hand over his back, feeling how strong the muscles under his smooth skin felt. Tyler seemed to be enjoying the gentle massage action. Derek leaned down and with his tongue tickled the back and side of Tyler’s neck.

Tyler said, “What are you doing?”

Derek said, “Just kidding around. Relax.”

He poured out more lotion and smoothed it over Tyler’s legs, starting with his calves and up his thighs, running his hand up under the towel. Tyler lifted his head and turned to look behind him and said, “Careful.”

Derek moved his hand back up to Tyler’s back and this time down under the towel, rubbing his hand over Tyler’s ass cheeks.

With slurred speech Tyler said, “Hey man, what do you think you’re doing. Don’t go there.”

Derek said, “I thought you might want to get some sun there so you can tan all over.”

He was squeezing Tyler’s ass and then ran his fingers down Tyler’s ass crack lightly touching his asshole.

Tyler reached back and grabbed Derek’s arm, saying, “Man...”

Derek laughed and said, “I’m just bugging you. Roll over and I’ll put sunscreen on your front.”

Tyler said, “I can’t.”

Derek said, “Why, are you ashamed by your cock size?”

Tyler said, “Hell no, but right now I have a ploblem.”

Derek asked, “A what?”

Tyler repeated, “Ploblem.”

Derek laughed and said, “Chicken.”

Tyler rolled over and Derek saw through the towel he had a massive erection. He pretended to ignore it and started rubbing lotion all over Tyler’s muscular chest and stomach, noting as he rubbed his hand over his chest how his nipples got hard. He ran his hand back down his stomach and under the towel and grabbed hold of Tyler’s large cock.

Tyler sucked in his breath and said, “Jeeze.”

The towel had pushed down so he was completely exposed. Tyler reached down and grabbed Derek’s wrist.

He said something that sounded like, “I’m going to marry your mother.”

Derek said, “Yeah, I know – Dad.”

Derek was wearing a short pair of bathing trunks, and his cock had been hard since he had first started putting sunscreen on Tyler’s back.

Tyler muttered, “What are you planning to do, jack me off?”

Derek didn’t answer, but took Tyler’s hand off his wrist and laid it on the huge hard bulge in his shorts. Tyler didn’t say anything, but lay there looking questioningly into Derek’s eyes. Derek was still holding Tyler’s cock and was gently squeezing it.

sadieDesire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sadieDesire

Tyler moved his hand onto Derek’s leg and then slid it up under his shorts and moved aside the netting inside until he was holding Derek’s ample cock in his fist.

With difficulty he said, “Shall we jack each other off? Is that what you want?”

Derek stood up and grabbed Tyler’s arm pulling him unsteadily onto his feet, saying, “No, I want to suck you off.”

Derek led Tyler stumbling through the house into his bedroom and pushed him gently so he fell back onto the bed. Derek quickly stepped out of his shorts and climbed on top of Tyler, grinding his hard cock against Tyler’s. Tyler responded by running his hands all over every part of Derek’s body he could reach. Derek started licking Tyler’s chest, sucking and nibbling on his erect nipples, tasting the combination of lotion and sweat, tonguing his navel and continuing down until arriving at his cock. This was his first cock, and it was a magnificent one. He licked it and took the head in his mouth, running his tongue all around it. He slid down.

Tyler was rocking his head from side to side muttering, “Oh, god, oh, god, oh god.”

Derek pulled off Tyler’s rod and moved so he could put his own cock against Tyler’s mouth. He smeared the pre-cum that was oozing out of his piss hole over Tyler’s lips. Tyler opened his mouth and Derek pushed his cock down Tyler’s throat as far as he could without choking him. Tyler began hungrily sucking Derek’s big log.

After several minutes Derek pulled his cock from Tyler’s mouth and said, “I want to fuck you, Tyler.”

Tyler said, “No, I can’t do that. I’m straight.”

Derek said, “Yeah, I know,” and easily flipped Tyler over onto his stomach, pulled his hips up so his asshole was aligned with his cock and started forcing his cock into Tyler’s love chute.

Tyler kept mumbling, “No, I can’t. Don’t do that. Derek, don’t… stop.”

But then he started saying, “Oh, god, oh, oh, fuck, oh yeah.”

Derek was plunging his cock in, pulling it almost out and then thrusting it back in. He seemed to be making up for all the lost time and pleasure in one fuck frenzy. He was delirious. He was near to cumming, but he didn’t want to yet, so he pulled his cock out of Tyler’s ass.

Tyler suddenly felt hollow and pleaded, “Derek, no. Put your cock back in me. Fuck my ass. Cum in my ass, please.”

Derek pushed his cock back in and started fucking Tyler as fast and hard as he could while Tyler furiously beat his meat. Derek felt the cum rushing through his body, up the length of his cock and spurt out, again and again, filling Tyler’s gut. Exhausted, he collapsed onto Tyler’s back, trying to gain control of his breathing.

He rolled off of Tyler and Tyler turned over and continued to jerk his cock. Derek leaned over and took Tyler’s cock into his mouth, moving up and down on it while sucking.

Tyler started whimpering, “Oh, god. Oh, fuck. Jesus. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck,” as the cum shot out of his cock into Derek’s mouth and down his throat.

Derek swallowed as fast as he could, savoring every drop. When the cum stopped coming Derek continued sucking on his cock as it slowly went soft. When it was completely soft he lay back. They were both drenched in sweat.

Derek got up and went onto the bathroom, turned on the shower and got into the stall, letting the water pour down over his head. The stall door opened and Tyler stepped in, pressing up against Derek’s back and wrapping his arms around him. Then he turned Derek around and pressed his mouth against Derek’s, forcing his tongue through Derek’s parting lips and into his mouth. Derek stuck his tongue into Tyler’s mouth in return. After a minute Derek broke free and stepped out of the shower, leaving Tyler to wash off the sunscreen.

~~~

A half hour later Tyler was dressed in Dockers and a white dress shirt he had tucked in but hadn’t buttoned, and was lying on the chaise again. Derek had put on cut offs and a T shirt. He grabbed a couple of beers and went out on the patio and sat down on the edge of the chaise, handing Tyler one of the beers.

Tyler took it and looked sternly at Derek and said, “Man, that was insane. I’m going to marry your mom.”

Derek said, “So?”

He inserted his hand in the opening of Tyler’s shirt and began feeling his chest. Tyler stopped his hand and said, “Derek, I’m not gay.”

Derek said, “I am.”

Tyler frowned and said, “Really?”

Derek said, “I’ve never said that before, but now I know, yeah, I am.”

Tyler said, “You do know that was a one-time thing?”

Derek leaned forward and pressed his mouth against Tyler’s. This time it was him who parted Tyler’s lips with his tongue. Tyler opened his mouth and sucked Derek’s tongue into his eager mouth. Derek put his hand on Tyler’s crotch, feeling his new erection, caressing and squeezing it. They heard the car pull into the driveway.

Derek stood up and Tyler reached for his hand and said, “Next time I want to fuck you.”

Derek smiled and said, “Tomorrow,” turned and walked through the sliding glass doors and said, “Hi Mom.”

Published 
Written by spinneroftales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments