Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Helped My Step-Sister

62
9 Comments 9
12.9k Views 12.9k
3.0k words 3.0k words

As I sat naked and exhausted in the armchair I looked across at Bella, beautiful and very naked, sleeping, with a smile on her face, almost radiant in the afterglow of our lovemaking. I had to ask myself, how in the hell did I end up, at fifty-three years of age, fucking my twenty-eight-year-old stepsister?

Well, Let Me Tell You

My parents divorced when I was about fifteen, five years later my father met and married a considerably younger second wife, and about five years after that they had a baby girl they called Arabella. So there I was, twenty-five with a new little sister. I had very little to do with her growing up as I had moved out and into my own home and started working. I had then gotten married myself (although never had kids) but saw her at family get-togethers and such. She got married at eighteen and had two kids almost straight away. Her hubby never gave me a good vibe, but he was her problem not mine.

A few years later my father and stepmother retired and moved off to the south of France to live, so except for her husband and kids, I was pretty much Bella’s only family left in the UK. I saw her on and off through the years and got cards and stuff at Christmas and birthdays.

Then one stormy July evening there was a knocking at my door, I opened it to find Bella standing there with her two kids (now about eight and ten years old) and each one was carrying a suitcase. I hadn’t seen her for about seven years, since my wife’s funeral, she looked cold and wet and miserable.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“I’ve left the bastard, and for good this time.”

I knowingly smiled. This wasn’t the first time she had walked out (she always went back). Then she looked up and tried to smile. What a mess, black eye, split lip and bruising all over her face. My blood boiled, I was ready to get in my car, drive to their home and beat seven bells of shit out of her husband. I may have been in my fifties, but I had looked after myself and went to the gym regularly so I knew I could handle myself. I was a little over six feet tall, and a hefty sixteen stone (224 lbs. American). A little heavy around the waist, but otherwise I was in good shape. The tears welled-up in Bella’s eyes. She pleaded with me not to do it.

I ushered them through to the kitchen, they were all cold and wet. I got towels from the bedroom and gave them to Bella to get her and the kids dry. She looked at me, the tears were welling up again. I told her to get the kids and herself through a warm bath and get dry clothes on. I would make something for them to eat, then we could talk.

About thirty minutes later, Bella and the kids came into the kitchen looking a lot better. The kids were quite shy as they were very little the last time I saw them. I gave them all something to eat and said to Bella, “I’ve made up the spare room for you and the kids, you will have to sleep in one bed tonight, it’s all I have and we can make better arrangements tomorrow.”

Bella just looked at me and burst into tears, she got up from the table and flung herself into my arms, sobbing. I held her tight and told her all would be good. We would figure it out. We ate together in silence. After dinner, she said, “I will put the kids down and then come back and talk.” I washed up and cleaned the kitchen, put on some coffee and sat and waited.

When Bella didn’t come back, I went upstairs to see if all was OK. I quietly pushed open the door to see all three fast asleep on the bed. I crept in and pulled the duvet over them. It was at that point I noticed that despite the bruising Bella had turned into a beautiful woman, about five feet eight, long dark hair, a slim figure (thanks to her mum) smallish, but full, breasts and a nice little butt. I watched her breasts rising and falling as she slept, and felt my cock stirring and getting hard. Crap, I thought I better not get caught being an old pervert, so I moved off to my bedroom.

I went to the bathroom before sleep and I saw the kids and Bella’s clothes on the floor. Being a bit of a neat freak, I picked them up to put in the laundry basket. It was when I picked up her black panties that my cock twitched again. I checked to make sure I locked the door, so I could investigate.

I lifted them and gave them a sniff. It had been a while since I had smelled that distinct odour and my cock was rapidly getting hard. I quickly stripped and sniffed her panties as I stroked my cock, which was something I was always proud of. When fully erect, it stood nine inches long. The smell of the panties, combined with the memory of watching Bella’s breasts rise and fall, made me reach an orgasm quickly, and I soon sprayed cum all over the bathroom sink and vanity. I placed the panties in the basket and got into the shower to wash the cum off, washing my cock and thinking of Bella had me hard again. Oh my word, I thought, what am I going to do if after only a few hours she had my cock hard twice?

These thoughts gave me a very troubled night’s sleep. I kept thinking of the beautiful, sexy young woman in the next room. When my alarm woke me, I had a raging hard-on and figured I would need to do something about it. I slipped out of bed and grabbing a robe I made my way to the bathroom to retrieve her panties for another sniff and a good wank. As I walked out of my bedroom, the bathroom door opened and Bella came out with only a towel wrapped around her, which didn’t help my hard cock.

“Morning Tony, I’m really sorry about last night, I put the kids to bed and just thought I would lie with them for five minutes and woke up about twenty minutes ago.”

“No worries I looked in on you guys, saw you all fast asleep, so pulled a blanket over you and left you to sleep.”

“Thanks, and did you pick up the dirty washing from the bathroom floor as well?”

“Yes, when I went to the bathroom last night.”

“Sorry I should have done it but, it was a bit of a tough night, thank you.”

She came up to me and grabbed me in a hug. She could not fail to feel my hard cock; it was pushing into her stomach. When she felt it, she seemed to pull me in a little tighter and she whispered, “Thank you.” Then she pulled away and left me a little red-faced and with an even harder cock. I watched her walk back to the bedroom with her great ass swaying under the towel. I went into the bathroom, got rid of my robe and stroked my hard cock and came almost immediately. This situation was going to take some careful managing.

After talking through the next day, we decided that Bella and the kids would stay with me, at least for a while. It was summer, so the kids had no school. As I had taken early retirement on a very good package, I didn’t worry about work or money and Bella could have some stability (and less violence in her life). Plus, it was nice getting to know my sister and the kids again.

We settled into a comfortable routine, but I started noticing small things almost straight away. Bella would hug me more each day and for longer periods each time. She started wearing skimpier clothes and would often put on her nightshirt before coming down to watch TV after the kids had gone to bed. It would barely cover her bum, and she would never have a bra on. She would leave the bathroom unlocked when she was in the shower or on the toilet, and would often leave an extra button open here and there. The effect of this was that I had a hard-on pretty much all day long.

We had a really wonderful warm summer, but the kids were getting a bit bored so one Saturday, after they had been there about four weeks and Bella’s bruises and cuts were all healed, I bought a little pool for the kids. I set it up in the back garden. The kids couldn’t have been happier splashing about, and I couldn’t have been happier as Bella came to join them in a little bikini barely covering anything.

AmandaStrongJ
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmandaStrongJ

She saw me looking and asked, “Not too small is it?”

“No, besides if it is, who cares, there is only us here and nobody can see in the backyard,” I replied.

“Not too small for you then?” she asked.

I could feel my face flush red, but shook my head and said, “When you have an impressive body, show it off.”

It was now her turn to blush a bit.

“Do you think I have an impressive body? It’s a little flabby round the waist, and my boobs have sagged a little but, after two kids, that will always happen.”

“I think you have a fantastic body, and the fact it has a little more here and there makes it even more so. If I was twenty years younger, and not your brother, we could be in trouble.”

“Step-brother,” she replied smiling.

She then turned over and laid out on a towel to work on her tan. We probably spent a little too long outside and before we knew it we were all going a little red, so I suggested we go in. Bella had seemed to catch more than anyone, and I could see she was very red. She put the kids to bed and came back down in her usual nightshirt, but I could see she wasn’t comfortable.

“Are you OK?” I asked.

“Too much sun and now I’m feeling it”

“You are looking a little roasted, you should put some after-sun cream on.”

“I have done that already but couldn’t do my back properly, would you help me?”

“Err yes, sure,” I stammered.

She then lifted her nightshirt off, which left her in only a small pair of blue cotton panties. She laid out on the couch and passing me the cream said, “Please do it all over as it is very sore”

I moved across and sat on the edge of the couch. I was still in shorts and a t-shirt from earlier, but the shorts were struggling to contain my rapidly hardening cock. I slowly started at her shoulders and made my way down over her back. When I reached the top of her panties, she said, “Please don’t forget my legs.” I started at her feet and slowly moved upwards past her calves and knees and up to her thighs, she parted her legs a little and as I moved higher, she parted them even more. My rubbing got higher and higher till my finger brushed the thin cotton covering her pussy. She made a sharp intake of breath. She then opened her legs, and I moved even higher, feeling the heat and dampness from her pussy.

Then she said, “We mustn’t forget the front,” and turned over.

It had been several years since I was this close to a naked pair of breasts and my cock was so hard it was painful, Bella saw this and asked, “Are you OK?”

“Yes, just been a while since I was this close to a naked woman.”

“It’s just my tits,” she laughed. “Surely you have seen tits before?”

“Yes, I have, but it’s been a few years,” I admitted. “Are you not scared of the kids coming down?”

“No, I put a chair by the bedroom door, and we would hear if they open it.”

“It was so nice when you did my back, please do my front too.”

How could I refuse? I again started at her shoulders and worked my way down her chest I lingered on her breasts and rubbed her now very hard nipples under the palms of my hands, I heard her take in a sudden breath and saw the look of pleasure on her face. I moved over her stomach and down to her crotch. I trailed my fingers over her pussy mound and felt the dampness, then moving down I started on her legs, first one then the other, and this time I deliberately lingered on her pussy and rubbed it.

She closed her eyes and thrust her hips forward, making me rub her pussy even harder.

“Are you sure about this?” I asked.

She sat up, leaned forward and kissed me, not a brother-sister kiss but a soft, slow and passionate kiss. She slipped in her tongue and explored my mouth and tongue and I returned the kiss the same way.

“Does that answer your question?” she said.

She then reached down to rub my hard cock through my shorts. I slowly kissed her face and down to her neck, then moved down to take a hard nipple in my mouth. As I suckled it I moved my hand along her inner thigh and rubbed her now soaked pussy. She lifted her hips and pulled her panties off. Lying back I got to see her pussy for the first time. It was clean-shaven, a novel experience for me as my wife had never shaved. I kissed down her belly and on to her pussy.

I started showering it with little kisses before running my tongue along the lips. I parted her lips exposing her clit and began sucking then nibbling on it with my teeth, and I could feel her body tensing and relaxing as I nibbled. As her pussy was so wet it was easy to slip a finger inside. For someone who had given birth to two kids her pussy was still tight; I pushed in one then two fingers and continued to lick and nibble her clit as I finger-fucked her. I felt her tense up and then a loud moan escaped from her as she orgasmed and came all over my hand. I lifted my hand and licked her cum from it. I looked into her face and saw a tear in her eye.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Nothing, I am just happy that I reconnected with you. This is the first time in a long time I have felt this safe, and have felt pleasure like this. Now hopefully I can make you feel the same.”

She lifted my shirt over my head. As I stood up, she pulled my shorts down and all nine inches of my hard cock sprang free, Bella’s eyes widened, followed by a smile on her lips. She reached up and stroked the length of my cock before rubbing her thumb over the head and spreading the dribbling pre-cum around. Leaning forward she first kissed, then licked the length of my cock, before opening her mouth and taking in the head. She swirled her tongue around before taking it further and further. My wife could never take the whole length but Bella certainly could and almost got my whole cock in before pulling back. She let my cock drop from her mouth before looking up at me and saying, “This is one of the biggest cocks I have ever seen, I can’t wait to feel it in me. Please fuck me, fuck me till I can’t take it anymore.”

She leaned back and raised her legs. I knelt and pushed the head of my cock to her pussy then rubbing it along the wet lips, I slowly rubbed it on her swollen clit before sliding down and slipping the entire length in. It was one of, if not the most pleasurable feelings in the world; whether it was because of the illicitness of the situation, what with her being my step-sister, or the fact this was my first fuck in over seven years I couldn’t say, except it was amazing. Bella responded to every thrust I made. Wrapping her legs around my back and grabbing my head she pulled me down to kiss me hard. We fucked slow and long and as I speeded up she held on tighter till at almost the same time as I pumped my cum into her, she shuddered with an orgasm.

We stayed in each other’s arms for a long time, while my cock slowly softened, till it slipped out and we still continued holding each other for a long time. I disentangled myself and got up to go and get something to drink. When I came back, she had fallen asleep on the couch. I went and sat in the armchair just watching her sleep and realising I was falling in love.

What the next day would bring, I did not know. The only thing I knew for certain was that it was going to be with this beautiful woman sleeping across the room from me.

 

 

Published 
Written by Jakeburns78
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments