Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping Vanessa Enjoy Making Love

"Vanessa isn't happy in her marriage and goes home to her stepfather."

37
24 Comments 24
23.2k Views 23.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Vanessa White and her husband Earl had gotten married about six months ago. She was a virgin when she and her husband were married. Earl had hoped that his young wife would start to enjoy sexual intercourse more. He didn’t like that she would lay like a cold fish in the bedroom. He wanted to have his wife be more playful and like to have sex. This didn’t seem to be in the cards.

She was often quiet and would just go through the motions of having sex. This angered her husband. Earl liked to hear his wife use dirty talking when they made love. Vanessa hated saying those things and really didn’t enjoy sex at all. Earl would buy his wife sexy lingerie and would expect her to wear it when they made love. He also wanted her to masturbate when he was at work. Earl was a very sexual fella and wanted his wife to be just as sexy.

He wanted his wife to take sexy pictures of herself and text them to him at the office. Vanessa would do these things, but really didn’t enjoy sex. She wondered if there was anything wrong with her. She never seemed to even have any orgasms. Earl was getting angrier by the minute.

Vanessa found everything to be embarrassing. She didn’t like to perform oral sex on her husband and even hated it when he wanted to lick her pussy. She just would say it was gross and would stiffen her body up so much she’d never have orgasms. She’d complained that sex hurt. Earl took her to the doctor and the doctor checked her out. There was nothing wrong with her medically.

Vanessa was depressed and was fearful that her husband would want a divorce. She wished she could be more sexual. She wanted to please her husband, but just didn’t know how. She had called her stepfather and told him she wanted to come over for a visit. She was hoping he’d be able to give her some sexual advice. He was always helpful in her life. Vanessa’s mother had passed away a year before she got married. She kept in touch with her stepfather.

**

Vanessa had told Earl she’d be visiting her stepfather for the evening. He was angry with her anyway and would like an evening away from her. Vanessa packed an overnight bag and left to go to her stepfather’s house. She was happy to get away from her husband as well.

She drove for about an hour and then pulled off the highway and continued on to her stepfather’s home. She was looking forward to spending time with somebody who loved her. Her husband loved her, except she really felt like he treated her more like a trophy. He wanted her to act a certain way. He was kind of controlling she had thought.

Vanessa had finally arrived at her childhood home. She hadn’t seen her stepfather since their wedding. However, they talked on the phone frequently. She got out of her car and opened her trunk to retrieve her overnight bag. She walked to the front door and rang the bell.

Shortly after that, the door opened and her stepfather approached her and gave her a hug.

“So good to see you dear. How are you doing?”

“It’s so nice to see you, David. I’ve missed you so much.”

“Come in and sit down. Would you like something to drink?”

“Wine would be wonderful. Thanks so much!"

“Of course. Sit down.”

Her stepdad went into the kitchen to get the wine. Vanessa looked at pictures that were hung on the walls. Her mother loved pictures and displayed them proudly. Vanessa really missed her mother dearly.

“Here you go dear. How's married life? How's Earl?"

“He’s good. Although, we've been fighting a little."

Vanessa was very upset and started to cry. The tears were flowing down her face.

“What’s wrong with you dear?”

“I’m just miserable that’s all. Marriage is a lot different then I thought it would be."

David moved closer to his stepdaughter and held her tight. He played with her hair and patted her softly on her back.

“Tell me what’s wrong. What has my pretty girl so upset.”

“It’s just so embarrassing. I’m embarrassed to say.”

“I can’t help you if you don’t tell me. What’s wrong princess? Tell daddy what’s the matter.”

“You’ll just laugh at me. I’m so embarrassed.”

“Tell me pumpkin. Daddy is here to help you.”

“Okay. I’m not enjoying sex as much as Earl. I was a virgin on our wedding day. I’m just not that experienced. Earl want’s sex all the time and wants me to do all kinds of things. I just am not into it.”

David held his stepdaughter and tried to make her feel better. He soothed her while she told him the details.

“He’s just not loving and expects me to act like a whore. I need to be cuddled and loved and told that I’m beautiful. He buys me stuff that’s only sexually themed. He never buys me flowers or perfume or even candy. Just lingerie, dildos, vibrators, movies. He wants me to be a sexy wife with a wet pussy who wants to be fucked in every direction. I just can’t stand it. He wants sex every day. He wants me to talk to him with these horrible words. It’s just not who I am. I’m a good girl.”

“I think you just need somebody to show you affection. Why don’t we go upstairs and I’ll draw you a bath? Let me take care of my princess. Daddy can help you with your problem. Daddy would love to show you how to enjoy sex. Would you like that, pumpkin?”

“Yes. I want you to show me. I love you David. I’ve always loved you. I’m older now and since mom has died I wanted you to know. Please show me how to be a better wife. Love me and teach me how.”

David leaned in and gave Vanessa a passionate kiss. His tongue explored her mouth. David stood up and took Vanessa’s hands and walked her upstairs to the bathroom. When they got upstairs, he helped her out of her shirt. He unhooked her bra and unzipped her jeans. She kicked off her shoes. He pulled her panties down her legs and held her tight. They kissed passionately for several minutes.

David broke away and started a bath for her. He squeezed some bubble bath into the water and turned around and held her tight. He held her buttocks in his hands while passionately kissing his stepdaughter.

“Step into the tub. This will take all your pain away.”

“Is this like a magical bath?”

“It's not magical silly. Just a bath filled with love. A bath for my princess." 

“Okay.”

Vanessa got into the bathtub.

“I’ll be right back. I’m going to go get your wine. Two minutes!”

David left the bathroom and Vanessa moved her body deeper into the tub. The bath was filled with bubbles. David turned on some music and came back with her wine. He handed her the glass.

“This is wonderful. Thank you so much.”

“Just relax.”

Vanessa continued to drink the wine and David started to massage her neck. He moved his fingers up and down over her collarbone. She was moaning out softly while his fingers gave her a nice massage. She felt tingly all over her body.

She repositioned herself so he could spray water onto her hair.

BustySquirt_Dina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BustySquirt_Dina

He squeezed some shampoo into his hand and lathered up her brown hair. He gave her a wonderful scalp massage before spraying off the shampoo. Next, was the conditioner. He squeezed a generous portion into his hand and lathered up her hair. She worked his fingers all over her scalp. He sprayed her hair and began washing her body with nice smelling soap. She enjoyed being pampered.

She drank her wine and listened to the soothing music while David washed her body. When he was finished, he helped her out of the tub. He put a towel around her and wiped her body.

“That was amazing.”

“Come with me, princess.”

They walked to his bedroom and he held her tight in his arms. She was needing his love and felt comfortable in his presence. He kissed her several times and brought her over to the bed.

Vanessa sat on the bed wrapped up in the towel. David removed his clothes and joined her on the bed. She lay on the bed holding her stepfather tight. He shared sweet and passionate kisses on her lips.

“You’re absolutely gorgeous. The prettiest woman on the planet. Any man would be lucky to be your husband. If you were mine, I’d treasure you every day of your life. I’d shower you with love and affection.”

Vanessa was enjoying the compliments and all the attention her stepfather was giving her. She was relaxed and needing him to show her how to enjoy love making.

“Stand up and let me show you how to enjoy love making.”

Vanessa stood up and David unraveled the towel away from her body. He kissed her softly on her lips. His hands were wrapped around her waist. He slowly helped her get comfortable on the bed. He kissed her on her mouth and broke away from her. He kissed her forehead, her nose and gave her lots of kisses down her neck. He continued down her body. He sucked at her erect nipples and tongued into her belly button. She cooed and giggled when he did that.

Vanessa was moaning softly while her stepfather pleasured her. He kissed and licked her stomach and her legs and down to her toes. He backtracked and kissed her inner thighs. She had a plump pussy with beautiful pink lips. Her clitoris was hidden and it would take work finding where it was.

“I’m going to adore your pussy now. Open your legs and close your eyes. Feel what I’m going to do to you. Breathe softly and enjoy it. Let your orgasm happen naturally.”

Vanessa parted her legs and her stepfather got into position. He spread her pussy lips while enjoyed tasting her sweet cunt. He moved his tongue up and down her pretty folds. He spread her pussy with his hands and found her clitoris tucked away. He spent time on her clitoris which made her sigh and moan out. Vanessa wrapped her legs around her stepfather’s neck

She was relaxed and enjoying his efforts. He pushed his tongue through her tight pussy and tongue fucked her slowly. Vanessa was arching her back and grinding up against his face. For the first time in her life, she started to orgasm. Her pussy juices flowed out of her sweet pussy. Her stepdad slurped and enjoyed her sweet treat.

“Fucking hell! I’ve never had an orgasm like that. Earl will usually just lick my pussy a little and then immediately fucks me. He doesn’t take the time I need to actually come. I really enjoyed that.”

“I’m glad baby girl. You should enjoy making love. I want to make love to my precious girl.”

“I’d like that.”

David went back over to Vanessa and held her tight and kissed her passionately. His hands held and massaged at her firm bosom.

“I just want you to relax. Enjoy making love to me. Close your eyes and just relax.”

“Okay.”

David got on top of Vanessa. He pushed his cock into her plump pussy. He moved himself into her slowly and continued to kiss her lips passionately. Her pussy felt incredible on his cock. He moved himself going deep and deeper each time. Their bodies were entwined while he made love to her. Her pussy was making farting noises while they made love together.

“Baby girl, you’re so beautiful. I want you to get on top. I know you probably hate this position, but you can control the way you will come.”

“I hate that position. Can’t you just do it this way?”

“No. I want you to try. I’ll help you. You’re so beautiful. You can do this. Just try!”

“Okay. Just for you though.”

David rolled onto his back and Vanessa climbed on top of him. She eased down on his cock and started to roll her hips. David had his hands on her waist and pulled her onto his cock.

David sat up and played with her gorgeous breasts. They were moving together as one while Vanessa made love to her stepfather. She was relaxed and enjoying herself. She was enjoying the kisses and all the holding they were doing. It wasn’t dirty like her husband made her do. It was tender and full of love.

They kissed while she moved her pussy over his cock.

“Come with me baby girl. Let your juices flow out.”

“I’m coming. Oh God! Shit.”

Vanessa had an orgasm. Her stepfather pulled out of her wet pussy.

“Baby, I’d love for you to suck my cock. Wrap your lips around my dick.”

“I really hate doing that, daddy.”

“Please baby girl. This will make daddy very happy. Please.”

“Okay! Just for you.”

David stood up and Vanessa knelt down. She wrapped her lips around his cock and slowly began to suck his cock. David picked up Vanessa’s hair and watched her suck on his dick. Several times she gagged, but went back to sucking. She made all kinds of noises while she blew him.

“Baby girl, I need to cum. Would you be a sweetie and swallow my cum? Daddy would like that, sugar.”

“Okay. Just for you. I love you, David.”

David was moaning and fucking her mouth. He needed to cum and was excited watching her suck him. She was so fragile and nervous which made him very excited. David blasted his stepdaughter’s throat with a pile of his come.

Vanessa made gagging noises, but was able to swallow it all down. She wiped the corners of her mouth and stood up to kiss him. They shared another deep and passionate kiss.

“Thank you daddy, for loving me and showing me what it’s like to truly make love in a loving relationship. I’m not sure I can have sex with Earl anymore. I really don’t think I love him. I’d rather come home and live with you.”

“You can always come home baby girl. Perhaps, you should give Earl another chance. You can always come here and we can make love and practice things that Earl may like to do. I can show you how to enjoy making love.”

“Daddy, I don’t love Earl. He’s so rude to me. He treats me like a whore.”

“Sleep on it baby doll. You can always come home. If you want to divorce Earl, that’s your option. I will help you like sex. I love you and want to see you happy.”

“Thank you! Thanks for making me see how loving making love can be. I’ll never forget this. I do think, I’ll leave Earl. I'd much rather be with you.”

Vanessa fell asleep in her stepfather’s arms. She was happy and determined to leave her husband. She never wanted to sleep with him ever again. She was happy and wanting to continue learning about sex with her stepfather. The person who truly loved her.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments