Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping Mrs Ellis Part Four

"Aaron is still horny, but this is rediculous"

51
16 Comments 16
5.4k Views 5.4k
719 words 719 words

Author's Notes

"This is a quicky but I was bored"

Mr. Tom had fallen asleep with the help of a shot of whiskey and a decongestant. I heard him ask if I were still here when Janie clicked the light switch off. 

”He is probably still asleep,” she answered, ”We were at it till very late last night.”

I laughed under my breath at the innuendo. She was right though, we were at it till deep into the night. It was my first time having sex. And she was beautiful. I really couldn't believe my luck. 

Janie pulled the door shut softly. She walked back to the utility room where I waited. My cock hung from the fly of my boxers, limp,  and to tell the truth, a little sore. 

”Do you need to get home?” Janie asked with a hungry smile.

”No ma'am,” I answered, ”I can stay all weekend if you want me to.”

”Are you sure?” she teased, biting her bottom lip.

I smiled and said, “You couldn’t run me off. You make me want to fuck you.”

“Give Tom a half hour and he will be sound asleep. With that medicine he took, you couldn’t wake him with a bull horn.” 

We went downstairs to get some breakfast and juice. Sitting at the breakfast table, I couldn't take my eyes off her. We had fucked at least four times but I had lost count. I could feel an ache in my scrotum but I didn't care, I wanted more. 

”Let me go check on Tom,” Janie said, ”He is pretty sick.”

I watched her bare ass under her nightshirt, still no panties, as she climbed the stairs. My cock began to rise again. I quietly followed her up the stairs. Looking down the hall, I saw her disappear into the master bedroom. I walked to the door and listened.

Nothing but the sound of Mr. Ellis snoring. My dick was already hard from thinking about Mrs. Ellis’ ass. I boldly pushed my shorts down and then stepped into the room. 

Janie was bent over her husband, tucking his covers in. I stepped behind her and quickly slipped my cock between her legs. Her pussy was still slick with the remnants of my cum from our earlier fuck. I pushed in with hardly any resistance. 

Feleena
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Feleena

”Oh,” Janie gasped.

I gripped her hips and held firm, my cock buried to the hilt in her pussy. Ellis snorted and squirmed in the bed. I froze for a second but soon realized he was out. I slid my cock almost all the way out and back in. 

”Aaron,” she whispered, ”Are you out of your mind?”

”Shhh, ” I breathed then continued fucking this beautiful creature. My teenaged cock was as hard as granite for probably the sixth time in less than sixteen hours.  

Janie steadied herself with her hands on the edge of the bed.  Her head hovered just inches over her sleeping husband. My cock plunged deeper and deeper, over and over.  My hands gripped her firm hips and my body bumped hers as we fucked again. 

I heard her stifle a moan and watched her fingers ball in the sheets. A warm flow of her juices ran freely from her pussy and dripped from my balls. She held her breath to keep from moaning out loud. 

Her orgasm caused her pussy to grip at my shaft with ripples of a strong spasm, sending me over the edge. My cock exploded inside her body. Cum shot from my tip deep into her womb. My hands gripped her tighter as I thrust hard and deep.  My cock gushed a river of cum deep into Janie's pussy as her orgasm gripped at her soul. 

We stood dead still over her sleeping husband as our bodies floated back down from the tidal wave of pleasure. My cock still buried deep in my beautiful lovers' pussy. I felt my cum running back out of her and onto me. It was nasty but so hot. 

We slowly backed away from the bed and out the door. Only then did she turn and punch my shoulder with a naughty grin. ”You are fucking crazy,” she whispered. She dropped to her knees and took my sticky cock into her mouth, cleaning our fluids from my shaft. 

I couldn't wait for the next adventure.

 

 

Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments