Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy Birthday To Me

"A lonely birthday evening ends with unexpected surprises."

256
59 Comments 59
11.0k Views 11.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words

I peered out the window into the darkness. It was still raining. It had been raining all day. Today was my 45th birthday and I would be spending it alone.

My husband had called earlier and said his flight was delayed and he wouldn’t be home until tomorrow. My daughter was spending the night with her best friend, Jenny.

I poured myself another glass of wine.

“Okay, I thought to myself. I’m going to make this a ‘me’ night. I can do whatever I want and no one will be around to bother me.”

It made me feel a little better. First I would take a nice warm bath. Then I would put on my sexiest lingerie and spend the night entertaining the ‘boys’.

The ‘boys’ were two latex cocks that I had bought for myself on a whim a few years earlier. They were very realistic looking. One was a flesh-colored cock and the other was black. I would use them when I was feeling horny and didn’t have my husband around to take care of the feeling.

I soaked in the warm tub for almost an hour, sipping another glass of wine. I added some bath oil to the water and it made my skin feel like silk. I found myself caressing my own body.

Feeling a bit horny, I stepped from the tub and made my way to the bedroom. I decided to forgo the lingerie and get right to the ‘boys’. They seemed very anxious this evening. Almost as anxious as I was.

The lotion I had applied to my hands after my bath made the cocks feel warm and slippery, almost real. I caressed the black one slowly, sliding my hands up and down its entire length. It was my favorite ‘boy’, partly because it was bigger and partly because of its color.

I closed my eyes and imagined it to be the cock of a tall dark stranger. My pussy lips quivered at the thought of this strange cock penetrating them. As its large smooth tip parted my lips, I trembled. I usually started with the smaller cock to let my pussy become accustomed to the size, but tonight I felt very adventurous.

The large black cock spread my lips wide as I slowly inserted it inside me. I moaned as it slid deeper inside. Oh, how I wished it was real.

The combination of not seeing my husband for over seven days and four or five glasses of wine had made me quite horny.

I slid the black cock deep into my pussy very slowly and then slid it out even slower. My pussy had spread but was still tight enough to grasp the cock as it slid back out. My husband loved that feeling.

As I was fucking myself with the black cock, I turned my head and noticed the white cock was very close to my mouth. Instinctively I grabbed it with my other hand and slid it towards my lips. I wet them as I slid just its head into my mouth. My lips closed on it and I began gently sucking its tip.

My body was warming very fast and I could feel my pussy lips quivering.

“If only they would shoot a load of creamy cum into me as I came it would be almost as good as a real man.” I thought as I continued to pleasure myself.

I imagined my husband and a stranger fucking my pussy and mouth. Faster and faster I thrust the two cocks inside me. Soon I was unable to control my passion and I felt my pussy erupt. I moaned loudly as my cum spewed all over the black cock and ran down my inner thigh.

I couldn't stop thrusting the cocks into me. I wanted to cum over and over. My imagination had convinced me I was being fucked for real. My body was covered with perspiration. I was shaking as my orgasms became non-stop.

Suddenly something interrupted me. I sat up in bed and listened.

'Oh my God, someone is at the door.' I wondered who it could be at this hour.

I slid both cocks out and quickly pulled my robe on. I didn’t take time to put anything on under the robe.

Hurrying down the steps I arrived at the front door. I peered through the security hole and saw it was Daniel, my daughter’s boyfriend.

I opened the door. He was soaking wet.

“Hey Mrs. C,” he said smiling.

“Come in out of the cold. My God, you are soaking wet. What happened?”

“My car broke down about a mile from here. I had to walk the rest of the way.”

“But why are you here?”

“I stopped by to see Emily.”

“She’s not here. She's spending the night at Jenny's house."

“Damn. I forgot that was this weekend.”

I grabbed his arm and pulled him inside. He didn’t have a dry spot on him.

“You have to get out of those wet clothes.”

“Thanks. I am a bit cold.”

I led him through the kitchen into the laundry room.

“You can change in here.”

I handed him a robe which was hanging on the laundry room door.

“Put this on until your clothes are dry.”

“Thanks, Mrs. C.”

Then I went into the kitchen to make him some hot chocolate.

The door to the laundry room was open a crack and I happened to see Daniel taking off his shirt. He was very muscular and toned. A small droplet of water clung to his nipple. I imagined myself licking it off. I was still feeling quite horny.

'Oh, my God.' I thought to myself. 'You shouldn’t be watching him undress.'

I didn’t know if it was the wine, my horniness or my still-wet pussy that was making me feel this way. No matter what it was, I was enjoying the feeling.

He slid off his pants. I couldn’t take my eyes off of him as he stood there in only his boxers. The bulge in the front of his boxers made my body tingle. I was quite impressed. He had just turned eighteen a few months ago. I began wondering what his cock looked like.

He dried off most of himself before he slid off his boxers.

'Mmm,' I moaned to myself. I hoped he hadn’t heard me.

He reached for the robe. As he did, he turned my way and saw me peeking through the crack of the doorway.

Still I kept watching him. He didn’t look away either. Instead, he slowly pulled the robe over his arms and tied it loosely in front of him. It was then I realized I too was only wearing a robe.

My robe was quite a bit more revealing. It was somewhat sheer. You could not see completely through it, but the material was thin enough to expose my erect nipples as they poked at the cloth. My tender nipples were both standing at attention as Daniel walked out of the laundry room. His bulge was now transferred to the robe. I hoped it would find its way out through the slit in the robe.

He walked slowly towards me. I knew he could tell I was naked under her robe. It aroused me to know I had attracted his attention.

“Would you care for some hot chocolate to warm you up?

“No thanks, Mrs. C. I’m feeling rather warm already.”

He wasn’t the only one. I could feel my heart beating a little more rapidly. My arousal was building. I felt a warm flow between my pussy lips. My daughter’s boyfriend was seducing me and he didn’t even know it.

“I see good looks and a great body runs in the family.”

He was flirting with me. I blushed.

Did he want to seduce his girlfriend’s mother? I was hoping the answer was yes.

“Thank you. Now I see why Emily says you are such a sweet guy.”

It was getting quite awkward. I began to think we both wanted the same thing, yet neither of us knew how to get things started.

“Are you sure I can’t get you something to warm you up?”

“You could show me more of what’s under your robe, Mrs. C.”

Wow, he was straight to the point. I blushed again. His words didn’t shock me as much as they should have. Instead, I was more relieved that he had said them. I no longer had to wonder if he had the same thoughts as I did.

I opened the top of my robe slowly and slid it off my shoulders. I couldn’t believe I was showing my tits to my daughter’s boyfriend. My nipples tingled in the cool night air. They were as hard as I could ever remember them being.

“Mmm, Mrs. C. You have fabulous tits and the most incredible nipples I’ve ever seen.”

They tingled even more. The thought of him not only looking at my breasts, but talking dirty to me was very arousing.

He moved forward and placed one of his hands on my left breast. I knew he had to feel my body shake as his warm fingers touched my skin.

“Do you mind, Mrs. C?”

I couldn’t speak. I just shook my head no.

He placed his other hand on my right breast and began gently massaging them. I was in heaven from his touch. He fondled each breast and then rolled my nipples between his fingers. I could feel my knees becoming weak.

He leaned his head downwards.

“May I?”

Again I didn’t speak. I moved my hands to his face and pulled him to me. His lips parted and he softly kissed my left nipple. My hands felt the counter behind me. I grabbed it so I wouldn’t fall down.

He kissed and sucked on each breast and nipple. My body was shaking and I knew he could feel it. He pulled me tight against his mouth as he took as much of my breast inside as he could. I moaned.

“They are even sweeter than they look.”

Why was he talking? Keep kissing and sucking my tits, I thought to myself.

He untied his robe and slid it open. His cock was fully erect and sprung out anxiously. I couldn’t take my eyes off of it. It was incredible. It was long and thick. It also looked very smooth, not a hair on the shaft. One large vein ran along the left side. The valley between his shaft and head was deep. I was mesmerized by it. It was so much better than the ‘boys’.

“Do you like what you see?”

“Mmm. Oh yes.”

He put his arms around my waist and lifted me up onto the kitchen table. My robe spread open. My legs dangled over the edge.

Daniel moved closer and I could feel his cock against my already wet pussy. He leaned forward and kissed me. As he did his cock parted my pussy lips and slid between them.

I moaned softly.

We continued to kiss as he slowly rocked his hips forcing his cock deeper and deeper inside of me. My hands moved to his ass. I pulled him even tighter. I wanted to feel his huge cock spreading me wide open.

I began arching my hips upward to meet the thrusts of his cock. We developed quite an erotic rhythm. The more I felt his hot manhood sliding in and out of me, the more I wanted him. I knew he could feel my body shaking. I pulled him closer.

I felt his pubic hair against the lips of my pussy. I knew he was deep inside of me. I held him tight and ground my pussy against his cock.

Daniel moaned.

He continued to pound away at my anxious pussy. My body was shaking uncontrollably as I let my sweet juices flow over his cock. Again and again I came as his hard cock rammed its way deep inside of me.

I wondered if Daniel too was soon ready to reward me with a hot creamy load of his cum. Instead of continuing to fuck my dripping wet pussy, he pulled slowly out of me. I watched as his cock slid out. It was wet and glistening with my juices.

Gently he lifted me off the table. He placed his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me downward. I licked my lips in anticipation of feeling his throbbing cock in my mouth.

I was now kneeling on the floor in front of him. My back was against the counter. He had me cornered.

Slowly he guided my head towards his throbbing cock. I took it with one hand and slowly stroked it. His body trembled and he gave a soft moan. I slid my other hand down the other side of his cock. It felt quite large in my hands.

I held it with both hands. There was still some shaft and the head showing. The thought of this huge hard cock fucking my mouth was making me drool.

While I was still admiring his cock, I felt his hands on the back of my head pulling me closer to him. His hot tip touched my lips. Hungrily, I opened them and accepted his meaty pole. It was so warm, almost hot against my lips. I could taste my own sweet juices on his throbbing cock.

I opened my mouth wider and allowed his silky smooth shaft to slide deep inside of me. Feeling it hit the back of my throat, I slowly slid it back out to its tip. My lips surrounded his tip. I sucked it wildly. I felt his body tremble. Daniel moaned again.

His moan urged me on. I did so love knowing I was pleasing him.

Over and over I slid his cock in and out of my mouth. I felt his heart beating against my lips. His cock was pulsing and jerking wildly as my tongue swirled around his tip. I could feel my own juices flowing and dripping between my legs.

He thrust forward hard, banging the back of my head against the cupboard. Again and again, he lunged at my mouth, each time driving his hard cock deeper inside of me. My head was banging off the door of the cupboard as his rhythm never slowed.

I felt his body tense as he drove his cock into my mouth and held it there. His cock was pulsing wildly now. I knew he was about to unleash his load of thick creamy cum inside of my mouth. I clamped tight, trying to force him to cum.

He grabbed the counter above my head and pulled himself even tighter against my face. His huge cock was now starting down my throat. I tried not to gag as I heard him moan. His body shook wildly once again.

My body shook with orgasm as I felt his hot load splash off the back of my throat. It ran down and coated my tongue.

“Mom! Oh my God!”

Before I could swallow Daniel’s load, I heard my daughter scream.

What the hell was she doing home? More importantly, how the hell was I going to explain to her what was happening?

Daniel must have heard her scream also. He turned his head to the left to look at her. When he did his cock slid from my mouth. The cum he had shot into me was running out of my mouth and down my chin. He couldn’t stop his orgasm. His cock continued pumping out his creamy load.

The first load hit me in the forehead and ran down my face. A second load hit me just below my mouth. The next two hit my chest and splattered all over my tits. As each pulse of Dan’s cum was pumped onto me, I could see Emily’s eyes widen and her jaw drop.

Daniel closed his robe and headed for the laundry room. Emily was close behind him shouting expletives as she followed him into the room and slammed the door.

I stood up quickly and made my way to my bedroom. I locked the door. Quickly I went into the bathroom. Once there I looked in the mirror and saw I was covered with Daniel’s creamy cum. Under ordinary circumstances, I would have thought it looked amazing. But this was the cum of my daughter’s boyfriend. And what was worse, she had seen him cover me with it.

Still, I smiled at the site of my cum covered body. I thought to myself, 'Although I didn't get a cake for my birthday, I did receive a lot of creamy icing.'

As I showered I wondered what Daniel was saying to Emily. I was glad I had the chance to get away. I knew I would have to face the consequences soon enough. For now, I would enjoy the warm water caressing my skin as I closed my eyes and remembered the incredible night.

It turned out to be an exciting and memorable birthday after all.

KarolinaLun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarolinaLun

Published 
Written by Leeza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments