Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gina Discovers Something About Her Stepmother

"Gina hears noises and needs to investigate"

43
34 Comments 34
31.0k Views 31.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
My boyfriend and I were out at a party and I was a little drunk when he drove me home. My father was away on a business trip and my stepmother was asleep. I snuck my boyfriend into the house and we fooled around on our living room couch. We really didn’t have the money to get a hotel room. We had to be quiet, so my stepmother didn't hear us.

We kissed deep and passionately. Eric stood up and removed his shoes and his pants. He pulled my skirt up around my waist and pulled my panties down to my feet. He climbed on top of me and slid his cock into my vagina. He moved in and out of my pussy. His hands pulled up my shirt and he pushed my bra up. He was groping my breasts while he fucked me hard.

“Baby, your pussy is so fucking wet! You’re driving me crazy.”

“Remember when you need to come, pull out, and I’ll give you a blow job.”

Eric was kissing me deeper and more hungrier. His cock was deep inside of my pussy. We were moving together with my legs at his side. I moaned as softly as I could, without my stepmother hearing us.

“You’re so sexy, Gina. I’m going to come soon.”

“Pull out! You better not come!”

Eric pulled out of my pussy and stood up. I got on my knees and wrapped my lips around his cock and took as much of his cock down my throat. Eric was holding my face while I gave him head. He was fucking my mouth hard and fast. I made all kinds of noises while I kept pace with him.

“Fuck! I’m coming!”

Eric blew his load down my throat. I tried not to gag, because I knew how much it pleased him.

“That was really hot! I like when you drink my come.”

"I love to make you happy."

"You make me very happy. Most girls don't like blow jobs and they never swallow."

"I'm not most girls."

Eric helped me up and we shared a passionate kiss. Eric pulled down my bra and fixed my shirt. I pulled my panties up and smoothed down my skirt.

“I love when we have spontaneous sex. I love that your clothes were still on."

Eric put his pants and his shoes on. He then stood up.

"I have to go. I’ll call you tomorrow. Sleep well, Princess!”

“See you later, Eric. Talk to you tomorrow.”

--

After Eric left, I walked upstairs to my bedroom. On the way, I heard talking and sounds coming from my parent’s room. The door was semi-opened and I peeked in. I was absolutely shocked to find my stepmother on her hands and knees sucking our next door neighbor’s cock. I couldn’t believe she was cheating on my father.

My stepmother was wearing only a pearl necklace that my father had bought her. She had her lips around Mr. Smith’s cock. He was smiling and had his hands on her face. She was making all kinds of wet, slurping, sucking noises. Her breasts were bouncing up and down while she gave him head. I couldn’t believe she was cheating in her and my father's bedroom.

Her cheeks were bulging, spit oozed down the corners of her mouth while he kept feeding her more of his cock. All of a sudden, I noticed another man, who was watching on a chair. He then approached the couple and spat on his palm and pushed his cock into my stepmother’s pussy. She was sucking off Mr. Smith and now Mr. Jackson, our neighbor on the other side of us, was fucking her pussy.

My stepmother was having a threesome with our neighbors. Mr. Jackson was slapping her buttocks while she sucked and slurped on Mr. Smith’s cock. Mr. Jackson was fucking my stepmother. He pulled his cock in and out of her pussy. I wondered if my father knew his wife was a slut.

I stood there in complete shock. I couldn’t believe what a whore she was. I was so disgusted and ran to my room. I slammed my bedroom door, so she knew I was home.

--

“I guess my stepdaughter is home. You guys better leave. Thanks for an amazing night.”

“We could stay and maybe you could talk your stepdaughter in having a little fun with us.”

“Okay. I'm sure I'll be able to persuade her. I'll be right back."

I left the men in my room and then walked towards Gina’s room. I knew that Gina was disgusted and needed to know a few things.

“Gina, I’m coming in.”

My stepmother opened the door and came over to my bed.

“I saw what you did with those men. I think Daddy is going to be shocked that you’re such a whore.”

“You’re father encourages me to have affairs."

“Good one, Dorothy. Why would my father agree to something like that?”

“I’m thirty years younger than your father. I’m a young woman that needs sex a little more then somebody his age.”

“That’s a really funny answer. I’m sure my father is going to love when I tell him."

“He doesn’t care, Gina. We could call him right now and he would tell you the same thing."

“You’re like the town whore and he doesn’t care. What’s in it for him?”

“You’re father just wants me to be happy. Don’t you think he likes to have a young wife on his arm? Older men love younger women. You’ll find out someday. Why are you home so early? Didn't you and your boyfriend have fun?"

“We had a great time. I just was feeling a little drunk and wanted to come home."

“I bet you and your boyfriend were fucking on the couch again. Your father would be more interested that his little princess isn’t that sweet. Does he even know that you’re not a virgin anymore?”

“You better not tell him!"

"I see you and your boyfriend fucking all the time on the couch. You’re a bit of a slut yourself, Missy. I have even seen you fucking another boy. What would Eric think about that?"

“If you tell Eric about the other boy, he’ll break up with me. Please don’t tell either of them nothing.”

“I do hope you and Eric and that other boy are being careful. You don’t want to end up a pregnant, unwed mother. Your father wouldn't be happy at all. What would your boyfriend think about you having sex with another boy?"

“Dorothy, I’ll do whatever you say. Please don’t tell my father that I'm not a virgin. I beg you not to tell Eric anything."

“I’ve always thought you’re quite the princess. Does a sweet little princess like to lick pussy? I would love if you would lick mine. Why don’t you come and play with my pussy. Show your stepmom what an amazing lover you are."

“Fine.

paulina2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
paulina2024

If that will keep your silence.”

My stepmother took off her robe and got comfortable on my bed. She really was quite beautiful and looked amazing. Dorothy is 5’8” with blonde long hair and blue eyes. She’s quite busty and has a belly piercing. She waxes her bikini area bald. She opened her long legs and just smiled at me.

I moved up to the bed and looked at her pussy and then put my head down and started to lick at her pussy folds. I moved my tongue up and down and sucked on her pussy lips. I found her clit and moved my tongue all over it. Eventually, it stuck out. I pushed my tongue through her pussy lips and tongue fucked her hard.

My stepmother was grinding her pussy up against my face. Her juices were slowly pouring out of her.

“Fucking hell! That’s it darling, right there. Fuck!”

My stepmother was thrashing on the bed while I licked her pussy. My girlfriends and I used to practice giving each other oral sex. I knew that I was good at it, from my stepmother's moans.

“Do you taste Mr. Smith’s and Mr. Jackson’s come? Make sure to swallow their come dear."

I cleaned my stepmother’s pussy of all the come that was inside of her pussy. I sucked her pearl and fingered her roughly. She was loving it and then I pushed my fist up inside of her. I pulled my fist in and out of her creamy cunt. Her pussy was a wet mess.

“Gina. Fucking Hell. Jesus! Pull your fist out quickly!”

I pulled my fist out of her pussy and she started squirting all over the place. I had never seen anything like it. My stepmother looked exhausted after she had her orgasm.

“Fuck, that was amazing, you little minx!"

I was pretty sure she wouldn’t be sharing with my father that I wasn’t a virgin anymore. I didn’t know if that would be enough for her. I knew she’d make me do other stuff.

“Mr. Smith and Mr. Jackson are still here. Why don’t you come into my room and we’ll all have a little fun. If you do this, I promise not to tell your father that you’re not a sweet virgin girl or your boyfriend that you’re a slut.”

“Okay. But after this, then we’re good?”

“Yes.”

My stepmother grabbed her robe and we went into her bedroom. The men were just watching television waiting for us.

--

“Gina, you know Mr. Smith and Mr. Jackson.”

“Hello.”

“Dorothy, she’s a looker,” said Mr. Jackson.

“She’s a great pussy eater too. She just licked me and gave me a huge orgasm. I think our little princess would love to get double penetrated.”

--

I couldn’t believe my stepmother was wanting me to get one cock up my pussy and another up my ass. I guess I was going to have to do it. I really didn’t want her telling my father or my boyfriend my secrets.

I took off my robe and approached the bed. Mr. Jackson got on his back and I climbed up on top of him. He had a large cock and it was rock hard. I eased down on his cock and once he was inside of me, I started to rock and move. My perky breasts were bouncing up and down while I rode him.

“Fuck. Her pussy is so fucking tight!”

My stepmother was just watching and then she threw a tube of lube over to Mr. Smith. Mr. Smith then slathered the lube all over his cock and then spread my buttocks and wiped the lube on my asshole. He then went behind me and pushed his cock into my asshole.

“Oh God!”

“Do you like getting fucked in both holes, Gina?”

“It’s certainly different. Fucking hell!”

Mr. Smith was smaller then Mr. Jackson. He held my hips and thrusted in and out of my asshole. I was rolling my hips on Mr. Jackson’s cock. Mr. Jackson sat up and played with my breasts. My stepmother was filing her nails and watching us.

She looked bored, but I knew she was happy with the pussy licking I had just given her. I knew when people squirt, they tend to be exhausted afterwards. I was pretty sure that was the case with my stepmother.

I continued to ride Mr. Jackson and Mr. Smith continued to fuck my asshole.

“I’ve got to come soon, where do you want it?”

“Just pull out of her. You guys can come on her body,” my stepmother shouted.

I got off of Mr. Jackson and Mr. Smith pulled out. I went on the floor and both men were jerking their cocks over me. They then shot their loads all over my body. My stepmother then came down to the floor and licked their come off of my body.

“Open your legs. I’ll lick that sweet pussy now!”

I opened my legs and my stepmother got between my legs. She licked and sucked on my pussy lips and pushed her tongue up inside of my vagina. I was moaning and groaning and grinding up against her face. She really licked pussy so good and I was planning on having a huge orgasm.

The two men were watching and licking their lips. They then joined my stepmother on the floor and all took turns licking my pussy. Then all three of them pushed their tongues into my pussy and that’s when I screamed and had an explosion.

“Fucking Hell! Jesus!”

I never came so hard in my life. All three of them drank my juices down.

My legs were shaking and my heart was pounding. I never felt something so amazing when they all tongue fucked my pussy. I had an earth shattering orgasm. I was exhausted after I came.

“You guys, better get going. It’s very late now.”

“It was a hot night. You girls are both very sexy,” said Mr. Smith.

“I never thought we’d be with your stepdaughter. That was hot!”

“It was a lot of fun. You all better get home to your wives.”

The two men and my stepmother all giggled. They were all a bunch of cheaters. I couldn’t believe my father allowed her having men in and out of their house. I guess they had some kind of an agreement worked out.

Both men got dressed and then my stepmother walked them out. She then walked back into her bedroom where I was.

“Gina, I think we’re good now. I won’t tell your father or boyfriend a thing. Your secrets are safe with me. However, I may want you to myself sometime.”

“Okay. Maybe the next time my father is away. I had a lot of fun with you too.”

“Why don’t you sleep with me tonight?”

“Okay.”

My stepmother stripped the bed and went into her closet to get new sheets. I helped her make the bed. When we were finished, we both got inside and fell fast asleep. I had a lot of weird dreams through the evening, but slept really great.

I was just glad that my stepmother would keep my secrets safe. I was also kind of glad that we now had this closer relationship. I really did like her very much.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments