Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gifts for the Groom: Praying with the Priest

"Sometimes, talking with a priest might be just what you need."

20
6 Comments 6
14.9k Views 14.9k
3.1k words 3.1k words

 

I got my first blowjob when I was seventeen and in the eleventh grade. My family had moved to a different section of the city and I had had to change schools. I'd come in as the new boy and Ed had befriended me. He was a minor jock who liked doing rugged outdoor things, which interested me. I had always wanted to go camping and hiking, but my old buddies had all been basketball nuts.

After a couple of months of hanging around together the weather turned nice and Ed suggested a weekend camping trip. I jumped on the idea and Saturday morning we headed off on our bikes to a state park.

I didn’t have any kind of camping equipment, so was dependent on Ed to supply what was needed. He had a tent, which was a little bigger than one of those one-person things you zip yourself into, but not by much.

After an exhilarating but exhausting day we squeezed into the tent about nine that night, stuffed full of canned beans and fried Spam. We lay there, in our underwear, side by side talking about who knows what bullshit. I finally dropped off to sleep, still lying on my back.

I don’t know how much later it was when I woke up to find Ed had turned facing me, one leg and one arm on top of me, and I became aware of his stiff dick against my leg. I tried shifting away so our bodies weren’t touching and reached down to move his leg. He stirred, and slid his hand down so it was resting right on my dick. I delicately took hold of his hand to move it, but instead he squeezed my dick. I froze.

That is, everything froze except for my dick, which had a mind of its own. The damn thing started getting hard, and wouldn’t stop. Ed squeezed it again and rubbed his hand up and down its length.

I didn’t know what to say, so didn’t say anything. Maybe I didn’t want to. He slipped his hand in the opening of my shorts and wrapped his fingers around my now completely hard meat. I put my thumbs in the elastic waistband and pushed them down and Ed scooted down and started sucking me.

I lay there without moving a muscle for about five minutes, and then nature took over and I started moving my hips up and down. He started bobbing his head up and down to match my movements and we picked up speed until I was bucking my hips and holding on to his head like I might fall through the tent floor.

When I came it was like no time I had ever come before. Fireworks went off inside my head. When he had swallowed all my cum he moved back up, kissed my shoulder, turned his back to me and left me there with my head spinning. As the sun came up the next morning and sent rays piercing through the tent flap, I woke up with my dick hard again.

I turned, pushed it against Ed’s leg and whispered, “Ed, I’m hard again.”

He reached back and felt my dick and whispered, “Take it out.”

I was out of my shorts in a flash and he again scooted down and took my erection in his mouth. This time I was lying on my side, and effectively fucked his mouth. When I had shot my wad, I held him there for a couple of minutes until my dick went completely soft in his mouth.

We climbed out of the tent, washed up the best we could, fried more spam, which didn’t taste nearly as good as it had the night before. We packed up and put on our backpacks and did some exploring. We decided we were getting hungry and wanted some real food, like hamburgers.

We started back, but both stopped, looked at each other and dropped our bicycles. I unzipped my cargo shorts and Ed sat down on a big rock and sucked me off again.

Now after that big beginning the funny thing was it didn’t go anywhere. It was kind of the end of our brief friendship. We had mutual friends, and so were around each other, but we didn’t hang out much together. I was dating a variety of girls during that time, not finding one I wanted to go steady with.

Ed and I did have a go at it a couple times more before the school year was over, and both times I sought him out and simply asked him if he wanted to give me a blowjob. I realized then, when I was horny I just wanted to get my rocks off and I didn’t much care how, as long it wasn’t with my own fist.

During the last few months of my senior year I had two more blowjobs from two different guys, one an obvious gay guy who was a sophomore and one an older guy who sat down next to me in an almost empty movie theater. That one was forgettable.

Then I was off to the university.

I won’t go into all my escapades at this point. I had just wanted to give you a background as to my sexual education. I’ll only say that I had occasional male on male contacts mixed in with my heterosexual life.

And then toward the end of my junior year I met Ron.

We sat next to each other in a philosophy class, and the second or third day we walked out together and were deep in a conversation about what we had been studying. One of us suggested we go to the student union café for coffee and to continue our discussion. We started bonding that day.

I really liked him and we started meeting at other times, and I began getting the feeling he was probably gay but closeted. I learned he was catholic and pretty religious, which piqued my interest. I guess it was perverse on my part, but curiosity got the best of me.

Once when we were in the men’s room taking a leak I finished first and while shaking my dick and before tucking it back into my pants I turned away from the urinal so he could get a quick but good look at it. And I knew at once he had looked, and not just in a “what are you doing” way.

A few days later when we were in an outdoor café having coffee and talking I put my mind to thinking dirty thoughts about him and got my dick hard. I was sitting back from the table facing him so he could see the definite tenting in my pants. When I knew he had seen it, and had looked several times, I reached down and made a show of adjusting myself, while talking about something innocuous.

After a couple more minutes I shifted in my seat and said, “Does your dick ever get hard and won’t go down?”

He blinked and said, “I don’t think so. Maybe you need to do something about it.”

I grinned, “What do you suggest? And where could we do it?”

He just stared in my eyes, but I could see all kinds of thoughts turning over in his mind, and whole new realizations happening.

I reached out and took his hand and squeezed it. “Do you want to come up to my room?”

He was confused, but I stood up and pulled him to his feet. We turned, I put my arm around his shoulder and as we walked off I ran my hand down his back and squeezed one of his butt cheeks.

When we walked in my room I relocked the door, pulled him to me and kissed him. I’d never kissed any of the guys who had sucked my dick, but I really liked this guy. I took his hand and put it on my still hard dick. When I took my hand away he didn’t move his hand. I started undressing him and he almost ripped my clothes off. We got naked and I pushed him back on the bed and crawled on top of him.

I had never gone this far with any guy before. This time I was as hot as I had ever been with any woman. We ground our dicks together and then I moved up until my dick was on his face. He greedily took it in his mouth and I gently fucked his face. After minutes of this I rolled off him onto my side and he followed, not letting my dick go. I continued fucking his mouth until I came, and then pulled him up and kissed him again. We kissed for at least five minutes before breaking.

We made love two more times before the semester ended and we went home for the summer. When the school year started we got rooms together and became lovers, but I made it clear to him I was bisexual and would also have girlfriends. However, as I’ve said, I really liked Ron.

BellaHillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaHillss

I guess you could say I was fond of him.

Within a couple of weeks I had fucked him. I’d never fucked a guy before, and I found I liked it a lot, and so did he. And before long I found out something else. I loved rimming his ass. Don’t ask me why, but there was something extra sensual about licking and shoving my tongue in his asshole. Just thinking about that makes me hard.

But college is college and life is another matter. When we graduated we said good-bye. He had plans for further studies which he never wanted to discuss with me. I wanted to get in the business world and start making my fortune.

So I’ve been at this job in this company for six years. With my education, my smarts and my drive I’ve moved up to a junior executive position rather quickly, but about a year ago it became clear if I wanted to go farther I needed a wife. For the kind of functions I was invited to now a random girlfriend on the arm wouldn’t do.

I’d had other friends at the university besides Ron, and some of us had kept in touch and would sometimes get together. One of them got engaged and had a party. A friend named Tom showed up with a beautiful girl I was attracted to. I got a chance to talk to her and found out she was a friend of Tom’s sister and this was her first date with him.

I decided to cut him out and asked her out. She accepted, and I wooed her. Jill was not only good-looking, but was bright, stylish, interesting and just what I was looking for. I wasn’t head-over-heels in love, but I knew we could be good friends, which is what most successful marriages become.

I proposed and she accepted, but there was one problem. She was Catholic and I wasn’t. I wasn’t anything, but I had no objection to becoming Catholic, as long as I didn’t have to be devout. She was a modern American Catholic who observed the rituals, but didn’t devote herself to the church. She told me her brother was a recently ordained priest, she was proud of him and that seemed to fulfill her obligations to the church.

I did what was necessary, took the instructions and converted, which convinced her I was the man she should marry for sure.

When we began to plan the wedding she told me her brother, who she always referred to as Father Byron, as in “my brother Father Byron” had been installed in our city, and she wanted him to marry us. That was fine with me. Since her family was picking up the tab, I was happy to let them handle the whole thing. I’d just show up for the ceremony, not too hung over I hoped.

But before the wedding I had to have some kind of pre-nuptial conference with the priest, the fore-named Father Byron. I kept putting it off until it was down to the wire. We were getting married in a few hours. She was off to the hairdressers, then the makeup and the dress. I was off to the church for my meeting and then get into my monkey suit.

Jill's step-father gave me a ride to the church with my tux in a zip-up bag. We were running so late he was going to introduce me to his step-son, then leave me and go gather relatives arriving at the airport, home to get dressed and load his wife and my future wife in the rented limousine and head to the church. With my tux bag over my shoulder we went into the church through a side door and into the sanctuary. We saw the priest with his back to us, arranging things on the altar.

“Father Byron,” Mr. Merton said, “This is my soon to be son-in-law, Dalton.”

Father Byron turned around, and I almost shit my pants. He was Ron! I had never made the connection. The last names weren’t the same. When his mother and father divorced he had gone to live with his father while Jill, who was younger, had stayed with their mother. Soon after her mother had married Mr. Merton, she had changed Jill’s last name, but Ron had insisted on keeping his father’s. I found all this out later, but now I was too stunned to speak. Ron had known it was me who was about to marry his sister, but what could he say?

He took my free hand and shook it, keeping up a good show of meeting a stranger.

Mr. Merton said, “You two have business to attend to, besides getting to know your new brother-in-law, and I have too many things to do, so I’m off.”

He put his hand on my back and said, “I’ll see you in a couple of hours, son”, turned and left, me still speechless.

In his best priestly fashion. Father Byron said, “Come into the vestry, Dalton” and turned and led the way.

He opened the door, went in and turned, waiting for me to enter before closing the door. He then turned toward me and without saying a word wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. I dropped my tux on the floor and returned the kiss, passionately.

He pulled back and looked searchingly in my eyes. “God I’ve thought about you, missed you, yearned for you until I was aching.”

I had to be honest, not only to him but also to myself. “I’ve missed you too, more than I ever thought I would. Six long years!”

We kissed again and I felt my sudden erection pushing against his equally hard dick. There was a leather covered couch along one wall and we stumbled back to it, undressing each other as frantically as we had done that first time almost eight years ago. I was having trouble, not knowing how priests’ clothes worked.

“Father” Ron took over and was out of his clothes quickly. I stripped him of his under garments until he was in his glorious natural state. I pushed him down onto the sofa, knelt and spread his legs, at the same time lifting his butt. There it was in all its beauty, that asshole I loved so much. Yes, nice firm round asses can be described as beautiful, but an asshole? But this asshole was beautiful and more.

I pressed my face into his spread crack, inhaling the smell of him and with my tongue the taste of him. I licked, tickled, probed and sucked on that asshole, making him moan, gurgle and squirm. I turned him so he was laying the length of the couch and then moved up his body, my tongue still extended, licking up and over his balls, his hard dick, his stomach and chest, his neck and over his chin to his mouth, which he opened and then sucked my tongue in.

Our tongues left each other’s mouth only to lick and kiss each other’s face and neck and ears. We were covered with each other’s saliva, and wanted more. My dick was throbbing and my balls were aching for relief. I moved up and put my piss hole against Ron’s lips. He greedily opened his feverish mouth and I fucked his face as I had done the first time those many years ago.

When in my enthusiasm my dick slipped out I’d rub it over his face as he frantically tried to capture it again with his mouth. When I came he wrapped his arms around my ass and held me firmly in place while he spurted his cum onto his stomach without touching himself.

We lay like that for several minutes before I pulled my dick free, slid down his body and kissed him. We remained – kissing mouth and nose and eyes.

He quietly said, “I still love you.”

“I know,” I said.

He’d never put it into words before, but I’d always known – and I knew I couldn’t say it.

He turned his head and looked at the clock on the desk. “We’ve got to go, now. Guests are probably arriving.”

We had to shower, but we could get to the shower without being seen, so we gathered our clothes and went in and showered together.

He was helping me tie my tie when he said, “In a few minutes you’re going to be my brother-in-law.”

I took both his hands in mine, looked into his eyes and said, “Ron, no matter what, we’ve got something special, and nothing can change that. Not now. If you can reconcile yourself to it, we can continue what we just did whenever we get the chance. I’m okay with that. It’s all up to you.”

He kissed me and said, “God bless you.”

And He has, ever since!

 

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by spinneroftales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments