Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gears of Lust

"Sometimes getting home is a ride away."

2
2 Comments 2
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
It was another late Friday night that had turned into an early friday morning. I was still at the bar chasing sobriety because I’d had far too much to drink, and rightly, my friends had abandoned me in favor of their comfortable beds. The crowd had gotten rather sparse. The only people left were the people in a similar situation to mine, the bartender, and the people desperate to not go home alone. It had been an hour since last call, but the barkeep was in no hurry to get home, so he was happy to keep bringing me waters with a twist of lemon.

That’s when we saw each other. She was the most beautiful thing that I’d ever seen. Her body was breathtaking. She had the kind of curves that you don’t often see. My mind was immediately taken to a world of fantasy. I built a life for us. There were visions of a wedding day. We travelled together around the world in exotic locations that are famous for passion and lust. I was picking names out for children.

If I’m honest though, all I wanted to do was ride her.

Her body language was nothing if not inviting. I slid from my barstool, and slowly approached her. The head rush from standing, and the adrenaline revealed that I wasn’t as close to being ready to drive home as I thought I was, but I played it cool. If I played this amazing hand that was just dealt correctly, she’d get me home.

“Hey there,” she said. This was a relief. I’m no good at introductions, luckily she took that pressure off of me. “You’re here pretty late. Have all your friends gone home?”

She was calling me out for drinking too much, but I didn’t mind. She did it in a cute, flirty way. I nodded at her with a smile. I was stalling, trying to figure out what to say in the presence of such a beauty. I was unable to think of anything clever, so I simply answered her question and introduced myself. “Yeah. I had a few too many and my friends wanted to go home. I’m Greg, by the way.” All I could do then was smile like an idiot. We traded idle small talk for about half an hour, when we noticed that the bar was empty. I apologized to the bartender, but he didn’t seem to mind. I laid a ten dollar bill on the bartop for his time when I realized that I hadn’t asked the name of this fair lady that I was attempting to woo. I opened my mouth to ask, but she told me before I could. “My name is Aurumania,” she told me. Of course it was. Why wouldn’t her name be something beautiful and exotic. It fit her perfectly. She was adorned with gold and Swarovski crystals that would seem gaudy on anyone else, but it was perfect on her. She wore what looked like a combination of brown leather and rubber, betraying her kinkiness. She then dropped the bomb on me when she said, “I’ve actually been checking you out all night.

SofiaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaTease

I was wondering if I could take you back to your place?”

Of course I said yes. There wasn’t anything that I wanted to do more at that moment than to take her back to my place.

I said another thank you to the bartender, and escorted her out to the parking lot. I couldn’t wait. I slung my leg over top of her pressing down on her with all of my weight. As delicate as she looked she could take it, and she definitely was clamoring for more. I could feel her excitement as she was pinned under me between my legs. I could feel the blood rushing through my body, coursing to my genitals. I leaned forward, and grabbed her by the handlebars and began to move.

She felt amazing in my hands as I began to ride her all the way home. My cock and my balls were grinding against her seat, which I could feel grinding back against me. I’d ridden bikes before, but not like this. She was one in amillion. My mouth ran dry as I felt how perfect her differential was. We came to a crosswalk, and she caused to quiver when I heard her moan as I applied the brakes.

She was fast, too. We were at my house in no time. Neither of us could wait. We were all over each other as I fumbled for my keys. We made out in my doorway, and she was grinding her seat against my rock hard dick. Finally, I got the door open. We slammed the door behind us as we entered, and she began to remove my shirt, as I fumbled with my pants. Aurumania got a handle on my engorged member as I was stepping out of them. We shambled over to my couch. I lay on my back, and she got on top of me she looked into my eyes as she rested her handlebars on my chest. She removed her leather seat cover, and slid my tumescent cock into her. It was bliss. I’d never felt anything better. She began to move up and down on me, sliding my shaft into her an inch at a time. I groaned, just as any man would, but the noises she made were otherworldly, and only encouraged me to become more erect.

It was torture. Torture that I was glad to endure, but I simply couldn’t take anymore. I flipped her over, on to the floor, and stood behind her. I shoved the entirety of my mass into her, and began to fuck her with a fury of an entire peloton. She was close. I could tell. It was a good thing, too, because I was close as well. I groaned as I fucked her harder with each stroke, my dick throbbing.

As she came, she yelled my name and was saying prayers to gods that I’d never even heard of. I pulled out of her, and shot pillowy white ropes of hot sticky cum all over her body. We collapsed on the couch and held each other for another hour as we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I realized I had sex with a bike that was made of gold and swarovski crystals. I tried to pawn it, but the guy wouldn’t take it because it was all covered in jizz.

Published 
Written by lightinghawkey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments