Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gaining a Son-In-Law

"A young man teaches his unsuspecting father-in-law a life-changing lesson."

19
5 Comments 5
21.0k Views 21.0k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Gaining a Son-In-Law

When the phone rang it surprised Guy. It hadn’t rung in days, maybe weeks.

He answered and a familiar voice said, “Dad, hi, how are you?”

Guy was delighted. “Trish, my God, it’s great to hear from you. How are you?”

She said, “I asked you first, but I’m fine.”

“Me too. What’s new? To what do I owe this call?”

Dad, can’t I just call to see how you’re doing?”

“Yeah, but what, once a year?”

“Oh, come on, it hasn’t been that long. But yes, I know it’s been a while. But listen, I’m calling for a reason. I’ve got some news.”

Guy hesitated, then asked, “Oh? Good or bad?”

"Good Dad.” Trish paused. “I’m getting married.”

“Really? Who to? When?”

"Damon.  Next week. Wednesday”

Guy thought a moment and asked. “Do I know him?”

Trish suppressed a laugh. “No, you two haven’t met… yet.”

“Wow! Does your mother know?”

“Yeah, I called her just before I called you. Listen, we want to do it there. It’ll just be a small ceremony: You and Mom, Damon’s mom and his grandmother and a couple of our friends.”

“You mean a couple dozen.”

“No Dad, really just a couple. But listen we want to come there tomorrow, if that’s all right with you.”

“Of course it’s all right. What a question.”

“Well, I wondered if we could stay with you. It’ll only be for a couple of days, until the wedding.”

“Of course, Trish, this’ll always be your home. When are you coming?”

“Like I said, tomorrow. We’ll try to get there before it’s dark. I’ll explain everything then.”

“Okay Honey. See you then. Bye.”

“Bye Dad.”

Guy suddenly remembered something.

“Oh Trish, don’t eat till you get here. I’ll fix dinner.”

She had to laugh. “OK, bye.”

The next day was Friday, and Guy was anxious all day. Damon. Who was he, what was he like? What should he fix for dinner? How should he dress, with a tie or sporty? Should he call his ex and invite her? No, of course not. They hadn’t spoken for years.

The sun set and it was beginning to get dark. Guy was getting anxious when the doorbell rang. Thank God!

He opened the door and gave his daughter a big hug.

“Dad, this is Damon.”

Damon put out his hand. “Hi, Mr. Peters, glad to meet you at last.”

Guy was pleased with what he saw. He wasn’t surprised that he was a good-looking young man. After all, Trisha was beautiful, and that wasn’t just his fatherly opinion. Damon was on the short side, but after all, Trisha was petit, and Guy himself was only of average height. He also liked the way he was dressed. He wasn’t in torn jeans or low-hanging pants.

Guy brought them into the house and sent them upstairs to stash their suitcases and wash up. He put dinner on the table and they sat down and ate. Conversation had been all about the wedding, with Trish doing most of the talking.

Damon had finished eating, Guy was almost finished and Trish was still picking at her food.

Guy looked at Damon. “So Damon, what do you do?”

Damon turned in his chair toward Guy and draped his left arm over the back of the chair.

“I’m part of an independent film crew. Right now we’re putting a new project together, and when we start filming I’ll be an assistant director.”

Guy was interested. Damon casually unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt to just below his chest and nonchalantly slipped his right hand into his shirt and rubbed his chest.

“My plan is to someday, soon I hope, direct a feature.”

Guy's attention had dissipated and some scene from some erotic film had filled his mind.

Trisha said, “Dad, Damon has never been in the mountains, and he’d love to go.”

Guy hadn’t heard her.

“Dad, are you listening to me? Where are you?”

Guy came back.

“Oh sorry, what did you say honey?”

“I said I have told Damon about you going up to the mountains to go hiking, and he’s never been to the mountains.”

“Yeah, Mr. Peters,” Damon chimed in. “I’d love to go up there. I’ve never been hiking.”

Guy said, “That’s about all the exercise I get.”

Damon said, “I doubt that Mr. Peters. You look like you have a terrific body.”

Something in his tone of voice disturbed Guy.

Trisha said, “Anyway Dad, Mom and I are going shopping.”

“Shopping? Is that why you came all the way here, to go shopping?”

Trisha sighed.

“Dad, I have to buy a dress for the wedding. I don’t have anything to get married in. I practically don’t have any dresses at all. So Mom and I are going to spend the day shopping, and I thought you and Damon could go up to the mountains and go hiking.”

Guy stared blankly at his daughter for half a minute.

“Honey, it takes hours to drive up there… and hours to drive back. That’s a long trip for one day.”

She said, “Well, go up and spend the night. I can spend the weekend with Mom. You know we have oodles to catch up on, and even though it isn’t going to be a big wedding, it’s going to be sort of semi-formal, so there’s a lot to do.”

Damon shifted his gaze back to Guy. “I’d really like to go, Mr. Peters.”

Trisha added, “Yeah Dad, unless you want to stay here and help with the wedding arrangements. Besides, it could be Damon’s bachelor party, and you two could bond.”

Guy hated expressions like that. What was male-bonding anyhow? He felt trapped with no way out.

“Okay, I guess we could, but we have to get an early start.”

“Great,” said Trisha.

They had another glass of wine and talked for a while and Guy said he was going up to bed. Trisha said they were going to watch the Late Show on TV.

“OK, but don’t stay up too late. As I said we have to get out of here early in the morning. Goodnight.”

“Goodnight Mr. Peters” Damon called over his shoulder.

Guy went up and got ready to take a shower. He was accustomed to bathing at night before he went to bed.

He had gotten out of the shower and toweled off, had rehung to towel on the towel bar and just turned toward the door when it opened and Damon stepped in.

“Oh, excuse me, Mr. Peters, I didn’t know you were in here. Sorry.”

The moment the door had opened Guy had reached for the towel to cover his cock, but by the time he got it, Damon had gone. But Guy felt, even though Damon had been there for only three or four seconds, he had somehow lingered.

Guy pulled on the sweat pants he slept in, got in bed and lay there thinking several thoughts. How much things had changed in the last twenty years. He hadn’t expected for Damon to ask for his daughter’s hand in marriage, but they hadn’t even asked for his approval or blessing. They had simply announced they were getting married, and there was no stopping it.

And they had assumed they were going to share a bed here in his house. He imagined they had probably been living together for some time, but it was still all new to him. He was only about twenty years older than Damon, but he felt he was from a different era.

He fell asleep and later awoke and saw he had only been asleep for a little over two hours. He decided he should go pee and got up, opened the door and started down the hall. He heard the shower running and wondered if he had left the shower running all this time, wasting water. He knew it wasn’t Trisha because she had always occupied the bathroom in the morning, making everyone late.

He saw the door was partially open and the light on. He pushed the door a little more and peered in. Damon was in the shower.

The shower area was deep and didn’t have a door, so the water didn’t splash out on the floor. Damon was turned so he was facing slightly away from the bathroom door so he didn’t see Guy standing there, but from his position Guy could see Damon clearly. He saw he had a firm young man’s body, a nice round butt, and a long hard cock.

Damon was jacking his cock, and seemed about ready to come. Guy was mesmerized, and although he knew he should immediately turn away he stood transfixed. Damon threw his head back and emitted a groan and shot a wad of cum on the shower floor. Guy turned and returned to his room, closing the door behind him.

He lay on the bed but couldn’t go to sleep. The scene he had just witnessed was fixed in his brain. ‘Why was Damon taking a shower at this hour? Had they fucked and he was washing off? No, he wouldn’t have been jacking off if he had just fucked. But why was he jacking off in the first place? Was it because he didn’t want to fuck? But if so, why not?’

He kept running his hand over his chest and felt his nipples grow erect. Thoughts he had suppressed for years came rushing back. He finally turned on the light, got back up and went to the closet.

In the back corner of the highest shelf, he took down an old shoe box and opened it. Under sundry papers was a video cassette.

He had a DVD player, but the old VCR was still there. He had to reconnect it, but he managed.

The video was in three unrelated parts, one with three men having sex, one with four and the first one with only a pair. This had been his favorite, mostly because he liked both of the participants in it. He also liked the chemistry between them. In the past, he had watched this one over and over. He started it playing.

They took turns sucking each other, one standing with the other down on his knees. The one standing held the others head and used his mouth to effectively jack his cock. Then he lay on the tile (They were beside a swimming pool) and the other got over him and fucked his face. He then turned his partner over, ate his ass and after minutes of that fucked his ass while the other kept telling him how good it felt and to fuck him harder.

Guy turned off the TV and lay in the dark feeling his erection and fantasizing himself first sucking one of the men and then the other sucking him and then fucking the one he liked the best. He finally fell asleep and slept fitfully, having erotic dreams like he hadn’t dreamed in ages.

Guy woke up much later than he had planned. He shaved and dressed and went downstairs for a quick breakfast and to ask Trisha why she hadn’t wakened him, only to find no one was up.

He went back up and knocked on their bedroom door, yelling, “Hey, everybody up. Let’s get this show on the road or we aren’t going anywhere this weekend.”

They got underway much too late to reach their destination and get any hiking in before dark, but the drive was pleasant. Damon was gregarious and outgoing and chatted easily. Guy found him to be smart and quick on the uptake. He talked about how he and Trisha had met and come together.

Guy said, “She’s my treasure. I hope you love her and won’t ever hurt her.”

Damon swore he wouldn’t. Guy talked about young people’s modern take on morals and being faithful.

Damon said, “Mr. Peters, I can promise you I’ll never cheat on Trisha with any other woman.”

At one point Guy told Damon he should stop calling him Mr.

emma_shy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emma_shy

Peters. Maybe he could call him Guy. Damon didn’t seem too sure. Guy asked him why he insisted on answering him with ‘yes sir’ and ‘no sir.’

Damon said, “I know I don’t have to, but I like calling you sir.”

Actually, Guy liked him doing it.

It was dark when they were about three-fourths of the way up the mountain and a deer bounded out of the forest and across the road. Guy swerved to keep from hitting it and veered off the road. One tire hit a sharp rock and split open.

After cursing profusely that the flashlight in the glove compartment didn’t work, they managed to get the spare out and the tire changed. The spare was one of those undersized tires, and guy knew the road to the top of the mountain was full of tight curves. He had no desire to try to complete the trip up. He also knew he hadn’t slept enough the night before to keep going.

They had passed through a small community a few miles back. Guy turned the car around and slowly drove back down to the village. The only motel wasn’t part of a chain. It was an independently owned one pretentiously named the Mountainside Inn.

They went in and a little elderly man came out from the living quarters in back. He explained the only room they had vacant had one queen-sized bed. They had two roll-away beds, but both of them were already in use. Guy said it was all right. Guy explained their problem and he guessed he and his son-in-law would have to share the bed.

The owner said there was a tire repair shop in the village, but he didn’t know if they were open on Sundays. Guy knew the tire couldn’t be repaired. He’d probably have to buy a used one until he could get back home. They checked in and went to find something to eat. They found a coffee shop type place still open and had two of the best burgers either of them had had in a long time.

When they got back to the room Guy was exhausted and only wanted to get some sleep. He hadn’t bathed since the night before. He smelled his armpit and decided he didn’t stink. A little sweat shouldn’t matter, although he knew they’d be sleeping next to each other. He had been sitting in the closed car with Damon all day and hadn’t noticed any odor coming from him.

He brushed his teeth and took a leak. He realized that when he had thrown stuff into his overnight bag he had been wearing his sweat pants and had forgotten to add them. He’d have to sleep in his briefs. It appeared Damon had intended to sleep in his all along. Guy wore the standard type of briefs whereas Damon’s were cut somewhere between standard and bikini.

The room was neat and clean, but very small. The bed was pushed up against the wall. Guy offered to sleep on the inside. He got in the bed first. There wasn’t a bedside lamp, so Damon had to flip off the light switch by the door and find his way to the bed in the dark. The bed was comfortable and Guy fell asleep quickly.

When he woke up he could tell from the light coming in the room around the edges and through the slit where the curtains met that he had again overslept. He lay there thinking they should get up and shower and check out.

They could go back to the same diner where they had the great hamburgers the night before. They would probably have a really good breakfast there. Then they’d have to find somewhere to fix, or rather buy the tire. They could ask if there were any hiking trails in the area, or if there was anything of interest to do for a couple of hours here, and then head back home. He had to remember to stop at the market before they got home.

He looked at Damon asleep at his side. The sheet was pulled down to his waist. Guy looked at the smooth skin covering his firm young body. He detected a faint aroma emitting from that skin that somehow reminded him of hay. He suddenly wanted to feel that skin. In contrast to his own swarthy complexion, Damon’s seemed to give off a golden glow. He wanted to run his hand over that skin.

He tentatively let his hand hover over Damon’s shoulder. He started to touch him and then drew his hand back up quickly. But after only a moment he lowered his hand and barely let it come to rest on Damon’s arm. He moved it down his arm to his elbow, feeling the bulge of his bicep, then back up, down and up, down and up again and then across his chest.

He stopped there and ran his fingers over Damon’s nipple from every direction. He drew it back and then down over his stomach stopping at the sheet. He wanted to see more. He gently lifted the sheet and pushed it down to Damon’s knees, exposing almost all of his body.

He saw Damon had a morning erection, the tip of his cock just below the waistband of his briefs. Guy remembered how it had looked when he had seen him jacking off in the shower Friday night. Could that have been only eighteen hours ago? He had to see it again. His mind was no longer controlling his actions.

He pulled up the elastic waistband and pulled it down to the base of Damon’s cock, and then a little farther and tucked it under his balls. He laid his hand flat on his cock, feeling the natural heat coming from it. At this point, only an avalanche could have stopped him. He curled his fingers around it and gently squeezed it, gazing at the dark pink head. Then he realized Damon had turned his head. He shifted his gaze. Damon was looking in his eyes.

Damon whispered, “Do you want to suck it? I want you to, please.”

Guy remained as he was, studying Damon’s face.

Damon repeated, “Please.”

Guy bent over Damon and Damon turned so his cock met Guy.

Guy paused and inexplicably said, “This is my first time.”

He was so close to Damon’s cock his eyes couldn’t focus on it, but he looked at it and then opened his mouth and engulfed as much as he could. He...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by spinneroftales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments