Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking With Danger (Chapter II)

"Danger is best when satisfied"

36
6 Comments 6
35.0k Views 35.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
Carter

I walked out of the bathroom, leaving Paris in there to clean herself and gather her thoughts. I'd enjoyed fucking her so much. It felt incredible, but I wanted to make her feel really good. 

The thought of her tight, wet pussy clenching around my cock as she had her first orgasm caused my cock to get hard again. Her soft, wet lips on mine moaning my name as I pounded her and pounded her again. I moaned at the memory, and decided that after I was done pleasuring her, I would fuck her hard.

I entered my room, and made my bed, making sure everything was tidy enough for her to come in here. She would be getting the best orgasms of her life, but afterwards she'll be just running around my room cleaning everything up, like the neat freak she is. I took a lot of pillows from her room and placed them on my bed, fluffing them up a bit.

I was naked, my clothes still in the bathroom, and I didn't need to worry about covering myself up, my clothes would just be off in a little while anyway. 

My cock was rock hard again as I thought about what I was going to do to Paris. I really wanted her to scream my name again, scream it with lust in her voice, as she came for me over and over again, her tight pussy convulsing from pleasure. I wanted her to feel me inside of her again, pushing at her tight pussy walls, stretching them and grinding against them. 

Boy, was she in for a treat.

I heard soft knocks on my door, and opened it to see her standing there, in thin black and green laced underwear. Her skin was clean from the shower, and her breasts glowed, in all their glory. I groaned as I motioned for her to step in and I shut the door behind her.

I came up behind, and placed my hands on her hips, gently rubbing them and sucking on her neck, and she admitted a low groan. I unhooked her bra and moved my hands over her huge tits, rubbing them between my thumbs and index fingers, and her moaning grew louder. With my hands on her breasts, I guided her over to my bed, and lay her down on top of all the pillows, helping her get comfortable. I deeply kissed her for a few minutes and felt her breasts while we sucked on each other's tongues. We began exploring each other's mouths, before I trailed kisses down her jaw, nibbling on her ear, and continuing to kiss down her neck before taking a nipple into my mouth.

I heard her gasp as my warm mouth sucked on her soft bud, my teeth trapping it as my tongue flicked it. My hand was playing with her other nipple, my other holding the small of her back. I swapped nipples, paying the other one some attention, before moving my tongue, spiraling around her large breasts, and moving down to suck on her navel.

I trailed down further, stopping when I got to the top of her panties. I lower a hand and hooked my finger under, pulling it up. I watched- and heard her moan- as her pussy lips came out, and covered the under part of her panties. 

I moved her panties in circles, putting pressure on her clit, and she closed her eyes and whispered my name. Soon her panties were soaked through from her excitement. I slowly inched them down her legs and off of her feet.

I looked up at her, and she met my gaze, as I slowly ran my tongue between her pussy lips.

realsweet_goddesTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
realsweet_goddesTS

Her head fell back and she closed her eyes, her lips opening in a silent but meaningful moan. She tasted sweet, like a strawberry, and her smell was exquisite. 

I moved my tongue back and forth between her pussy lips, each time rewarded by her moaning. I used my fingers to spread her pussy, giving my mouth direct access to her clit. I took it into my mouth and sucked on it hard, my tongue rolling it between my teeth.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped, and her breathing deepened.

I found her hole, and pushed my tongue inside, the only sounds coming from her were whimpers. I pushed my tongue in further, and it slid in easily, brushing and lubricating her soft, silky pussy walls. 

I made sure I was still sucking her clit as I tongue fucked her, pushing deeper and deeper. I started to vibrate, and she breathed deeply.

"Carter- I think- I'm- going to- cum," she said between gasps, "oooh!"

I bobbed my head, my tongue going deeper, willing her to cum. Soon, her legs were shaking and her breathing had increased.

"Oh Fuck!" she screamed, "Carter!"

Her pussy contracted around my tongue, her juices pouring out. Her legs shook with such intensity, that I almost missed slurping up some of her cum. 

I licked her clean as I waited for her to come down from her orgasm, and when she did she smiled at me.

"That felt so good," she giggled.

"I'm glad you liked it," I smirked, "because I have another surprise for you."

***
Paris

I gasped as he eased a finger into my pussy, sliding it in and out with ease. His thumb traced circles around my swollen clit, giving me all kinds of pleasure.

"Oh god," I whispered, "don't stop!"

My pussy stretched a little, and I knew he had added another finger. He twisted and pumped them inside of me, sometimes going slow, then fast, but only to go back to pumping slowly again.

His thumb pushed down onto my clit, and I felt another orgasm slowly starting to build.

"Mmm," I moaned, "just like that- oh fuck! Right there!" I screamed as he pushed down, and intense pleasure flooded through me, making it easier for him to slide in a third finger.

"You're so tight, step-sis," he grinned, pumping harder.

"Well fucking stretch me then, just don't fucking stop!"

"As you wish," he smiled.

His fingers started pumping so fast, that it felt like they were vibrating. My clit was in a world of its own as his thumb did god knows what to it.

"Oh yes, yes, yes!" I cried, "Fuck, Carter, yes. I'm so, so close, please make me cum again!"

He pushed even deeper, and his fingers must have brushed against something, because suddenly I felt an orgasm rip through me, and I screamed his name in ecstasy.

I closed my eyes as my orgasm washed over me, drowning me in satisfied pleasure. I felt him pull his fingers out and give my clit one last squeeze, making my orgasm last just that little bit longer.

When my orgasm passed, I opened my eyes to see him sucking on the fingers that he had buried in my pussy, and staring back at me. 

"Fuck that was hot," I sighed as he lay down on top of me, planting kisses on my face.

Published 
Written by Safire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments