Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking With Danger (Chapter I)

"Fucking your step-sister is always dangerous"

48
10 Comments 10
75.5k Views 75.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
I walked through the front door, glad I was home early from work. My parents weren’t home yet, so I could have the entire place to myself for the first time in a long while. I grabbed a frozen lunch from the fridge, and waited patiently for it to heat up.

While it was doing that, I went up to my room to change out of my work clothes and into my house clothes, a loose tank top and shorts. I heard the ding from the microwave, and went to get my food. 

I devoured the whole dish in less than five minutes, as I flipped through all the different channels on TV, struggling to find something I wanted to watch. After a few minutes, I settled on a programme about skate parks and how dangerous they can really be; it was a load of shit.

When it finished, I had nothing else to do, so I decided to go and take a nap. I went upstairs, and passed my step-sister’s room to see she wasn’t home, so I really did have the house to myself. I entered my room and wasted no time collapsing onto my bed, dozing off into dream land.

I was awoken by the sound of the shower running, so Paris must have been home after her swim. I sighed and stretched, and looked at the clock, 5:56. Time to make dinner. Or order it. Whichever, really.

I got up to go to the bathroom to ask Paris what she wanted, but stopped when I saw her through the opened door, still showering.

Her back was turned to me, so she didn’t see me as I crept closer to the door, looking at her majorly hot body. She was tall, though not as tall as me, and had a slim figure with a round, firm-looking ass. I felt my cock twitch, and looked down for a moment to see a tent rising. I looked back at her to see her rubbing soap on her shoulders, rubbing the foam forming gently.

I’d had fantasies about my little step-sister before, where I would fuck her sixteen year old pussy raw, and she would scream out my name while she came while I buried my cum inside her. I’d never been game enough to tell her, let alone to watch her naked in the shower.

I stepped inside, and quietly shut the door, as to not alert her to my presence. My cock had fully risen now, and was throbbing against my shorts, begging to be let out. I rubbed myself quietly through my shorts, not daring to let even the smallest of moans escape my lips.

She bent down to clean her legs, and her ass cheeks parted and bared her pussy to me. It was clean, and looked to be shaven; I saw her small hole and my cock went even harder at the sight. I could see her clit, a small bud hidden within the folds of her sweet pussy, and wanted nothing more than to rub it around in circles. 

I caught a glimpse of her breasts and their hugeness, she had to be at least DD. I wanted to walk over and hold them in my hands, while I pinched and licked her nipples, and hearing her moan my name over and over again.

"Carter, Carter, Carter!"

I felt a wave of boldness as I imagined it, and slowly walked forward, waiting for her to stand up so I could cup those glorious titties. I didn’t have to wait long, as soon as she straightened herself, my hands were around her.

She let out a mini scream and whirled around; I gave her a slow smile and bit my lip, not moving my hands away.

“Carter?” she cried, “What the fuck are you doing in here?”

“You left the door open,” I whispered, leaning down to suck on her neck, “and I couldn’t resist.”

She let out an involuntary moan as my teeth grazed her soft, peachy skin. “This is wrong,” she moaned. “We can’t be doing this!”

“Are you sure?” I gave her a sexy look as I took a nipple into my mouth, and was rewarded by an extremely long moan from her. 

“We can’t...” She started to push me away, but was stopped short when I nibbled on her nipple. “Oooh!”

I kissed up to her lips and kissed her, hard. I parted her lips with my tongue, and explored the inside of her mouth, sucking and darting everywhere. She moaned and wrapped her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss. 

I pushed my cock against her thigh and she gasped again, this time breaking the kiss and looking at me. To distract her, I brushed my fingers against her clit, and she gave a little shriek before I pulled her back into another kiss.

I started rubbing my fingers around her clit, pulling back the folds that covered it, and I felt her breathing get heavy.

realsweet_goddesTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
realsweet_goddesTS

I touched her clit again, and rubbed it, hearing her moan into my mouth. I pressed down on it, hard, and she shrieked again.

“Holy shit, Carter, how are you doing that?” 

“You like that, do you Paris?” I moaned back, speeding up my rubbing, and gently placed a finger over the entrance to her hole.

“Carter,” she moaned in a little pain as I pushed my finger in, “that hurts; I’m a virgin… that hurts!”

“You’re a what?” I pulled back and looked at her. “How the fuck are you a virgin with a body like yours?”

She blushed a little and giggled at the compliment.

I quickly got naked and pushed her against the shower wall before she could stop me, grinding my erection against her.

“Do you want your big step-brother’s big, hard cock to slide in and out of your virgin pussy, making you feel good?” I put the head of my cock against her clit, and started moving it in circles, her moaning only grew louder. “Tell me you want your big step-brother’s cock in your tight, wet pussy!” I groped at her breasts.

“Oh fuck! Yes I want your cock to slide in and out of my virgin pussy! I want you to fuck me!” She moaned, her head back against the wall.

“Look at me,” I grabbed the back of her head and forced her to look at me as I slowly slid my cock into her.

****(Paris)****

I looked Carter straight in the eye as he slid his cock into me, painfully stretching my pussy walls. I groaned at the amount of pain, and closed my eyes as he pushed deeper, shattering my hymen. I gasped and held onto him for support, losing my sense of balance through the pain.

I could feel him push deeper and deeper, and small amounts of pleasure seeped their way through. I groaned as his crotch pressed against my clit, bringing more pleasure. I breathed deeply as I adjusted myself to him, and opened my eyes to see him looking at me.

“Fuck, Paris, you’re so fucking tight,” he groaned as he pushed in a bit more, pulled out, and pushed in again.

The pain had gone, leaving behind a huge amount of pleasure as my big step-brother fucked me, kissing me deeply, our tongues dancing.

I had had dreams about this, where he would take my virginity and fucked me until I couldn’t move, making me feel so good. I’d wake up, my pussy all wet..

But my dreams were nowhere as fantastic as this: I could feel him slide in and out of me, pushing and stretching my pussy walls, pleasuring me as he fucked me.

I felt a tug at my clit and felt his fingers start to rub it, doubling my pleasure. I moaned into his mouth again as I deepened our kiss.

“You like that baby? You like my fingers on your clit while my big cock fucks your pussy?” His dirty talk only turned me on more, and his head moved down to suck a nipple in his mouth.

“Oh, Carter,” I moaned, throwing my head back, “Carter keep this up and I’ll cum!”

His paced doubled in all areas, willing me closer to my first orgasm. He stopped at looked at me, pulling his eyes level with mine.

“I want to see your face when you cum around my cock, but don’t cum until I say so, I want to cum with you. I wanna bury my cum deep into your pussy!” he whispered as he looked me in the eye, his blue ones on my green ones.

“Carter I’m so close,” I begged. “Please let me cum!”

“No,” he gently wrapped his hand around my neck, his other hand still going hard at my clit, “not until I say!”

He pushed harder and deeper, and I felt my pulse quicken as his cock pulsated inside me. My vision started to go all blurry, and I knew I couldn’t hold it in much longer.

“Carter, I can’t hold it in... oh FUCK!”

I felt his seed erupt from his cock, just as he yelled “Cum for me baby!”

I never once broke eye contact with him as I exploded into my first orgasm, my pussy clenching around his cock, our juices mixing together as one. His fingers were still rubbing my clit, but his cock had come to a standstill, still buried deep inside me.

“Did you like that, baby?” He cooed, pulling out. “Did you like that orgasm your big step-brother gave you?”

“Fuck yes!” I gasped, slowly regaining my composure, “We have to do that again, it felt so fucking good!”

“I thought you’d like it.” He licked my tits again, “Now, get cleaned up and meet me in my room in fifteen, and I’ll make you feel even better.”

Published 
Written by Safire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments