Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finally Satisfied

"sister-in-law"

24
5 Comments 5
35.9k Views 35.9k
673 words 673 words
Famous Story
I am lucky to be married to the most sexual woman I have ever came across, but it made me wonder about her sisters. She has three of them, one in particular who blossomed into a wonder of beauty before my eyes. With no brother in their life, I had now become very close to them. Every so often the flirting would get steamy, with my hands passing on her ass or with her rubbing her ass on my cock. She would sometimes even rest her big 36c breasts on my hand, knowing the effect it had on my cock.

We will call her, Candy. It was late one afternoon and I had just finished the plumbing in the bathroom, when Candy, unaware of my presence, or so I thought, came into the bathroom. She dropped her towel and stood in the shower. Here I was on the floor, looking at this gorgeous beauty.
Her legs were silky smooth, as my eyes travelled upwards so did my crotch until they rested on her ass. It was so sweet so lovely that I licked my lips, knowing how tight she would be, still being a virgin and all. She bent over slowly, her thighs parting enough for me to see her pussy lips gently pulling apart. I could see that she was wet.

I let out a moan, as I could not take the strain on my cock anymore. I had to release it. She then turned and looked at me. I read her eyes, they said, "Fuck me."

I got up and walked over to her, planting a long kiss on her lips, as my cock stuck her in her belly whilst my hand travelled to her moist cunt. The other was on her breasts, pulling at her big nipples.

I whispered in her ear, telling her how long I'd been waiting on her pussy. As I said that, I felt my hand being soaked a little more, as she came on my hand. I pushed her against the wall and planted kisses all over her, sucking on her pussy which was so sweet and swollen.

She then took hold of my cock and began slowly stroking it.

Lindimeow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindimeow

I just wanted to melt as her hands, so soft, so delicate, rubbed my cock. I lifted her onto my cock and she leaned against the wall, as my dick slid into her virgin pussy. She wrapped her feet around my waist and I began slowly, then quickened the pace each time she came.

We fucked hard, her breasts hitting against my chin, as she rode my 8-inch cock. I sucked her tits as I felt myself going deep into territory never visited before.

She dug her nails in my back as she came yet again and then I bent her over and entered her pussy from behind. As my cock disappeared into her, her pussy released extra air from being filled. It felt so warm and so wet that the smell just made me weak. I pushed my dick all the way in and slid it straight back out, making her beg for me to fuck her hard. I slapped her huge ass, leaving palm prints and then I began pumping her pussy hard, holding her breasts and pulling her firmly onto my cock.

I opened the shower and as the water began falling on us, her skin was tight and her pussy grabbed my cock. I began rubbing her clit, which was now swollen, sending her to level she never reached before. I could not believe that I was fucking my sister-in-law! The thought of her sweet pink nipples and tight pussy flooded my mind and I was ready to explode! I pulled out of her pussy and spun her around. Like a well-trained slut, she put my cock in her mouth completely, stroking the shaft with her hand whilst the other squeezed my balls.

Just as I started to explode in her mouth, my wife walked into the bathroom...

To be continued...

Published 
Written by ajpaul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments