Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Father-In-Law Part 1

"He grabs my neck and presses me down on my knees."

309
80 Comments 80
41.2k Views 41.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"A big sweet thank you to my lovely friend @penman5248 for helping me edit."
Join now to listen to this story

It's 9:00 am on a Friday. He should be at work now. “Should” is the operative word. Fucking cheating twat waffle of a man. I'm carrying a large box of things he needs that he left behind. I refuse to let him back in our house. I thought of burning it all but I'm not that petty... yet. So let's do this quickly, Alice. Drop it off at his dad's house and make yourself scarce. 

At least I don't look a mess anymore. Tits are on full display in my clingy wrap-around dress, my boss bitch stilettos are on my feet. Makeup and hair done up nicely. I look put together even if I'm slowly dying inside. I feel like a fucking walking cliche. A week ago I found out my husband was cheating on me with one of his clients, right before Christmas. Merry fucking Christmas to me!

Now I'm standing in front of my father-in-law's house dropping his waste-of-space son’s shit off. I don't see my soon-to-be ex-husbands car in the driveway, at least there's that. I take a deep breath and knock on the door. Chin up, tits out, as I always say. 

His dad opens the door, taking up most of the entrance with his large muscular body. He's wearing a suit. He looks so delicious like always. I've had a crush on him for fucking ever. Maybe a slight obsession. I know, bad of me, right? But he has that daddy-dom vibe going on and I can't help myself.

Salt and pepper hair, sexy fucking beard he doesn't color in. Dark sensuous eyes and, did I mention already, fit as fuck? This man screams power but he's one of the sweetest men I've ever met. I already feel my panties getting wet at the sight of him. He coughs and I realize I'm freaking gawking at the man. 

”Shit, sorry, zoned out. Hey, dad, these are Thomas’s things. Wait, sorry I guess I shouldn't call you dad anymore.” I give him the box and take a step back. He eyes me from head to toe. 

”You can always call me that, sweetheart. How about you come in and I'll make you some tea. We’ll talk like we used to, yeah? Thomas won't be home for a while. He's out with someone.” He grimaces. 

”Gee, I wonder who the cunt is this time. Do you have anything stronger than tea, dad? It's been a hell of a week,” I mumble as I sink myself into the sofa. 

He laughs a little to lighten the mood. He brings us back two whiskeys, neat. We clink glasses and he says, ”To you, sweetheart!” We throw them back; he slides closer to me, takes our empty glasses, and puts them on the end table. 

”I'm sorry that my son is such a fuckin’ idiot. I still can't believe he did that. You're so good, Alice, so good. You deserve better.” He starts to play with my hand as he says this, reassuring me. 

”Thank you for that. But what's done is done, right? I just wish he never even bothered in the first place. He said I was plain. It's my fault really. I should have known with those fucking wandering eyes. I’m so stupid, dad.” I put my face in my hands and begin to sob a little. 

He grabs me in his arms and puts me on his lap. He holds me tight and lets me cry a little more. I'm making a mess of his shoulder. He starts to rub my back, my thighs, kisses the top of my head. It feels so good to be held like this. He grabs my chin and makes me look up at him, kissing my tear-stained cheeks. I lick my salty lips. What the hell is happening, I ask myself? 

”I need you to listen to me. This isn't your fault. My son is a selfish bastard. You'll do much better. You’re special and any man would be lucky to have you, understood? If you can't stop crying I'm going to fuck those tears away,” saying all of this in a gruff, throaty voice, thick with desire.

I'm gobsmacked! My pussy is throbbing. I can hear myself moan. I feel his cock getting hard under my ass. I suddenly feel my ass grinding on him. 

”Tell daddy what you need, princess,” he says as he rubs his thumb across my lips. 

”Make the pain go away, daddy. Fuck me please.” 

I can't freaking believe this is happening. Being brave, I position myself better and straddle him. We start to kiss like a couple of high school kids. Breathless, not giving a fuck. Grinding on him while he moves his hips up and down against me. Feeling that delicious friction. My hands in his hair. His hands on my ass under my dress grabbing onto my fleshy globes. Forcing me to move harder against his cock.

I'm so close, so fucking close. My senses are on overload, it's been so fucking long since I've been treated like a woman. My eyes are shut tight as I kiss and bite his neck. He can hear me panting more and more rapidly and switches positions on me. Grabs me and plants me on my back. Opening my legs wide, he's on his knees off the sofa staring at my wet black thong. He rubs his nose right on the spreading wet patch, inhaling my scent. 

TalianaReyes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TalianaReyes

”You can't fucking cum yet princess, I want you to cum on my face the first time. And you have to beg me before you do. You need a fucking man to handle this pussy, don't you?”

”Yes, daddy.” I start to whimper and shiver a little.

”Good girl,” he says.

He takes one of his thick digits and starts to finger fuck me through my thong. He doesn't even pull it aside. He takes it and rubs it back and forth on my pussy and ass. I’m losing my mind at the pleasure of it all. So close to cumming now. Finally, he pushes my thong aside and fucks me hard now with two thick digits. Suddenly, his head is between my thighs and he starts to lick me with his thick tongue. It’s too much! I’m ready to explode. I can't even take this anymore. 

”Please, please daddy, let me cum,” I beg. 

”You’ll have to do better than that princess.”

”Oh fuck, fuck, please, please let me cum, daddy. I'll be so good, I'll do anything.”

With that, he sucks my clit harder, finger fucking my tight cunt. I'm moaning so hard, thrashing my legs wildly. Then he does the unimaginable. He spanks my clit hard and tells me to cum. 

”Ooohh, fuckkk! Oh, Jesus fucking Christ!” I scream out as the weirdest sensation floods my insides and I squirt right on his handsome face. 

I try to block some of it with my hand but it’s just shooting out everywhere. I’ve never done anything like that before. His sofa might be ruined; his suit definitely is. 

”Oh my God, daddy, I'm so fucking sorry. I've never done that before.”

I try to get up right away to go for some towels but he grabs my wrist. We're both gazing at each other intensely. I stay where I am. He removes my dress by pulling on the string. Takes off my bra, cups my breasts, and flicks my nipples. Rips my thong off me. I moan a little, loving how forceful he is. He takes off his blazer, shirt, and tie. He puts them on the love seat without taking his gaze off me. 

”Leave the stilettos on. Fuck, you're gorgeous. Don't be sorry, Princess. That was one of the hottest things I've ever experienced. Now, lick your cum off my face and taste yourself. I want you on your fucking knees after that,” he says as he leans over so I can lick him.

I lick his face and kiss him passionately tasting all of me. He grabs my neck and presses me down on my knees. I don't need to think twice about it. I unzip him and help him out of his pants and shoes. Pulling his boxers down, I can see the precum glistening on his cock. I moan at the sight of it. He's way bigger than his son, that's for sure. 

”Greedy little girl, suck my cock like it was the tastiest lollipop you ever had. When I'm ready I'm going to fuck that pretty little mouth of yours.” 

I start to lick the tip while I look up at him. I lick his length, the underside of his cock, and now his balls while I stroke him. Grabbing his cock I take him in my mouth. I hear him make the sexiest groan. I adjust my jaw for his cock to take him in deeper. Suddenly, he grabs my head and shoves himself further into my mouth until he makes me gag. He starts to fuck my mouth hard, using me as his little cum doll. 

I'm feeling extra naughty and pull him in more playing with his ass, choking on his cock, wondering if he's just like his son and will react the same. I take two fingers and wipe some of the drool dribbling from my mouth over them. He looks at me with a curious expression. I start to rub them on his taint, heading towards his asshole, watching him squirm a little.

Fucking bingo! I think to myself. I enter his ass slowly, I start to fuck his ass with my fingers, taking my time to feel him. I hear him groan even louder. His balls are tensing up slapping against my chin. While he’s still fucking my mouth, I start to fuck him deeper with my fingers. Everything fucking clicks. I've never felt a man cum this hard. 

”Holy fuuccckkkkkk!” He yells gripping my hair hard. 

With the sweet, exquisite pain I feel, I moan even louder. All I can taste is his salty, yummy cum shooting stream after stream, going down my throat, overflowing from my mouth, dripping down my tits. He pulls his cock out. I swallow what's still in my mouth. I'm in a fucking daze, my eyes are glazed over now. He drops to his knees and starts to lick where his cum has fallen. Grabbing my face and kissing me. Tasting his cum and mine together. We both moan. He pulls away to look at me. 

”Who the fuck are you? Plain girls don't do any of this debauchery. Do they?” He grins. 

We kiss and he just holds me. Time stands still for us and we just gaze at one another. We hear someone opening the front door. 

”Oh fuck,” we say in unison. 

Published 
Written by AliceNAlexandriaJade
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments