Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Extra-Curricular Activites: Part 1

"When the person you want is the person you shouldn't, what do you do...?"

15
1 Comment 1
14.8k Views 14.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words
All persons in this story are 17 years or above.

Period 6 on a Friday. The Graveyard Shift. A classroom at 28 degrees filled with surly, uncooperative teenagers fuelled by hormones and the urgent desire to get the hell out of there. It was these times that forced Danni to remind herself why she did her job; although it was difficult to pin-point exactly what that was right now.
"Okay, everyone. We all want to get out of here and enjoy the weekend but that isn't going to happen until all of you have handed in your coursework first-drafts." A chorus of groans emitted from the mass of students. "Yes, yes I know. Please get the copies that I know you will have dutifully printed out for me and I'll come round to collect them."

Amidst the shuffling of bags and paper Danni went around and collected the depressingly small amount of coursework presented to her. She was greeted by the usual chimes of "My printer's broken", "Miss the computer crashed", "That was for today? I didn't know!"; this niggled as it always did until she reached the chair at the back right-hand corner - Jake Horner's seat.

"Coursework, Jake." Danni commanded, proffering her hand to him.

"Oh, Miss, you see, my printer malfunctioned, after my computer lost all my work and then the dog ate my computer." A raucus outburst of snorting and guffawing filled the room until Danni turned, glaring at the rest of the students and it peetered into tense silence.

Danni had been so close to snapping all day; the heat had set her on edge, her keys had played hide-and-seek this morning and her car had decided to play the Breakdown Overture on the drive to work. And then there was Jake. For some reason he pushed all her buttons; Smug, arrogant and mouthy, he charmed his way through with the other teachers but decided to act like a complete shit in her classes. She knew, just knew he'd been saving his A-game of 'Who Can Be The Biggest Asshole?' for her. And she snapped.

"Oh yes, Jake. Very amusing," Danni said in her best cutting tone. "Maybe it'll seem a little less funny while you're thinking about it in after-school detention."

"What?!" Jake protested, "But other people didn't hand theirs in!"

"Ah, yes, but you see Jake, everybody else has shown me that they have at least started their coursework. You haven't shown me a single thing all term. Ergo, detention."

"Ugh, for how long?"

"As long as I decide!" Danni said with finality. As if reading her thoughts the school bell rang, signalling the end of the day. Before Danni could even dismiss anyone the room was a cacophony of scraping chairs and excited chatter. Floods of students pushed past her until it was just Danni and Jake alone.

There he was staring inscrutably at her. He had a very odd expression on his face and she couldn't tell what he was thinking. It felt like he was sizing her up, which made Danni oh-so very aware of her body. Still bubbling with suppressed anger she stood a little straighter as she walked up to his desk and a long langorous smile slid onto his face. He kicked his shoes off onto the floor and swung his legs up on the desk. Danni sighed.

"Why Jake? This isn't necessary. You're smart, I know it, I've seen your work. You don't even have to try - so why not do your coursework?"

He smiled enigmatically and her temper flared again. She couldn't take the smiling. She marched swiftly over and knocked his feet off the table. Placing her hands on it she leaned in;

"Do you want to fail? See, if I fail you in this class - which I will if this continues - you'll have to go to Summer School, or worse, repeat your entire senior year. That sound fun?"

Still Jake smiled as his eyes slid ostentatiously to her cleavage, which, she realised too late, was a lot closer to his face than she'd like. Blushing red, she stood up quickly and folded her arms across her chest. To her surprise Jake stood up as well.

He was more than her equal in height and, she hated to admit it, a little intimidating. As he took a few steps around the desk towards her, she felt the air crackle; starting to feel suddenly hot she looked quickly to the door.

"Jake, what are you trying to do?" She asked in her best attempt at nonchalance.

"You asked me why I don't do my work," he said, still advancing. Danni started backing up until she hit the desk behind her. He moved even closer. "It's so I get detention. I've been trying to get one from you all term - you've got a long fuse."

"What? But why would-"

"To get you alone. Any excuse to get you alone...Miss," he whispered in a dangerously quiet voice. He was practically face to face with her now.

Danni's stomach leapt and she felt certain parts of her anatomy melt a little as she saw how he looked at her. Before she could start to speak Jake's hands were on her, spinning and slamming her against the wall. Suddenly his lips were crushing hers in a painfully passionate kiss.

Danni's mind went blank as her senses exploded with lust. For that moment she wasn't in control, her libido took over as she opened her mouth and sought out his tongue while her hands snaked through the back of his hair, pulling him even closer.

missrosario_stepmoan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
missrosario_stepmoan

His roving hands found her breasts and squeezed them eagerly.

Then reality kicked in just enough for Danni to realise what the hell she was doing. She was making out with a student! She pushed him away quickly, breathless from their kiss. Jake looked at her, his eyes brimming with lust, leaving her in no doubt of what he wanted. Unfortunately, Danni had not yet regained the power of speech and just stared back at him, her treacherous body still sending waves of desire to pool between her legs. Jake seized on her moment of weakness and pressed his mouth to hers again, his tongue pushing forcefully past her lips. His hands ran down her body and hitched up her tight pencil skirt to her waist. One hand slid into her panties and she felt his breath catch as he felt how wet she was - she had completely soaked through her underwear and her inner thighs were moist from her juices. She saw him smile as he started rubbing her clit in slow circles.

And then her brain turned off completely.

She let out an unexpected moan as Jake slid two fingers into her. Danni's hips started to thrust, desperately trying to get more of him inside her. Oh God, it was amazing. But suddenly it wasn't enough.

Jake was feverishly kissing her neck and chest and Danni's nipples were straining beneath her bra. She could feel the bulge of his erection rubbing her hip as she writhed against him. She wanted it, needed it. Panting, she grabbed a handful of hair and pulled his head up.

"More. Right now!" she gasped. Obeying the command he undid his fly in seconds, then ripped her flimsy panties off in one pull. Firmly grabbing her ass he lifted her up against the wall. She clamped her legs around his waist, positioning herself for him, every second exquisite torture.

Jake looked her right in the eyes for just a moment before ramming his cock to the hilt into her soaking wet pussy. She cried out as she was totally filled by him, wonderfully stretched by his impressive member. He began to thrust into her slowly but forcefully; she wasn't going to last long at this rate. She felt Jake's, mouth hot and firm at the top of her breast as he sucked hard on it. The pain was delicious and she fisted her hands in his hair once more. She was so close now...

Suddenly Jake swung her away from the wall and onto the desk behind them. Then he let loose and started pumping mercilessly into her; faster and harder and deeper until she yelled out in an explosion of pleasure. Her body convulsed, her back arched off the table and her inner muscles clenched around Jake's cock. It was the strongest orgasm she could ever remember having. Vibrations repeatedly shot through her as Jake continued to pound her cunt until she heard him groan loudly. His rock hard cock swelled as he shot his load inside of her. His moans died out with his final few thrusts and he collapsed over her as Danni's body still hummed from her earth-shattering climax.

Their laboured breathing was the only noise that filled the classroom. It was a while before Danni remembered who she was, where she was and what she had just done. And God, did she miss those blissful minutes when she had had no idea. Panic and guilt started to well up inside her as she pushed Jake off by sitting up.

She got her first proper look at his body now and cursed her own for reacting so animalistically at the sight of his half-erect cock. She looked away quickly, setting her mind straight again. Jake began to pull up his trousers and tuck in his shirt while Danni desperately tried to make herself more presentable. He didn't say anything, but Danni could feel Jake's eye's on her. She looked up; He had his bag in his hand and his shoes back on. He gave her one last indecipherable look before he headed for the door. She heard him pause and the rustle of paper before the door opened then closed again.

Danni raised herself on wobbly legs and teetered over to her desk. Jake's coursework sat there. Her head was reeling, along with other parts of her anatomy - she was trying to put it together. All of his backchat, his misbehaviour, his rudeness...all for this? For her? How long had he been thinking of this?

It was too much to take in, the best thing for her to do now was to go home, clean up and do some work. That should keep her head nice and busy. She looked around quickly for her panties - not that they would be much use now - and couldn't see them anywhere. The realisation that Jake must have slipped them in his pocket before he left made her flush hotly again. What if he showed them to his friends? Did it mean he wanted something to remind him of this illicit liason. God knows Danni would not be forgetting it in a hurry. Those thoughts started to make her head spin again, so she stopped thinking. It was too hot for this.

She gathered her belongings, gave herself a quick straighten up in front of the window and headed out of the door. Now the question floating to the surface of her mind was -What the hell was she going to do...?

To be continued...

Published 
Written by BiSensual7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments